Yes Master

Story Info
Neko, Blindfolded, Breeding, Yes Master.
3.9k words
3.84
24.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a start, my head feeling heavier than it should. I lifted my hand to my temple only to feel a tight tug around my wrist. 'I've been bound, but why? What is going on?' I try to open my eyes only to feel my lashes brush against a thick fabric. Heart leaping into my throat, I tried to pull and wriggle from my restraints. I felt sluggish, tingly, and as I tried to pull my legs up I discovered not only were my ankles bound, but I was in fact naked, stripped of all my clothing. I began to tremble fearful of where I was and why I was being held captive.

In this world women like me still had to earn our place. The pros and cons of being part feline, or a mixed blood. I was just an ordinary woman, late 20's, a little on the heavy side, but still, I worked a normal 9-5 job for a living.

My body shivered from the cool air and I tried to sit comfortably, and in the least provocative way possible while bound. With a shaky breath, I tried to calm my nerves and give a listen to my surroundings. My velvet ears twitched and turned toward any semblance of noise. All I could hear was the hum of the air conditioner. 'Why am I here?' I thought turning my head back and forth. Everything felt so stiff and heavy. All I could think was that this was all just a bad dream or a cruel prank by some coworkers, but this was too far even for them.

Suddenly I heard a muffled voice, or was it several? The more I focused on the voices the harder my head hurt. I didn't have to wait long until the sound of the door unlocking with a beep echoed through the room, followed by low toned voices. It was more than one voice that I could hear now, in fact it was four. The smells of booze, cologne, and the very strong smell of arousal caused me to gag. I swallowed hard and tried to keep my cool when their footsteps stopped a mere few feet from me.

"Welcome gentlemen to tonight's gathering." A low voice with a hint of sarcasm boomed. My ears twitched from his voice to another when they spoke with a baritone voice oozing lust and sarcasm.

"Such a curious little pet you've found Finn, look at her ears twitch about." I felt the warm heat of his calloused hand pet my ear and that's when I growled trying to shake him away when he didn't move I lifted my head to bite him. "Mmm a little spitfire aren't we?" He chided gripping my face in his hand, when I tried pulling away from him, his fingers clenched my jaw tighter, lifting my face to 'look' at him. "Such a feisty little one," he growled licking along my cheek.

I felt another pair of hands rub at my thighs before gripping them to spread me open. I refused with a growl and clamped my legs closed the best I could with how much give the restraints had.

"Oh a strong one isn't she? She has some nice meat on her bones as well!" The voice sounded foreign, Scottish or Irish descent? I couldn't tell, but he stunk strongly of booze. The first gentleman spoke up again quieting the others.

"Gentleman this one comes from a strong bloodline, more beast than human. She may be wild now, but I'm sure we can tame her, she is very capable of bearing you healthy heirs. My heart pounded away in my chest my blood rushing to my face. 'They plan to breed me?! N-no, I have to get out of here!' My thoughts were cut off by the feeling of a strong body coming up behind me,his hands cupping and squeezing my breasts. I wriggled and tugged at my restraints trying to move away from him, but it only served to arouse him more. I felt a thick heat through his slacks pressing into the middle of my back. His scent was overwhelmingly familiar, 'Where do I know this man from?!' The man squeezing and holding my face tightly, tilted my head back and ran his tongue down the curve of my neck.

"This one tastes pure, I'm already addicted."

I felt his nose against mine and I spat at him, earning a slap across my face. It burned but only fueled my anger and fear.

"Oh-ohh, I think you pissed her off Cole,"

it was the man fondling my breasts that laughed.

"I want to break her, I gave you the tip Finn, so her virginity should damn well be mine to take."

"You did give me the tip-off Eric, and by all means you can break our little spitfire first."

The voice known to me now as Finn spoke up with a chuckle. My body froze as I heard the name Eric. I knew who he was, he owned the company I worked for, I have only come in contact with him a couple of times, during meetings and holiday parties. I struggled and pulled away from them.

"No one is going to claim me! I am not a trophy, get your hands off of me!"

The man that was trying to pry my thighs open, let go. For a moment I felt relief, but my ears twitched as I heard fabric and leather hit the floor. He was undressing in front of me!

"This pussycat needs to be gagged, and I have just the thing to do it."

His smell was overwhelming and I felt my belly warm slightly. 'No we do not want this, we want to run,' I tried to quell this need my body was feeling, it was wrong. Next I felt something warm and hot against my lips as a hand rested in my hair, gripping it slightly. I pinched my lips closed biting my lower lip, once again refusing their advances.

