Yes officers Pt. 02

Story Info
I visit the officers at their house.
3.4k words
4.67
15k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

I had been looking forward to today all week. Today was the day that I was going to visit officer Paul and Kate. Every night since they had sent me the pictures I had looked at them while playing with myself. The ones that I liked the most was the one of me getting anal and the one of my face covered in cum. They were clearly the sluttiest ones of me and I loved it.

I was getting ready to meet them and they had not told me what to wear. I put on a pair of leggings and a top. I drove to the address that they had given me. It was a very nice house and I parked on the large driveway. Before I left the car I put on my slut choker. I grew nervous as I made my way to the front door. I knocked and waited before Kate opened the door. She smiled to me and waved me in. I was lead to a large living room where Paul was sat.

“Hello slut.” He said when I walked in.

“Hello officer.” I replied. Kate sat down and I stood in front of them.

“I see that you wore the choker, good girl.” Paul said.

“Thank you officer.” I said. I was already wet.

“Strip for us.” Kate ordered.

I did not wait and lifted my top off. My bra followed and let out my perky boobs. My leggings and panties followed and I removed my shoes and socks as I did. I placed all my clothes in a pile and stood for them. They eyed me up and down and I felt very exposed. Kate stood up and walked over.

“Put this on.” She ordered. She went and sat back down and I opened the bag she gave me. I pulled out a small bit of clothing. It took me a second before I saw that it was a bra. I put it on and it was not a proper bra. It had the same straps but it left the boobs exposed. The next items I pulled out wear stockings and a waist belt that attached to the stockings. There was no panties and my pussy and arse were still out. This time Paul got up and had a look around me. He gave me another small bag. I looked inside to find a small bottle of lube and the butt plug I wore last time.

“Get on your knees, turn round and out that in.” Paul ordered.

“Yes officer.” I said.

I got to my knees and turned away from them. I pulled the lube and plug out of the bag. I put most of the lube on the plug and a bit on my finger which I rubbed onto my arse. I leaned forward on one hand and moved underneath myself. I had never tried to put something inside my arse before. I placed the plug at my arse and began to push it in. I felt like a huge slut, bent over trying to shove something into my arse while being watched. With the lube on it I was able to get it in was ease. I got onto all fours to show them the plug in me.

“Good slut.” Paul said.

He walked over and moved me back to my knees facing Kate. Paul stood behind me and moved something to my mouth. I opened it as he placed a ball gag inside and tied it behind my head. I was disappointed as I wanted his cock in my mouth again. He then moved down to my arms and cuffed them behind my back. Kate then got off the sofa and leaned down to my boobs. She pulled a chain out from her pocket and she used the clamp on one of the ends to pinch my nipple. I let out a moan as the pain hit me. She quickly clamped the other nipple and my boobs were now connected by the chain.

“Fuck what a slut.” Kate said as they both stood back to look at me.

“Dressed up, gagged, plugged and clamped.” Paul laughed. He pulled his phone out and took some more pictures. I was so wet I could feel it on my thighs.

“Stand up.” Kate ordered. She pulled the chain on my boobs as she said it. Once I was in my feet she used the chain to guide me through the house. She led me upstairs and into a bedroom. The bedroom had a large bed in the middle, a sofa on my side and wardrobes down the side and back of the room. The wardrobes had full length mirrors on them. Kate led me to the end of the bed and then pushed me, bending me over the bed. With my head turned to the right I was able to see everything through the mirrors.

In the mirror I was able to watch as they both undressed. Kate showed off her powerful body and Paul had his hard cock out. They took their time undressing and I was so horny waiting for them. Paul opened one of the wardrobes and pulled out a small paddle. He walked over to me and rubbed one of my arse cheeks. As he did he brought the paddle down in a firm stroke. It made a loud slapping sound as I moaned in pain. All I could do was moan with the gag in my mouth. After the first slap he hit me a few more times. I could feel my bum burning. I could also feel how wet it made me.

Paul stepped away and Kate took his place. She moved to the other cheek and gave it a few smacks. Paul had his phone out as she did. She got the other cheek just as red as Paul had. With my ass beaten Kate pulled me back and turned me around. She pushed me onto my knees and then removed the ball gag from my mouth.

“Did you enjoy that?” Paul asked.

“Yes officer.” I told him.

“Do you want to suck my cock?” He asked.

“Yea officer.” I said. I wanted it bad.

“Beg for it.” He ordered. I knew he would not be happy if I did not really try.

“Please officer let me suck your cock. I’ve been such a good slut. I need your cock so bad.” I said.

“You are a good slut.” He laughed. “Open your mouth.”

