Year of Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa stopped lacing her second boot, "Wait, what did you just say?"

"They can do what we are here to do?" I repeated.

"Come on!" she said excitedly and tied off then moved uphill. I grabbed my shirt and gear and followed. At the top, she whipped out binoculars and was scanning the road in both directions. "Oh shit," she said suddenly. "Can you hack into the engineer's server or something?"

I pulled out a phone I had snatched from their backups, fired it up and synched to the network. My tablet came up with a password need and I typed in one I watched an engineer type in. She was like third in command or some shit. There were the orders for the op. I cracked them open. Inside was a hidden link in the symbol for the DoD. My tablet notified me and I popped it open.

"Dammit!" I exclaimed. There were our three pictures. I scanned, "We're the op. These are loyalists. We've got to get Tina out!"

But three Hummers pulled into the camp with DoD enforcers or whatever they call them. They jumped out and raided the tent, pulling the struggling Tina out. They moved to the mess and the facilities but obviously didn't find us.

"Come on, baby, we got to go," said Lisa. But I was mining data. I found a back door and installed some software that would let me in later. Then when the orders file finished and the second file on the base finished, I disconnected and pulled the battery from the stolen phone. I looked down at the camp and saw one of the goons hit out Tina. Someone would pay for that shit. Somehow, I would make them pay.

Half an hour later, we were at a farm or ranch or whatever it was called. At least we weren't in uniform. Three people came out of the house and there were at least as many rifles scanning the approaches and sniper positions.

"What do you want?" asked the young man. "Wait, you're that Lisa Lowe. The famous pop star. You turned renegade or something. They're saying you've killed thousands of loyalist troops."

"I am Lisa Lowe," she said with a smile, "Don't believe everything you hear though. There are some out there and all they want to do is fuck with us. They separate us, keep us scared and disorganized then they make us do what they want. Am I a renegade? Well, I believe, as did the founding fathers of America, that it is the responsibility of the people to overthrow a government that acts against our common interests and/or threatens the safety of the people without probable cause."

"Put your guns down, ya damn fools," said an older man as he hobbled out into view. "This ain't a threat, this here is a couple patriots." He turned to us and looked us over then looked around. "One of you is missing. Oh, don't mind my kids, they're over protective. I am Salazar Huevos. You are Lisa, that there is Geo and where is Tina? And what are you doing in this neck of the woods. Last I heard, you was in Oakland."

"Do they call you Egg?" I asked blithely. "They took our Tina. Something went bad in the Oakland leadership. They tried to get us in our hidey hole, then lured us out for one last job."

"But it was a trap," said Lisa. "DoD grunts showed up to take us, but Geo and I were out of camp. They got Tina, missed us."

"Well, ain't that a cluster fuck," he said. "Come on inside, let's share some intel and see if something can be done."

They had power inside, solar and wind collected. So I plugged in and sent files to their network. We went into the ops room and I almost drooled.. There was a gorgeous computer setup in there. At least five computers and a server all connected to a high tech bank of monitors with a huge display in the center. I reviewed it and watched the little tech pull up the files.

"Mmm, baby, you're hot and adept," I said, "but look. Do this," I spent some time reorganizing the files and pulled them at once dropping them on the screen with a bit of a flip and they were organized in a pattern that worked for my girls. I caught a whiff of the young chick then and Lisa was behind me. She stuck the vape in my mouth and I stopped the girl from leaving. "What's you name?" I asked.

"I'm Nancy Huevos," she said. "You're good with computers."

"He is a whiz," said Lisa. "He is also a male nymph. Right now, I'd let you boink him if you want. But he is needy, big and one hell of a lay. He wrings out Tina and I every time. But Tina is captured. He will need help."

"I'll help," she said shyly, "I don't really... do that with the others here."

"Good, baby," said Lisa, "Now sit and stay close."

"You're cute too, Miss Lowe," said Nancy. "I have all your music on my iPod."

Lisa smiled then took a hit on the vape, gave me another and let Nancy have one. I was good at the moment, just the stimulation of the new girl and her pheromones. "We're working, Geo," said Lisa and I focused. "Let's save Tina."

I popped open the orders and the maps and there was the route and the location where she was being held. It was an old prison called Folsom. The government had emptied it, killing most of the inmates and turned it into a high security base for the government in exile. There were names of patriots that were incarcerated there and Salazar whistled.

