Yes, Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am going to make you beg for my cum," he said in her ear, each word punctuated with a grunt and a long stroke of his cock. "And I am going to make you cum on my cock. You are never to think of that boy ever again. Do you understand?"

Ainsley let go of his hand and held onto the desk as he thrust harder and harder. She nodded, only able to moan when she opened her mouth. His hand came down on the side of her ass, spanking her with a loud crack. "Do," he pulled out and thrust the length of his cock back inside. "You," another trust. "Understand?" he thrust one more time and stilled, leaving his throbbing cock buried inside her.

"Yes, Father," Ainsley moaned. Her pussy was fully accustomed to the feel of his cock, the rock-hard rod had stretched her to her limits. It was right where it belonged, and she wanted more. "Can you... Can you..."

"What is it, my child?"

"Can you spank me, while you fuck me?" Ainsley asked. Even though he approached her with the intent of teaching, showing her things she never thought she'd experience, it still felt wrong to ask him for what she wanted.

Without a word, he pulled out, picked her up, flipped her over, and spread her legs. His cock prodded her entrance, and he leaned over to tell her, "You better not cum in this position." He brought his hand down on her ass without warning, and continued, "I love watching your face as you come undone."

He rammed all eight inches of his throbbing cock inside, shaking both her and the desk. Ainsley gripped the desk as he spanked her again, her pussy squeezing him with surprise each time. Father Malcolm spanked her with each pump, to the point that each one sounded like the echo of the last. His balls slapped her clit each time, and Ainsley could hardly contain herself.

Father Malcolm reached for the rosary still around her neck and held the crucifix in the palm of his hand. He gathered some of the beads in his hand and tugged lightly. "Is this okay?" he asked.

Ainsley lifted her head from the desk as the beads were pulled taut, and nodded. "Yes, Father."

With the beads in one hand, and the other squeezing her ass, Father Malcolm pounded her relentlessly. A Bible sitting on the corner of his desk fell to the floor, but both of them were too caught up in the moment to care. Ainsley moaned, and Father Malcolm tugged on the rosary, making her moan even louder. She wasn't sure what kind of magic he was doing, but something about the pressure on her neck made his endless pounding feel even better.

He thrust harder than he had before, but Ainsley could take it. "I want you," he moaned, and the words almost made her cum. He spanked her again and squeezed, digging his fingers into her skin. She moaned, and he grunted, "I'm close."

Both of them knew the drill by then, he pulled out, and she turned herself over. Ainsley looked up at him as he plunged his cock back inside, and both of them moaned in ecstasy. He bent over and took one of her breasts in his mouth, and suckled. Ainsley wrapped her arms around his neck and held on. He moved to her other breast, his teeth grazing the sensitive pleasure point.

Father Malcolm straightened up and placed both hands on her hips, holding her steady as he fucked her with no resolve. He was no better than an animal, rutting her until she would only want to be with him. Ainsley reached down and rubbed her clit with feverish speed, her moans growing louder by the second. The pressure was returning, and this time it felt like she was going to explode.

"Don't stop!" Ainsley moaned. Father Malcolm obeyed dutifully, keeping the same rapid pace and hitting the same spot. She nearly screamed as her back arched, and her body clenched in preparation. Every nerve in her body was on fire, and if she didn't know any better she might have thought she was ascending.

Father Malcolm looked down at her, admiring the display. He took over in the effort of rubbing her clit, replicating the rapid circular motions. Ainsley's arm returned to his neck, and both hands were holding onto his hair for dear life. "Fuck!" she cried out, and her body tried to fold itself in half. The explosion arrived, and she saw God. Or Father Malcolm but, to her, it didn't make any difference.

Her legs shook and slipped from the desk. Father Malcolm didn't stop, grunting louder and louder with every thrust. He didn't give up rubbing her clit either, and she saw stars. Every ounce of her body was on fire, begging for more but also screaming for it to end as it grew to be too much. Father Malcolm groaned and his body stilled, his cock as deep as it would go. His cock jerked, spurting rope after rope of his thick cum deep inside her pussy.

He collapsed in a heap on top of her, and Ainsley pulled him closer. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and his head settled into the crook of her neck. Both of them were moaning, reeling from the climax, enjoying the feeling of their body pressed against the other. Father Malcolm propped himself up on the desk and kissed Ainsley tenderly, and she pulled him deeper into the kiss.

When they broke away, Ainsley searched his eyes. "I don't know what to say," she whispered. His cock was still throbbing inside her, and she wasn't quite ready for it to be over.

Father Malcolm pushed a strand of hair out of her face and said softly, "You don't have to say anything." He stood up and pulled out, much to Ainsley's dismay. She felt his cum and her juices start to spill out, dripping down her ass and onto the desk. "I need to get you cleaned up, and we can talk."

Ainsley watched him disappear through a door from her spot at the desk, and she made no inclination to get up. She heard him pee and wash his hands, before returning with a few towels. "So there's been a bathroom in the chapel this whole time?" she asked him, thinking back on the many times she and the other girls weren't allowed to leave during services but needed to so desperately.

"Well, I'm sure your teachers wouldn't want you going into my office," he said, and started to wipe off their juices from the desk and her pussy. "Who knows what could happen?" he added with a smirk.

