Yes Mommy...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers

"That asshole hid that fucking toy in my bed..." Penny loudly spoke as she made a point to accentuate each word before her voice trailed off to catch her breath. "So now I am looking to see what else he hid in here."

"Penny you need to calm down, why do you have my toy in here?" Natalie said with an authoritative tone; as she reached down to retrieve the discarded sex toy.

"Eww, that's yours?"

"Yes, its mine and why do you have it?"

"I don't know ask that overgrown man-child over there." Penny responded as she point to Jason who was standing just behind Natalie with a big grin on his face.

"I don't know what she is talking about Mommy." Jason said as he pushed passed his stepmother and got in his stepsister's face.

"Listen you overgrown gorilla back the hell up. I am in no mood for you." Penny said as she glared into her stepbrother's eyes while jerking at the sheets on the bed.

"Stuck up prud..." Jason's insult soon trailed off as a sharp pain resonated through his body. The sheet that Penny was pulling finally broke free from the corner of the mattress and the sudden release of tension had caused her hand to strike Jason right between the legs.

"Oh shit." Penny said with a gasp, as she could not help but start to laugh at the pained expression her stepbrother's face now prominently displayed.

"Penny Elaine Walker! What have you done?"

"Mommy it was an accident I swear."

"She hit me in the nuts for no reason, Mommy." Jason cried.

"Oh my god it wasn't that hard stop overacting."

"Penny you have no excuse for this behavior. You need to make it up to your stepbrother."

"No excuse? He has been a huge asshole since the day he moved in here."

"I have just tried to make you feel welcome." Jason said as he slowly felt the pain subside a little.

Natalie shook her head at her daughter as she gripped the massive toy in her hand. The sight of her mother's glare of disapproval couple with her shaking the toy at her as she talked was too much for the daughter to take as Penny erupted into laughter.

"This is not funny. I want you to make up for hurting your stepbrother." Natalie said as she pulled Jason closer to her. "Did she hurt your cock baby?" The mother questioned as she pulled her stepson to the bed with her.

"Yes, Mommy it hurts." Jason said as he stared into Mommy's eyes momentarily before resting his head on her shoulder.

"Do you want Mommy to make it better or do you think Penny should?" The mother gently stroked his dark brown hair as she asked what her stepson needed.

"I think she should since she hurt me."

"I agree sweetie. She should make it up to you." Natalie said as she stood up from the edge of the bare mattress she and her stepson had been sitting on.

"Me? Make it better? He needs to apologize to me for being an asshole." Penny whined as she threw a nearby pillow at her stepbrother.

"Young lady you will get over here and make this better." Natalie stated as she moved closer to her daughter and grabbed her arm.

"No mommy no!"

"Damn it Penny get over here!" Natalie commanded as she reached over and grabbed her daughter's head pulling her off the bed.

Jason seeing Mommy pulling Penny off the bed begins to unbutton his pants. The older stepbrother leans back on the bed to slide his pants down enough to let his cock free. His sizable hand gripping his shaft tightly as he slowly works it up and down.

"Get over here and kneel down."

"Eww no Mommy, this is wrong."

"Shut up and get down here and make his cock feel better."

"If you want his cock sucked you do it." Penny protested as she tried in vain to pull away from Mommy's tight grip on her hair.

Jason leaning back on the bed stares at his sister in her oversized t-shirt. The young man still doing his best to look like a dejected child as he playfully rubbed his cock.

"Get on your knees." Mommy commanded again but this time using her daughter's hair to force her to her knees.

Penny's knees buried into the carpet as she was now eye level with her stepbrothers growing cock. "Please no Mommy, this is so wrong."

"Tell him he has a beautiful cock; tell him you're sorry for hurting his beautiful cock."

"He doesn't have a beautiful cock, it's ugly, and I hate him." Penny said her tone almost that of an unruly child, a mix of whining and crying.

"Kiss it make it better for injuring him." Mommy stated calmly.

Penny stared at the growing cock in front of her, she burnt inside she really did not hate Jason, but she did dislike this situation immensely. The young woman had often thought the closeness of Jason and Mommy was weird, but now sitting on her knees being told to kiss her stepbrother's cock was taking things to an all-new level. The tone of Mommy was not helping the weirdness either; she was bouncing back and forth from commanding and domineering to motherly almost like these were normal things she was telling her daughter to do.

