Yes, Mr. Johnson

Story Info
A grad student becomes the nude exhibit in a museum.
5.2k words
4.55
16.7k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
457 Followers

Laura was something of a typical, struggling grad student. What wasn't typical about her was that she discovered she had a talent for modeling. She had short, jet-black hair, long legs and a curvy 34C - 24 - 34 form, so she shouldn't have been so surprised at her success. Then she got a call direct from a famous, avant-garde female artist. She was doing a live, interactive exhibit at a museum in the city, and she had somehow gotten hold of her portfolio.

The artist was impossibly thin, beautiful and sexy all at the same time. Her unnaturally bright red hair just added to her avant-garde look. Laura was starstruck as she was led around the museum, closed to visitors as this was a Monday.

The "stage," as the artist called it, was already set up. It was raised three feet off the floor, had plexiglass "walls" of another foot, and was set-dressed to look like an office from the era of "Mad Men." There was desk of sorts in the middle, although it was more of a table with side drawers; completely open underneath. The desk had an old-fashioned typewriter and a phone on top. Along one side wall was an equally old-fashioned copier.

Laura was supposed to play "Jane," the much-harried secretary to the unseen Mr. Johnson. Jane would answer the phone: "Yes, Mr. Johnson," take notes, type and then use the copier as museum patrons watched. Laura was mystified as to why anyone would pay to see her until all was explained. She would be wearing a blonde wig, a lot of makeup, pearls and high heels-- and nothing else. This was a nude exhibit.

Laura was immediately "Oh no" and "I can't" and "I never." Then the artist told her that she would be "on display" for only two hours a night for four nights-- with a ten minute potty break. And of course she would be paid the going rate for nude models. Laura took a look at the rate and did a quick calculation. "I'll try it," she said.

The artist led her "backstage" which was really just a long hallway with open cubicles. The artist explained these were used by museum personnel to set up exhibits in the raised area-- reached by a few steps-- that was now the office stage. Laura would have complete privacy to undress and put on a robe that would hang behind the stage door.

Laura was silent and since she hadn't said "no" yet, the artist had her try it out "with your clothes on." That statement made Laura turn alternate shades of red and white because it implied that her clothes would soon be coming off.

Laura was told a "segment" of Jane working was going to be timed around seven minutes. Ticket holders were going to be timed exactly the same. Laura or "Jane" would start out at her desk, answer the phone, and then start typing. She would take the typed paper to the copier and make several copies then return to her desk. All in the nude.

Laura tried it a bit breathlessly. She hit a snag when the copier jammed and they both laughed. The artist said it would probably be no problem getting a maintenance guy in, especially once the nude exhibition was actively going on. "A maintenance man trying to work around a naked girl..." the artist mused. Laura hoped she was only joking.

Then, the inevitable. The artist explained that although Laura was absolutely gorgeous with her clothes on, she would have to see her with absolutely nothing on at some point.

Laura gulped and looked around nervously. She was assured that the museum was closed; this section was currently locked off.

"Shall I... undress here?" she continued to swallow hard.

"Sure," the artist replied. "Start right now, and that will give me a chance to walk around and unlock this section." As she started to close the door to backstage, she smiled. "I hope that the next time I see you, you'll be a beautiful nude model!"

Laura had never been so nervous undressing. Never. Not even for a invasive gynecological exam. She pulled her blouse out of her tight skirt and quickly unbuttoned it. She had nowhere else to put her clothing except on top of the desk. She unzipped her dark skirt and pushed it down to the floor. She felt momentarily helpless as she had to bend down and pull it off her feet. What if someone walked in as she was bent over?

Now she was down to bra and panties and she was regretting wearing white. The only light was from a bright old-fashioned lamp in the far corner of the "office" and she felt as if her underwear was glowing. Being on a raised stage with the darkness of the room below her made the poor girl feel that she was already on display.