"Zander she refused your advances, what will you do now?"

The man cupping my face laughed. Zander growled and pushed his top against my mouth.

"Open her mouth Cole, I will not be denied."

He gripped my hair tighter causing me to yelp in pain, cole put pressure on my cheeks, forcing me to keep my mouth open. In an instant that head that pressed so roughly against my lips was now thrust up against my tonsils, I nearly gagged at the force of him inside my mouth. When I cried out around him, it only seemed to pleasure him more.

"Always the first one to make your move eh Zander?"

Finn quipped I. The process of undressing himself. I felt his hands grip my ankles and pull my legs wide fitting his body between them. His fingers started to rub at my folds and I trembled in response.

"How can you deny us when I can smell how needy you are pet?"

His voice was husky, against my thigh. As I tried my best to close my legs, I discovered that Finn had his torso between my thighs, preventing them from ever closing to hide away my delicate flower. Cole must have been standing with his feet on either side of my outer thighs while thrusting deep into my mouth. Eric undressed behind me, still pinching and caressing my breasts. His tongue and teeth nibbled and licked along my neck, leaving marks in their wake. 'I do not want this, why am I reacting this way it isn't right!' I repeated desperately to myself, but my body was denying that fact. Cole grabbed my shackled hand, placing it on something hard and flesh like. His hand covered my own as I was forced to stroke his large cock.

"Yes just like that pet, please your masters like a good girl. Squeeze me harder,"

My fingers froze and I tried to refuse, squeezing him tight enough to cause a little pain. He growled and insisted I move my hand by squeezing my wrist.

"Do not disobey me pet, you will be thoroughly punished."

He voice reverberated against my ear as he nipped the soft cartilage. Crying out only served to pleasure Zander as he fucked my mouth, causing me to gag and drool all over him. Tears started to flow slowly from my eyes down my cheeks, the blindfold absorbing some of them. I suddenly felt the ground fall away beneath me, or rather I had been lifted to sit on Eric's lap, legs spread wider. I felt curious fingers pressing between my butt cheeks finding my tight hole, prodding and poking to find a way inside. 'No please!' My mind reeled my body tensing, trembling and trying to pull away from their prying hands furiously.

"Gods woman, if you keep moving like that my seed will have been wasted all over your back. Stay still, I need to breed you."

His hand tightened on my hip, while his mouth felt hot on my ear. I whimpered and arching my back, and my large breasts bounced rubbing against Zander's thighs. Finn's fingers played lazily with my folds, fingers poking ever so slightly inside my opening and running around the edge of my warm petals. From time to time he licked his fingers, and brushed my clitoris. ``why does it feel so good? This isn't how I wanted it to be.' My body felt heavy from fighting them and the remnants of whatever drug they managed to give me. The cock in my mouth started to pulse and thrust harder. Zander's hand pulled my hair tighter as he thrust faster into my mouth, without notice I felt my mouth fill with something hot and thick. It was his cum, he released in my mouth. I started to gag on him and swallowed quickly, taking it all down my throat.

"Yes good girl, take your master's milk, swallow it all,"

He demanded holding me tight against him. When he was satisfied, he pulled his cock from my mouth causing a small dribble of cum to drop down my lip. I felt him wipe the cum with the tip of his shaft and hold it in front of me.

"Take. It. All. Pet."

He commanded pulling my hair again. I gingerly opened my mouth My tongue licked his slick skin, only to feel that he was getting hard again. My mouth and throat felt sore from the pounding I took, my face hot with embarrassment. Cole started thrusting his hips into my hand, his other hand squeezing his balls.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum pet. You are going to wear it like a good girl, aren't you?"

When I didn't answer right away he squeezed my hand.

"Do you want to wear my seed pet? Tell me 'Yes, Master.' Do not ignore me."

His hand slowed when I defied him again. When I bit my lip and turned away I felt a sharp pain against my cheek.

"Say yes Master, or I will fuck that pretty mouth of yours harder than Zander has,"

I swallowed and whimpered softly the blindfold getting heavy with my tears.

"Say you want to wear my cum."

His hand returned to its quick pace over my hand making me rub him. He was pulsing and hot beneath my hand, ready to coat my with his seed.

"Please Master Cole, I want you to cum on me."

