Yes, Sir

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moans at the thrill of having Ryans heavy cock against her tongue, slim hands coming up to hold it. Her fingers barely make contact around his girth, but that only fuels Alison on more. Deep arousal awakens inside as she begins to lick and slurp on the tasty cock.

Ryan groans at the feel of Alison's soft and wet tongue gliding along his cock. He waits for her to get it fully covered in saliva before suddenly slamming himself into her mouth. "Fuck, Alison."

Loudly moaning his pleasure, Ryan slowly pumps his hips forward to push more of his erection into the warm, moist cavern sucking him. Only half of his dick is able to fit inside Alison's mouth without her choking, but he needs more.

Gripping her long locks in his fist, Ryan quickens his pace. "That's it. Just like that."

From his fast rhythm, Ryan is able to get his cock all the way down Alison's throat. He holds her head in place loving the way her throat muscles constrict around his cock. "You are such a slut."

Alison moans around the dick in her mouth at the filthy praise. The vibrations from her moan have Ryans hips stuttering.

Feeling close, Ryan pulls his erection out of her mouth, a smirk on his lips. "You suck cock like you were made for it." He runs his hands gently through Alison's hair, a caring gleam in his dilated pupils.

"Thank you, Sir." Alison's cheeks are flushed red. Saliva and spittle dribble down her chin, "I loved your fat cock in my mouth."

She unconsciously rocks her hips at the thought of having it inside her. Imagining Ryans fat cock stretching her tight pussy walls out and completely ruining her causes a wave of arousal to zap toward her heated core.

Alison knows that she's super wet. Her puffy pussy lips slide against each other every time she rolls her hips. Clit engorged from her slight fingering while sucking Ryans dick.

"Now Alison," Ryan takes on a stern tone. "The only person who can touch your pussy is me." He caresses her cheek fondly, eyes hard. Suddenly he grabs her chin roughly in his hand. "You have been a naughty girl."

Alison immediately stops her ministrations, "I'm sorry, Sir." His tight grip causes her pussy lips to quiver in anticipation. Small moans leak past her bitten lips when Ryan calls her a 'naughty girl.'

"What do naughty girls get as punishment?" Ryan releases her chin in his hand, palming his red and straining erection in hand. He can imagine how tight her pussy is. It won't be that way for long if he has his way.

Alison shivers at the double meaning behind his words. "I don't know, Sir." She lowers her gaze to the ground.

"Do you believe you should be punished, Alison?" He slaps his cock against her face. Sticky dribbles of precum stick to her face from his slaps.

"Yes, Sir. Please punish me." Alison lifts her skirt up and over her thighs. "Fuck my pussy, Sir." She trembles on the spot when Ryan makes no move to grab her.

Suddenly hands grip her biceps and pull Alison to her feet. A mouth smashes onto her own, warm tongue forcing itself into her mouth. Her butt hits the lab table, callused hands running up and down her soft skin.

"Fuck," Ryan whispers huskily against the red lips of his lover. "Bend over for me Alison." He turns her around and helps to position Alison over the lab table.

Reaching down into his pants, Ryan pulls out his wallet. Inside he finds his emergency condom, quickly rolling it on his throbbing erection.

He presses his body against the woman in front of him. "Want me to ruin this pussy of yours?" Ryan cups the dripping cunt in his hands. He slips a finger past the slit, her insides are slick with wetness.

Alison nods her head, heart beating erratically in her chest. She rolls her hips down onto the hand slowly finger fucking her pussy. The hand disappears and Alison can't help the helpless whimper that escapes her lips. "No!"

A swift smack to her bottom has another gush of wetness into her sopping pussy. "You are my bitch now." another slap to her ass cheek has Alison moaning in ecstasy. "My bitches take what I give them. Do you understand?"

Wiggling her ass on his cock Alison moans at the friction. "Yes, Sir." She shakes when his cock slips between her tan thighs. "Please, Sir!"

Ryan grinds his cock into Alison's plump ass, spreading the pink round globes with his hands. Taking himself in hand, he pushes his cockhead into the welcome heat of her pink pussy.

A long pleasurable groan is pulled from Ryan's throat when warm tight, wet heat, encompasses the first few inches of his pulsating cock. Driving his hips forward, Ryan sinks in another inch, "So tight!" He pulls his hips back before slamming back inside.

Alison shakes at the onslaught of sensations overtaking her body. Her hips move in tandem with Ryans. "F-fuck me harder, Sir!"

Alison grinds back onto the dick pistoning in out of her heat. Head thrown back as high-pitched keens fall from her lips.

A hand grips her hip while the other comes around to tug on her erect nipples. Shuddering from the pain and pleasure stimulation, Alison furiously rubs at her clit.

Smacking the bouncing ass that slaps against his pelvis, Ryan thrusts his hips in sync with the moaning mess on his dick. The suctioning tightness of Alison's pussy walls clamps down on his vibrating cock as she reaches her climax with a scream.

Ryan quickly silences her with a hand over her mouth, body taut as a bowstring as he climaxes. His thrusts turn vicious and erratic, cock pulsating when the first shot of cum erupts from his dick.

His softening cock slips out of the warm sheath. Ryan gazes at the twitching mess of a woman bent over the lab table, hand still between her thighs rubbing at her clit.

"You are such a dirty girl, Alison." he takes her hands in his and gently turns Alison around to face him. "Want me to take care of that?" His thumb grazes over her clit.

When Alison whimpers in response, Ryan is all too happy to fall to his knees to fully taste the juicy cunt he had fucked.

12