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He grabbed the back of my head and then placed the tip of his cock on my tongue. He used that to guide his cock into my waiting mouth. I moaned around his cock as he forced it in. He forced so much in I started to gag. My eyes watered as he held his cock there. He pulled back a bit and then began to thrust in and out of my mouth. I looked up as he fucked my face and noticed that he was still pointing his phone at me. I thought he was taking pictures so I looked right at the camera. He never pressed a button and I got distracted by the cock fucking my mouth. He fucked my face hard for a few minutes before he pulled his cock out and started stroking it hard. I got excited.

“Please officer cum on my face.” I begged. I was reward with a huge load hitting my face. A few more spurts hit my face and I could feel cum from my hair to my chin. A few bits dropped from my chin, landing on my boobs.

“Clean my cock slut.” He ordered. I happily opened my mouth again and sucked the tip of his cock clean. I swallowed the cum from his cock. Once it was clean I let it fall from my mouth.

“Thank you officer.” I told him.

He then passed the phone to Kate who walked over and sat in the edge of the bed. Paul helped me to my feet and moved me over to stand before her and then made me get to my knees.

“Beg.” Was all she said.

“Please officer can I eat your pussy. This slut needs to taste you again.” I begged.

All she did was open her legs. I wasted no time and began licking her pussy. It was just as good as I remembered. I still had Paul’s cum on my face and it was quickly mixed with Kate’s pussy juices. I looked up and Kate was pointing the phone at me aswell. I looked into the camera again and she did not press anything. I went back to my work and ate her pussy for a few more minutes. She started to moan loud and press me with her thighs. She then let out a louder moan as she came hard. I was trapped in her thighs so I carried on licking until she released me.

“Thank you officer.” I said as she began to calm down.

My face was now a wet mess from them both. My pussy was also soaking wet. I did not have to wait long before Paul roughly lifted me up and bent me over the bed. With one hard thrust he entered me fully. I almost came just from that. A few hard fucks later I was cumming. I moaned loudly as it hit me and I kept moaning until it stopped. Paul never stopped fucking me hard while I was cumming. When I stop was when he slowed down. He undid my cuffs when he stopped.

“Be a good slut and clean my cock.” He ordered. I was happy to obey and got to my knees. His cock was still hard and I greedily sucked it clean.

“Now lay on the edge of the bed and take that plug out.” He told me.

I laid on the bed with my legs up. Kate was pointed the phone at me as I reached down and pulled it out. Paul was putting some lube onto his cock and I was excited for what was about to happen.

“Beg him.” Kate told me. I was more then happy too.

“Please officer fuck this sluts arse. This slut needs to be fucked in her arse.” I begged.

He stepped forward and forced his cock into my arse. I moaned in pain and pleasure. He fucked me with his full length and I was loving it. I could feel a orgasm building already and I pulled my legs back further so that he could fuck be deeper. Within a few minutes of fucked I did cum. It was bigger this time and I let go of my legs as it rocked me. When my orgasm faded I saw that Kate had moved onto the bed. The next thing I saw was her pussy as she sat on my face. I began licking her as she rode my face. She removed the nipple clamps from me and I almost screamed in pain as she did. Instead I just shoved my face further into her pussy. I reached around and grabbed Kate’s ass as she sat on my face. Paul continued to destroy my arse.

I could feel yet another orgasm build. The anal fucking and pussy in my mouth was too much for me. As it got closer I felt Kate being to tense up. I increased my efforts on her pussy until she moan as she came. As she moaned I felt something warm inside my arse. Paul had came inside me. This was the last straw and I had my third orgasm. It hit me so hard I blacked out for a second. Paul pulled his cock from my arse and I could feel his cum drip out of me. Kate moved off my face and looked down at me. She smiled as she did. They told me that I could use the shower. This bedroom had its own en suite. I went in and removed the little clothing I had on. The shower felt good and I was able to remove the mess from my face and the cum leaking from my arse.

When I left the shower they were gone from the room. They did leave some clothes on the bed for me. These were another pair of stockings and belt with a matching red bra and thong. The bra and thong were see through. I made my way downstairs to find them both dressed and making dinner. I sat with them as they cooked and we exchanged in some small talk. I found out that they met on the job and discovered that they both had the desire to make a girl submit to them. I was their first. I explained that this was my first time doing anything like this. And that I loved it. I enjoyed there company as we ate and we even opened a bottle of wine.

