Year Away in Japan Ch. 05 - Temptation in a temple

Story Info
Ai invites me home where I meet her parents.
5.6k words
4.38
5.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonGordon
DonGordon
48 Followers

By Don Gordon

The story so far: I'm a 23-year old American who's just finishing up a one year work stint in Japan as an English lecturer in a small seaside college south of Tokyo. I was all set to go home, when suddenly one morning, one of my students, a cute girl named Ai, gave me a peek up her skirt. She was going commando, and it turned out she was doing it to get me to stay another year. I got so worked up about it I ended up coming down with a fever. The next day, Ai showed up to take care of me, and ended up sleeping over. The next morning, Elise, my girlfriend from the States, phoned, and Ai realizing that she might lose me, suggested we go to a park to make love. Once we got there, she ended up stripping off all her clothes, and with people here and there and rain pouring down, I lent her my shirt, and we sought refuge in a temple.

Relieved that the guys who had been coming this way had passed us by, Ai started looking around the temple.

"I never been here before," she remarked.

"Yeah, me neither."

Beside the main altar, there was a small alcove where there were some sculptures of various Buddhist deities on display. Ai looked from one to the other as if she were searching for something, till her eyes finally lit up. I followed her gaze, and there was a statuette of a nude woman.

"Who's that?"

"Benten. She's kami (=goddess) this temple."

Slowly, I began to realize that perhaps Ai had picked out this particular area for a reason. She looked at the statue, eyes wide, an impish grin on her lustrous lips. I was about to lecture her on the difference between goddesses and real live women, but realized that I was partly to blame for all this. If I was going to lecture her, I should have done it that first morning when she was flitting around my classroom with no panties on under her short skirt.

Ai turned to me, and giggling, again put her arms behind her head imitating the pose of the Benten statue. Pretending to be unhappy with the likeness, she looked at me coyly, and then started to undo the buttons of the shirt I had given her. We both glanced nervously towards the door, but I did not move to stop her. She took the shirt off, standing naked now, handed it to me, and once more lifted her arms up.

The nude figure of Ai was much more vivid and sexy than the bronze statuette--the pinkness of her flesh, her pitch-black pubic hair, her perky breasts. I put my arms around her, and leaned down to kiss her. She was shaking like a leaf, partly from the cold water that was still dripping down her skin, but also in evident excitement. She pulled away, but shyly licked her lips, and then kissed me back.

I reached down, and lifted her up into my arms. She looked afraid that she might fall, but I slowly kneeled down cradling her body underneath me to keep her from touching the cold marble floor. I put my hand between her legs, and fingered her crack. She shuddered. She was completely drenched in her own juices. Unable to wait any longer, I undid my trousers, and pulled them down, longing to get inside her. I clumsily fished out a condom from my bag, opened it, and carefully slid it on, her eyes watching me, wide with wonder.

I lifted up one of her legs, and pulled it up and around to the other side of me. She fell backward, but managed to stop her fall by putting her hands out on the floor behind her. She was spread-eagled helplessly in front of me. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her towards my aching cock. I slid the head of my cock along her crack, but she was so tight it wouldn't go in at first.

Just when I thought I'd found the right angle, we heard the clacking of a stick on the marble floor back toward the entrance. We both froze, my cock poised anxiously at her gates of heaven. I wanted so much to just slide it in, and hump away, but the clacking of the cane was coming closer, so finally with an act of will, I lifted Ai off of me, and quickly handed her the shirt. My cock was so stiff I could barely get it to go back inside my undershorts. I finally got it in, and carefully did up the zipper, just as the temple priest came around the corner and into view. Ai got the shirt back on, and stood up, but she looked absolutely terrified, her hair still dripping wet from the rain.

The priest just stood there facing us, a long staff in his hand. He was bald and older, wearing the formal black robes that many Buddhist priests do. I was so flustered at first I couldn't look him in the eye, but I gradually noticed that he didn't seem to be looking at us either, but rather at something on the wall behind us. I turned around to see what it was, but Ai said softly,

"His eye cannot see."

What? He's blind? I looked back at him not quite believing her.

"{Are you foreign visitors to our country?}" he asked in Japanese. At first I felt sure this meant he could see us, but then I realized he had heard Ai speak in English.

