Yes, Ma'am Ch. 02 - Dirty Movie Night

Story Info
Role-play and couch sex with the mother-in-law.
12.7k words
4.68
14.6k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/25/2024
Created 11/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. All characters are over the age of 18.

This story begins where the first left off. If you want to know what's going on, you'll need to read it. It's 9400 words. But to sum up. Paul and Bobbi are married and in their early thirties. She is bisexual and has a female lover. He's known since the beginning and is fine with it because he's a voyeur and gets to watch. When Bobbi's stepmother Maggie moves in, Paul finds that the two women have a sexual past and now he has a lover as well.

Yes, Ma'am Ch. 2, Dirty Movie Night

Watching Maggie walk down the stairs for our date was a real treat. She wore a beautiful green dinner dress with a V-neck that showed off her amazing cleavage. A pair of black four-inch peep-toe shoes with a block heel and a black clutch purse completed the ensemble. Her beautiful red hair was in an elegant updo with mother-of-pearl barrettes. She looked amazing.

"Is Bobbi gone yet?" she said as she stepped off the last riser.

"Yep. Paige picked her up about five minutes ago," I replied. Maggie stopped walking and her eyes fell to admire me in my black slacks and dark blue dress shirt. Before Bobbi had left, she'd chuckled and joked that I looked like a walking bruise.

Maggie walked up to me and snaked her arms around my neck. She kissed me lightly so as not to smudge her deep red lipstick. She looked me in the eye. "You know, you don't have to take me out. We could just order in and ... you know."

I shook my head and grinned at her. "No way. I've been looking forward to this for too long." I kissed her. "Bobbi has a lover, and she takes her out and spoils her and they have a great time. Now I get to do the same thing with my lover."

Maggie sighed and gave me a little smile. "Lovers. Is that what we are?"

Nodding, I slid my arm around her waist. "You bet we are." My wife, as I've mentioned before, is bisexual and let me know early in our relationship that she will always need a female lover. She has one in a young woman named Paige. I also learned recently; that she's had a sexual relationship with her stepmother. And now, I do too. To say that I'm in heaven isn't saying enough.

"So, love and sex with no pressure, no expectations." She had a strange look on her face, and I wasn't sure what to make of her tone. Perhaps a little trepidation?

She looked up and her eyes welled up a bit. "But what if I want that someday? I'm only fifty-three. I could have another life with the right man."

I got it. "Yes, you could." I smiled at her. "And you should. But until Mr. Right comes along, can I be Mr. Right-Now?"

Maggie sniffed and then giggled. "Yeah, I think that would be good. Besides, I think I have some wild oats to sow before I settle down again. Would you like to help me with that?"

Goosebumps ran down my arms when I saw the lustful look on her face. "I would be very, very happy to help with that."

***

Maggie was suitably impressed when we pulled into the valet parking at the Four Palms Hotel. "Wow, don't I feel special?"

I dropped my keys in the valet's hand and then took my date's arm. "Nothing but the best for my girl." We both had a giggle.

Our table was nice, set at the edge of the room, a table just for two. We must have looked like Philistines in such a swank place, drinking beer in a place where wine and champagne flowed like water. After we'd ordered our meal, Maggie turned and gave me a weird look.

"Don't look but there are two ladies at the table across from us. They look around my age, I guess. They just gave me such a dirty look."

I chuckled. "Of course they did."

She looked at me surprised. "What do you mean, of course they did?"

I smiled. "So, imagine you were them, looking at the two of us. We're clearly dressed for a date, gazing into each other's eyes at an intimate table for two, and I'm wearing a wedding ring and you're not."

The situation dawned on her beautiful face.

"So, they think that you're a cougar looking for some fast, no-strings fun with a young married man," I continued.

She looked shocked. "But I'm ..." I'm sure she meant to finish the sentence with 'not' but stopped herself. She thought about it briefly and then gave me a sexy smile. "I am," she said confidently. I smiled and took a sip from my beer.

After our entrée arrived, I looked over at her. "So, I've been meaning to ask." She looked at me as she took a mouthful and nodded.

"How umm ... how did you and Bobbi get so ... close?"

Maggie smiled as she got my meaning. She swallowed and took a sip from her beer. "I'd known Bobbi was bi-sexual since she figured it out back in high school. I was the first person she told." She smiled wistfully. "I can't tell you what it meant to me that she would confide something like that to me."