After dinner they led me to the living room. We sat in the sofa with me in the middle. Paul turned the tv on and used his phone to put a picture of me up on it. The picture was from the van with his cock in my mouth. It made me blush to sit and look at that picture with them. They each grabbed one of my hands and placed them on their laps. I knew what they wanted and worked them into their underwear. Paul was semi hard already and Kate was wet. I began to play with them as Paul flicked through the pictures of that night. When the one of Paul’s cock in my arse came up I became wetter then Kate was. Paul had pulled his boxers down and his cock was fully out. He grabbed my head and moved me down to suck his cock. I was able to still see the tv and he got to the last picture of me with a facial. This was the one that always made me cum when I looked at them at home.

Kate pulled me up and turned me towards her. She hand turned her body towards me and she pulled me down as she leaned back and opened her legs. I began licking her wet pussy as Paul played with my boobs. I was disappointed when Paul lifted me away from her pussy. He helped me up and led me back to the stairs, past the tv with the picture of me still on it. We got back to the bedroom and he ordered me to remove my panties and get on all fours on the bed. I did as I was told and watched as they both undressed. I was facing the back of the room, the wall with the mirrored wardrobes, and watched the reflect of Paul setting his phone on the side. Kate went into one of the draws and pulled something out. It looked like a butt plug on a weird hook. It had a ring on the end with a bit of rope tied to it.

“I’ve wanted to use this for ages.” She said.

She got on the bed and I could see in the reflection as she placed some lube on it. She then worked it into my arse. I moaned as she forced it in. The hook part was now sticking out towards my back. She then pulled the rope up which had a clip on the other end. She grabbed my hair and pulled it back. My head was forced back and she attached the rope to my hair. When she let go I let my head move forward a little and it forced the butt plug further into my arse. I moaned loudly and move my head back again. It meant that my face was now forced to be held up straight. Kate stepped back and enjoyed the view.

I felt Paul get on the bed and I returned my attention back to the mirror. I saw myself being forced to look up straight and saw Paul get behind me. I felt his cock on my pussy as he pushed his cock into me. With each thrust he jolt my head forward which moved the plug in my arse. The sensation was amazing. I also enjoyed watching myself get taken doggy style like this. I could see from the corner of my eye Kate getting her strap-on. She had attached a dildo the same size as Paul’s cock and got onto the bed in front of me.

“Get this wet for me slut.” She said.

I opened my moved and as I could not move my head I allowed her to face fuck me. She was rough with my throat as she forced her large dildo into my mouth. Once it was wet enough for her she removed it. Paul also pulled out of me and allowed Kate to take his place. She entered me as roughly as she had entered my mouth. I now watched Kate take me from behind and it was even hotter then watching Paul do it. Paul let me get fucked like that for a bit before he got in front of me and made me air tight again. The feeling of having all three holes in used felt so naughty. As Kate fucked me she grabbed the hook and pushed it further into my arse. I was on the verge of cumming when I heard Kate moan at as she came. This sent me over the edge and I also came. Hearing two girls cum while deep in my throat was too much for Paul and he emptied his balls down the back of my throat. I swallowed as much as I could while still in my orgasm.

Paul undid the rope tied to my hair as I sucked his cock clean. Kate parked out of my pussy and pulled the plug out at the same time. I suddenly felt very empty. I also felt extremely tied and collapsed on the bed when Paul removed his cock from my mouth. They both helped me remove the little clothing I had on and moved me to the pillows in the bed. They covered me up and they both left me to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. I went down stairs to find that they had made me breakfast. We sat and ate together. Before I could leave they ordered me to please them both first. I was more then happy to obey and we moved to the living room where I was able to please them. I sucked Paul’s cock dry and swallowed his cum. I then licked Kate’s pussy until she orgasmed. I was then able to make my goodbyes and leave. I had to go straight to work from there and I quickly found the bathroom so that I could finger myself.

I few days later they sent me another load of pictures, this must be the ones from the other day. I did not open them until I got home and got into bed. Once I was ready I opened them. They started off with me getting ready for them. Then I was getting spanked. When I scrolled again it came up with a video. It was me begging to suck cock, then sucking cock and getting a facial. I then got to watch myself beg for and then eat pussy. When I got to the video of me begging for anal I had to stop playing with myself. I wanted to cum so badly but I wanted to see everything. When Kate sat on my face as I was getting fucked I was tempted to finish myself. I was rewarded with the video of me getting all three holes filled. I watched as the swapped positions and got myself ready to cum when we all came. I did cum as I heard Paul grunt as he filled my throat with cum.

I was so tired I feel asleep. I woke up the next morning and the first thing I did was rewatch them all and cum again. I loved watching them treat me like a slut and I loved being a slut for them. I could not wait to meet up again.


I hope you enjoyed my story. Please let me know what you think.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers