Yes Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three? In a row?"

Lydia kissed my shoulder directly over the bite and nodded.

"Or four. Jason is a good lover. He lasts a long time and he's considerate. He wants me to come before he does so he makes sure I'm enjoying it." Lydia gave me a tiny push toward Cassidy. "I think that's part of why I want him as much as I do, few men are as caring as he is. Even at work, what's best for me is always at the top of the list of what he wants."

"Oh." Cassidy looked at me. "Would you please kiss me? Before I start to think you don't like me?"

"Cassidy..."

A shiver went through her before she closed her eyes and froze. Obviously she was waiting for me to kiss her. Lydia's hand reached around and began to fondle me as she whispered in my ear.

"She's nervous. Kiss her and see how she responds. We can go from there."

"Why are you both in bed with me?" I whispered back.

"Because she's nervous and really wants you but she also doesn't have much experience and that makes her shy. She asked for my help but she's still very unsure about all of this." Lydia grabbed my cock and started stroking me. "Kiss her and show her how much you want her."

I finally looked at Cassidy who kept still with her eyes closed. She'd done something with her hair while they were out. Gone were the bubble curls and, although still the same color, it was now straight like her mother's in the picture. A tiny nudge from Lydia reminded me that Cassidy was waiting. And probably losing patience. Gently, I kissed her on the lips. If she wanted me so much that she was willing to crawl into bed with me while I was still almost a stranger, then I wanted to be sure that she actually wanted to do this.

The moment my lips touched hers, she pressed forward. Shifting, she used her whole body to let me know exactly what she wanted. Sex. With me. Arms went over my shoulders to hang on while she pressed tighter against me. Automatically I rolled onto my back, my hands around her waist so she'd stay with me while I did it. Once she was on top she rose up on her elbows slightly and looked down at me.

"I might be a little dry because I don't want to screw this up."

"There's no rush." Lydia snuggled up against my side. "We have all day. I also have some lube if we need it. We shouldn't because Jason is very patient, but if we do, I came prepared."

Cassidy looked her way. Turning my head I saw Lydia with her eyes half lidded as she looked at Cassidy. Cassidy responded by leaning slightly and kissing her, both of them closing their eyes as she did. When they were done, Lydia rose up slightly and kissed me as Cassidy gave her some room. I must have not responded to the kiss like I usually do because she chuckled at me.

"I like sex." She kissed me again. "I told you that."

So, you're..."

"I like sex. I don't care who I have sex with as long as they're interested in me and not just the sex. Men, women, men and women. I like sex."

I looked at Cassidy.

"I'm a little bit Bi." She ran her lips along my collarbone, leaving a trail of tiny kisses behind. "Not much, but I will kiss other women. Sometimes. If I really like them a lot. No sex though, I'm not lesbian. All my fantasies have men in them."

I looked between them.

"I like Lydia." Cassidy touched her lips to mine for a fraction of a second. "But I really want you. I want to have sex with you. If that means Lydia is part of it, for now, then I don't mind if we have a threesome. I just want you."

"Why me?"

"Because you're nice and didn't come on to me like most guys do." A look of distaste crossed her expression. "I get chased a lot because of my mom. Guys seem to believe that if they can get me into bed then they'll get something out of it. Besides the sex I mean. It's really disgusting when you think about it; none of them really want me, they want my mom. Or her..."

"Her what?" I asked after she stopped mid-sentence.

She just shook her head at me and kissed me as I ran my hands lightly up her spine. She shivered again and I could feel some heat building down low where her crotch was pressed against my lower stomach.

"Oh, yesss." She almost moaned at me as she said it.

More caresses and I ran my fingers through the waterfall of hair that spilled over her shoulder. Arching her back she actually moaned this time when I kissed the side of her neck right below her ear. I could feel even more heat from where she was now starting to grind her pelvis into me as she moaned again. Catching movement I could see Lydia doing something with her hands but Cassidy's body blocked my view.

Without me doing anything, Cassidy moaned again and spread her thighs a little wider. Lydia shifted slightly and she kissed Cassidy on the tip of her shoulder, leaving tiny nips behind as she shifted again and sat up next to us.

A warm hand touched my cock, stroking me some more as Cassidy moaned again and tried to spread wider.

"You need to be a little bit lower." Lydia continued to jerk my cock but was talking to Cassidy. "Just a little bit."

Wiggling until she could tuck her nose into the hollow of my neck, she kept shifting her body lower until the tip of my cock bumped firmly into her crotch. Lydia began rubbing me through Cassidy's lips, squeezing and stroking me while I could feel precum oozing out of the tip of my cock. Spreading me over Cassidy's lips, she positioned the head of my cock where the heat in Cassidy's crotch was on the highest setting.

"Try that."

Almost immediately I started sliding into her as Lydia held me and guided me in. Cassidy whined and tried to get me inside of her quicker but Lydia put one hand on her lower back.

"Slower. Go slow. He'll be all the way in soon so there's no need to rush and hurt yourself. Or him. There's no hurry, he's hard and wants you and the waiting will make him want you more." Fingers caressed my balls making me want to lift my hips and just shove myself fully into the warmth slowly engulfing me but Lydia stopped me as soon as the thought crossed my mind.

"Easy Jason. Slow and steady." Lydia cupped and caressed me some more. "Let her do all the work this time."

Cassidy kept her eyes closed as she wiggled and squirmed and pumped her hips. Rising up a few times to be sure she was wet enough that we didn't stick anywhere, she kept working me inside of her until she hit bottom. Sitting up at that point, she braced her hands on my chest and opened her eyes.

She was beautiful. Perky breasts with pale pink nipples, a toned body, flat stomach and smooth where Lydia still had a bush. Her hair fell over her shoulder almost low enough to cover her breasts. Reaching, I tweaked one of her nipples to make it stand up a little more and she hummed in her throat in response as her stomach tightened and I could feel her squeeze me where I was inside of her.

Lydia stretched out next to us and gently turned my face toward hers for a long deep kiss when Cassidy began bouncing on my cock. Not much, just a small bounce as she worked her hips, riding me while her own desire kept rising. Eventually, the bouncing became longer pumps as she got wetter and relaxed. Once that happened I started stroking while she tilted her hips to put me where she felt the most pleasure, beginning to cry out with each thrust I made.

"Oh, oh, oh..." Both of her nipples stood up as she arched her back some more. "I'm going to come."

I kept stroking without changing pace or depth.

"I'm coming." I could feel her pussy pulse as she clamped down on me, her voice rising from as she tightened every muscle in her body and clamped even harder around me. "Oh god, I'm coming. I'm coming."

There was a long second where she tensed before straining so she could tell me what was happening. "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming... AH!"

A second of stillness and then she was frantically riding me as her pussy pulsed and throbbed around me. Gasping for breath after nearly a minute of frantic pumping, she flopped onto my chest and found my lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth as she continued to work her hips and throb. Eventually, still throbbing but a lot less that she had been, she pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"Wow." She breathed in and out a few times. "Thank you."

"For what?" I pushed a little bit making her inhale sharply.

"For the orgasm." She blew out a breath and sat up again. "I don't usually."

"Why not?" I pulled most of the way out and then reversed to stroke in again, making her gasp this time.

"Jason, do you want to talk about all the other men I've slept with who didn't give me an orgasm?" She started grinding her hips in a circle. "Or do you want to make me come again?"

THIRTEEN

I didn't want to leave Lydia out of what we were doing so I twisted toward her, kissing her several times as Cassidy continued to grind away on top of me. With my hands I pulled and teased Lydia until she was on all fours over me and I was sucking on her nipples while my fingers worked away between her legs. She tried to spread wider to let me have more of her but the bed wasn't really big enough for that. Instead, I used both hands to lift her and hold her airborne over my mouth until she could put one knee on either side of my shoulders while facing Cassidy. Lowering her I started licking, listening to her gasp and start breathing in time with Cassidy who continued to grind as she rode me again.

There were long pauses in their breathing and I could feel them shift toward each other when it happened. Not being able to see what was going on, I assumed they were kissing during the pauses. Waiting until I heard them breathing again, I began pumping my hips upward and using my tongue gentler, then rougher, then gentler on Lydia's clit to make both of them work harder for what they wanted. Lydia started slamming her hips down at the same time Cassidy did.

"Oh!" They cried out in harmony as I kept the rhythm up. "Oh, oh, oh!"

"Eeeeeee..." Suddenly, Lydia tensed and grabbed one of my hands, squeezing tightly as she squealed between her teeth while pushing her crotch harder into my face.

Cassidy began slamming into me after Lydia's next squeal, working her hips back and forth as she clenched around me each time she drew me in. Then she froze and went rigid.

"Nnnnn...uh!" The grunt was loud when she orgasmed and it sent Lydia over the edge.

Both of them pumped and gasped and rode me until they both finished, ending up by hanging on to each other until they caught their breath again.

"Jesus." Cassidy muttered the oath half under her breath as she continued to breathe heavily. "That's... the most... fantastic... thing I've... ever done."

Lydia shifted above me, moving off to the side again so I could breathe too. I caught Cassidy looking at me once Lydia was clear and on her back alongside of me doing her best to catch her own breath.

"Hey there lover," Cassidy panted at me and dropped onto my chest again once Lydia was out of the way. "Where have you been all my life?"

"Here and there." I looked up at her. "Waiting for someone to notice me."

"Well, wave a flag or something next time." She grinned at me then bent and kissed me. Rising after the kiss she licked her lips and looked puzzled for a second. Another kiss had her do it again then she looked at Lydia who was still flat on her back.

"Lydia?" Cassidy used one hand to stroke Lydia's stomach from ribs to bush.

"Hmm?" Lydia rolled her head toward us.

As soon as she did that, Cassidy dipped her fingers between Lydia's thighs and then brought them to her mouth. A lick and a pause. Suddenly she moved, lifting completely off of me only to stretch out on top of the woman at my side.

"You taste good." Cassidy kissed Lydia lightly, then kissed her a second time. "And I like you."

"I like you too, but what about Jason?" Lydia kissed her back.

They both looked over at me, then at my cock still pointing toward the ceiling.

"You want him this time? I could use a break." Cassidy kissed Lydia again after asking. "Or I could get some of what you just had."

"I've had him for two days straight already." Lydia shook her head no and pushed Cassidy toward me. "Let him use you, he needs to come too. It's not good for him to not come."

"You sure?" Cassidy hesitated. "I don't want to hog him all afternoon."

"Cassidy, are you going to let him have you or not?"

She looked at me, then back to Lydia. She suddenly grinned ear to ear.

"Yes."

A sharp pat on her ass got Cassidy up and moving, squeezing into the gap between me and Lydia while forcing me to shift over to the edge of the bed so she had enough room. Once flat next to Lydia, she lifted her legs, spread her knees, and held her arms straight up to the empty space above her.

"Yoo hoo, where are you?"

I didn't make her wait any longer. Quickly I positioned myself between her thighs and thrust into her, going as deep as I could as fast as I could on the first shove. She gasped, grabbed me with her hands on my hips, threw her head backward into the pillow and opened her legs completely for me. As soon as I was totally buried inside of her, I could feel my balls throb from the need to come.

Not letting myself go, I began with small strokes trying to find the best angle for maximum pleasure for the two of us. Listening and concentrating I varied what I was doing to gauge her reactions.

Suddenly Cassidy drew in a huge breath and held it while she arched up underneath me again. Her hands clamped onto my forearms, digging in her fingernails as she rolled her eyes up and started vocalizing with every thrust as I began taking longer strokes now that I had the right angle.

"Ah, Ah, Ah, Ah..."

I kept at it, not changing anything and listening to her continue to cry out each time I pumped into her until she drew in another deep breath and held it. I could feel her tense then she compressed, letting out the breath and squealing.

"iiieeeeeeee..." She bucked, lifting her hips and holding her breath again before blowing it out with a loud grunt as she tilted her pelvis down. "Uhhhhh!"

I stopped and waited for her eyes to roll back down while she throbbed and pulsed around me. After a few moments she opened her eyes to look up at me, her arms going around my shoulders.

"You didn't come." She wiggled her hips as she said it. "I did, but you didn't."

"I wanted you to come again." I bent and kissed her lightly, pushing myself in a little deeper just to hear her catch her breath for a half second.

"Come here," she pulled on my shoulders with her hands and arms "Fuck me. Come in me. I want you to come in me. Right now. Don't think about me, just come."

I got in another half dozen strokes before I dumped everything I had as deep as I could get into her.

"Oh god!" She cried out as I thrust and pushed and stroked my full length in and out, my balls tightening and throbbing while I pumped every available ounce of my cum inside of her. Seconds later I could feel her quiver and her pussy began pulsing around my cock yet another time while I continued to cum in her. "Yesssss. Oh please. Yes, yes, yes."

I wasn't sure which orgasm lasted longer, this one or the first one with Lydia. Either way, it was nearly an eternity before I finished coming and stopped moving from sheer exhaustion. I locked my elbows so I wouldn't fall down and let my head hang while sweat dripped off of me.

"Come here." She urged me to get off my braced arms and lie on top of her as she kissed me again and again and again everywhere her lips could reach. "I"m fine so don't worry about me, just come here."

"Relax Jason." Lydia's voice was soft and she rested her cheek against my back. "We're made for this."

A few minutes later I pushed my pelvis forward in remembrance of my orgasm, my limp dick not responding at all even though I wished I could.

"Me too." Cassidy's soft voice was in my ear. "But I think you're done for now. I know I am. Any more and I'll probably end up raw or something."

"That will change now that your mind has learned how satisfying sex is." Lydia ran her fingers along my back almost tickling me. "The next time you sleep with someone, you'll be ready sooner and easier."

"The next time I have sex it'll be with you." She kissed me again and locked her ankles behind my back. "I still want you. Nobody else, just you. Lydia gets you next time, but after that you're mine again." She kissed me on the lips. "We're going to share you."

I rolled my head to look at Lydia.

"Love is a two way street."

FOURTEEN

We rested and talked, eventually showering and getting dressed again so we could make our way downstairs for dinner. We were on our way through the lobby, heading for the small restaurant for the third night in a row, when the heavy set man from yesterday appeared from out of nowhere. Without speaking he watched us walk by and out the door.

"Vance McSwain," Cassidy told me once we were out of earshot. "He works for some business solutions conglomerate or something. He's been a pest ever since I got here and won't leave me alone. Until the party yesterday I was hiding in my room to try and keep him away from me."

Lydia and I looked at each other.

"What?" Cassidy wanted in on what we were grinning about.

"Lydia called him McSweaty the second she laid eyes on him. We didn't know his name at the time." I looked back to see him still watching us.

"That's hilarious!" Cassidy laughed out loud over the similarity and how well the nickname fit. "Perfect!"

Dinner was a replay of the night before, other than both of them ordering wine, red for Lydia, white for Cassidy. I had another beer; a German lager this time. After eating we went back to the hotel, Cassidy punching the button for her floor while Lydia tapped for ours. I looked at them.

"You need to rest." Lydia told me. "And Cassidy needs to sleep too."

"Oh." That made sense. "What about you?"

She just smiled.

"I think that means you're going to be in for an exhausting morning tomorrow." Cassidy grinned as the doors opened and gave a huge fake sigh. "If only I could be there."

"Why not?" I asked as we walked down the hall.

"I have a private consult at ten that I have to prepare for." She used her electronic door key on her door. "It's business and I can't skip it."

"Oh." I must have sounded disappointed or something because Lydia immediately put her arm around my waist and hugged me close.

"We have business things to do too. It's why we're all here."

"I can do a late lunch." Cassidy quickly made the offer. "Please don't think I'm saying no. I really like spending time with you and if I could get out of the consult, I would. I just can't."

I looked at her.

"I'm not telling you to go away." She smiled at me. "I'm telling you that I absolutely would if I could. I just can't, somebody has to pay the bills."

I could understand that. Minutes later, we said goodnight and left for our own room. Undressing once we were there, I crawled under the covers and snuggled behind Lydia who turned out the light.

In the morning Lydia let me take her from behind once we were both awake. She was already wet enough that I easily slipped inside of her. Small motions and movements had us both coming at the same time, Lydia pulling my hands around her body when we were finished. It wasn't as intense as the other times I'd slept with her, or with Cassidy, but it was still very satisfying and I was totally relaxed afterward. We snuggled for a little while then headed for the bathroom and the shower, we had a long day ahead.

The message light on the room telephone was blinking when I came out of the shower while Lydia continued to enjoy the hot water. Dialing the desk I was told that someone at the company had left a message to call for instructions. After calling in, the switchboard in the office routed me to Stanwood's secretary.

1...345678