Yes Minister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We felt into silence again and once again my mind drifted back to Kate's suggestive sketch and my erection which hadn't gone anywhere. Rather than try to frame an answer I discarded my shirt then very slowly and deliberately unfastened my belt; Deb watched, but didn't move and she too remained silent.

Stepping backwards, I slid out of my jeans as I sat down on the couch, peeling off my boxers, socks and shoes at the same time. The first words only arrived as I straightened up again and my cock sprang free and upright; they were Deb's "Fuck me... Kate wasn't joking."

It's always good to have your ego stroked; I grinned up at Deb as I replied: "I thought that was the whole idea? So as the member for Ealing is now definitely upstanding, perhaps the Minister would like to take her seat?"

I didn't need to ask Deb twice! She released a girlish-squeal and raced across the room, hoisting her skirt as she approached. Kate had guessed right about the suspenders, but was wrong about Deb's panties, they weren't lacy, indeed there weren't any there at all! Deb's skirt was ruckled about her hips by the time she arrived and she dropped onto the couch, kneeling astride my thighs.

Even then there was no prevarication; grasping my cock in her hand, Deb guided it between the soft, damp petals of her labia, then dropped down onto me. Not the slightest hesitation nor any hint of foreplay, one moment my cock was brushing against the coarse hair of Deb's pubis, the next it was fully inside her. Deb's channel was snug, but absolutely awash with her juices, she was clearly well beyond the need for any foreplay.

In that moment Deb's need for speed was over and she lingered over that initial penetration. Deb wasn't looking at me, her face was turned to the ceiling, while a primeval, almost bestial growl boiled-up from her throat; it seemed to rumble-on for ages. When finally it was past, Deb's head fell and her eyes locked with mine; Deb's were on fire and the smile that spread across her face was... just wicked, as she growled. "Fuck yes, that's just what I needed."

The hiatus was over, with hands pressing down on my shoulders Deb pushed herself almost clear of my intruding prick and an instant later dropped down again; perhaps even harder than the first time. Deb repeated, the action six or eight times, perhaps even ten, but definitely no more and each time endorsed the penetration with a snarled "Fuck Yes!" Until the final one, when Deb instead released a wordless scream.

This release too seemed to go on forever, where did she find the breath to feed it? Deb twitched and shook in my lap, as I enjoyed the sensation of her pussy clenching repeatedly around my still rigid cock. I also took a moment to thank Christ that she'd slumped forward and buried her face in the couch cushion above my shoulder an instant before it began; that scream would've woken the dead!

I'd been right to question Deb's lung capacity, when that scream finally expired it took her minutes rather than seconds to recover her breath. Deb sat in my lap, red faced, sweat-soaked and gasping for air, though I was little better, indeed it'd been me who'd pushed Deb back upright. Slumped forward, Deb's breasts had been pressing onto my face and I could barely breath; Deb's tits are gorgeous, but as I'd just discovered... you can get too much of a good thing!

I waited until the glazed look cleared from Deb's face and she smiled, perhaps a somewhat embarrassed one? But I'd not been idle, I'd spent my time contemplating those breasts and having returned Deb's smile, I pushed the jacket from her shoulders and began to unbuttoning her blouse Deb's smile widened and she gave a little wriggle on my lap: "You're still hard." When I nodded in agreement, Deb repeated that girlish-squeal and began to move.

This time Deb was more subtle; perhaps fortunate, another half-dozen of those pile-driving penetrations and I'd have shot my load for sure. Deb slid gently back and forth along my thighs, adding a small 'bump' each time my shaft collided with her clit and somehow managing to clench and release the muscles of her pussy during each stroke. It was something new to me; sedate but very alluring, I distracted myself by continuing to work on Deb's blouse.

It would've been sensible and certainly more... accessible to have pulled Deb's blouse free of her skirt and then unbutton it completely, but that sketch of Kate's was once more drifting through my mind. I unfastened only those buttons above the waistband, then pressed the two halves apart to reveal her breasts through the deep-vee created. Kate had guessed right this time, Deb's glorious tits were encased within an attractively lacy white bra.