"Damn, if we could free half of them," he commented excitedly, "the resistance would be back on track in a day or two. And look there. The governor and two Congressmen are there as well. They represent the government in exile." A young man, no more than fourteen came in and spoke softly with Salazar. The rebel leader turned to us. "It looks like the engineers and a platoon of Rangers are going to work on finding us and fixing the roads where we blew the bridges."

"On the other side of those bridges is a whole army trying to join up with the loyalists here," said Lisa and I pulled up the figures. "You can see this notation here? That means about one hundred fifty tanks. If we have Tina, we can set an ambush, blow the road and tumble those tanks to their deaths."

"I'll see what explosives we can find," said Salazar. "Meanwhile, Nancy will work with our teams to find an attack plan to get Tina back. You know, you three are fucking heroes. At least to all of us that know what the fuck it is all about." He looked pointedly at the guy who'd threatened us when we first arrived.

I tapped a satellite image and found a pic of the army up near Truckee. It appeared that some fifty of the tanks along with a contingent of infantry on Strykers were circling up north to try and come at Sacramento from Oregon near Shasta. But there were some roads out there as well, though there was a path if they could find it. I worked the displays for several hours. People came and went. When I was handed food, I ate it. Lisa and Nan talked in the background. Nan cleared the room at one point so Lisa could change her clothes and use a bucket.

This was how I get sometimes. When I got hyperfocused, I could set aside the need for sex, at least for a while. And I felt like what I was doing had merit. "There, stop," said Nancy. I didn't really know what time it was, but it felt late. I glanced around. Just the three of us were in the room. Lisa was in her black leathers like we found her originally. She called them her kick ass clothes. Mine were laying over the chair next to my guns. Nancy was there, in a shorty skirt with black stockings, heels and a tight tube top. She was using a pen to note things on her computer, so I tapped it and put it on the screen for us to see as she did it. There was a single vehicle, a hummer, leaving the base. The orders I'd tapped had it going to the engineer camp with a delivery of cigars of all things. It had two people in it, a male and female, in uniform. The plan was sketched out and Nan pushed a button on a speaker thing and said, "Runner, I need Sal."

"Yes ma'am," came the response.

She was leaning over slightly, the skirt revealing the rounded bottom of her ass beneath the black thong. I looked over at Lisa and she nodded then looked at Nan. Salazar walked in then and reviewed the board. He had a kid with him, maybe twelve years old. He passed the kid a note and the kid ran from the room. Not a minute later, a skinny oriental dude came in the room.

"Chu, we have a mission," said Sal. "You have a half hour to prep a team. Use the ops center here. Top security only. It is a strike tonight. We're going to take that Hummer and another from the engineer camp. I have a platoon at the camp. They will take the engineers after you leave. Then you will all head to Folsom Prison and extract as many as you can. Here is a priority order. Tina from the Mod Squad is number one. Maria Esteban is number two then just work down the list. You must get the first two. Squad should be silent capable and death ready."

"Aye sir," he replied with just a bit of an accent. Then he looked over at Lisa and bowed deeply. "I am grateful for the opportunity to assist a true warrior."

Nancy took my hand, "Come, they will be using this room. Bring your laptop if you like. We will lay down for a little while until it is time for the op."

Lisa grabbed my outfit and pushed it into my go bag with my weapons and we left the room and went deeper into the complex. There was an obviously private room that wasn't very large. In it was a king sized bed and a communications device. She turned off the wired communicator and leaned on the desk, her ankles crossed. Lisa leaned forward and whispered over my shoulder.

"I am going to remain frosty," she said. "But Nan swears she can take whatever you dish out. And she wants you. Love her for what she is doing for us, doing for Tina. Go get her tiger."

I turned first and kissed Lisa. She reacted in that place that reminded me of being on an op. I turned and moved to Nan. Her legs uncrossed as I approached. "You have a sexy body, Nan. I hope you know what you are getting into. Once I start, I don't stop until I am done."

"Then spend yourself in me," she said boldly. "I've been following your career, the three of you, since you came on the scene. What I learned about computers I learned to be like you. I learned to dress like Lisa and carry myself like Tina. This is an opportunity for me. I don't want to squander it."