My voice was barely a whisper when I said it, I felt embarrassed and ashamed, when it wasn't enough he pulled my hair tighter forcing my head back to look at him.

"Louder, I want to hear it. Beg for it."

"Please Master Cole cover me with your cum! I want to-"

Before I could finish my statement I felt his hot seed splatter all over my cheek and mouth, it dropped hot and thick down my chin leaving drops on my breasts. He groaned in relief and rub his cock letting go of my hand.

"Eric you better break this woman or I'll end up doing it for you, I want her to feel my cock again."

The fingers playing with my labia moved away, and were replaced by heated breath. Zander's tongue flicked against my wet lips softly tasting my honey. After a few more licks there was nothing but cool air. I heard the soft creaking of the floor as these men moved positions around me. Cole and Zander moved to either side of me, lifting me up and spreading my legs wider. Eric's was kneeling in front of me now, and I began to worry. My heart pounded in my chest and the shackles jingled as I tried to escape once more.

"Please help! Someone help!"

My voice was raspy and broken, my body trembling.

"Why are you playing so hard to get? Your body is screaming to take you and breed you."

Finn teases me his fingers rubbing between my legs again. His hand hovers over my lips and brushed them tenderly with my honey coating them.

"Lick them clean pet, taste how horny you are for your masters to fuck you."

Zander and Cole's hands were kneading my breasts, squeezing them roughly and pinching my nipples. Suddenly I felt a tongue on my asshole, I was kneeling of my own accord and Eric was licking at me.

"Lick my fingers clean or you'll feel more than Eric's tongue playing with your asshole."

His hand gripped his cock rubbing it against my nipple. I let my tongue slip out between my lips to lick his fingers clean. My honey was so strong and sweet. Instinct took over and I lapped at his fingers like a kitten suckling her mother's teat. He groaned and petted my cheek.

"Good girl, it seems as though you want something bigger to lick, am I wrong pet?"

He pulled his fingers away and lifted his cock to my lips. I whimpered as he commanded me to lick it. Finn's soft petting made me want more, so I licked at his tip, taking it into my mouth sucking greedily. He felt longer than Zander but not as wide. My body trembled as I was on fire. My head spun, I was lightheaded. Eric's tongue licked at my tight asshole prodding inside briefly on occasion. My flower trembled and clenched dripping with my sweetness. Finn groaned at me as I thrust my head faster back and forth.

"Yes good girl, do you want your master to cum? Let me fill your pretty little mouth."

He groaned thrusting against my lips. Cole released my arm, and I made it wander to my honey coated flower, but with the shackles I couldn't relieve myself of pent up need. Quickly, Cole snatched my arm back and chuckled.

"Naughty pet, you aren't allowed to play with yourself."

He placed my hand on Finn's Balls:

"Rub him good pet, make him cum."

He nipped my neck and proceeded down toward my breast suckling it. I arched into his mouth moaning around the cock I was licking.

"How sweet your milk will be when we breed you. Nursing our children with your teats I wouldn't be able to control myself."

He bit my nipple and sucked hard on it causing pain. My fingers squeezed tightly around Finn's balls and that was all he needed to fill my mouth. His moans echoed in my ears as he pulled away. Eric moved from underneath me, between my legs. I was lowered to the ground and I felt a hot and sweaty body against behind me propping up my head as if I were laying on a mound of pillows. His legs were so hard and muscular beneath me I had to wriggle slightly to find some form of comfort. It was Finn, he rubbed and nibbled the tender cartilage of my ears, I moaned softly in response. Cole and Zander were nibbling and sucking on my fingers.

Next I felt something thick and hard against my opening and I snapped back to reality. I pulled my arms and shook trying to loosen their grip.

"No stop I'm not ready! Stop! Not like this!"

Finn moved to hold my arms above my head while Cole and Zander gripped my legs, holding them open. I felt a sharp bite on my neck and cried out while Eric growled at me.

"Behave pet, don't fight me! You are going to like being broken by me, you will be begging for more of my cock after tonight."

He grabbed ahold of his cock and started to push inside, moaning against my ear.

"Fuck pet you are so tight,"

After a few small thrusts he pushed deep inside of me, I felt something break and pain courses through me. Tears filled my eyes as I cried out. I could smell a mix of his seed and my blood fills the room. His fingers were tight gripping my waist as he thrust deeper and faster within me. The pain was no mare than a dull ache now, and I started to feel pleasure again, my walls tightened around his length in response. I could feel the others hands and lips on different parts of my body as Eric claimed me. My head rested heavy against Finn's chest my moans getting louder as I near climax.

