Yes, Miss Jessica Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't get many compliments, do you? Genuine ones, at least."

"No. Not many. Not anymore."

"It's important for you, though, huh?"

"Yeah." I nodded slowly, breathing deeply to get myself back under control. "I guess."

"You know, that reminds me of the book I've been reading, The Five Love Languages. Have you heard of it?" She inquired, shifting the tone of the conversation into genuine, intimate territory.

"No. I haven't."

"Oh my gosh. You'd love it. And it would really help you with your relationships." She gushed, reaching into her bag to pull it out. "It's meant more for romantic relationships, but I've found it works in anything. I bet words of affirmation is a big one for you."

I took the paperback book in my hands and assessed its purple and tan cover.

"Interesting. I'll add it to my list and check it out."

"There's a little quiz if you're curious. Go towards the back, page 197."

I paused for a minute, unsure why she added this to the conversational agenda at the last minute. But Jessica was insistent.

"Go on. Take the quiz. I'll help you. It's a good thing to know about yourself."

Without another word, she got up from her chair and moved it next to mine. She grabbed the book from my hands and flipped back to the mentioned page. She guided me through each question to build my love language profile. I didn't know why, but I didn't just let her do it, I participated- albeit somewhat reluctantly.

She was unbearably close to me. Our legs were touching, and she wasn't pulling away. That top exposed a little tease of those breasts as she leaned forward, but nothing aside from the cleavage was visible.

I tried to refrain from getting worked up, but it was hard. Pun intended, of course.

"So it seems like you have an even tie: words of affirmation and physical touch." She announced the results, placing her hand on my upper back and sending a surge of energy through me. "Now you know."

We were smiling at each other now. There was lots of that going on this morning, apparently. Her face was no more than six inches from mine at most. My testosterone begged me to kiss her since she was sending obvious signals. The hand on my shoulder blade made its way down my back a few inches before it released its contact.

And she broke the thread before I dared to do anything.

"So tell me more about FIT. It sounds interesting." She switched subjects again but stayed in the same place, closing the book and placing it on the other side of the table.

"I want to go for quality but keep the cost as accessible as possible. It's not so much the design of the clothes that I'm trying to change up as it is the style. So right now, I'm working on a line of leggings that are breathable, movable, form-fitting, and seamless, with a sleek but kinda sporty/sexy look. Sports bras to match. And then muscle shirts and shorter, lighter shorts for the guys."

I pulled out my phone and went into my email to show her my initial designs that I had been working on with a vendor in Taiwan.

"I got a good quote from this manufacturer. I think it'll help me keep a good profit margin without too crazy of an initial investment." I continued as she scrolled through the various designs, impressed and growing in interest. "I ordered a few prototypes, and they turned out pretty well. I have a few more options I'm looking at before I make my final decision. I hope to get the products listed on Amazon by the end of the year. Then I'll branch out into water bottles, bumper stickers and decals, and other things like that."

"Hunter, this is really cool." She glanced up from my phone, meeting my watchful, hopeful eyes. "I'm serious. I'm going to buy everything when you launch it."

"I still have the prototypes if you want to try them on," I suggested daringly.

"I would love that." She reciprocated the risk, a bit seductively, and her eyes didn't break from mine for several seconds.

Then she looked back at the phone, her legs squirming a bit in her seat. I noticed it because they gently rubbed against mine in the process, sending shockwaves through my nervous system. I silently hoped the conversation would continue for a while because there was no way in hell I could stand up right now.

"You designed all of these?"

"Mostly. I had a little help."

"Wow...." She marveled, biting at her lip. "And you're only 19."

Holy fuck. Is this really happening? I thought. I was losing my shit wondering if I was reading this incorrectly or if she really was coming on to me.

"I'd love to help you with it. Whatever you need." She offered, returning my phone to the table.

"That would be great. Thank you."

"I'd love to keep getting to know you too...." With the silence that followed, she drove the point home, and I sensed that she intended for this relationship to be more personal than business.

"That would be great." I agreed eagerly.

"Good. We're gonna go to dinner Tuesday night then. You're free, right?"

"I'll make it happen."

"Good." She smiled and then got up from her chair, returning it to the other side of the table where it belonged. But she didn't sit back down. She picked up her bag, placing the book inside and slinging it over her shoulder to communicate our date was over. I stood up, hoping my erection wasn't too visible.

"I have to get going, but I really enjoyed talking with you, Hunter."

"Yeah, me too. Thanks for the coffee and the sandwich." I said, realizing I had barely consumed either.

She smiled proudly and went in for another hug. There's no way she didn't feel how hard I was, especially because it twitched when I felt her breasts pressed against me again. Her hugs were as warm and comfortable as she was. I wanted to stay there all day and feel those nails on my neck until I went to sleep...

But she pulled away. Again.

"I'm looking forward to our dinner. Dress nice. I'll pick you up at 6." She instructed me.

And with that, I watched her walk away, just like I had at the gym on Wednesday.

The smell of her perfume faded by the second as I sat back down at the table to finish my coffee and breakfast, frustrated by the blue balls Miss Jessica left me with.

12