I stepped between her legs, forcing them apart, though force wasn't necessary. Her lips parted and I could see the need in her eyes. I slid my hands up and took her panties, pulling them down and letting her step out of them. As her right leg moved up and out of the thong, I grasped it with my left hand and swung it wide placing her foot on the desk to the side. The heels were a visual that was tripping my mind and I set down the panties after taking a whiff of her pungent juices. I reached out and pulled the tube top down freeing her beautiful breasts. I took them in my hands and she lay her head back, propping herself on her hands as her long black hair hung free and a small groan escaped her lips. I squeezed and pinched her breasts and nipples and she reacted to every touch. I caught a whiff of her depths as her juices flowed freely. I would have to taste them soon.

I was watching her breasts and didn't see her head come up until she spoke. "I smell it too. My pussy is on overdrive, all for you. Taste me, lover. Suck my pussy and I will cum just for you." Then she lifted her left leg and placed it on the desk as well, leaving her spread wide open. I could see now the lack of pubic hair. Lisa left hers, though it was sparse and Tina trimmed, so the sight of the bald pussy was an enticing view and I engulfed it. I couldn't hold back now. I needed her to cum in my mouth. I needed to taste her, smell her, wear her juices then and only then, I would fuck her until neither of us could stand.

And she came quickly. It was no more then four, maybe three minutes and she was undulating against my face. I grabbed her legs and pushed her ass to the desk then stood and shoved in. She was exciting me in a way that was unprecedented.

"Si, si, papi!" she exclaimed as her orgasm was pushed higher by my insertion.

"Mmm, baby, I fit like a dream," I growled and started pumping into her. Something was missing, someone, my Lisa and Tina. Where were my girls?

"I'm right here, Geo my love," said Lisa from near my side. "I can't join you right now. This is your release so we can go get our Tina back. Isn't this one lovely though? It is Nancy, our little Mexican sweety. She is helping out today and when we finish the mission, we'll get her some more. Look at her sweet body. Right between Tina and I for size. And that lovely black hair and shaved snatch. Damn, I could eat her myself. I love you baby. Tell me when you're close."

"Lisa honey," I whined, "I love you too. That guy hit our Tina. We need to find him so I can cut him. Oh goddess above, she feels good," I turned to Nancy. "You feel wonderful, chica. You're warm, wet pussy wrapped around me like a tunnel of love. Damn you are sexy. That's right let it out. Let me drive you to cum again. That excites me you know."

"Oh fuck, papi! I am cumming again," she cried out in pleasure. "You are stealing my heart, mi papi! Fuck me hard!"

She came again and my groin began the burn I start to feel when I am getting close. I had a few minutes left so I used my skills then, as primitive as they were. I kissed her and pinched her lovely tits then dropped my thumb to her clit and angled against her G with each stroke. She was shaking with my pounding and grinning. "You like that, little chica?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"Yes, papi... you making me... oh yes... ready to... don't stop... ready to cum," she struggled it out. "You are the stud, the... ughn, ummmmph, the... stallion to ride me..."

She played with my mind with those words and I pulled from her, lay her across the desk and took her from behind. Lisa pushed her finger into my ass then and began to massage my prostate as I drove Nancy up the hill. I held back, straining to get her there. But in the end, it was not to be, or so I thought. I exploded into her prime body as Lisa spoke the words in my ear.

"I love you, love you, love," she said and the emotion and release intensified. Then Nancy came as well and pulled me deeper and I got a few extra spurts. I kissed Lisa and she moaned into my mouth.

"I love you too, my Lisa, my ninja," I said and she smiled. Then I felt Nancy stir. She lifted her left leg straight up and rolled over, maintaining our connection. Then she sat up and kissed Lisa then me.

"You two are the bomb," she said. "I cannot believe I have gone my whole life and never felt this before. Tell me you are not going to throw me back." She was talking directly to Lisa at the end and Lisa took her face in her little hands.

"Baby girl, I can't make that decision without Tina," she said. "But understand. Geo is our world. We cannot get him there like you just did, not without Viagra. You just brought him the kind of relief we wish we could give him, our love, our man. I think we'll share, but I have to talk to Tina."