Natalie, now satisfied with her daughter's position on her knees in front of Jason sat back on the bed draping a single arm around him caressing his chest. She uses her finger to tilt her sons face up to meet hers, the mother and stepson gaze into each other's eyes before they turn their attention to Penny who while still sitting on her knees has made no further motions.

"Make it feel better Penny; your stepbrother is waiting for you." Mommy said as she stared coldly at her daughter.

A small tear rolls down Penny's cheek as she admits defeat and leans forward; her plump, moist lips encounter her stepbrother's shaft. Jason shivers at his sister's warm breath on his cock as a slight moan escapes his lips from the touch of her lips.

"Now tell him how beautiful his cock is."

"It's not beautiful; I hate it."

"You have to be nice to your stepbrother, and you have to make it feel better for being so mean to him."

Penny bounced up and down like a child throwing a tantrum, as she knew what Mommy was telling her to do. As she opened her mouth to wrap her lips around her stepbrother's cock holding it in her mouth.

"Suck it like you mean it."

"I don't mean it." Penny said it a muffled voice with the cock still lodged in her mouth, as she raised up her right hand to flip off her stepbrother.

"Well do it like you do mean it, or I am going to make you." Mommy calmly stated as she grabbed a large handful of hair to pull her daughter's head down.

Penny reluctantly begins to slide her lips up and down sucking her stepbrother's cock as she had been told to. The large piece of meat starts to grow in her mouth the length and girth easily doubling quickly from the attention it was receiving. The eighteen-year-old girl slides her mouth from the head to her stepbrother's balls taking it down her throat almost to the point of gagging before letting the saliva coated hard on fall from her mouth.

"No one told you to stop."

"Mommy! Come on!" Penny again shakes almost as if throwing a tantrum, as she lets out an angry huff. "That is it I'm done!"

"Lose the attitude and get over here and do it now!" Mommy commanded again this time grabbing the hard cock with one hand and her daughter's hair with the other. Natalie showed her control as she force-fed the cock to her daughter.

Penny returned to begrudgingly sucking the cock of her stepbrother, as Mommy and Jason looked on approvingly. "That does feel better Mommy, thank-you."

"Oh, anything for you sweetie." Mommy said as she lovingly kissed her stepsons forehead.

Penny's mind raced as to where this was going to end, how far would Mommy push this. As the thick carpeting was starting to burn her knees, the young teen's jaws were already sore as she was stretching her mouth wide to accommodate the girth of her stepbrother's cock.

"Okay sweetie, stand up for Mommy, and let's get you more comfortable." Mommy said as she helped pull Jason to his feet and remove the jeans that he only had partially pulled down initially.

The muscular twenty-three year now stood before his stepsister, his sizable cock pointing straight at her like an arrow. The hard cock had to be at least eight inches if not more, and the thickness was unlike any cock Penny had seen before. Penny stared at the head pointing at her; she could see her own saliva dripping off it as she stared.

"You keep going." Mommy directed as she again used her daughter's hair to pull her into the position needed to suck her stepbrother's cock.

Penny knew fighting was fruitless at this point, but she sat there staring at the raging hard-on anyway. The act of defiance was not going to change things, but she felt she needed at least continue to display at least some resistance.

Natalie laughed at her daughter's defiance. "Do it now!" The mother ordered as she again force-fed the cock to her.

Penny gagged and coughed as Jason tried to push himself deep into his stepsister's mouth. The cock was sliding down her throat with disregard to the gagging and choking coming from his stepsister. "Mmm good girl." Cooed Natalie as she placed her hand on the back of her daughter's head to push her head even further down. "Do you like that baby?" Natalie questioned her stepson as she stands next to him while still forcing Penny to go further down on the cock invading her mouth.

"Oh yes, Mommy I love it." Jason said as he leaned in and placed his lips against Mommy's lips.

Penny now sucking the invading cock the best she can trying to make her stepbrother cum as she hopes that could be the catalyst to ending this. The young woman pulling her head back from the cock long enough to spit on the head, before jerking the saliva coated cock up and down.

"Don't stop sucking it."

Penny responds quickly to Mommy's words as she puts her mouth right back on the hard cock. She hungrily slides her lips up and down the cock alternating between fast and slow strokes with her mouth. The teen only pulling her mouth away long enough to gasp for breathe before returning to sucking the cock as if it is her job. A sizable amount of drool was now leaking from her mouth as she pleasures her stepbrother. Penny tries again to end this as she pulls her mouth away, a long string saliva stretching from the cock head to her lips as she looks up at Mommy. "Am I done now?"