Laura took a deep breath as there was no turning back now. Reaching behind her, she quickly un-clasped her pretty bra and reluctantly pulled it off her shoulders and finally exposed her soft round pink-tipped breasts. Her still body-warmed bra had just joined her growing pile of "clothes I used to be wearing" and she was already shakily pulling down her panties. Then she heard the lower door unlock-- and the lights came on.

"Shit!" she said, thinking it might be a wayward security guard, but then gave a heavy sigh when she saw the artist.

"You look great!" the artist exclaimed. "But you might look even better with those panties completely off, and not at half mast!"

Laura laughed and she felt as if the ice was broken. The artist was so cool, so much fun and so supportive, that she went through her nude segment without a hitch... or a stitch. It just felt so funny sitting on an office chair bare ass.

Laura was kept going by hearing "what a great body!" and "that's it: work those long legs of yours!" and even "Oh my god! You've got such a sweet ass!" Far from being embarrassed beyond belief, she was seriously feeling warmly turned on. She wanted to change the song from "I kissed a girl" to "I got naked for a girl."

Then it was over, she got dressed and got a big hug. The worst was over-- but no-- the artist wanted an "undress rehearsal" next Monday that would be filmed.

Laura immediately objected and was ready to back out. The artist assured her that her face would not be shown: if her face appeared at all it would be made to be out of focus or pixelated out. The artist insisted the video would only be on her website. Laura realized as she drove home that any naked videos out there would eventually be leaked. She was sure that one day, her naked legs, breasts and bare bottom would easily be found under the search term "nude secretaries." That thought should have upset her. Instead she practically ripped off her clothes and masturbated as soon as she got in her apartment, thinking about the way she felt strutting around stark naked in her heels for one sexy woman, and about how all of those anonymous males would one day be masturbating over the sight of her.

Once she came, she thought to herself: 'Instead of diving into my books, instead of researching my thesis, I'm gonna be strutting around naked in a blonde wig and makeup... great, just great!'

The next Monday night was her undress rehearsal. Laura was told to arrive early and strip in the back cubicle. There was a shortie silk robe for her, but the cubicle was still so wide open that she still felt dangerously exposed.

Then the pretty hair and makeup girl showed up and everything was different. She made such a fuss over Laura and kept telling her she was so brave and so beautiful. She had Laura try on blonde wigs and showed her how she looked in a mirror: all wigged up and made up and Laura couldn't believe it. She had had a distant fear that someone she knew would walk in to the museum and see her naked: but she hardly recognized herself!

Then the girl asked Laura to stand up and drop her robe and Laura found herself complying meekly. This was the second sexy lady in a week who asked to see her naked and although Laura was blushing furiously she was sincerely liking the very intimate attention deep down inside. The girl said she was checking out if Laura needed any body makeup, and she actually did apply some rouge to Laura's nipples-- making them instantly hard as Laura sweetly blushed down to the top of those breasts.

At last she was ready, her robe on again-- briefly, as the stage door was only steps away. The makeup girl told her she looked great and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Laura took a deep breath, she hung her robe on the hook behind the door, and walked out on stage nude-- almost bumping into the male videographer who was standing right there, filming the whole thing.

"Um... uh... whoa! What are you doing up here?!" Laura exclaimed. She instinctively covered up her lady parts in the classic shocked pose.

"He can't very well shoot through the plexiglass," said a voice from the floor.

Laura couldn't see because the stupid office light was in her eyes. She walked straight up to the edge until she could see that her original artist-- and now also her makeup artist-- were watching her expectantly from the museum floor.

"I'm sorry," she said. "He startled me!"

"I just wanted to get you stepping out for the very first time," said a male voice right behind her. Laura nearly jumped over the plexiglass.

"I'm David," he said, extending his hand. Laura looked down at herself and realized she was still covering up. She had no choice but to expose herself. She took his hand, and she noticed his gaze moving up and down her newly bared body.

He was probably about her age, and was quite ruggedly good-looking, which was just wonderful. This good-looking guy was soon going to be continuing filming her stark naked.

She turned and looked down at the two female artists. "Can he umm... back off a little bit? And can I be assured that he doesn't film me that closely... in certain places?"