We both took a few forkfuls of our dinner. "Years later, she came home on leave. It was a year before she met you, I think. I was in a bad place, after a breakup with the guy I was seeing. As it turned out, Bobbi was going through something similar after she had an affair with another female officer.

Maggie smoothed her napkin down on her lap and our eyes met. "We were lying in my bed together commiserating with a quart of Haagen-Dazs and holding one another. I looked up at her and then our eyes locked."

I don't know if she was pausing for dramatic effect or what, but she was quiet for about thirty seconds. "Then she kissed me. And it wasn't a 'love-you-mom' kiss. You understand?"

I smiled. "Yes, Ma'am."

She looked down. "Do you think it's weird?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Two people who love each other, consoling one another, in the best way possible. I think it's pretty sweet."

She smiled softly and nodded.

"It's also fucking hot as hell," I continued with a grin.

Maggie gasped and then smiled back. "Men."

***

Maggie was quiet on the way home. About halfway home she cleared her throat and laid her hand over mine on the gearshift. "So, about those wild oats I was talking about."

I chuckled. "I'm listening," I said.

"When I was young, we didn't have the internet. If we wanted ... adult films, we had to go to an adult theater."

"Did you?" I interrupted.

She chuckled. "No, I never had the guts. But one of my female pals told me a story once about how she had gone into one and watched the people in there. She told me about a woman who allowed a stranger to touch her all over as they watched the movie."

She was quiet again for a while. Finally, she got around to the point. ''I used to masturbate to the thought of doing that. It was the hottest fucking thing."

I pulled up to a stop sign and checked for any cars behind me. I looked over at her. "Would you help me, create that?" she asked softly.

My eyebrows shot up. "I don't think we still have a place like that in town. The internet killed them. You want me to invite a stranger over while you watch porn?"

She laughed. "No silly. You be the stranger. We could ... umm ... role-play it." She had the cutest hopeful/uncertain look on her face.

I looked at the time as I pulled away from the stop sign. We still had at least two hours before we could expect Bobbi home. They were going to Paige's apartment tonight after dancing. Bobbi loves to dance, but it's something she enjoys far more among women, than leering men. I'm sure the women are still leering at her, but she just feels free to cut loose a little bit more. As a guy, and knowing guys, I surely couldn't blame her.

I shifted into third and then moved my hand to Maggie's leg. I slid my hand up her leg and felt the lacey top of her stocking.

It took no time at all to come up with a plan. "Go upstairs and wait. Give me about twenty minutes and then come down when you see the lights go out downstairs."

I felt her shudder a bit and then she put her hand over mine on her leg. She slid it slowly up until I could feel the warmth between her legs.

Then I watched Maggie's face fall as we pulled into the driveway. I followed her gaze and spotted an older man sitting on our front steps. A pickup I didn't recognize was parked out front. I heard Maggie groan and mutter, "Fucking hell."

She stepped out of the car the moment I set the brake. The man rose and smiled broadly. I got out of the car and then just stayed where I was. I had a feeling this wasn't going to be a fun night after all.

I hadn't seen my father-in-law Hank since Bobbi's and my first wedding anniversary party, three years prior. Even with more than ten years since the divorce, it was a rough day for all three of them. Hank is a tower of a guy, fifty-something, and every inch the quintessential American cowboy. When you see him in the boots and hat, you believe it. He'd grown one of those super-groomed beards that are so trendy now.

I wasn't surprised when Maggie pointedly walked right by him as though he wasn't there. He trailed behind her. "Hey Maggie ... hey ... hey c'mon I just came to talk," he stuttered as she strode past him. "C'mon, it's been years now, can't you just ..." He stood there staring at the door as it closed in his face. "C'mon Maggie!" he yelled at the door.

He turned and looked at me with a genuinely shocked expression. I wondered where a person acquired that kind of audacity. I shut the door of our sedan and walked toward the door as the big man stepped back off the porch.

I watched Hank as he looked at me and immediately realized he was searching his memory for my name. He stuck his hand out as I approached. "Pete, right?"

I shook his hand without much enthusiasm. "Paul."

He smiled broadly, not releasing my hand. "Right. Paul. How have you guys been?"

