Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 03: The Summer Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

As the water hit their shirts, the fabric disappeared. Mike stood gawking not believing his eyes as he shifted his gaze from one woman to another. None of the women pulled the material away and just let it adhere to their skin. They all sat down on the camp chairs as did I and Mike sat on the picnic table. His erection was making quite a lump in his pants and I noticed all three gals were admiring it. We talked for a while as the women kept pouring water on themselves, ostensibly to keep a stain away. Finally, the sun had set and the air got quite cool very quickly. Jane stood and said, "I'm getting cold with this wet shirt on, aren't you two?" Both nodded and all three began pulling their shirts off.

If you happened to walk by while we were sitting there you would have sworn that the three women were all naked. After a while it began to get quite dark and cooler, so Jane suggested that we return to the monster where it would be warmer. As the three women stood, so did Mike and I and he followed Judy up the stairs, never taking his eyes off her perfect ass.

When we got inside, Jane turned towards Mike and asked, "So, I'm guessing here, but I'm assuming that you would like to spend the night with us?" Mike smiled and nodded. Jane then said, "Okay! I know that you are aware that I'm Tony's wife and that Judy and Lily are our lover's. While we were changing the three of decided who you would spend the night with you. I hope that is okay?" Mike just nodded. "Good. So, you will spend the night with me." As she said this, she pulled on the bows that held her bikini bottoms on and let them fall to her feet, standing before us all naked. "And, with Lily." Lily did the same as Jane and was soon naked."

Mike looked between the two, eyes wide. Jane then continued, "There is one caveat, however. I may be pregnant, but until I know for sure my pussy is off limits to your penis. You can lick it all you want, but your penis is restricted to my mouth and ass. All of Lily's holes are in bounds, however. Can you live with that?"

Mike looked at me and then at Jane and said, "I thought you and Tony were married?"

Jane explained about how our household works and that she and I liked to share with our friends and that she thought that Mike would be a fine friend. She then said, "Why don't you get naked and let's have some fun." Judy and I got naked as Mike looked nervously around. Finally, he pulled his shirt over his head and then dropped his shorts and tighty-whities. Lily grabbed his hand and lead him back to the big bed.

Judy took me in her arms and said, "I wasn't too interested in the muscle beach party. I think I got the best deal!" She then kissed me passionately, which I reciprocated. When we broke the kiss, we started to make our bed. I told Judy that I wanted to brush my teeth so headed for the bathroom. When I looked in to where Jane and Lily were, I saw Jane looking at Mike's penis with a concerned look. Jane saw me and called me into the room.

"I think Mike here has herpes," Jane said. She then called out for Judy to bring her computer back. I looked down on his penis and saw a number of blisters along his length and on his glans. When Judy arrived, Jane said, "Pull up information and pictures of genital herpes, please." Judy did as she was asked and the pictures looked just like Mike's penis. Jane then said, "Mike, I'm afraid our evening just got cut short. We can't be exposed to an STD. You need to see your doctor as soon as possible and get treated. I'm sorry."

Mike's face got red as he began screaming, "YOU FUCKING COCK TEASE! DON'T GIVE ME THIS SHIT! I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I FUCK SOMEONE!"

Lily calmly said, "You are fucking nobody and if you don't leave right now I will kick your ass so bad you will be crying for your Momma!"

Mike made a grab for Lily, but Lily was expecting it. She deflected Mike's arm, and then caught Mike in the temple with her elbow causing Mike to fall to his knees. He stood quickly and made another charge for Lily, but with a lightening quick punch, hit Mike very hard in the throat. Mike bent over holding his throat and then Lily kicked him in the side of the head. Mike dropped to one knee as he tried to breathe and held his head. Lily yelled, "NOW GET OUT OF HERE YOU DISEASED PIECE OF SHIT! GO TO A DOCTOR AND GET HELP. TELL HIM YOU HAVE A FUCKING CONCUSSION AS WELL!"

Mike made a half assed move to grab Lily which she easily deflected. In a calmer voice, Lily said, "Mike, I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have. Please leave and get some help." Mike stood and wandered out of the monster after he had grabbed his clothes. When he shut the door we all took big breaths of relief.

Judy asked, "How did you know he had herpes?"

