Year End

Story Info
What lengths will you go to land that sale.
3.8k words
4.48
13.2k
11
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts anal and group sex between consenting adults, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

One more sale, just one more sale. That was all she needed to complete her target for the year and hit the big bonus. She had done alright and had already achieved her target for the year and so her job was safe, but she had really been pushing herself and one more sale -- not even a colossally big sale, a medium sized one would do -- and her bonus would treble.

She had been working with the folks at this one lead for half a year and they were close to signing, so very close. It was perhaps her best chance of hitting her bonus target and so with one last roll of the dice Sam had made an appointment with Graham, the Director at the lead, to see if one last push could get this sale over the line. Making the appointment for a Friday lunchtime meant that she could take him out for lunch as an additional persuader.

Sam had arrived at the appointed time and she and Graham had managed a good thirty minute catch up before there was a knock at the office door. "Seeing as he has sat in on most of the product demonstrations, I've asked Nick to accompany us. I've got to persuade the board to sign off on any deal but Nick will ultimately end up with this project in his lap to deliver and so he ought to be included."

Sam did her best to hide her disappointment. She was confident that she could cajole Graham, but Nick liked to play hard ball although she did her best to present a pleasant smile as she shook Nick's hand as she asked, "Can I tempt both of you to further the discussion over a spot of lunch?"

Graham smiled knowingly which made Sam curious, 'What cards was he holding' she wondered. The three had piled into Graham's people carrier and found a pleasant spot to have lunch and still Sam couldn't work out what game Graham was playing. As they walked back to the car Sam decided to go all in "Look. You've seen our product and you've said all along it's your preferred option. What is it that's stopping you from signing today?"

Graham climbed in the driving seat, Sam up in front and Nick behind them. Graham smirked and said, "I did indeed say those things, all be it about a month ago, but last week something happened and I'm afraid I have some bad news for you that we're going to go with Mayflower instead."

Sam's heart sank. This deal was the best chance of finishing off the year in style instead of an also ran, she asked "Well what on earth did they promise that made such a shift?"

Graham chuckled as he replied, "Oh it wasn't a promise, it was delivered."

Sam was even more puzzled as she asked "How do you mean delivered. With them it will take twice as long to get up and running as it would us. What could they have delivered?"

Graham shifted in his seat and tried his best to phrase it tactfully "It wasn't software. Your counterpart is also a woman and certain 'duties' were carried out that ensured I promised to go with them."

He could tell from her face that the penny dropped. She couldn't lose this deal. Sam leant forward and whispered "Well if that's what it takes. I can deliver better on those 'duties' when the two of us get back to your office." The position ensured her leaning forward provided Graham with a look down at her cleavage knowing he would be impressed. Her chest measured a reasonable 36C but the bunching of her arms ensured a suitable show of her ample cleavage.

Graham chuckled again and replied "That all sounds very nice but I have a problem. You see Nick here knows what 'duties' were carried out but wasn't in the office that day and therefore missing out. If he misses out again, I'm afraid he'll blab to the board and have me ousted." Sam doubted it would be so harsh but looked back at Nick who simply nodded, this prompted Graham to add "If there are any 'duties' carried out to swing this deal one last time it will need to be with both of us. I know it's both Quarter end and Year end for you folks but is this deal really worth that?"

Sam bit her bottom lip while looking from Graham to Nick and back again. She had been so intent on the discussion that she had missed Graham pulling off the main road onto a side road she wouldn't have recognised until he pulled off this side road onto rough gravel track and parked behind a big bush. Once the car had come to a stop both guys looked at Sam to gauge her next reaction. Sam took on a conspiratorial expression before saying "So we're talking about me performing for both of you? What guarantees do I have that if I do as you ask that you won't change your mind again once Mayflower find out they've lost out?"

Graham was quite honest when he said "Yes both of us. There are no guarantees but if you play nice, I'll compose an email today to the MD, and blind copy you in, saying to expect a contract to sign this afternoon as yours is the only option we can feasibly go forward with. You'll have that contract early next week with a week to spare until your Year End. How does that sound?"

