Year 5 with Jane and Tony Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Axel smiled, nodded and said, "That I can do! It is really exciting being home again, but I'm going to miss our life in Chicago. I suppose we all have to grow up some time."

"Yeah, we do. We're going to have to figure out furniture for your place, along with bedding, kitchenware, etc. I do have a question though, I noticed yesterday that every house we went to all had plain white walls. What's with that?"

Axel laughed and replied, "I have no idea. Most home's in Sweden are that way. Perhaps we should fly Aggie out here so she can give our rooms lots of color!"

After half an hour of talking, Judy and Shelly made their way down to the breakfast room. Both women kissed Axel and me and then sat down. Judy asked where Astrid was and at that moment she walked into the room. We all got our breakfast, sat down and discussed what we would do after the closing.

After breakfast, we went to our rooms to brush teeth and grab coats and then headed to the bank to pick-up a certified check for the amount of the house purchase. I suggested that Astrid and Axel open a checking account as well and transfer some of the extra money we wired to their savings into their checking account. The bank turned out to be very efficient as they gave both Astrid and Axel debit cards as well. We all wandered around Uppsala for a while, killing time until we could close on the house. After lunch at around 1:30 we wandered over to Sonia's office to finalize the sale.

We were the first to arrive and were followed by a government official who would certify the sale. A couple of minutes before 2pm, the current owners made their way into the office. We all shook hands and then sat down as Astrid and Axel signed a bunch of official forms. When it was all over, we all stood and shook hands as Astrid was handed the keys. Just as we were about to go, Sven, the now former owner, asked if we would like to buy the furnishings as well. They said they didn't need any of it and it would save them time and money if we took everything. Axel asked how much they wanted and Sven said 20,000KR and I countered with 15,000KR. Sven and his wife talked and then nodded. Astrid wrote a check for 15,000KR, handed it to them and then shook hands.

When we were finished, we thanked Sonia for her help and she thanked us for being so easy to work with. We all returned to the hotel, got into the new car and drove out to our new house. Astrid was excited and began going through everything. Not only did we get furniture, but we got all of the appliances and kitchenware. After a while, Astrid said, "We can move in now! All we need are groceries!"

Judy said, "I think we will stay in the hotel tonight, so that you two can have your first night together in your new home. And, since we don't have to buy furniture and what not, I thought we could take Shelly into Stockholm for some sightseeing and we could pay a visit to Nils."

Astrid and Axel protested that they had the rest of their lives to be alone in the house and that there would only be one first night. Judy decided to relent, so we returned to town, checked out of the hotel, stopped at a market, bought lots of food and headed back to the house. While Astrid and Judy put away the groceries and Axel noodled around the house, Shelly and I took a walk around the grounds.

There was a small amount of snow on the ground and it was pretty cold, but it was nothing like Chicago was. Shelly took my gloved hand in hers as we walked. We went down to the lake and stood on the dock. We admired the view and the quiet, the only sound was of the water lapping against the dock. Shelly broke the silence by saying, "It's so lovely here. I wouldn't mind living in a place like this. Imagine how nice it will be in the summer when the grass is green and the trees have leaves. I think it would be quite easy to run around here naked. I think Jane would like that!"

I laughed and said, "I'm sure she would. We will have to make a point of coming here every summer in order to turn the place into a nudist camp!" Shelly laughed as we continued our stroll. After a while, Astrid called out that dinner was ready, so we wandered back up to the house. We had an enjoyable evening as we ate and talked. It was decided that we would go to Stockholm the next day so that Shelly could see the sights and we could visit with Nils. The bed situation was a bit weird, in that there were only three and two of them weren't very large. Astrid and Axel tried to give the big bed to Judy, Shelly and me, but we insisted that it was their room. I offered to sleep alone and let Judy and Shelly share a bed, but I was overruled by Judy who said that I should sleep with Shelly.

Come bedtime, Shelly and I retired to our bed. "This bed is pretty cozy," Shelly stated. "It's a good thing we aren't wild sleepers. If you don't mind, I think I would just like to sleep tonight. Is that okay?"