"I had drug addled Uncles who had it badly, that and a bunch of other STD's," Lily said. "I recognized it right away. Actually, we were very lucky. They don't always have those blisters. I think we either keep our pussies to ourselves or get a gross of condoms in for any strangers we want to bed down in the future!"

Jane was sitting on the bed looking mortified. "My Mom told me a couple of years ago to be careful about STD's and I, sort of, forgot. That was too close for comfort. From now on I will be much more careful! I'm sorry I almost got us hurt." Jane started crying. Lily was at her side in a heartbeat and held her tight.

"It's not your fault Jane! I was as anxious as you were. It was nobody's fault, except for Mike's for not revealing the truth to us. We should report him to his boss so that he doesn't infect someone."

Jane calmed down and said, "Let's go to bed. Tony, why don't you sleep with Judy out there and Lily and I will sleep in here. I, also, think we should leave tomorrow. Okay?"

We all agreed and I returned to my mission to brush my teeth and relieve myself. When I finished, Judy took my place. When she crawled into bed she kissed me and said, "I don't know about you, but I'm still horny." I smiled, turned off the light, pulled Judy into my arms and kissed her.

The next day we headed away from Lake Tahoe towards our ultimate goal, Grass Valley. Since we left Tahoe a day earlier than planned, we decided to take the scenic route via Cal 89 and then Cal 49 to a campground just outside of Downieville. The campground was sandwiched between the highway and the Yuba River. Since it was midweek, the campground was empty, so we grabbed a spot as close to the river as possible. Despite being next to the highway, it was very quiet and very relaxing. Since nobody was around, Lily decided to strip naked and jump into the river to cool off.

As Lily walked back towards us, dripping with water, Jane said, "My god, she's a beautiful woman. I get wet just looking at her!"

"I know what you mean," I said. "I've got a massive erection just watching her."

Jane laughed and said, "Well, I'm going to jump her bones first!" When Lily made it back to us, Jane stood, grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her inside the monster in order to have her way with Lily.

Judy moved over to the chair next to mine and said, "Jane is so cute when she's horny! I think pregnancy is pumping up her libido a bit."

I laughed and said, "Her libido has never, really, needed any boost. She has always been initiator with all things carnal. I think, last night was a real wakeup call for her. I think she will temper her lust for strangers from now on."

Judy smiled and said, "All the more fun for us! Speaking of horny, how about you scratch my itch right now?" Judy stood, pulled off her shirt and dropped her shorts. She stood in front of me, turned around bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her anus to me. I leaned forward and began licking her rosebud, probing it with my tongue. Judy was cooing with pleasure as I licked and probed. After a bit, she straightened up and walked over to the table to grab a bottle of tanning oil and then returned. While she was at the table, I dropped my shorts and pulled my t-shirt off and then sat back down. Judy poured some oil onto her hands and rubbed it on my erection, getting me nice and slick. She then bent back over and dribbled the oil down from the top of her ass crack. When the oil reached her anus, I began working it into her with a finger.

When Judy was ready, she moved back towards me, sat back as she grabbed my erection and then slowly sat down, working me into her beautiful ass. Judy used her legs to lift and lower herself on and off me as I slowly sodomized her. We were both groaning in pleasure with the sensations we were experiencing. I rubbed Judy's back and ass while she continued her ride on my cock. After a while, Judy said her legs were tiring and suggested we trade places. She lifted off of me, I stood and then Judy kneeled down on the chair I had been sitting in. She pushed her ass back at me while she looked over her shoulder and said, "Tony, I want you to pound my ass now, please."

I stood behind Judy, positioned my cock at her, now gaping anus, and proceeded to fuck her ass as hard as I could. Judy cried out, "MY GOD THAT'S GOOD! FUCK ME TONY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! FUCK ME HARDER!" I was really pounding into Judy and could feel my climax building. I cried out that I was going to cum and so did Judy. Within moments of each other we both orgasmed. I shot my seed into Judy's asshole while she pulled on her piercing. I leaned over Judy's back as we both gasped for air. I straightened up after a few minutes and plopped down in the chair next to Judy as my cock shrank back to its normal state. Judy said, "Now what am I supposed to do with your sperm as it drips from my heinie" and then she giggled. I stood, grabbed a paper towel and handed it to her. Judy thanked me and then sat on the paper towel.

