Yes, Sir!

Story Info
Woman gets caught touching herself by a police officer.
5.8k words
4.47
10.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy summer day and she was driving home on a back road from running some errands. She didn't want to go home yet, so she pulled over to a little gravel parking lot for a national park's walking path, parking furthest away from the road. It had been raining and storming for the past few days, so it was a pretty deserted. She loved the rain and loved thunderstorms even more, which made her excited knowing that storms were on the radar for that day. She parked her car and turned up the music a bit to relax.

'Man, it's been so fucking long since I've had a good session.' She thought to herself. Just thinking about touching herself in public made her wet, which made her want to do it even more. She looked around and didn't see any cars in sight. She was wearing a sun dress, which made accessing herself easy and discreet. She looked in the mirror and admired herself, seeing her light brown hair that she had curled that morning and her makeup done tastefully. She was feeling cute and leaned back into her seat, listening to the rain hit her windshield. She closed her eyes, letting her fingers drift down to her dress and slide underneath to feel her dark green, satin and lace cheeky panties. She started lightly rubbing herself to help work herself up before she used her other hand to help shift her panties to the side. She did a little inhale, feeling her finger tips pierce through her warm pussy lips and dip into her wetness.

"Mmm." She said, letting out a little moan. She brought her finger back up to her clit and circled it a bit, flicking it around. She bit her lip as she moved her fingers down to tease herself and dipped in. She brought her fingers back out, and used the flat of her fingers to focus on rubbing her clit for a bit. She started breathing a little harder, letting her mouth hang open from the sensations, hoping not to finish too quick. She was so distracted by what she was feeling and focused on herself, that she didn't notice who was walking to her window.

She heard a knock at the glass, which startled her, and she flung her hand out from under her dress. She looked in her rearview mirror and saw blue and red lights flashing. "Shit." She exclaimed, then saw an officer waiting at the window for her to roll it down. He had a flashlight and was pointing it at her as she rolled down her window, "Evening officer." She said to him.

With the light still on her, she heard him say, "Ma'am. It's past curfew to be parked here." He moved his light slightly over to check the passenger's seat, seeing her purse and phone laying there, "What are you doing here?" He asked, having already seen what she was actually doing.

Her face blushed and she tucked some of her hair behind her ear, "I'm sorry officer, I didn't know this lot had a curfew. I um, was looking for something. I didn't want to drive while looking for it so I pulled over." She lied, trying to shield her eyes from the light.

He realized his light was bright and pointed it away. "I'm going to need your license and registration, ma'am." He told her.

"Of course." She replied. She turned to get her wallet from her purse on the passenger's seat, then leaned over to get into the glove box for her registration. She forgot that her dress was still hiked up, exposing her ass as she searched in the glove box. The officer saw it all, including the wet spot she was making on the seat before he interrupted. When she turned around, she had a chance to finally get a good look at him. He looked to be in his mid 30's, just a little older than she was, and had a medium build, his chest and shoulders filled out his uniform nicely. He had light brown hair, tight on the sides with length on top that was styled and he was sporting a decent mustache with a little bit of a shadow. She looked at his badge, then into his blue eyes, "Here you go, Officer Taylor." She said with a little smirk.

He cleared his throat, "I'll be back in a minute, ma'am." He replied, turning to walk back to his squad car.

"Oh my God, he's cute." She said to herself, looking into her back mirror. He had pulled his car behind hers, so they made the letter 'T', but she couldn't see him very well from that angle. She looked into her side mirror and watched as he looked her up on his laptop. She felt a rush, thinking about how one of her fantasies is to be with a police officer while he's on duty.

She checked herself over, making sure she still looked cute, quickly applying some chapstick. Officer Taylor was back at her window and sighed, "Look, we both know what you were doing when I knocked on your window. Unless you always moan when you're 'looking for something'." He told her straight forward, with a little glimmer of a smirk at the end. She looked down, feeling embarrassed when he continued, "I'm sorry to say, but that's lewd behavior and public indecency." He informed her.

Her eyes shot back up at him in disbelief, "Wha- naw uh. Even if I was... doing something... I didn't show anything. I'm alone, on a deserted road, and I'm covered by a dress. No indecency or exposure here." She lightly argued with him.