Sam was still pensive but eventually nodded saying "Ok. Where and when do we do this thing?"

Graham did his best to hide his shock and said, "Why not here and now?" as he unlocked his driver's seat and swivelled it round to face her, looking over at Nick who nodded once more. He too couldn't believe Sam would do this -- not that he was about to complain -- Sam was very pretty in a late thirties Mumsie kind of way. From what Nick could see a very nice body and he was going to enjoy this.

Sam swivelled her seat around to face the other two, brushed her shoulder length hair behind her ears and leant forward so that she could remove her jacket before slipping down to her knees between both men saying "Ok guys, let's see what I have to work with?" and reached for their crotches and pulled both zippers down. With Nick being on her right, his was the first dick she extracted, and it was filling out nicely in her grasp. Graham on her left took a bit more effort but eventually it was free for her inspection. As it filled with blood, Graham's dick spread her grasp until she was struggling to make thumb and forefinger meet 'Maybe I'll enjoy this after all' she thought to herself.

Sam dipped her head down over Graham's cock and took him in her mouth. She dipped her head down and back again perhaps a dozen times and then turned to Nick without losing her grasp of either cock to take him into her soft warm mouth to repeat what she had done with his boss. While she was administering to Nick, Graham leant forward and ran a palm over her left breast feeling the soft mailable flesh flex and undulate in his hand. It seemed she was perfectly proportion for his hand, and she let out a muffled moan around Nick's cock in response to this new dynamic.

As soon as she turned her attention back to Graham, Nick leant forward and followed his bosses lead by cupping her boob to vigorously squeeze and fondle it. The guys said nothing but gave the occasional grown as Sam worked them up with her mouth only to then switch her attention to the other. All three were getting into it, especially Sam whose pussy had started to leak as soon as her lips encased the first cock. On the fourth circuit round Nick was counting how many times Sam dipped her head down and guessing she was soon going to go back to his boss, the younger guy reached over to Sam's shoulder and announced in gasps "Don't stop. I'm about to come and I want you to swallow it all."

This made Sam double her efforts and look up at Nick with her bright blue eyes so he could see her focus as he blasted the first, second and then a third rope of come at the back of her throat. As she pulled back Sam took a long time drawing his cock out of the depths of her mouth, sucking with all her might to ensure she captured all of his come. As she pulled upright, she kept eye contact with Nick and swallowed theatrically. Now she could concentrate on Graham who followed his subordinate soon afterwards and was treated to exactly the same treatment as Nick.

Once both men were sated, Sam sat back in her seat and asked "I can tell you both enjoyed that. Was that enough to get the deal signed?"

Graham laughed and replied "Nice try but no, not nearly enough. I suggest Nick and I get a little recovery time while I drive back to the office, and we can see what the second half brings." Sam did her best to look irritated, secretly she was actually quite glad that two blowjobs hadn't been enough. This deal meant a great deal to her and if she had to put out for an afternoon to swing it -- especially with a dick like Grahams -- then she was more than happy to perform.

They arrived back at the office ten minutes later and instead of making their way back to Graham's office, he steered them to a meeting room over the far side of the office. Judging by the unloved nature of the office, it appeared to Sam that it was chosen more for discretion, out of the way of most of the office, than comfort. Graham patted the desk and said to Sam "Ok, up you get."

She went and sat on the table as Graham came to stand to her right and started to unbutton her blouse to free the tits he had so enjoyed fondling. Meanwhile Nick knelt in front of her, pushed her skirt up and the tugged on her panties to pull them down. When they were gathered around her ankles, Nick took a sly look to see how damp they were. He leant forward, pushed her legs further apart and dragged his extended tongue along her labia and clit making the blonde groan to express her appreciation.