I smiled and said, "I was going to ask you the same question. I get a little worn out with the constant sex. Thank you for suggesting sleep!" Shelly smiled, pulled me into a hug, kissed me passionately and then turned over and spooned back into me. I pulled her close to me and whispered, "You are wonderful Shelly. I'm going to be very sad when you eventually leave us."

"I'm not so sure I will ever leave you. Jane, Barb, Judy, Sofia...all of you are as close to me as my Mom and Dad. I'm sure I can figure out a way to stay close by."

We talked for a while longer until sleep drug us under. When I awoke in the morning, it took me a while to remember where we were. After relieving myself, I wandered out to the kitchen to find Axel making coffee. We had a great time talking and sipping from our cups until I said, "I'm really going to miss doing this with you. Judy said we could Skype every day, but I don't think it will be the same. I'm thinking that Judy, Shelly and I will go home the day after tomorrow. I've haven't been away from Jane this long since we met and with the babies due soon...well, I'm antsy to get back. I just want to make sure that you and Astrid are all situated."

Axel looked me in the eye and said, "If it was me, I'd be leaving tomorrow to be close to Jane! Thanks to you and Judy, Astrid and I are perfect. So, whenever you want to go I perfectly understand. Just make sure you keep us apprised of the births of the twins."

After a while, the others made their way into the kitchen. Astrid made her famous Swedish pancakes for our first morning in her house. After breakfast, we made our way to the train station and rode into Stockholm to show Shelly around. After our touristy bit, we had lunch and then paid a visit to our friend Nils. Nils was surprised as we walked into his shop and hugged all of us, including Shelly after we introduced her.

"I'm sorry I haven't been in touch," Nils said, "The Marchand line has taken off and so I have been extremely busy. Bea and I have been working on some new designs and may require your services again, Judy, if you don't mind."

Judy, who wasn't too keen on the whole modeling thing said, "I'm not too sure how much longer I will be able to model for you. Jane is due to give birth in the next month which will require a lot of time helping her and Tony. I think you and Bea should consider a back-up model. I hope you understand."

Nils smiled, hugged her and said, "I understand perfectly. I'll discuss ideas with Bea and get back to you. In the meantime, is there anything I can help you with?"

"We just came in to say hi," I replied. "Astrid and Axel have moved back to Sweden, so Judy and I were helping them find a house in Uppsala. We will be leaving the day after tomorrow." As I spoke, I saw Shelly looking at the items in one of the showcases and it looked like she was focused on something. I walked up next to her and asked, "Did you find something that you like?"

Shelly looked at me and then said, "Everything is so lovely. I've never been into jewelry because I couldn't afford it. But, it is nice to look at it once in a while."

"I've never cared too much for jewelry until I met Nils. His work is second to none, I can assure you. Tell you what, if you'll point out the piece you like the best I'll buy it for you. What do you say?"

Shelly looked at me and said, "That's very nice of you Tony, but I can't allow that. All of these things are so expensive and you have given me so much already."

I took ahold of Shelly's shoulders, turned her to face me and said, "Shelly, you are a beautiful woman and one of the nicest people I have ever met. You have made sacrifices in your life that most people never come close to. It would bring me so much pleasure to be able to give you something that you like because it can only enhance your beauty. Besides, Nils will give me a nice discount, so please, what caught your eye."

Shelly smiled, hugged me and then turned and pointed to a lovely little necklace with a light blue stone in it. I called Nils over and said, "Nils, can we take a look at that necklace with the light blue stone?"

Nils smiled and said, "Of course! You have excellent taste my dear. That is a blue topaz set in sterling silver. Frankly, I think the topaz is under appreciated, but it has such a nice color." He handed the necklace to Shelly. She stared at it for quite some time and gave a great sigh as she began to hand it back.

I took the necklace from Shelly's hand and said, "I think we should see what it looks like around your neck, don't you Nils?"

"Absolutely! The color of the stone compliments your eyes, my dear," Nils replied.

I strung the necklace around Shelly's neck and as I did so, I asked Nils, in Swedish, if he had some earrings and a ring to complement the necklace. When I had the necklace in place, I pointed to a mirror and said, "Take a look."