We rested for a few more minutes until Judy said, "Let's take a dip in the river!" We both walked hand in hand and jumped into the pool of cold swirling water. It felt good for a few minutes and then began to feel too cold. As we got out of the river, Judy hugged me and said, "You're so wonderful! Thank you for being so great."

I kissed Judy and said, "No, you're the great one. I love you, Judy!" and then kissed her some more.

We decided to drive into the little town of Downieville to grab some dinner, instead of cooking. We parked in a large parking lot and then walked around for a bit and finally walked into the Grubstake Saloon. We all had steaks and salads and then headed back to the campground. We had left some chairs and a few other non-valuable items as a way to keep our spot, but we didn't need to worry as the campground was still empty when we arrived back. We went to bed early and as I lay with Jane she asked, "Are you nervous about going back to the orphanage tomorrow?"

"I'm not, really, nervous," I said, "I'm kind of excited to see some of the Nuns and maybe some of the younger kids that were there when I left."

Well," Jane said, "From the conversations I've had with the Nuns over the years, I'd have to say that they are very proud of you. I think you should expect a big welcome home. You should, also, go out of your way to tell them how much they mean to you. They would like that a lot, I think."

"I will do that," I said. I then pulled Jane into my arms and kissed her. Before long Jane rolled over and spooned into me and we fell asleep.

The next day, as we drove into Grass Valley, I was struck by how much things had changed. There were myriad shopping centers with fast food restaurants, clothing stores and liquor stores. However, the place hadn't changed enough that I would lose my way and I found it quite easily. We pulled into the parking lot with the monster taking up a number of spots. Jane, Judy and Lily all took care to dress more conservatively than they usually did with Jeans and tight fitting shirts under other shirts to control their swaying breasts. As we walked towards the building, the Mother Superior walked out to meet us. She hugged each of us in greeting with a big smile on her face. I introduced her to Lily and then she told me how wonderful it was to have me back. We walked into the building and were met by all of the Nuns who had raised me for 18 years. I introduced Jane, Judy and Lily to all of the Nuns other than Sister Elena and Sister Maria and I introduced those two to Lily. There were 3 Nuns who were new since I left and we were all introduced to them. Also, there was the Priest who was in charge of the school and several of the teachers I had. All in all, it was a wonderful greeting seeing all of these people who made me who I was.

Since it was lunch time, we were all invited to dine in the dining room. We could hear the clamor as we neared the dining room and I was remembering being part of that noise for so many years. As soon as the Mother Superior entered the noise level dropped precipitously. The four of us, plus the folks from the school, were invited to sit at the head table. Everyone in the room stood as the priest said a prayer before the meal. When the prayer was finished, everyone sat down. The Mother Superior remained standing and then introduced the four of us to the orphans. There were about 50, or so, which seemed like a few more than when I lived there.

After lunch, Sister Elena and Sister Maria took us on a tour of the place. When we got to the boy's dormitory, Jane asked where my bed was, so I showed her. There were several boys in the room so we sat down and chatted with them. One of them, Joshua, I remembered from my days there. I used to help him with his homework when he was little. He told us that he had won the Stan and Bettina scholarship and was going to attend the Julliard School for his violin playing. Judy asked him if he would be kind enough to play us something, so he grabbed his violin and played a Bach Partita. When he finished, Jane said, "That was marvelous! As a winner of one of our scholarships, you will be getting a letter soon, to come visit us in Chicago for a few days with all of the other scholarship winners. I hope you will be kind enough to play for the group then."

Joshua smiled and said, "I would love to. As a matter of fact, Leslie, another one of your winners, will be going to Julliard as well as a singer. I'm sure she will be happy to join me. You can ask her when you visit the girl's dorm. I want to personally thank you for the scholarships for Leslie and myself and for everything Mr. and Mrs. Robinson did for this place. It is so much better now than from when you were here Tony. Thanks so much."

Jane began crying and pulled Joshua into a hug and said, "You are more than welcome. My Dad, Mr. Robinson, loved Tony and, by extension, this orphanage. I sincerely hope that you will be able to realize your dreams." She released Joshua and wiped her tears away and smiled. The other boys bombarded me with questions about what it was like here when he was little.