"{No, I'm Japanese, but my friend is American.}" Ai stood up holding the two sides of her shirt together, still unsure of whether she was right. The priest's eyes looked toward her voice, but they were ever so slightly off to the side from where Ai was standing. "{Are you the priest of this temple?}"

"{Yes, that's right.}"

Ai moved in quite close to him, but he didn't blink. Quivering nervously, she decided to test her theory, and let her shirt fall open a bit exposing her naked pussy to him. As she waited for him to react, she flushed red, her breathing quite audible. I looked down at her pussy still dripping wet with rain and her own juices, and then at him, but he was still looking slightly above her head. Satisfied that she was right, she motioned for me to hand her a handkerchief. I pulled one out, and watched as she began wiping the cream off the inside of her legs right there in front of him.

"{Oh sorry. I hope we didn't disturb you.}"

"{No, that's OK. I thought I heard someone moaning, so I came to see if you were OK.}" His voice sounded sincere, and neither Ai nor I could tell how much the priest suspected.

"{Thank you.}" As soon as Ai had gotten cleaned up, we excused ourselves, and high-tailed it out of there as fast as we could. Even after we got outside, Ai was shaking, but obviously still high from having wiped off her wet pussy right in front of a priest.

"That was amazing!" she bubbled, looking up at me beaming. It had stopped raining, but the ground was quite wet. Once we got around to the back of the temple, she started fiddling with the buttons on her shirt. I looked down at her, more nervous than ever now that we'd been discovered once.

"Maybe you'd better keep it on."

Ai still had that same mischievous gleam in her eye. She looked around, but there was no sign of anyone. She came closer.

"Donarudo, kiss me."

I have to admit, my feelings for her were growing. She was crazy of course, but it was a craziness I found irresistible. I kissed her gently, and she started tugging at my trousers.

"Ai, don't be silly."

"Why? We almost did... in temple."

"Yeah, well, that was... I mean... anyway, I think we'd better go back up, and get your clothes before someone else finds us."

She looked up at me curiously, tilting her head to the side, seemingly dissatisfied at my stodginess, but then she just blinked, and smiled. She held my hand, as we walked back into the woods.

It had stopped raining, but all the leaves felt quite wet as we brushed past them. She shivered, and snuggled up close to me. We heard a cracking sound on the path ahead, and she stopped, and stood stock still, trying to see what it was. Some birds flew out of the trees into the sky.

"I don't suppose too many people will be walking around here with the path all muddy like this," I ventured.

Ai took this to be my permission to take her clothes off again. She undid the shirt, and let it slide down her arms before handing it back to me. Her pink skin almost seemed to glow against the dull green and grey of the forest. I hadn't really had time to take a long look at her since we arrived, so I took the shirt from her, and let her walk on ahead. She smiled at me wistfully, and then slowly walked along the path spreading her arms out obviously enjoying being free of her clothes. She looked so content. Maybe, she isn't an exhibitionist, just a nudist. I briefly imagined myself taking her back to the States and the two of us leading a carefree life, going to nudist beaches together and having a great time. Maybe she'd learn to like the States, and we'd be happy together.

I came out of my reverie, just as we came to the steep slope leading up to where we'd left our things. Ai bent forward, and was grabbing onto plants and rocks to pull herself up. She'd make a great rock climber. I couldn't help but stare at her upturned behind, her bright red pussy lips peeking out from amid her soft black pubic hair. I stood transfixed by her sensual beauty. I could feel my cock stiffening again. She paused at the top of the slope, her graceful form highlighted against the now blue sky.

"Don't you come up?" she asked sweetly.

When I finally made it up, she was getting her clothes out of her backpack. I think she'd started to get cold running around naked like that for so long. I wanted to sit down on the ground sheet, but the rain had formed little puddles in it here and there. I lifted it up, and shook it off, while Ai put on my hoodie again. The way her tight little body filled it out made it hard to believe that the hoodie was actually my own. She looked a damn sight better in my clothes than I ever did.

I started to wipe the ground sheet off with some tissues from my pack. Ai walked over to the edge of the cliff, and peered down at the ocean below. The hoodie hung just about halfway down her adorable ass cheeks, driving me to distraction. I couldn't seem to get the ground sheet dry, and I was getting increasingly frustrated, not so much with the sheet as with my inability to have sex with Ai.