Though not for very long: I left Deb's bra in place and scooped each in turn from it's cup to sit fully displayed atop the bra. I'd often contemplated Deb's tits while watching her on TV -- it beat listening to the political drivel! - and was overjoyed to discover that they surpassed even those imaginings: Full, surprisingly firm and with nipples like truck wheel-nuts; it was only a moment before I wrapped my lips around the first of those.

Deb appeared equally enamoured, a contented groan as I encompassed the left one, then as I transferred my attention to the right, Deb's hand caught me by the hair and pulled me onto it more firmly as she growled "harder, bite it." it would've been rude to refuse and the groan of contentment Deb began when my teeth scraped across her taut nipple morphed into a squeal of delight when my teeth closed gently around it.

That initial nip to her nipple certainly tripped a switch in Debo; her back and forth motion along my thighs became more aggressive and she used that hand in my hair to move my mouth between her nipples and around her breasts, while issuing a series of growled instructions as to what she required: "Lick it -- bite -- suck it hard -- bite my boob -- harder -- no, harder still! Nobody will see the bruises -- oh God yes and now the other one."

I was shocked -- but certainly not complaining -- at the rough treatment Debs demanded; both that and the breasts themselves were a world away from the smaller, more delicate and far more sensitive orbs which her sister possessed. I was equally excited and soon added my hands to the crude assault, these too Deb welcomed with similar encouragement; after the event, when I saw the damage -- bruises, welts, even broken-skin - I suffered a pang of regret until I realised that Deb showed no similar qualms.

Deb was really riding me hard by now and when I lost control I'd no time for anything beyond thinking 'shit no, not yet' before I began pumping cum into Debo's accommodating cunt. Deb stopped moving in the instant, her pussy clenching tight around my pulsing cock and a few seconds later, she too began to tremble and twitch. I'd come a moment too early, but the streams of semen now pouring into her tipped Deb over the edge too.

While Deb's second orgasm wasn't quite so violent as her first, she still threw herself forward, once more, burying her face in the cushions and wailing into them as she pitched and bucked on my softening cock, in an effort to extract every last vestige of sensation. Scant seconds later Deb swung upright and immediately slid off my lap to slump onto the floor beside me, her head resting against my thigh as she gasped to regain her breath.

I wasn't sure if Debo's abrupt departure had been by accident or design; that question must've shown on my face. Deb gave me a small smile, kissed me on the thigh then whispered "Sorry, my knees were killing me... too long out of the saddle." The smile which followed that was somewhat stronger.

"I'll remember that for next time; I'm sure we can find a more comfortable location and position if we tried."

Deb's smile turned wicked as she began her reply "Perhaps next time we cou--" but disappeared completely as she stuttered to a halt and her head shook "No, I will have to speak to Kate before there's any talk of a next time; Kate only agreed to... loan you to me for tonight."

I looked at the clock, it read a few minutes after nine; then offered a wicked smile of my own. "So what's the problem? Kate's not going to be home before ten at the earliest; no reason that we can't have a next time tonight."

Deb too glanced at the clock, looked quizzical for two seconds then dispatched a matching smile. "Oh God... it's been more than twenty years! I'd forgotten about the recovery capabilities of men your age..." Another glance at the clock: "Can you really get hard again... and do it, in fifty-two minutes? No, make that forty-five; I'd prefer to have left before Kate gets home; I certainly don't want her walking in on us in flagrante."

"I'm sure I can..." I flicked my eyes back and forth between my cock and Debo's face and licked my lips before concluding "...given the right encouragement"

Deb's eyes opened wide, a hesitation, a slap to my thigh, then a grin as wide as her eyes "You wicked boy! What sort of girl do you think I am?" I didn't get the chance, or indeed feel the need, to reply; Deb's hand had already encircled the base of my cock and after another moment's hesitation, then a tentative lick at it's tip, Deb's mouth engulfed the crown and the first two inches.

Barely two seconds later, she pulled free and looked me straight in the eyes with a look of... what? "Oh my God! You're only thirty-two... I've actually never slept with a man that young; Duncan was already thirty-three when we first..." Deb shook her head for a moment, then dropped it down to envelop my cock once more.

That blow-job was a...surreal experience, in part because my mind was initially distracted: If Duncan had been Deb's youngest lover, then unless she'd been sleeping with lecturers rather than fellow students while in college, Duncan was presumably her only lover? That would correlate with the first few minutes that Deb spent working on my cock, I couldn't decide whether Deb was inexperienced or a complete novice at fellatio.