While Shelly looked at herself, Nils was showing me some earring and ring choices. I chose some earrings and a ring and told Nils we would take the set. When I asked him how much, he said, "For all that you, Jane and Judy have done for me I'll give you my best discount!" Nils then walked up to Shelly and said, "These earrings and this ring will compliment your necklace wonderfully."

Shelly cried out, "I can't afford any of this. I'm sorry but it looks like we lead you on. Please forgive me."

Nils smiled and said, "Darling girl, these are my gifts to you. As a friend of Tony, Jane and Judy, you get my special discount. I'm very proud to have my creations grace you. Please put them on, for me." Shelly did as Nils asked and put on the ring and then removed the earrings she had on and replaced them with Nils'. "Ah! You look lovely my dear!"

I looked at Shelly and said, "The stones set off your eyes nicely." She walked up to me and hugged me hard as she whispered thank you.

When we had finished at Nils' and doing our touristy thing, we went back to train station and headed back to Uppsala. Judy sat across from Shelly and I on the train and had an amused look on her face as she watched Shelly look at her new ring. When we got back to the house, Astrid and I fixed dinner for all of us. After dinner, the 5 of us sat around and talked well into the night. I had decided that Judy, Shelly and I should return to Chicago the next day because I missed Jane terribly and was afraid that she could give birth at any time.

That night in bed, Shelly and I made blissful love. She started out with me in her mouth and then slid up my body and took me in her sopping wet pussy. After she had cum a couple of times, she then worked me into her ass using only her moisture on my cock for lube. She ground her ass down on me all of the way in one slow movement. When she had me all of the way in, she leaned down, kissed me and said, "I love you so much, Tony. I wish I could have you all to myself, but I know that can't happen. So, I'm willing to share you as Jane allows and I hope I get to do this with you many more times. Now, I want you to take me doggy style and fuck my ass as hard as you can! Show me no mercy!"

Shelly then climbed off me, got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me. She had a bit of a gape still as she bent over waiting for me to fuck her. "Don't bother with lube just fuck my ass hard right now! I like the pain this way." I kneeled up behind her, positioned my cock and began ramming into Shelly as hard as I could. "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES! YES! YES! OH, FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS HARD, TONY! FUCK MY ASS!"

I had never heard Shelly this wound up before. I grabbed her tits and, like I do with Jenny and Sophia. I pulled her up by her tits so I could kiss her while I pounded into her ass. We were both sweating profusely as I grabbed both of her breasts and squeezed hard. Shelly was biting my lower lip as we kissed and fucked. A bit later I lowered my left hand down her sweaty abdomen until I could ram my middle and ring fingers into her dripping pussy and rub her clit with the butt of my hand.

"UUUNNNGGGHHHH!" Shelly cried out as she climaxed. She let loose with massive amounts of her girl cum, spraying everywhere as my hand rubbed her crotch. She reached up with her hands and pulled my head hard into hers increasing the passion of our kiss. I was getting close and kept up the intensity with my cock and hands. As my own climax began to well up, Shelly was hit with another, even harder, orgasm. In a low growl, she cried out, "FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!!" just as my cock began shooting gallons of my spunk into Shelly's rectum.

Suddenly, Shelly went limp in my arms having passed out from pure pleasure. I flopped down on the bed holding tightly to Shelly. A few moments later, Shelly came to and said, "That was the best yet!" I held onto Shelly until we both fell asleep. When I awoke in the morning, I still had a death grip on her and my cock was still lodged in her ass. I made to move, but Shelly grabbed my arm and said, "Don't let go yet. I want to savor this moment as long as I can."

I kissed the back of Shelly's neck lovingly noticing the dried salt from her perspiration of the night before. "Shelly, I love you too. I would be very happy if you had me to yourself, but, alas, that can never be. But, I do love you very much."

Shelly then turned in my arms facing me, looking in my eyes with a smile on her face. God, she was beautiful at this moment. She then leaned in and kissed me sweetly with her lips on mine. She then said, "I know you love me and I will never leave you."

After a long while I heard others move about the house, so I told Shelly we should shower. We had a nice shower as we cleaned each other lovingly. We dressed, packed and then went down for breakfast. It was bittersweet, because it was going to be the last time we were going to spend any meaningful time together with Astrid and Axel. After breakfast, Astrid and Axel dropped us at the train station in Uppsala and after very tearful goodbyes, we climbed onboard the train to the airport.