"Everything is all wet," Ai said cheerfully, as if this were a cause for joy. She squatted down next to me, her curvy hips not quite covered by the hoodie. "Donarudo, we don't have to do today."

I looked back at her sadly.

"Donarudo, don't be sad." She leaned over, and kissed me softly, and I felt all my worries melt away. She moved to pull back, but my lips pursued hers. I was intoxicated by her scent, her warmth, the softness of her skin. She broke away again this time gasping for air.

To keep from falling back, she wrapped her delicate fingers tightly around my arms, but this was more than I could take. I had to have her, to feel myself inside her. My inner beast broke free of its chains, and I sprang forward hungering to taste her lips again. She fell back into the mud landing on her bare ass. The mud flew up splattering me in the face and all over both of us. As I gazed hungrily down at her widely spread legs and her taut pussy in between, teacher and beast raged against each other in my mind. The beast was urging me forward, oblivious to the mud and her feelings. She looked at me shocked for a moment, squirming around in the mud. I ran my mud-smeared hand up her inner thigh, and then suddenly she broke out laughing.

I don't know if she planned it, but anyway, this was exactly the right thing to do. Somehow the sight of her laughing, the cheerful sparkle in her eye, stopped me just at the edge of the precipice. I backed away, and slouched into the mud, the beast once more back in its cage.

Ai's laughing slowly faded back into a contented smile. It seems she had found my clumsy pawing ticklish. She didn't seem to realize how close I had come to taking her, or perhaps it was just that she trusted me. She sat up, straightened the hoodie, and calmly started wiping away the mud from her body as best she could. I felt a twinge of guilt for not having shown her more respect. My sexual frustration had become so acute that it had momentarily gotten the better of me. I don't think she realized that she was playing with fire. I suddenly remembered the feeling of her tongue running up my penis as I talked to Elise this morning. God, it's no wonder I'm so worked up. Could any man withstand this endless teasing?

Ai dug her watch out of her bag.

"Oh, Donarudo, it's almost supper time. I have to go home. My parents wait."

I hadn't thought about that. She hadn't been home for the last day and a half. They would surely be wondering where she was. I began wiping the mud from my hands, sad that we had to part. Ai noticed my sadness, and moved her face down in front of mine.

"OK, don't worry. I have idea. Tomorrow after school, you come near my house. I take you excursion, show you interesting place."

"Alright."

We both got up, and brushed the mud off. I got out some tissues, and handed her a couple. She started to blush as she nervously ran the tissue down the crack of her buttocks.

"Don't look," she said shyly. I kept on looking at her face enjoying seeing her embarrassed for a change. She finally got tired of telling me not to look, and walked away through the tall grass a bit to hide what she was doing.

"You can't go home all covered in mud," I yelled out.

She came back, and hastily dug her underpants out of her bag. I watched as she put them on, quite surprised by this sudden streak of bashfulness. She got out her jeans, and after she'd squeezed into them, looked at me peevishly.

"Can I use your shower?"

"Sure."

We walked back to the station, still trying to wipe off the mud. We caught the train back to my place. She had a quick shower, and changed back into her street clothes.

"See you tomorrow at school," she said giving me a quick peck on the cheek before leaving.

That night, I just took it easy, and tried to figure out what I should do. I had to go pick up my plane ticket home at some point, and time was running out. I decided to hold off until Monday, and see what the weekend would bring.

The next day at school, I stopped by at the main office, and the dean himself came out to see if I was all right. The whole week I'd been so focused on Ai, I'd almost forgotten that I'd left school Tuesday with a raging fever. They all seemed quite concerned, but I told them I was fine. The students seemed just as worried. They wanted to go on one last excursion before the year ended, but I told them I wasn't sure if we'd have time. For one thing, Ai was taking me out on our own excursion that night.

In class, Ai continued to ignore me, which I still found unsettling, but I knew she was just trying to avoid giving us away. When I came back from lunch, I found a note on my desk on when and where to meet her. We had each other's phone numbers, so it wouldn't be hard to meet up. Class finally finished, and I managed to slip away before my fans converged on my room. I went home, showered, changed, and filled up my backpack. Ai had told me to bring stuff for an overnight trip "just in case." I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I packed my p.j.'s, a change of clothes, toothbrush and shaving kit.