Ainsley shivered as he wiped the evidence away, and watched him discard the towel in his pile of laundry. He walked over to one of the cabinets and pulled a blanket out, before wrapping it around her shoulders from behind. "Do you need to use the restroom?" he asked, walking around to the front of the desk. Ainsley shook her head, and he started, "You should, before you go, we don't want--"

"I know, I won't forget," Ainsley interrupted. "I may not know much about sex, but I know how to avoid an infection."

Father Malcolm nodded and gathered her in his arms. He picked her up and carried her over to a plush chair in the corner. While holding her, he settled into the chair and held her in his lap. Ainsley positioned herself so she could look at him, her legs swung over the arm of the chair. "What did you want to talk about?" she asked and nestled herself in his chest.

"Well, how do you feel?" Father Malcolm asked simply.

It wasn't so simple for her. "I... Well I feel... wonderful, I don't know how to describe it," she said, and he nodded along with her words. "I didn't know I could feel that good."

Father Malcolm smiled and kissed her cheek. "You sounded like you felt good," he said, and she picked up a bit of a brag in his tone. "Are you tired?"

Ainsley nodded and laid her head on his chest, pulling the blanket tighter around her body. "Physically but I also feel... so alive," she said, her voice quiet. "If we can feel that good, why would God want us to wait until marriage to have sex?"

Father Malcolm craned his neck and looked down at her. "I don't know the right answer to that, but there are a few reasons," he started. "Without sex, your body only belongs to God. Or it might not feel as special with the person you marry."

Ainsley fell silent, she didn't want to say the wrong thing, but her heart fluttered at the thought of Father Malcolm. If the man she married made her feel as good as she did, she didn't see the issue. "What if he can't make me feel as good as you do?"

He remained silent, weighing his words. "Ainsley, you remember how you asked me to spank you?" he asked, and she nodded. "If you're comfortable asking for what you want, you can feel good every time." Ainsley didn't say anything, and he cupped her face with his hand. "What is it, my child?"

Ainsley knew what she wanted to say, and despite the vulnerability she already experienced with him she worried about what he would say. She looked up at him and met his tender gaze, but she couldn't take it. What if he was disappointed, or didn't feel the same? "If it's not you, then I don't know if I want it," she confessed and held her breath as she waited for his response.

She felt his cock come back to life, poking her from beneath the blanket. "Ainsley, I..." he started, and she could see a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I don't know if us... if this, would be appropriate. Not just in the eyes of God, but I work for your school."

"I know but, no one has to know, right?" Ainsley asked. "I'll be graduating soon anyway. And I'd look like such a good girl, never going out with boys." She rubbed her ass on his cock, and he groaned.

"You private school girls know how to get what you want, don't you?" Father Malcolm asked, straining against the blanket. "As long as you understand that this isn't... normal, people would not be happy if they found out." Ainsley nodded and he sucked his teeth. "But I want you to think about this, make sure it's what you want. You need to understand that I'm older than you, I have authority and power over you."

Ainsley smirked a little. "Did I not have power over you, holding your cock and taking it in my mouth?"

He looked away, she could tell he was trying not to let her see him laugh. "Yes, but, that's not what I meant," Father Malcolm said, and looked back at her. The ferocity in his eyes returned, reminding her of the way he looked at her when he stepped out of the booth. "Ainsley, this is serious. I don't want to take advantage of you, but with our age difference, I inherently am. I know it's not the... sexiest conversation topic, but I don't want to hurt you."

Ainsley nodded and leaned her head into his hand. "I understand... but what can I do?"

Father Malcolm pursed his lips together. "I don't know, this isn't exactly my area of expertise," he started. "But maybe you should see boys your age. See what they're like, explore people your age."

"Do you want me to fuck them?" Ainsley asked, batting her lashes at him. Given his words during their passionate bout, she knew how he'd react.

He clenched his jaw, the muscles flaring as he clamped his teeth together. "No, I don't want that." His voice was low and she felt the rumble of it on her body. Ainsley could tell he was holding back. "But I don't think going out with them would hurt, it might allow you to come into your own. I want you to grow as an independent, capable woman, and I worry that if you're only with me you might not realize if I've hurt you. Does that make sense?"

She held his hand on her face with her own and nodded. "I think so, but you said you don't want to hurt me."

"Ainsley, I don't want to scare you, but I could and you might not even know," Father Malcolm said. "That is why I worry about girls your age going off to a religious university, and marrying their first boyfriend. If he hurts them, they might not know it isn't normal."

"I understand," Ainsley said. She knew what he was talking about, and she had seen plenty of upperclassmen get married right after high school. She wondered if they did it so they could finally have sex, but even if they did she hoped they were happy and safe. "But can we try this? Us?"

"I'd like to, but we have to keep it a secret, understand?"

Ainsley nodded. "Yes, Father."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. Before he could, Ainsley pulled his head down and intercepted the kiss with her lips. They stayed there for a moment, connected and together. Eventually, Father Malcolm pulled away and said, "Come on, let's get you dressed. If you're in here too long, who knows who might notice."

Ainsley moved to get up, and he lifted her out of his lap. Father Malcolm gathered her clothes and helped her get dressed, making sure her skirt was laying flat and her tie was tied properly. He guided her to the door, but before he could open the door she stopped. Ainsley reached for the rosary from under her shirt and held it up, "What about this?"

"Keep it," he said. "Just in case you need to pray with it later. You were only in here for spiritual guidance, after all."

Ainsley nodded and fought her grin. "I'll see you later, Father," she said and stood up on her toes to give him one last kiss before leaving his office.