"I'm going to fill you with cum pet, fill you full of my seed to breed you."

His groans got louder as he pushed faster inside. Next I felt his nails dig deeply into my skin holding me close to him as he orgasmed. My womb was soaked in his seed and when he pulled out the scent of us mixed together was stronger. I groaned and panted at the aftershocks, my body achy and hot. I was soon set back down on the bed, shackles being removed. My body was too weak at this point to make an escape. Instead of letting me go, I was turned around, my breasts pressing into the fabric beneath me propped up on my knees, ass in the air. I felt a hand slap my backside hard causing me to help and grasp the blanket. Cole was pressing his cock against my asshole. The shackles were back on my wrists rubbing against the already bruising skin.. I buried my face in the blanket, it was hot with shame. They could see all of me in this position. The tip of Cole's cock pushed into mynass and I felt a hot pain as he stretched me. When I cried out another shaft filled my mouth, it was Eric's still coated in drying cum and blood. Cole pushed his cock into my ass fill and stretching it, my cry was muffled against Eric's shaft.

"Gods pet, your ass is so tight."

Cole pumped his hips quicker against my backside, causing me to take Eric deeper into my mouth, nearly gagging on him. Zander and Finn were stroking themselves against my back. My legs were trembling barely keeping me steady. Cole grunted loudly against my ear nipping the already tender appendage.

"I'm going to fill you with my cum pet. I'm close."

My belly quivered, my flower dripping with honey, mixed with semen. Eric was the first, filling my mouth with cum, then I felt Cole release his load filling my ass to the brim. Finn and Zander followed suit, coating my back with their hot fluids. I swallowed what I could of Eric, trying hard not to gag on his girth, but it was too much, his cum spilled down my chin and neck. My body fell, unable to hold my weight anymore, I was exhausted overwhelmed. Strands of my hair were pulling my 'masters' moved around my body again ready for another round. This time, I was sitting on Zander's lap, my legs wrapped around his waist, my breasts were squished against his muscled frame. His cock started to push inside of me and I moaned softly.

"Master please,"

He bit my lip and chuckled at me, pulling my hips down on him.

"You have decided to submit to us pet? Tell us you submit."

My body tensed as he pulled me down roughly on his length, pressing it hard against my cervix. My head was spinning, my breath heavy. He lifted me again only to thrust deep once more.

"Tell us you submit,"

My voice broke as he bit my neck sucking rouhly on my skin.

"I am y-your pet. I sub-submit."

His nails dig into my sides as he moved faster within me, I threw my head back crying out from the pleasurable torment. I bit my lip holding a moan, my body felt close to climax.

"Please Master, I want you...I want you to fill me."

After my plea I felt the blanket below me again, I was resting on my side with Zander thrusting into me, nipping at my tender breasts, Finn spooned me filling my backside with his hot length. My ears were ringing from all the grunts and panting around me, the felt hot from all the pleasure I was experiencing. I felt hard bites on my shoulder as they fucked me, claiming me as theirs. My belly felt so full from their cum. I managed to squeeze my hand between Zander and my bodies the restraint jingling, my fingers felt for my clit and started to rub it quickly. I needed release, I felt so hot, my walls closed around Zander milking him, and playing with my clit sent shocks through me. I wanted to feel satisfied, and full. Cole shoved his cock down my throat again his hand gripping my hair again. I couldn't feel or hear where Eric disappeared to in the room, but his musky smell lingered close to Zander, he must have been a few feet from us. Was he watching them use me? My thoughts snapped back to Zander his teeth biting into my breast hard. His cock throbbed and my fingers squeezed my clit causing me to orgasm, I felt his seed fill my pussy my walls milking him dry. Next I swallowed Cole's Release, and felt Finn shoot his load all over my back and bottom. I heard a low grunt and felt my leg get coated with semen, it must have been Eric. Cole pulled from my red swollen lips petting my hair.

My ears were still ringing, they twitched back and forth as these men shuffled around me, they must be getting dressed. My body felt cold and tacky as they left me alone in the pile of our combined fluids, I tried to sit, but my bottom was so tender all I could do was lay in a fetal position on the bed. A moment later I felt hands petting my ears and shoulder, as if they were praising me for being a 'good girl'. I felt a slightly larger ha d cup my cheek after throwing a cloth over my tired frame.

12