Ai's house, as it turned, was the not the easiest place in the world to get to. I took a train up the coast, but then had to switch to a local train, which I had to wait for over half an hour. The train line ran along this river valley through the mountains. I finally got to the right stop, but I was running late, so I gave Ai a call on her smartphone. She told me there was a single road heading north from the station, and if I followed it, she would meet me halfway. The road followed a small branch of the main river between two steep tree covered mountains. I had no idea Ai lived so far out. I could hardly believe that she made this trek every day just to come to class.

After twenty minutes or so, I finally caught sight of her coming the other way. She was dressed conservatively, like a farm girl I guess, in tight jeans and a fluffy red sweater, but she still looked as cute as ever. She had her hair up in a ponytail with her jet-black bangs hanging down at the front. She didn't have on any makeup, but she had a healthy glow. She came running up, glad to see me. I half expected her to dive into my arms, but oddly she just bowed to me, and kept her distance, perhaps aware of how close we were to her home.

It was already starting to get dark out, and there were no streetlights, so it was getting hard to see. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't very well head back, after coming all this way, but I wasn't so keen on going to her place and meeting her folks either. Still, this seemed to be the only reasonable idea. The last train back to town would leave pretty soon, and I did want to spend some time with her.

Ai phoned her mom to ask if it would be all right. She explained that I had come out here on one of my excursions, and had missed the last train. Her mom quickly gave the OK, and asked if I wanted any supper. I hardly expected to receive such hospitality from Ai's parents, but I was Ai's teacher after all. I had met them once before at the college, but I barely even remembered what they looked like.

I felt nervous as we walked up to the house. It looked like some of the other Japanese farmhouses I'd seen. It was made of unpainted wood, turned grey by the rain. Ai told me that there was a path up the mountain at the back, which led up to some rice paddies, which her father farmed.

When we arrived her mother was scurrying around trying to make the place look presentable for this unexpected visit. She looked up at me, eyes wide, obviously surprised at how tall I was. She had a round matronly face somewhat worn with the wrinkles of age. She looked nothing at all like Ai, who was rather tall for her age and slender. Ai's father was sitting in the dining room reading the paper, and munching on some small dried fish. Her younger brother was up in his room studying they told me.

They invited me to sit down at the table, and chat a while. Neither of her parents spoke any English, so we muddled through with my broken Japanese. Ai's mom brought some tea for me to drink, but both she and Ai sat quietly at the table letting her father do most of the talking. His face was weathered and deeply tanned from being outside all the time, in marked contrast to the nearly white Ai. He asked about my excursion. I glanced over at Ai, and then said that I was just poking around looking for interesting places. He recommended a few things in the neighborhood: a hot spring inn and some hiking trails. It got on towards the time they usually have their baths, and they all insisted I have one first. I usually shower in the mornings, but Ai said I could do both.

Ai showed me the bath, and then went scurrying off somewhere. The bath area was divided into two rooms, one with a sink and mirror for changing, and another with a deep steel bathtub and separate shower. There were largish windows in both, and as I changed, I stared out into the darkness outside. Strangely, I felt a bit lonely, isolated. I knew Ai was nearby, but somehow having her parents here put a distance between us that I hadn't felt before.

Once I started to shower, I heard a tap at the glazed glass door. I opened it, and it was Ai, bringing me some fresh towels. She playfully peeked at my cock, seemingly happy to have the shoe on the other foot for a change. I felt strange with my being naked and her still fully clothed, but she put a finger to her cute lips to tell me to be quiet, and got me to sit down on this little stool, so she could scrub my back. I did as she asked, and enjoyed the gentle touch of her fingers on my back. Pretty soon my member started to stiffen. Ai noticed, and seemed quite shocked. I took her hand, and got her to wrap her slender fingers around it. She formed her mouth into an 'o', I guess in surprise, but I thought this was the ideal shape, and started to push her head down. Unfortunately, just then her mother called. Ai let go of my cock, gave me a quick kiss, and then went to see what her mom wanted.

DonGordon
DonGordon
48 Followers
12