"You heard her David," the artist replied. "But, get one nice shot of those incredible legs under the desk-- with nothing more than a glimpse of bush. Then I still want one continuous shot as she's getting up and then at the copier. That's gonna be panning: heels, legs and then that sweet ass. Okay?"

"What about the breasts?" David queried.

"Oh yeah!" said the artist. "Her breasts! Film some nice loving shots; maybe out of focus or filtered. We'll start and end with those in editing. Remember, she's not really naked: this is how her boss is thinking about her. So yeah: some dreamy Playboy tits but then really concentrate on everything she's showing off below the waist."

Laura risked a look back at David. He was smiling and he tipped an imaginary hat. Laura felt strangely reduced to nothing but a naked commodity, valued only for her luscious legs, her hint of bush, her dreamy tits and her sweet ass. Well... she was the only one in the room currently showing off all of those items.

Laura sat behind the open desk to begin her nude performance. She saw David crouch down on the opposite side. Well, that was why they chose an open desk-- so that it would be impossible for the naked girl to hide anything she had between her high-heeled legs. Laura kept those legs as tightly together as she could and tried to point that line of particular interest away from his camera. She was thinking about just crossing her legs when she had her paying audience.

She did her typing. She typed: "WTF am I doing this?" five times. She stood up and walked to the copier, trying to still keep her legs closed by striding like a model.

David followed but kept his distance. She noticed his camera panning her body and her legs up and down. When she got home she did a search for "naked girl at copier" and was surprised that it was a whole subcategory of soft core porn.

After her seven minute performance, David had her sit specially for him, facing him in her swivel chair. He was specifically filming her breasts in closeups, he informed her, as he had her slowly swivel to the left and then to the right. As Laura looked down at her breasts, she wondered if "dreamy Playboy tits" were supposed to have increasingly hard nipples.

Laura found herself masturbating at home every night, particularly after the nights she exposed her body on stage. How was she going to get through next week? Not only was she facing four nights of randomly staring ticket holders, there was an opening reception on Monday.

Laura strongly negotiated her nudity for that Monday. It was agreed that she would only do one seven-minute performance, then she would put her robe on and take questions.

That night turned out to be the sexiest she had ever felt. The reception was limited to twenty board members and important donors, all elegantly dressed and being served cocktails by male and female staff. Walking out naked and seeing these so very genteel people take in her nudity made her want to cum right there. She felt like she was in one those movies like 'Eyes Wide Shut:' the only naked female at an elegant party.

The artist came up and stood next to her as they answered questions; the artist dressed in a micro mini black dress, Laura nude under her robe on her swivel chair. There was a telephone that Laura was unaware of until now: people would be able to pick it up and actually speak with her during her performances. The questions now were all predictable: how did she feel about doing this, being nude, etc. Then there was the inevitable question: wasn't the artist continuing to exploit women with this nude exhibit?

The artist pressed the speakerphone button so all could hear. "If you think my work is about exploiting women, then you don't know much about me. What I'm doing is taking back the nude female away from the pornographers and 'exploiting her' the hell back into the world of art, where she belongs!"

There was a stunned silence then the audience slowly got up and started applauding. All except, Laura noticed, the silver-haired lady who asked the question, who was now stepping back and turning beet red. One less donor or board member who approved of this outrageous artist.

Laura was however concerned about people on the telephone during her actual show. She was assured they all had timed tickets and were all museum members. She could report any inappropriate comments and their membership would be terminated.

The one thing she did like about this night were the admiring looks she got from all of the well-dressed men, standing right next to their wives, greedily taking her in as they sipped their drinks. For once they could openly check out a beautiful naked girl's body-- and their wives could not dare object-- it was all about art; it was about supporting the museum.

Just before her first show on Tuesday, Laura took in the set from the museum floor for the first time. There was a lot of signage and photos depicting sexist attitudes towards working women; especially pre women's lib sixties.

There were sexist cartoons like General Halftrack ogling the buxom Miss Buxley from Beetle Bailey. There were actual pages from Playboy joke books: "how does your secretary take dictation?" There were of course pictures of stewardesses who had openly and obviously become nothing but sex objects for the male business traveler.