"There was still a sexual act going on, ma'am." He replied, "Due to this nature, I'm going to have to test you for intoxication. Please step out of your vehicle."

Her jaw dropped, "I swear I wasn't drinking, officer. I was just really horny and needed to get off. Please-" she pleaded with him when he interrupted.

"I don't like to have to repeat myself. Out of the car. Now." She groaned as she opened her door, stepping out while trying to fix her dress. The rain had stopped for the moment, so Officer Taylor had her do some field sobriety tests. He had her walk a line then turn back to him. As she did, a big gust of wind swooped up and blew her dress up, giving the officer a good view of her ass again. She quickly adjusted her dress and kept walking the line. When she got back to him, he instructed her touch a finger to her nose, then put her other hand of her head, while jumping up and down on one foot.

She cocked her head to the side and gave him a look, "That's like, three tests at once, officer." She commented.

His eyebrows raised, "How many times have you had sobriety tests done?" He asked with a chuckle.

She laughed, "My uncle is a cop. You're actually my first." She replied with a flirty tone.

Officer Taylor smirked at her flirty remark, then reminded her, "Remember, I don't like to have to repeat myself, ma'am. Please perform the test." She eyed him while complying to his demand, placing a finger on her nose, her other hand on her head, and lifted up one foot. She started hopping on one foot when another gust of wind blew her dress up again, exposing the front of her wet satin lace panties to him. She brought a hand down to fix it when the officer spoke up, "Uh uh uh. Keep your hand on your head."

"I am, I just need to fix-" she started telling him.

"Hand on your head." He said again, in a stern voice. She cautiously brought her hand back to her head and continued hopping when she realized that was part of his plan.

'Oh my god, he's just wanting to see my ass again.' She thought to herself.

"Switch feet, turn around and continue hopping." He called out, changing his command to see if she can follow directions. She did as he said and felt another wind gust fly by, exposing her ass to him. 'He's so fucking into this.' She thought to herself with a grin. After a few moments with the wind dying down, he instructed her to stop and turn back to face him. "Follow me to my squad car." He instructed. She followed, hoping that her fantasy was about to come true. "How good are you at blowing?" He asked.

She smiled, walking behind him, "No complaints yet." She replied with a hint of cockiness in her tone. He looked at her with a smirk, then opened the trunk of his car and brought out a breathalyzer test. "Oh." She replied, sounding disappointed.

He walked it over to her, "This is a breathalyzer test. You'll blow in this tube as hard as you can until I tell you to stop." He explained to her.

"So keep blowing until you tell me to stop. Got it." She replied, smriking at him. He brought the device up near her face and she stepped closer to him while keeping eye contact, almost touching his body with hers, and placed her mouth around the tube. She took in a deep breath and blew until she heard a click, which is when he told her to stop.

He brought the device down and saw the reading, "0.0 no alcohol in your system." He read off the results to her.

She was still close to him when she asked, "So what now, Officer Taylor?" looking from his lips, to his eyes. He let out a little huff in her face, "Well, we just confirmed you're not drunk but I still witnessed lewd behavior in a public place. You're looking at a fine with some jail time, ma'am." He replied.

Her stomach dropped and she began to protest, "No, please please please. I can't go to jail, officer."

He shrugged, "I guess next time you'll think twice before engaging in sexual acts in a public setting." He told her while he turned her around and pushed her by her shoulder to the hood of his squad car. "I have to pat you down but before I do, do you have anything that could stick me, poke me or hurt me?" He asked her.

It started to lightly dizzle again at this point. She didn't say anything but shook her head no to answer. "Hands on the hood and feet spread apart." He instructed her. She started feeling tears coming to her eyes realizing how embarrassing this was to be arrested for touching herself. He started his pat down by bringing her hair together, lifting it up, tugging on it slightly, and wrapped a hand around her neck. She thought that was a weird way to start a pat down, but then felt his hand run down her back. He let go of her hair and started feeling around each arm, even though she had almost no sleeves on her dress. The touch of his warm fingers against her cold, wet skin gave her goosebumps. He ran his hands slowly down from her armpits, running his fingers around the side of her breasts, and continued down the curve of her waist. He brought his body up against hers, reaching around to check the front of her. He started up at her collarbone, with his fingers spread out and ran his hands down. Since she was bent over, her breasts were free floating inside of her fitting dress, not conformed to a bra.

