Yes, Ma'am

Story Info
Wife gets revenge on her husband for cheating on her.
1.7k words
3.36
41.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind blanked as an orgasm passed through me.

I was lying on my stomach, my head crushed into a pillow to suffocate the sounds escaping from my mouth. When the last rope of sperm filled the space between my stomach and the mattress I had been humping, I remained still, not quite ready to resurface from the cesspool of dopamine that swamped my brain.

My semen was drying on my stomach by the time I finally sat up. I saw a man with dark hair and rheumy eyes. My reflection and i looked as though we were coming down from a high.

When did I start doing this? My reflection answered, Last week. Your hand was just not doing it for you. So you started humping shit. You humped the couch yesterday and today you're humping your bed.

The guest bed, to be precise.

I went to the washroom to clean up, and then retrieved clean clothes from my bedroom.

My wife, Monika, was in the living room, fiddling with her phone's touch screen. She had on a white, long-sleeved shirt that accentuated her tits. She was a true vision of sex appeal: blonde hair, blue eyes, kissable lips. Her body was a lot like Kaley Cuoco's.

She must have heard me come downstairs, but she didn't turn around. She was either too preoccupied with her phone or was disinclined to acknowledge me.

I sat on the same couch she was sitting on, though at the opposite end. "Did you drop Bill off at his friend's house yet?"

"Yeah. I just came back." Not looking up from her phone.

"I didn't here you come in."

She shrugged.

I tried to remember the last time Monika and I had slept in the same bed. Probably around the same time I had started humping the guest bed.

"Who are you texting?"

For the first time since I sat down, she looked up from her phone. "Who do you think?"

"Your dad?"

Monika laughed. "You wish."

I tried peeking at her phone. It wasn't difficult because she didn't try to hide it. I frowned when I saw the name, but didn't say anything. I felt Monika's eyes on me. It was the first time she had given me any attention since joining her on the couch. Her eyes peeled away my clothes and saw my every nook, cranny, and crevice. She seemed unimpressed.

"I could hear you upstairs," Monika said, suddenly. "The bed was rocking."

I said nothing.

Monika asked. "How does it feel to go without sex for three months? Me? I'm fine with it. It really doesn't bother me." I didn't doubt that. Monika could turn her emotions on and off, as if a switch controlled them.

"I'm horny, Monika. I can't stop thinking about sex."

"What did you think about just now?"

"Pinning you against the window. Fucking you for all the neighbors to see." I lied.

"You pervert."

"You didn't want me to. You kept telling me to stop. That really turned me on."

"You asshole. You piece of shit."

I could tell that she was getting off on insulting me. Oddly, I didn't mind it.

"I can't wait for Kyle to get here."

"Monika-" I started, but she interrupted me.

"I need this, Joseph. I can't-I won't-move on without this."

I couldn't argue with her. If I could, I would apologize to her again. It didn't matter that I had apologized already-I would continue to apologize until my words healed her. Until the words healed us.

Several months ago, Monika had come home to me fucking my co-worker in the kitchen. I had her bent over the sink. As with the conclusion of all affairs, I hadn't expected Monika to be home so early.

And so she stood there, a wordless croak eviscerating her tongue. I saw her as I drew my hips back. My co-worker pushed me away from her, pulled her clothes on, and left.

Monika cried for weeks after that. She could never imagine that I would be disloyal to her. Other men had affairs, sure, but not me. Never me.

When she stopped crying, she told me that the only way we could move past my disloyalty was if she fucked someone else, also. I flatly refused. We slept in separate beds. Months passed. I relented.

I asked her, "Who will it be?"

Kyle was punctual. I had always liked that about my best friend.

He wore a clean golf shirt and denim pants. His hair was combed, which was unusual, and he had a nervous grin on his face. He was a head shorter than me, but was in better shape. I asked him once how he found time to fit gym into his busy schedule-he said that you just had to make time. I thought he was being an officious prick.

I watched as he greeted Monika with a hug, and then waved to me, as if seeing me from a great distance.

Kyle and I went to the living room while Monika went to the kitchen to retrieve some wine.

She returned with the wine bottle and three glasses and sat between Kyle and I. How was the drive here, Kyle? Monika asked. Fine, was the response. I asked him if he had seen the Raptors game. He said that he had not.