"Jane's" own placard read as follows:

"YES, MR. JOHNSON:

Although she's actually fully dressed, Jane always feels naked under the gaze of Mr. Johnson and the parade of leering men who do business with him. She keeps telling herself she'll get married one day-- a wonderful guy will come along and take her away from all this-- and she will never ever give in to Mr. Johnson's hints and innuendoes that she could one day become 'much more than just my little secretary.'"

Laura was feeling pretty impressed with herself after her artist's speech. She wasn't just naked eye candy to attract attention and lure in new members; she was an important part of making a statement.

After the first few members strolled in, checked out the exhibits and then checked her out, her initial nervousness was over. She was becoming an actress playing a part-- none of these people had ever seen her before and they would never recognize her with her clothes on! She was gaining a lot of self confidence as she categorized her visitors into three groups:

1) single men;

2) single women;

3) couples (usually male & female)

There were two types of single men: first the cocky guys who would glance and shrug at all the pictures and info cards, always watching her out of the corners of their eyes. They would stop and stare and get such a lustful look on their faces that she would have to try to ignore them.

Second were the shy guys. They would deliberately read all the cards and look at all the pictures, while stealing guilty glances her way. Once finally in front of her they would stare in wonder. She was probably the most beautiful naked girl they had ever seen in person; too shy for strip clubs or nudie bars.

Single women were much easier to categorize. They were in awe, they were mildly interested, or they were pissed. Only one of pissed ones picked up the phone:

"Is this Jane?"

"Yes."

"The next time you feel exploited, try putting some fucking clothes on!"

She could have reported her but she didn't. Everyone had an opinion.

Couples were the weirdest. The men would love to look but their wives or girlfriends were right there. What a dilemma! The men wanted to stay for every second of her seven minute routine-- they didn't want to miss one naked inch-- the women just wanted to drag them the hell away.

Then there were two couples who decided to interact with her. The script was nearly identical:

Male: "Is this Mr. Johnson's office?"

'Jane:' "Yes it is. Who shall I say is calling?"

Female: "Is this that little slut, Jane? I hear you run around the office practically naked! Leave my husband alone!"

Laura was so amused to be part of a couples' sexual fantasies that she didn't report them either.

Then there were times when no ticket holders were scheduled. The guard, Paul, would come back and let her know how much free time she had. Paul was balding and a little overweight, so he was not Laura's type; however she thought he was so sweet.

Paul would always avert his eyes when he talked to Laura. When she told him it was okay to look he would blush. When he suggested she put on her robe she told him she had to get used to being nude.

They ended up chatting together every night, discussing life: TV shows, books and movies-- especially movies. Paul was a fount of movie trivia, and Laura was truly impressed with his knowledge.

Paul was smart and funny and Laura started looking forward to their minutes together. They talked about their lives: he was newly divorced; she was 'married to her thesis' and they laughed about that. He would come in at the end of every night at nine, chase out any lingerers and tell her it was time to go. He always looked at her so lovingly at the end of the night, as if she was simply the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his whole life.

And then Friday came, Laura's last nude performance.

It turned out to be crazy: did the word get out that there was a hot naked blonde strutting her stuff down at the museum? She barely got her pea break, and then she was so startled coming through the door-- there was another couple impatiently waiting for her.

They watched her intently; she saw both of them licking their lips. Laura was getting immensely turned on, and why not? This was her last nude show. Nothing wrong with being both naked and sexy.

She really strutted her stuff at the copier, shaking her naked ass while swaying back and forth, legs slightly apart. She saw the couple hurry out at the end and she wondered if there was a motel close by.

Then, a big slowdown. Only one or two of the shy single men hurried in, gaped at her, then ran out. She was looking at her watch: 8:45, so maybe she would cut out early.

Then HE came in.

There was something different about him immediately; his casual good looks, his sports coat open over his even more open shirt. It was in the way he was looking at her even when he was pretending not to.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
457 Followers
12