"Done? Why would you be done? Kiss it tell him you love it and thank him for letting you suck his beautiful cock."

Penny leans in and kisses the head of her stepbrother's cock. "Thank you for letting me suck your beautiful cock." Penny starts to stroke the cock with her hand as she tries to avoid returning her mouth to it.

"No young lady, no hands and look him in the eyes as you suck him."

Penny looks to Mommy then back to her stepbrother. The eighteen-year-old stares into his eyes as she wraps her lips around the cock once again. The stepsister was making sure to slobber and drool all over the cock as it slides in and out her mouth, trying to make the blowjob as sloppy as possible.

"Mmm, it's good to see you appreciating your stepbrother. I know you won't ever hurt him again." Mommy said as she got on her knees next to her daughter, the mother no longer content to allow her daughter to keep stopping now is driving her daughter's head down by her hair, then pulling it back.

Penny while unhappy with what was happening deep inside had to admit she liked the feel of a hard cock in her mouth, it had been a long time since she last had sex. Natalie smiled as she felt that there was virtually no resistance to her daughter's motions anymore. The mother liked that her daughter was almost willingly sucking the cock of her stepbrother.

"Okay now Penny, I want you to get up and get on the bed."

Penny stood up and sat on the edge of the bed as she watched her stepbrother step back. "Why Mommy?"

"We need to get them panties off." Natalie responded as she pushed her daughter's oversized t-shirt up and her hands locked into the waistband of her daughter's panties.

"What...Why? Mommy...Mommy, what are you doing?" Penny said as she tried to kick her Mommy away.

"I need to get you ready."

"Ready? Ready for what?" Penny shrieked as she looked at the lustful gaze that adorned her mother's face. "Answer me, Mommy, what are you talking about?" A feeling of panic and dread rushed through the teen's body as she could see her stepbrother staring from the doorway still rubbing his massive cock.

"Sweetheart you're going to let your stepbrother fuck you."

"No...No...No..." Penny protested as she scrambled towards the headboard of her bed, attempting to escape Mommy.

Natalie throws the semi-damp panties of her daughter on the floor as she pins the young woman against the headboard. "Yes, you are going to listen to me and your stepbrother. I am going to get you ready for him." Natalie stated as she placed one hand on each other her daughter's knees and pushed her legs apart.

"This is so wrong." The panic-stricken teen says as she watches her mother suck on her index finger before moving the long wet finger to the young teen's bald pussy.

"Just be a good girl."

Penny's heart alternated between thumping and feeling as if it was going to skip beats as her mother touched her. A woman before had never touched the eighteen-year-old, and to have her first experience be with her own mother was sending her into a mental tailspin. Natalie softly moaned as she slid a finger inside her daughter's already moist pussy. Natalie looked back at Jason and flashed him a smile before lowering her mouth to her daughter's pussy. The protests and tantrums persisted for a few minor seconds flowing the initial contact of Natalie's hot wet tongue to her daughter's clit.

"Mommy...No...Stop...Mmm...Ooo"

"Just relax." Natalie said as her tongue flicked up and down across her daughter's swollen clit. The mother sucked and nibbled the clit before returning to her licking. "Do you like that?"

"Mmm...Ah, no Mommy" Penny said in between deep erratic breaths.

"Don't lie to me, young lady. Natalie stated to her daughter as she lifted her head away and slid two of her long fingers deep into her daughter's pussy. "You're going to let your brother fuck you."

"No, I am not...And he isn't my brother." Penny struggled to respond as her mother's touch had her right on the edge of orgasm.

"Jason sweetie, do you want to fuck your sister now?" Mommy asked as she continues her finger fucking while looking back to her stepson. "Come on sweetie I got her ready for you."

Natalie slowly slides off the bed as Jason takes her spot. Penny tightly clenches her legs closed, as she shakes her head no. "You have to Mommy says." Jason states as he forcefully opens his stepsister's legs. The young man rubs his cock head across the wet pussy of Penny as he struggles to hold her in place with one hand before finally getting his cock head inside her.

"No stop I can't take it all. I don't want this." Penny protests in-between moans as her stepbrother now begins to take control pumping his full cock into her little-wet pussy.