As the officer's hands moved along the shape of each breast, his hands paused to squeeze a handful of her filled out B- cups. "Oh?" She muttered under her breath, feeling him fondle her breasts.

He heard her reaction and decided to inform her, "It's all apart of the pat down, ma'am." with his hands still cupping each breast. As he started moving his hands down, he used each pointer finger to circle around her nipples, both fully erect from being in the cold. This sent a shiver down her body as his hands went down her stomach and searched her hip area, reaching around to run his hands down her V. She lightly gasped, feeling his hands wander down there and even though he was over her dress, she knew this wasnt a normal pat down. She started getting aroused again and could feel the inside of her panties getting wet, not just from the rain soaking her. The officer then used his leg and pushed her feet out further apart.

He dropped to his knees and continued his pat down on her lower body. She squirmed as she felt his warm hands glide on her wet skin again, running down the outside of one leg and back up the inside. He kept going up her leg, under her dress, purposefully grazing his fingers against her sensitive pussy. His touch made her slightly buckle her knees and say, "I would have thought when you got a good look earlier, that you'd note I wasn't hiding anything under there."

He continued his pat down, moving his hand down the outside of her other leg, "Are you questioning me, ma'am?" He said in his deep voice.

She chuckled and replied, "No, sir." feeling him repeat his frisking up the inside of her other leg. She held her breath, anticipating his touch on her again, hoping he would start a cavity search on her. Right before his fingers reached the seam on her panties, he pulled away and stood up. She gasped in protest, "Nooo..." she pouted, wanting his touch so bad.

Without thinking, she stood up, taking her hands off the hood of his squad car and was about to turn to him. He turned her back, then shoved her shoulders, pushing her forcefully back down onto the hood. "I've already warned you," he said, then pressed himself against her. He dipped down and said into her ear, "I don't like repeating myself. Is that clear?" She felt his bulge pushing into her back side, and knew he was turned on too.

'Holy shit, this is so hot.' She thought. She gulped, breathing hard and nodded her head from under his body weight, "Yes."

He wrapped his fingers around her wrists, "Yes, what?" He sternly asked.

She smirked, realizing what he was wanting to hear, "Yes, sir." She corrected. His grip on her wrists tightened, and he got off of her, pulling her arms hard behind her back. She heard the clinking of his cuffs being pulled out of his utility belt, and felt him placing them tightly around her wrists. Grabbing her arm, he lifted her off the hood and spun her around to face him. He forcefully grabbed onto her chin, lifting her head up to look at him, then kissed her passionately. She melted against his body, finally getting to enjoy his lips against hers with his intruding tongue wrapping with hers. Officer Taylor brought his hand down from holding the back of her head, and wrapped his fingers around her hair again.

He yanked on her hair, pulling her head away from his, "It's time for another breathalyzer." He told her, leading her over to the side her vehicle facing the tree line (away from the view of the road) and leaned his back against it. He pushed her down to her knees, taking off his utility belt and unzipping his pants. She stayed still, not wanting to disobey orders while she waited for her next instruction, watching him pull out his hard solider. He took a finger and lifted her chin up to look at him, "Like the last test, I'll tell you when to start and keep going until I tell you to stop. Understand?" He asked, making sure she heard him.

She darted her eyes down to look at his hard member, then back up to his face, "Yes..." she replied. He raised an eyebrow, still holding onto her chin, "Sir." She added. He let go of her chin and she came face to face with his 8 inch long, girthy, hard pistol. She could feel her knees starting to hurt, being bare on the gravel while she waited for him to tell her to start. Her heart raced, and instinctively opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out to lick up some precum that she saw was already coming out.

His body jerked when he felt her tongue touch his tip and he hollered out, "Hey!" He grabbed the back of her head, causing her to gasp and he leaned over to her face, "I tell you when to start. I tell you when to stop." He reiterated to her. He let go of the back of her head and stood back up, "You'll pay for that later." He remarked. She had never been man handled like this before, but with it being an officer, knowing he was the law, made her even more into it. She looked up at him, licking her lips in anticipation, waiting for him to tell her to start. He glared down at her, "You really want it? You want to suck me off?" He asked her in a stern voice.