Deb's attentions were naive, almost... innocent; a world away from what her younger sister could achieve in that department. I could hardly tell Deb that though; besides, artless or not, my cock quickly responded to Deb's eager, albeit unschooled mouth. I attributed this to the situation rather than the act itself; This was Deborah Campbell MP, Cabinet Minister, media-darling and my wife's sister to boot, who was sat on the floor with my cock in her mouth!

Despite my silence things soon improved, though perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised. Successful politicians, including the Honourable Deborah, are all in part, Thespians, their 'act' being to sell themselves and their ideals to the electorate in order to garner votes. With the best and cleverest - and nobody's ever disputed that Debo is whip-smart -- having the stagecraft to gauge their audience's reaction to the performance even as they deliver it and if needs be, amend their spiel to suit that response.

Deb's current oral gymnastics might have been of a physical nature rather than her more usual verbal offerings, I'm sure she was keeping an eye on her... audience and adjusting her attentions in line with the response. I may not have spoken, but I'm guessing that my facial expressions, body language -- not least the increasing size and rigidity of my cock! - and the gasps and groans that I did utter, provided all the feed-back that Debo required.

Within just a few minutes Deb transitioned from obvious novice to bloody good; perhaps not yet achieving the heights of her exceptionally gifted sister, but bloody good by anyone's reckoning! The way Deb used her teeth and nails was especially memorable, the former nibbling at my foreskin, before scraping lightly along the whole length of my shaft, while her nails did similar across my balls and the ever decreasing length of shaft that Deb couldn't accommodate in her mouth.

Deb's mouth was really turning me on; I began to contemplate what it'd be like to cum inside her mouth, perhaps shooting the subsequent ropes across her face; that would be paint a picture I'd never seen on my TV screen. Once again Deb seemed to read my thoughts, she rocked back, released my now turgid cock, smiled and crooned: "Sorry, but not tonight. I like the idea too, but I like the one where you slide it back between my legs even more."

I nodded before speaking. "I'll look forward to that Deb, you're an awesome cock-sucker."

"Why thank you Sir and thank you for your... tolerance while I learnt how to do it; that was my first time... If we ever get the chance again I can promise that I'll be good from the start... and I'll take you all the way to the end, I want to know what that'd be like too."

"Your first ever?"

It was Deb's turn to begin with an affirmative nod: "Duncan wasn't... in, to oral sex. He didn't approve, thought it demeaning and not the sort of thing one should expect of a wife; or presumably of a husband either, though our conversation never got that far."

"Oh God, I'm sorry Deb... you should've said."

Deb's smile became a salacious grin: "Hey, I never said that I disapproved; my only problem with oral sex has been that I hadn't got to try it. But I have now... and I like it... thank you."

Before I had the chance to reply, Debo bounced and spun around like an eager young puppy. Back on her knees, with forearms resting on the couch, Deb looked back over her shoulder and repeated that salacious grin: "Now what about that 'next time' that you promised me? Doggie style and quickly...before I have an orgasm just from thinking about it."

"But what about those aching knees? It'd be more comfortable if we took this upstairs to the spare bedroom."

"No we haven't time, besides which the lights aren't on upstairs. If you fuck me hard enough I won't have time to think about my knees; in fact if you fuck me hard as I'm hoping, you'll be lifting them off the carpet with every stroke."

I paused; what did the upstairs lights have to do with anything? Debo once again read the question from my expression: "My security officers are outside and if the bedroom lights get switched on they'll note it down in their log; nothing will be said to me, but you can be damned sure they'll immediately be discussing the possible reasons why amongst themselves. Rumours are to be avoided at the best of times, but most especially those that are true!"

I remained still and open mouthed as I took a moment to contemplate that scenario, but Debo's patience was spent: "Just get on with it! I thought this would be every Commie's dream; to have a Government Minister on her knees ready for you to make her your bitch."

Perhaps not exactly how I'd been picturing it... but I was now! Pushing Deb's legs apart roughly, I pressed forward between her thighs my cock already in hand. Having located Deb's warm wet centre, I guided my cock inside her, and with a single thrust drove it in easily, sinking to my full depth inside her willing cunt. Deb accommodated my intrusion with a single feral groan and then a gasped "Fuck yes, that's what I need. Now hard... bang the fucking arse off me!"