Graham had been kissing the blond until he managed to get all the buttons on her blouse popped. This allowed him access to the soft white flesh of her tits that appeared above her bra. He started to kiss down her cleavage and guessing he'd want access to all her breasts; Sam reached behind her back and popped the clasps open. As soon as he saw the elastic relax Graham tugged the garment forward and captured the nearest of her nipples between his lips and proceeded to suck and nibble at them.

Nick's next move was to stand up so that he could free his cock and feed it into her moist warm snatch. As soon as the silky folds engulfed him, he leant his head back and groaned adding "Oh yes, this is one snug pussy" turning to his boss he added "That is until your monster stretches her out."

Graham allowed his subordinate a good ten minutes of thrusting his hips backwards and forwards before he nudged his arm and said, "Ok buster, time to move over." Nick was reluctant to withdraw but he decided to console himself by using her mouth as his boss took his place in her snug pussy. The new dynamic required a change of position and Sam found herself leaning forward over the corner of the table, Graham was stood behind her feeding his impressive cock into her snatch and Nick was similarly stood in front of her while she administered another blowjob. Graham shook his head and commented "Fuck that's a velvety glove. It grips you perfectly." The thrusting motions were making her boobs jump and jiggle in unison inspiring Nick to reach down and start to play both nipples between his thumb and forefingers. The dual sensations were sending little shocks to a point deep in her stomach until the sensations overflowed the dam and her pussy clamped down on Grahams impressive appendage as she came with a muffled groan as best she could around the cock she was sucking on.

As she grunted and groaned around Nick's cock her pussy was gripping Graham so tightly that it pushed him over the edge too. He thrust his hips one final time and then held still as he flexed his butt pushing his seed deep inside her pussy. He realised briefly that he ought to have warned Sam of his impending climax but hey it was too late now, and he was the customer after all.

He staggered back, marvelling at how her pussy gripped and clawed at him until he was fully withdrawn. Nick took this as his cue and came around to stand behind her by taking his bosses place but then noticed the creampie he had left behind. Nice as her pussy undoubtedly would be the younger man had a different idea. He spat into his palm and then rubbed his saliva around the head of his cock, prised her butt cheeks apart and positioned the tip of his cock. Sam realised what he had in mind and turned to Graham saying "If he's planning on doing what I think he's planning, you had better be sending that email right about now. This really will be above and beyond."

Graham had to shift to see what Sam was referring to and once he realised, he started to laugh saying "I want a bit of that too afterwards."

Sam retorted "I'm not sure I can accommodate you but if you try you had better be purchasing a lot of add-ons next year."

Graham held up his hand while his other was typing something on his phone and said, "Fear not, the email is on its way right now." This was the distraction Sam needed as the next instant Nick pushed his hips forward to lodge the head of his cock inside her sphincter but then thankfully held still.

A jolt went up Sam's spine, not too dissimilar to the first time she tried anal, but she was thankful for Nick holding still while she got used to his intrusion. She tried her best to relax and push back with her muscles back there and once the pain numbed, she pushed back her own hips to impale herself further stopping each time until he was fully embedded in her ass. It had been sometime since she had taken a cock in her rear, and she had forgotten how good it could feel. Nick slowly pulled back until just the head of his dick was lodged in her butt. He then reversed his course and thrust his entire length in her slowly. Nick gradually increased the speed of his thrusts and he leant forward to grasp her swinging breasts to provide him some leverage while pulling on Sam's nipples.

Sam was really getting into the butt fucking; it was never going to make her come but it did give her the satisfaction of feeling in control while Nick thrust away knowing her participation was giving him his kicks. His rhythm was off, and Sam guessed he was about to blow his load especially as he hadn't come since returning to the office. Being mindful that his boss wanted the same treat, Nick pulled out just as he was about to come and bathed her butt cheeks with his load.

After cleaning her butt with a tissue, Nick stepped back and slumped on the chair behind him. Sam stood back upright to flex her back and spotted Graham sporting a reinvigorated hard on, it didn't take a rocket scientist to work out what he had in mind. As she approached him, Graham held up his phone for her to see an entry in the sent items folders to the MD and she was copied in. Sam scrolled the screen up to scan read the emails contents and was pleased to see he had been true to his word. She looked up to him and saw him smile and raise an eyebrow with a look of expectation.