Then they kissed again and Nancy kissed me for a long time. When we broke I licked her tit and said, "Okay, get your ops clothes on. I am not letting you out of my sight, chica." She smiled and I continued, "Too bad you can't wear those sexy red heels on the op. Damn they're hot."

I pulled from her and she went to a dresser in the room and got out a set of black cloth gear with a bullet proof vest and a pair of very nice machine pistols. I slipped on leathers as I watched her dress and we went to the ops room. As we passed my ready bag and I slipped the laptop in. I pulled out the pair of boot knives that Lisa found for me. Basically, they were Bowie knives. If I saw that guy, I planned to take his hand as a trophy.

Lisa took my hand with her left then slipped a vape in my mouth. I took a drag of Celerity and she took one as well then gave one to Nan. I took another and she put it away. "Wow," said Nan, "That is wild. It is like brain power in vaper."

"Where you are thinking right now," said Lisa conspiratorially. "That is where Geo is at rest. Right now, with the edge gone and that Celerity, he is like a supercomputer all on his own."

"Though, when the need hits me," I said calmly, "The Celerity is all too brief and sex is all my mind can process."

"That's not true," said Lisa. "He loves us constantly." Then she kissed me as Salazar and crew turned to us.

"Why are you dressed for an op, nena?" Sal asked.

"He wants me with them," Nancy said calmly. "I'm going."

"My face is too well known anyway," said Lisa. "I will stay with the squad. Nan will side Geo."

"Alright," he said and spread his hands, then turned back to the nearly unchanged displays. On the right border, he tapped the map of the route from the prison to the engineer camp. "We have some specialists that will ambush the vehicle and get it here."

Someone handed me a pair of sunglasses. Nan whispered, "Put them on." I slipped them on and the light in the room was suddenly enough. Around the edge of my vision now was targeting information as well. I took my smart phone out of my bag and slipped the chip in before sliding it into the wrist sleeve on my left wrist. I found and tapped into the feed to the glasses and provided an additional small display with numbers in a long string on the bottom. These were my GPS and expected GPS for Tina with another for Lisa. I searched and found Nan's as well and added that to the display, shrinking down the font a bit so it would fit better.

Salazar was explaining and Lisa was listening, though I already got the plan. I followed it on the screens in rapid succession. I was as patient as I could be then just said, "Got it."

"I'm not done yet," said Sal, "How could you..."

"Intercept vehicle, pass off vehicle, move to Engineers, attack engineers, Stryker and truck loaded, drive to Folsom, enter prison, mingle or destroy, rescue leadership, rescue operatives, set explosives, assassinate loyalist leadership, escape and blow the prison," I said accompanying my punctuation with gestures causing the appropriate screen to max and min as necessary. "What did I miss?"

"Um, nothing I guess," he said. "So, Miss Lowe, the N squad is waiting for you two while the rest of the platoon is near the engineers. They will attack regardless and we will eliminate that threat."

The radio took that moment to crackle and start a call. The headset was donned and notes made. Then it was passed to Sal who passed it to Chu. I noticed the darkened double bars on his uniform, blended to the black. "Captain Chu?" I asked and he nodded with a smile. He walked over to us before reading the note.

"Two tanks at engineer encampment. Appears two squads attempted risky passage and only two of the six tanks made it. No gear for handling tanks. Advise." said the note.

I looked at Lisa, "So a tank along with the Stryker might work well, yes?" I asked her and she nodded enthusiastically.

"If we can capture one or both," said Lisa, "Geo and I both know how to operate Bradleys and Abrams. Both the M2 and the M1A2 as well as the M1A3." Sal looked at her and she spread her arms. "I was a star. People like to show me stuff. There was a guy, he thought he could steal me from Geo. So, he tried to impress me. I had him teach us. Hell, they practically drive themselves anyway."

"But how will we capture a main battle tank?" asked Salazar. "I mean, kill one, that I can do, but capture?"

"The crews will not sit in the tanks all day and night," I said. "We'll go in like we planned. Then find the tank crew for one of the tanks and kill them, take their tank."

"Just like that?" he asked. Lisa grinned at me and I replied.

"Just like that."

===========================

We stood above the engineer camp where Lisa and I had fucked and looked down at the quiet camp. Two tanks sat near the command tent. Both were empty, but they were well inside the camp. Ropes were being set uphill on the cliff wall as our way down.