Our flight was on time and uneventful as both Shelly and I slept. I was awakened by Judy who had leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Wake up sleepyhead! We're going to land in 30 minutes." Almost to the minute we touched down. We had bought into the 'global entry' program of US immigrations a while back, so we blew through that part of our return. Since we had only carry-on luggage, we whipped through customs and made our way outside and saw Ernesto's smiling face. He hugged each of us and then threw our bags in the back of his SUV. I couldn't believe the amount of snow on the ground which slowed our travels considerably.

Finally, we pulled up in front of our house. It was nice to be home. It was good to see that somebody, probably Evan, had cleared the sidewalks and driveway. Ernesto hugged us all again after we got our bags and then we trudged up to the front door. All of a sudden it was pulled open and we were greeted by Barb, Sofia, Jenny, Elsie, Lily, Mary, Gloria and Evan. We were ushered into the house quickly in order to keep the heat in and the cold out. Everyone hugged us with lots of kisses all around. I thanked Evan for clearing the snow and he responded that it was great fun with the cool snow blower I had.

Jane had not come downstairs, so I dashed up to be with my beautiful wife. She was propped up against the headboard with a huge smile and her arms out to greet me. I kicked off my shoes and kneeled next to her kissing her passionately. We kissed and hugged for several minutes enjoying being with each other. Finally, I lay beside her and asked, "So, how do you feel?"

Jane laughed and said, "Well, I feel okay except when the twins decide to have a soccer match inside of me. Queenie says I'm doing really well, but said I should rest as much as possible. Speaking of that, I think we need to hire someone to help with the housework. Would you mind if we hired a maid to help out?"

"Not at all," I replied. "As a matter of fact I think it's a wonderful idea. Would you like her to be a live in or someone that comes around a few times a week?"

Jane thought for a few moments and said, "I think a live in would be good. Things will be hopping once the twins are born and with Astrid and Axel gone we have fewer hands to help with those sorts of chores. So, how should we go about finding someone?"

I thought for several minutes, but had no idea how to hire 'domestic help'. Finally, I had a bit of a brain storm. "When Ginevra and I had our prize weekend, there was a young woman named Emma who worked in the restaurant. She was very efficient in her job which was getting coffee and then cleaning tables since it was a buffet. She was very nice and made a good impression on Ginevra and myself. If she would be willing, I think she would be excellent. Let me call Ginevra and ask her what she thinks."

I called Ginevra's cell and asked her if she would mind coming up to our room for a moment. Ten minutes later she walked in and hugged me while giving me a two-cheek kiss and then she walked over to Jane and did the same thing. She asked what was up, so I told her about Jane's idea for a house keeper and how Emma at the hotel came to mind. Ginevra smiled and said, "I think Emma would be great at whatever she wants to do. You should have her come over and tell her what you have in mind."

I decided that I would leave her a message to call me since it was afternoon and she worked mornings. I called the hotel and spoke with the manager. I told him that I had spent a long weekend in their 'infinity suite' a while back and that I wished to speak with Emma about a job opportunity. I left my number and said that she could call me anytime night or day. The manager told me that she was currently working some overtime, so he would give her the message when she was through.

When I finished the call, Jane, Ginevra and I lay on our bed and talked about my trip and about the snowstorm that they had gone through. "We lost power for a day and a half," Jane said. "It was pretty weird because we didn't have candles or anything on hand. Everyone had to use their cell phones for lights because those were the only flashlights that we had."

"Well," I replied, "I will rectify that tomorrow. You know there are candles in the basement!"

Jane laughed and said, "Oh, shit! I forgot about those! Lily should have remembered too!"

For the remaining time, we talked about Ginevra's parents visit and how things were going around the house. At dinner time, I helped Jane make her way downstairs where she was hugged by Judy and Shelly. It was really wonderful to be dining at home and eating Mary and Gloria's fantastic food. Jane told Judy about her plan to hire a housekeeper and Judy responded very positively. We all sat and talked for quite a while until Jane said she needed to lie down. I helped her up the stairs and then we did our evening ablutions before retiring for the night.