Sam nodded briefly and said "Ok, we have a deal. Sit down in that chair. I think with that monster" nodding down to his cock "I'd better be in the driving seat." He quickly took his seat and perched on the edge so that he could hold his dick upright. Sam dispensed some hand cream she had in her handbag to lubricate her rear end and walked over to Graham. She turned away from him, straddled his legs and shuffled backwards so that her butt hovered over the head of his dick. She now took control of the aim of his dick and descended down until the spongy head came into contact with her sphincter.

Once more she tried to relax back there, held her breath and then proceeded to slowly impale herself on his cock. She took the descent slowly but with a few brief rises and falls, she surprised even herself how easily she had taken his dick inside her, all be it she had to stay still and compose herself once she felt his balls contact her pussy. With the aid of the chair arms Sam began to rise and fall on his dick slowly increasing the tempo.

Nick was given a ring side seat watching Sam fuck herself up her area and especially enjoyed the way her nicely rounded tits bounced and jiggled around. That was until Graham reached around and started to play with the soft flesh, immediately grasping her extended nipple with his right hand and pulling on it enthusiastically. This sent another jolt throughout her body making Sam groan. Nick was now sporting another erection and after giving his boss sole access to Sam for ten minutes or so decided that he would make the most of what he expected to be a one-time situation.

Sam eyed him with suspicion as he stepped towards her with his hard dick in front of him. He too straddled his boss's legs and pushed Sam's upper body back slightly before crouching down in front of her. As he levelled his erection up with her pussy it suddenly dawned on her what he had in mind. He had taken liberties by sticking his dick in her ass but now presumed she would accept his dick, fighting for space inside her with Graham's impressive dick. It took some doing but with perseverance Nick was able to nestle his dick deep inside Sam.

Graham couldn't see what was happening, but he felt Sam's tight butt suddenly become even tighter and with Nick brushing his legs, Graham soon worked out what was happening. For her part Sam had never felt anything quite like it. Once most of Nick's cock had been accommodated in her snug pussy, she had become lightheaded and started to see stars blurring her vision. She had experienced anal sex before, but double penetration was a completely new feeling and, having now got used to the two together, she was beginning to think that maybe she was enjoying it -- but was she enjoying it enough for a repeat performance someday?

Nick grabbed Sam's shoulders to give him leverage while he hammered away at her pussy, Graham was doing something similar with her tits, but his hip movements were restricted by the other two. It was about this time that Sam came whimpering a string of "Oh fuck. That's the spot. Fuck me" and similar expletives. Both her ass and pussy clamped down on the invading cocks as she came which triggered Nick who gave a couple of powerful thrusts of his hips and came deep in Sam's pussy.

Nick staggered backwards to lean on the desk behind while a lifeless Sam lolled about on Graham's hips. He shifted forward and dropped the woman on her knees in front of him. With lightning speed, he crouched behind her and fed his dick back into her butt. He only managed five thrusts and blew his third load while balls deep in her ass. Sam had no response but to let him have his way with her butt and once Graham stepped back, and Sam collapsed on the floor while the electric shocks were still shooting around every nerve. The guys dressed and then helped Sam to stand, and they helped her to get presentable enough to make the short distance to the nearby toilets.

It was perhaps another half hour before Sam made her way to Graham's office and slumped down in the chair facing his desk. Graham waited for her to speak, and she looked up at him asking "So do we have any questions, and have you heard back from the MD yet about the contract?"

Graham leant back in his chair and replied "Yes, she has confirmed acceptance with my recommendation and is expecting a contract as soon as you send it through. Legal have been put on standby to review the contents but she doubts we'll find any problems and so it ought to be back with you by the end of next week. Does that fit with your year-end target?"

Sam nodded "Yes it does and thank you for pulling all the stops out."

12