I pulled my hand from his grip and stepped back. "Listen Hank. I want you to know that I don't have a beef with you." I pointed at the house, "But the two ladies that live in that house surely do. And the fact that you could show up here unannounced with a big smile and a bigger belt buckle, tells me that you really don't understand how they feel."

Hank's face fell. "I do. I just thought ..."

I cocked my head at him like a dog that's heard a strange sound. "What? You thought they'd just get over it?" I was stunned when he nodded.

I chuckled and looked at him sadly. "Then brother, you really don't know women at all, do you? You had the perfect family. A strong, successful woman who loved you and your daughter as though she were her own. A daughter who worshipped the ground her daddy walked on. Then you shit on all of it because you had to get a little strange."

His eyes flashed up at me and I saw a moment of anger. Our eyes locked. I didn't flinch. After a while, his eyes dropped, and I was shocked to see them fill up with tears. He turned and dejectedly walked back to his truck. He stopped at the door and looked at me. "Would you tell Bobbi that I stopped by?"

I nodded and our eyes met again. "Hank, try a phone call next time. But don't get your hopes up." He nodded and then I watched him drive away in a plume of bluish-grey exhaust smoke. I turned and walked into the house.

I walked up the stairs and headed to Maggie's room. She met me at the bedroom door and pulled me into a fierce kiss. I grabbed her and pulled her into me, kissing her back with all the desire in my heart for her. I felt her tears on my cheeks and though she seemed like she was trying to get herself pumped up, it just wasn't happening. Finally, she stopped and looked at me apologetically.

I smiled and kissed her sweetly on her lips. Her smile was forced, and she looked at me not knowing what to do next. I nodded toward the bed, "Sit down there."

She sat on the bed, and I picked up her feet and removed her shoes. Then I reached up and released the garters on her stockings and rolled them down her beautifully thick legs. I gestured to the pillow and told her to lie down. She sighed and did so. I kicked off my shoes and slid in behind her. She turned to me, and our eyes met and hers were full of sadness.

"You're a good man, Paul. You make my daughter very happy. You're strong and self-confident enough to let her be who she is without jealousy." She swallowed and continued. "Promise me you'll never hurt my Bobbi like he did me."

I kissed her again, "I swear on my honor as a soldier. I will never hurt either of you."

She nodded and closed her eyes. "Paul, it's been sixteen years since I divorced him and I know it's a long time to stay angry, but you must understand. He was the love of my life." She almost whispered the last part as if it were an admission more to herself than to me. "I've had boyfriends and lovers since and even lived with a couple, but I've never loved anyone as much as I did him. Whenever I think of him, I'm just filled with such rage. I think there's a part of me that's broken now. I don't know if it can be fixed."

It might be strange to some people that she couldn't get past it, or even forgive him. Maybe get counseling and stay married. That works fine for some. It's different for people in the service. Oaths mean something to us; we take them seriously. They are not to be entered into lightly. Break an oath to a service member at your own risk.

I knew that Bobbi's love came with a certain condition. In our custom wedding vows, there were no "forsaking all others", promises. We promised to love and be steadfast, to honor and be true. So far, it's worked out fine for us.

I held Maggie in the darkness and kissed her forehead.

***

I'm sure Bobbi wasn't expecting what she saw when she poked her head into Maggie's room. Both of us were asleep on the bed, fully clothed. She woke me with a caress down my calf and I quietly slid from the bed.

We walked down to our room, and I told her about our visitor.

"He did what?!" Bobbi exclaimed a little too loudly. I put my finger to my lips and shushed her. I gave her the full accounting of our meeting with her dad. She sat down on our bed, incredulous.

"I can't believe it. He had the gall to just show up on our doorstep?" Her eyes were steely. I pulled her into a hug and kissed her.

"Yep, it kind of killed the mood tonight," I said with a smirk.

She looked and me and stifled a laugh. "Yeah, I bet it did." Her eyes narrowed. "Exactly what did you two have planned for tonight? Something filthy I hope."

"Yeah, but also a lot of fun." I started taking off my clothes. "Ask me about it in the morning and we'll do some planning. It could be a gas."

I caught her playful smile as she watched me undress. "Think I can entice you into some fun right now? I wasn't planning for my night to be done yet."

I grinned. "I'm sure you can."