After an hour or so, we were lead to the girl's dormitory. I had never been in there when I lived here because it wasn't allowed. We sat and talked to several of the girls. I asked the oldest one if she was Leslie and she smiled. I told her what I told Joshua about being invited to Chicago and about how he had volunteered her to sing for us. Leslie blushed and said, "I would be happy to sing, especially if Joshua accompanies me. He's a fantastic violinist and will go far." I asked Leslie what her dream was and she said, "I hope to sing at the Metropolitan Opera someday." Jane asked if she would sing for us, so she stood and sang an aria from Mozart's 'Marriage of Figaro'. It was absolutely beautiful. We all applauded and then she said that she and one of the other girls like to sing together and asked if we would like to listen. We agreed, so her friend stood and they sang the 'Flower Duet' from Lakmé. It was stunningly beautiful and it brought a tear to all of our eyes.

I asked the other girl, Lavinia, what her plans were and she said, "I was accepted to Julliard as well, but didn't win a scholarship. I'm going to go to Sacramento State and study biology."

Jane said, "You have the money now! Call Julliard and tell them, oh hell, Judy can you look up the phone number for me and I'll call them!"

Judy rattled off the phone number and then Jane asked for the admissions office. She spoke for some time about if the position was still open (yes it was) and about room and board and the costs per year. When she finished, she looked up at Lavinia and said, "You're now going to the Julliard School in New York!" Lavinia rushed into Jane's arms and gave her a big hug and then turned to Leslie and hugged her as well.

As we continued our tour, Sister Maria stopped and said, "Jane, what you did for Lavinia was really wonderful. Thank you."

Jane blushed and then said, "I think we need to change the protocol for our scholarships for the kids here. They've had nothing, or rather, almost nothing, all of their lives. I think, from now on, any child in this place that wants to continue their education will have that education payed for by us."

I grabbed Jane and gave her a hug followed by Judy, Lily and Sister Maria. "I can't wait for you to tell this the Mother Superior," Sister Maria cried!

After we finished our tour, we were lead to the Mother Superiors office. She asked about the tour and asked me if I could see the changes. I said, "Definitely. The beds are much nicer, I loved the computer lab and everything looks so bright and cheery." I went on to describe our encounters with Joshua, Leslie and, especially, Lavinia. I told her that Lavinia would be going to Julliard along with the other two and that Jane had decided that there would be no limitations on the number of scholarships awarded to the kids here each year. The Mother Superior smiled and simply said, 'bless you all'.

I then told her that we had formed another non-profit program to donate money in order for select organizations to become energy independent through solar energy. I thought the orphanage could use it just because of the power outages we used to suffer during major snow storms. The Mother Superior said, "Jane's father had proposed the same thing at the last board meeting he attended. We had a feasibility study done but didn't have the money. Are you saying we will now have the money?"

I laughed and said, "That's exactly what I'm saying! When we get back home, Judy and I will work out the details and then funnel the money to you to complete the project. I do have one request to make of you, Lily and I are going to be coming out this way in a year or two to conduct interviews with, primarily, Hispanics regarding their immigration experience. I was wondering if you had any contacts that would help us with meeting the people we need to meet. We would be interested in Vietnamese refugees as well. Oh, and one other thing. We think Jane is pregnant according to one of those self-tester sticks. We would like to make an appointment with an OB/GYN to confirm our suspicions. Can you recommend someone to us?"

Mother Superior steepled her fingers and thought for a few moments and then said, "I'll call the doctor we usually use and make an appointment for her. He's very good about getting our girls in quickly. As to the other thing, I think I can help you. Let me make a few calls for you." We were informed that we were invited to join everyone for our meals for as longs as we wanted to stay. We thanked her and then said we were going to nap and work in the monster.

When we got into the RV, Judy immediately sat down with her cell phone and called Emily as well as booted up her notebook computer. She then described the changes we were making to the scholarship program as it applied to the orphanage and the immediate need to take care of Lavinia at Julliard.

While Judy talked to Emily, Jane called Barb because she really missed her. I went to the back of the monster to take a nap and Lily joined me there. As we lay down Lily said, "You guys are a joy to watch. I was so happy for Lavinia I wanted to cry. You and Jane just make me love you more and more with every passing day." Lily then leaned over and kissed my cheek. She then asked, "Do you think, since we are out here, that we can go to San Francisco? I've always wanted to go there."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...8