"Stop complaining and do what he wants. He has a beautiful cock, and you're lucky to get this." Mommy stated as pulled her daughter's hair to make sure she had her full attention. "Look at him Jason is my baby, and I want him happy."

To hear her mother call her stepson her baby, sent a shockwave of anger through Penny as she attempted to push her stepbrother away. The move however backfired as with the way she moved her legs actually allowed her stepbrother more access to her wanton pussy. The feel of the giant cock repeatedly invading her body was sending waves of pleasure through Penny's body, as she could not continue her protests. Jason's cock felt amazing regardless of how Penny felt about him personally she had to accept she liked the feel of him inside her.

Mommy smiled with approval as she watched Jason pick up the pace now with Penny's legs over his shoulders the young man started pound himself into his stepsister deep and hard. "See I told you it was a beautiful cock. Your pussy looks so wet sweetie."

"Oh, oh-oh my God...He is so big, and it feels so good. Oh, Mommy, he is making me cum." Penny announced aloud as she looked into her Mother's eyes.

Natalie kissed her daughter's lips as she managed to help remove the oversized t-shirt to allow her daughter's breasts to be exposed. The mother leaned down to take a moment to kiss and lick each of her daughter's pink eraser sized nipples. "Get on all four's baby so that he can fuck you doggy style."

Penny did not hesitate there was no half-hearted protest this time. She immediately took the position Mommy requested. Jason also did not waste any time as he got behind her to re-insert himself into the hot wet pussy of his stepsister. The young man placed one hand on each of his stepsister's butt cheeks and gripped them tightly as he thrust into her with long powerful strokes.

"You are being such a good girl now; Mommy is so proud." Natalie cooed as she kissed her daughters lips. The mother and daughter allowing their tongues to invade each other's mouths as they shared the lustful, incestuous kiss.

The shared kiss seemed to be a trigger for the stepson as he gripped Penny's hips and started fucking her like a piston. The motions were hard and powerful as he grunted and groaned. Penny's young body shook as her stepbrother was fucking her like a ragdoll.

"Oh, fuck...Oh God."

Mommy gripped her daughter's hips and started to push her body backward to meet her stepson's forward motions. The moans of yes...yes...yes filled the room. "You like that don't you."

"Mmm Yes Mommy."

"Good now tell your stepbrother."

"Oh fuck, I love your fucking dick!" Penny moaned out her words. As the sound of her moans were only being outdone by the sound of their young flesh slapping together.

"Jason I don't want you wasting your cum. We can't waste that on her pretty face or be spraying it on her body. Penny sweetie your stepbrother is going to cum inside you."

"No Mommy he can't I am not on the pill."

"I know sweetie how else am I going to get a grandkid from you." Mommy said with a smile as she slowly stood up and took a place in the office chair with the long black toy that started it all. Mommy slid her shorts off and began to pleasure herself with the toy.

Penny wanted to protest more, but the waves of orgasms were crashing through her body, and she did not want them to stop. The young girl's spirit had been completely broken; she had no will to fight left in her. Penny was the submissive slut that Mommy wanted her to be. The thrusts of her stepbrother were now coming harder and faster as both the stepsiblings were moaning harder and louder, as they watched Mommy pleasuring herself.

Mommy had her long tan legs spread wide as she took the dildo from her mouth and slid it effortlessly into her wet pussy. The mature woman moaned loudly as the toy invaded her body. Natalie's pussy was soaking wet from the sex show she was currently witnessing, she wanted Jason's cock but at the same time wanted to continue watching her daughter taking the powerful fucking.

Jason pulled his hard wet cock from his stepsister's body as he fell back on the bed. "Come on sis ride my dick." He said as his chest heaved, the young man struggled to catch his breath as his hand worked up and down his cock.

Penny stared at her stepbrother as he laid back on her bed, the young man's rock hard cock pointed straight towards the ceiling. His large fist gripping it tightly as the head glistened. The young woman had no control over herself anymore as she crawled across the bed towards him. Penny stopping long enough to lean down and take the cock into her mouth. Her lips stretching to accommodate the large piece of meat as she slides them up and down. The taste of her own pussy was overpowering as she swallowed it. The young woman bobbed her head up and down a few times before letting the swollen piece of meat fall from her mouth, her lips kissing the hard shaft as she resumed her crawling getting herself into position.

Tazz27
Tazz27
800 Followers