Bobbi stood and walked over to my side of the bed and turned around, holding her hair up so that I could get the zipper on her dress. I pulled it down slowly and enjoyed the sight that she wore nothing beneath it besides a garter belt and stockings. It was not at all unusual for her to come home sans underwear when she returned from Paige's apartment.

I slid the dress off her shoulders, and it slid to the floor. I leaned in and kissed her shoulder before I sank my teeth into her pale skin. Bobbi shivered and moaned as my teeth pushed in. I know where to stop. Pressure and a little pain but no harm. I slid my hands down her arms and crossed her hands behind her back, gripping both of her wrists in one hand. I applied a little pressure.

I have mentioned before that I am happily in a female-led relationship. Bobbi is a natural dominant. But she also understands when to let someone else take charge, and that's a big part of what made her such a good officer in the Army. I swing both ways. Subordinate or dominant. What they call in BDSM circles, a switch.

She didn't say a word, she just lowered her head and didn't fight when I squeezed her wrists. "Lay down on your back on the bed." I patted the edge of the mattress. "Lay your head back right here."

Bobbi doesn't have a submissive look. But her knowing smile said, "I know what you're up to and I'm down for it." I stripped off the rest of my clothes.

I stepped up to the edge of the bed and admired Bobbi's beautiful black hair as it fell down the side of the bed. Her luscious tits were pink, and her nipples were erect. They called to me like a siren's song.

I stepped up and laid my semi-hard cock against my wife's cheek as I reached forward and grabbed both of her breasts. I heard her whisper encouragement, and I squeezed harder, then pinching her nipples until she gasped with pleasure.

I stepped back and grabbed my cock by the root and began to stroke myself. I looked into her eyes. "Open for me, beautiful."

She smiled and happily opened her mouth. If my cock wasn't fully hard when I slid it in, it surely was when I slid it out. She reached around with her arms and pulled me into her. "Fuck my mouth, baby" she said a moment before I pushed my cock back through her beautiful red lips.

I began pistoning into her mouth, feeling my balls land on the bridge of her nose. The feel of her suction and tongue was amazing. I reached out and grabbed her tits tightly and I heard and felt her moan on my cock. After several minutes, and breathing heavily, I slid out of her mouth, knowing how Bobbi likes me to finish in her pussy after an evening with Paige, but tonight I was wrong.

She stretched her arms out to me and nearly yelled. "No! Gimme!" She opened her mouth, and I happily slid it back down into her tight throat. "Mmm!" she hummed onto my cock, and I grabbed two handfuls of the bedspread and began wildly fucking her mouth. She wailed and moaned around her mouthful, cheering me on to throw caution to the wind and just be wild. I moaned loudly with each thrust and lost myself in the ferocity of the moment until I fired my cum down her throat. I felt a massive pulse as each wave of my orgasm rolled through my body. I leaned on the bed gasping.

Bobbi just lay there on her side grinning at me. She wiped a spot of cum from the corner of her mouth and licked it off her finger. "Oh, I liked that," she said with a wink.

***

The next morning, I explained to Bobbi what her stepmom and I had talked about in the car. The porn theater fantasy. Bobbi was completely enthralled by the idea. It instantly got her creative juices flowing.

I knocked on Maggie's bedroom door just minutes later.

"C'mon in," she replied. I walked in a moment too late. She was adjusting the straps after putting her bra on. She smiled at me and pulled up on her straps, making her massive tits jiggle enticingly. She shook her head. "Just a minute too late, lover. I'd have let you have a lick before I put them in this over-the-shoulder, boulder holder."

I smiled, happy to see she was feeling better. "Now, I'm going to be depressed all day." I frowned playfully before I stepped up to her and kissed her firmly. She kissed back with enthusiasm. I stepped back and let her continue dressing. "So, before we were so rudely interrupted last night, there was a particular fantasy we were planning."

Her eyes opened wide, and I could see she hadn't forgotten either. "Yes?" she urged.

"If you are still interested," I smiled and paused, dragging out the tension. "We might have a slightly altered Netflix and chill evening after work on Friday." I turned my head and looked at her from the corner of my eye. "Sound good to you?"

I saw her hands flex and her jaw set. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at me. "You mean to tell me ... that I have to wait until fucking Friday!?"

I spun and darted quickly from the room. "Yep, sorry!" I got around the corner just a moment before a pillow bounced off the doorframe.