Monika poured everyone a glass of wine. Kyle drained his glass very quickly.

"I don't usually do stuff like this," Kyle said as Monika refilled his drink. "But, if this is going to help your marriage..."

"It will," I told him. Monika raised a brow at me but said nothing.

Kyle smiled, satisfied that he wouldn't be ruining our friendship. "I find you really sexy Monika. I always have."

Monika smiled at the compliment. I watched her grope Kyle's thigh.

Several drinks later, Monika and Kyle were overtly flirting with each other. They seemed to have forgotten that I was still there. Monika cuddled into him. His arms were around her shoulder. I heard her whispering sweet nothings into Kyle's ear. Every now and again, her eyes would wander over to mine to see if I was watching them. Are you hurt? those eyes asked. Now you know how I felt.

Eventually, one of them-Monika, I think-suggested they go into the bedroom. Kyle took Monika's hand as she led him upstairs. I followed closely behind.

They stood in front of what used to be the bed I shared with Monika but was now the bed Monika shared with herself. I hadn't realized it earlier, but I sensed tension between them. There was a chair facing the bed. I assumed Monika had put it there earlier today.

Monika was the first to strip out of her clothes. Kyle followed her lead.

My wife was gorgeous. Her nipples were erect. Her pussy was shaved. I wanted to mount her right then and there. Kyle seemed as equally pleased at Monika's body. His cock twitched at the sight of her. He and I were around the same size, but I think he might have been a bit thicker.

Kyle leaned in to kiss her, but she turned away, a bit embarrassed. Kissing was not allowed. Disappointed, Kyle kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, and a blush bloomed from her neck and to her cheeks. Her tits crushed into his chest. His hands slid down her back.

At the same time, Monika was stroking his dick, urging him to get hard for her. This didn't take long.

Kyle guided her onto the bed and positioned her so that they were in profile to me. He was over her, his dick just at the entrance to her pussy. He was prepared to enter her when she put his hands on his chest.

She turned to me. "If you don't want me to do this, then you just have to say something."

This announcement seemed to shock Kyle as much as it shocked me. He stuttered something incoherent, and then looked in my direction, also. When I met Monika's eyes, something passed between us. For the first time in her marriage, she was uncertain. There was a hint of arousal in her eyes, yes, but there was also insecurity.

Somewhere, Kyle said, "He's hard." I looked at my crotch, and, yes, I really was hard. This didn't surprise me, really. My masturbatory session this morning had been about seeing my wife with another man, after all. Apparently, I got off to that stuff.

When I looked back up, Kyle had already pushed his cock up my wife's wet snatch.

Monika whimpered as she felt his manhood pass into her. "Wait...stop..." she whispered. Her eyes clouded when he filled her pussy with his full manhood. He leaned into kiss her and I thought that she would deny him again. She didn't.

I watched them kiss. It was a kiss shared between lovers, or at least one shared between two people who were 'compatible'. They didn't lick at each other's faces like inexperienced high school students. She offered her tongue for him to hold onto; he took it between his lips, fastening it around his teeth, accepting the appendage into his mouth as if receiving fair exchange for the appendage he was thrusting into her.

He continued bucking his hips, burying his cock into my wife's wet cunt. She moaned quietly into his mouth as they moved together. Kyle looked over to me as he fucked my wife. There was no sense of competition in his eyes, no spite. Those eyes seemed to remind me that we were still friends. Best friends.

They changed positions and now Kyle was fucking her from behind. Monika was moaning like a bitch in heat. I had never heard her moan so loud.

"He's thicker than you, Joseph," she said between gasps.

I took my dick out and started jerking off to the image of my wife with another man. If either of them noticed, then they didn't say anything. Monika was telling Kyle that today was one of her safe days. He didn't have to cum outside.

I didn't think that he would actually jizz inside her, but then his bucking stop. He was really filling my wife with his spunk. I came in my hands.

Kyle remained buried in her for a long time, riding out his orgasm. He leaned over her shoulder to kiss her, bucked a few more times, and then dismounted.

Monika looked in my direction, as if for the first time. She hadn't had an orgasm, but there was satisfaction in her eyes. She smiled. "Don't ever cheat on me again," she panted.

"Yes, ma'am."