She nodded, "Yes, Officer Taylor." She answered, sitting her butt down on the back of her shoes. Hearing her call him by his name like that gave him chills, "Start!" He yelled at her in his cop voice, causing her to jump and stumble back up to her knees. She still had her hands cuffed behind her back so she could only use her mouth for this. She swirled her tongue around the head, sucking it into her mouth, then back out. Her tongue ran the length of his shaft, trying to moisten it up while the rain started coming down a little heavier. She brought her mouth back to his tip and started bobbing her head back and forth, getting deeper into her mouth each time.

She couldn't fit the whole thing in her mouth, but tried to manage with what she could. Officer Taylor closed his eyes and started moaning, bringing his hand gently to the back of her head, helping keep the rhythm. He seemed to have remembered what role he was supposed to be playing and opened his eyes, because his gentle hold turned into a firm grasp. He started thrusting his hips, pushing more of his shaft into her mouth than what she was already doing. She started gagging and tried pulling back, but he kept her head in place, "Keep going." he commanded. she found a way to relax herself and breathe through her nose. He could feel himself starting to build up, so he took his hand off her head and while breathing hard, instructed, "Stop."

She pulled away from him, feeling the tip slide out of her throat. She started coughing while he caught his breath, trying to settle himself down, noticing the rain slowed down again. "I thought you would have came by now, officer." She commented, still on her knees.

"I'm sure you would have liked that, wouldn't you." He remarked, then tucked himself away, "But I'm not done with you yet." He yanked her on to her feet by an arm, and pulled her back over to the hood of his car, making her stumble on the gravel. He bent her over the hood, bringing out the keys to the handcuffs and released one of her hands. He spun her around, having her face him, then placed the cuff back on her wrist in the front of her. He held on to her hips, pushing her back up on the hood, "Lay down." He instructed her. She did as he said as he brought her feet up to rest on the front bumper.

"I'm about to perform a cavity search-" he started telling her, slowly spreading her legs as he leaned through them. He ran his hands down each of her thighs, making her lightly moan and squirm, waiting for him to touch lower. While leaning over her to make eye contact, he instructed, "and you are not allowed to make noise."

Her head propped up, "What?!" She cried out.

He stared at her, taking a hand and pushed her head back onto the car, "I told you there would be a punishment for not listening to direction earlier. This time i expect you to follow my orders, ma'am." He informed her. He grabbed onto each side of her ass and pulled her towards him with ease, thanks to the rain making the hood slippery. He flipped the bottom of her dress up, exposing her warm, soaked panties to him and let his fingers from one hand drag from her hip down in between her legs. He tucked one finger tip under the side seam, teasing her, gliding it back and forth while barley touching her. He watched her face squint, as she had to press her lips together to keep from making any noise already. She started moving her hips up to get him to finally touch her, but he took his free hand and slammed her hips back down on the hood. "I'm in control, not you." He warned her, pulling his other hand away.

She almost whimpered, but remembered she couldn't make a noise. He then pulled her underwear off, bringing them to his face and inhaled her scent, "I'm keeping these." He told her, placing them into his pocket. He looked down at the scene in front of him, seeing this beautiful, soaking wet woman laying exposed to him, begging for him to satisfy her.

He pushed a hand back down on her hip and used his two fingers on his other hand to trace down around the outside of her lips. He circled around, then brought his fingers together and swiped in the middle, gliding over her wet pussy. He watched her bite her lip while he inserted a finger into her, "Oh my God, you're so fucking wet." He commented. She closed her eyes, excited from his touch, being careful not to make any noises and break his instructions. He started pumping faster and brought in a second finger to help fill her more. He could hear her breathing get faster and harder, as he watched her squirm under his hold. He was hitting her g-spot just right and knew she was close to coming and wanted to hear it happen. He slowed down, edging her down from having an orgasm and watched as she silently contested. "I will let you make noise, IF you wait to come until I tell you to."

12