With those words ringing in my ears, I couldn't stop myself from considering and indeed staring at Deb's bum as I began stroking into her sweet pussy: It was well rounded, but surprisingly firm... muscular rather than fat and it looked damned inviting; was that virgin too, something else that Duncan hadn't approved of... but what we're Deb's thoughts? Definitely something to think about next time; I hoped there was going to be one and preferably lots of them.

In conclusion to that train of thought and no doubt instigated by it, I swung my right hand to slap Deb's arse and I swung it hard. The blow was halfway there before good sense intervened and while I tried to stop, it was by then far too late; it landed a little gentler than it began, but still with quite a crack, which Debo's responding yelp couldn't drown out... Oh shit!

That yelp morphed into a deep moan and then a growled demand: "Yessssss... again, but harder... fuck me harder too, bang my slutty brains out."

Having Deborah proposition me had been... unexpected, her so eagerly fucking me on the couch yet more so, but this was mind-blowing; the Deborah now knelt beneath me with my cock buried deep in her cunt was a very different lady to the one we all saw on TV. As if to reiterate this hidden side, Deb repeated her demand: "Do it Jack, fuck me like a whore... make me scream!"

How could I refuse the lady, especially as she'd asked so politely; drawing back I slammed forward so hard that the couch's feet squealed across the floor while Deb groaned in acceptance. I coupled my next penetration with the requested slap to Deb's arse and this time the groan was coupled yo a "Oh yes, just like that."

A further half-dozen penetrations were all that it took. I felt Deb's pussy clench in the way I remembered from earlier and moments later the trembling and twitching began too. As I drove into Deb once more I recall thinking 'this is about to get noisy, Debo won't be able to reach the couch-cushion to suppress her screams.'

I hadn't been alone with that concern, it was still passing through my mind when Deb threw out a hand, snatched-up one of the scatter-cushions and pressed it over her own mouth; I think she might even have bitten into it!

The muted scream arrived an instant later, along with the equally well remembered pitching and bucking; Deb ground herself so hard against my groin as to be painful, before slumping forward in a series of epileptic shudders; Christ but she knew how to enjoy an orgasm!

I allowed Deb some time to recover and knew I'd left it for long enough when Deb glanced up at the clock and gasped "We've only six more minutes, come this time... I want it inside me again."

Deb's wish was my command, I began pounding into her even harder. The couch moving beneath us was upsetting my rhythm and it's squealing legs didn't help my concentration either. I grasped Deb by the hair, pulling her back toward me; as her back arched Deb's whole body became rigid; Deb was now absorbing the full impact of each assault alone, the couch stayed still and fell silent.

As that hair-pull lifted Debo higher above the couch, the throw-cushion rose with her; Deb was gripping it between her teeth. Deb's rising also re-exposed her breasts, they were swinging and bouncing against each other with every thrust. The sight reminded me of the rough use she'd called upon them earlier -- perhaps her liking to be spanked shouldn't have been such a surprise? - reaching around with my free hand, I caught the left one one and twisted it's nipple savagely.

Just three more seconds and the keening wail began -- it was more like a buzzing hum through Deb's teeth and the cushion caught between them and then that wonderful snatch-squeeze followed. I was done, but assured that Debo was coming with me I began streaming rope upon rope of cum into her greedy cunt; this time around, Deb had me for company when the epileptic twitching of her orgasm began.

Deb dropped back onto the couch when I released my grasp on her hair and I collapsed on top of her. We were both sweat-soaked, gasping for breath and with hearts racing, yet somehow or other Deb's pussy continued with those pulsing clenches to my softening cock.

Debo was the first to recover; glancing over at the clock she muttered "Shit, six minutes to." then rolled me off her back and climbed to her feet.

It was now me slumped on the floor. I watched Deb re-load her bra and fasten her blouse, then reach into her handbag on the table to extract a pair of panties -- they were plain, white and sensible rather than the lace ones Kate'd imagined. With the panties above her knees Deb delved into the bag once again, withdrawing a handful of tissues with which she lined her panties before pulling them up completely.