Yes, Sir Ch. 03: Happy Families

Story Info
How far can a relationship between teacher and student go?
9.6k words
4.78
10.3k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Happy Families

Angus

Kayla's throat in my hand; her lips under mine; her legs wide, skirt up over her hips; my bedding a mess beneath her; one of her hands on the back of my head; the other gripping the pillow at her side; her cunt wet, tight, and filled with my meat. She was still dressed - or, as dressed as she had been. Her shirt was unbuttoned enough to reveal her bra underneath, the swell of her modest chest bouncing each time I thrust into her. Her tie was loose, up over her shoulder, though I had it in mind as a make-shift leash - just not yet. Her feet, still clad in her long socks and school shoes, were behind me on the bed, mucking up my bedding as she thrashed in bliss.

'Fuck,' she moaned into my mouth between kisses, around my tongue, before I sat up, looming over her as I held her by her soft throat, slamming my cock into her as she wailed and swore and panted and whimpered.

'Beg me,' I told her.

'Please, Sir,' Kayla moaned, as my hand softened and slid up her face until my thumb was in her mouth. 'Mr. Hart, please, let me cum...'

I fell, kissing her again as her limbs closed around me. Her arms around my back, clinging to my naked flesh as I pushed my hands beneath her back, one snaking beneath her skirt to cup her plump butt, the other taking her weight behind her shoulder blades, before lifting her up against me in one swift, easy movement. She was light as a feather, after all.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, a sudden and unexpected sort of romance being introduced as she gyrated against me. I buried deep inside of her, her hot, tight body squeezing me with each movement, every small shift between us pulling a new moan from her soft lips.

I was learning more about her - how she fucked. How she liked it.

She was dirty; liked to be man-handled, picked up and thrown around. She liked my hand around her throat, to be put in a position and fucked, to be called a slut, whore, cunt. Well, more specifically, she liked to be called my slut. My whore. My cunt. She got off on how wrong it was, but it was just as clear that she was slightly ashamed of it. She blushed as she moaned, eyes rolling as she ground herself into me, her dirty little school uniform still clinging onto her for dear life.

It was a lewd merging of our two lives; that night in the Old Dog, where we had taken out our frustrations on each other for the night (and then again in the morning), a meeting of alike minds looking to fuck and nothing else, and the life in which we hid. Me, as a teacher, her as a schoolgirl. Innocent, trusting, warm but distant. Here, they collided - trusting, but dirty; the power dynamics of sex and real life overlapping as she called me Sir while grinding on my length.

The power dynamic so wrong, and yet a fuel so potent it made it impossible to deny.

She lay her head over my shoulder as we writhed together, upright on my bed, hands exploring backs and hair and necks. I kissed her neck, smelling her deodorant and sweat as she breathed onto my shoulder, our pace slowing.

'You feel so good inside me,' she whispered, right into my ear. 'I've never... I don't think I've ever felt this good.'

'What we're doing right now,' I told her, 'Is not good. I'm your teacher, Kayla-'

'And you're deep inside me,' she whispered, the ghost of a moan in her voice. Her lips brushed my ear, and I groaned.

'You're terrible.'

'And you're fucking your student.'

'In my defence,' I said, leaning back so I was looking her in the eye. 'You are a slut.' Kayla bit her lip, her fuck-me eyes locked on mine. 'Now - on all fours. I'm gonna fuck you like the animal you are.'

'Yes, sir,' she said, a hitch in her voice as I lifted her off me, throwing her back. She landed, rolled, and reared up on hands-and-knees.

Treating me to an image that, if it wasn't already, truly cemented the schoolgirl kink inside me: her knee-high socks, ending at the edge of her milky thighs, which disappeared beneath her pseudo-tartan skirt. Her shirt was pushed up, so I could see the dimples on the small of her back. She looked over her shoulder, eyes dark, as she spread her arms forward - so she was face-down on my bedding, arse pointed up towards me, swaying slightly.

'Mr. Hart?' she asked, like she was putting her hand up in school. 'Am I in trouble?'

Kayla

I watched his eyes widen, over my shoulder - the way my words affected him. It was... hot. There was no other way to say it. The way he was so in charge, a big manly-man, all big and strong and hairy and fuck - only for him to groan my name and cave when I bent over? There was an odd sort of power to it, sure, but beyond that, it made me feel... wanted.

No, not just wanted.

Desired.

I waggled my butt at him, expecting him to push my skirt up and slam that perfect cock back into me - for him to pound me into his bedding like his little plaything.

His bedding.

I was in his bed.

Fuck, that was such a strange idea. This was his house - his car, his bed, his picture of a redheaded woman on the bedside table. It was directly in front of me, now, as I waited for Angus - Mr. Hart - to take me. I was looking into her eyes when, instead of feeling his thick manhood push into me, I felt his hot breath on my thighs, before his hands spread me open and his tongue dragged across me. His face pushed my skirt out of the way as his tongue, hot and wet, pressed into my clit, sliding between my lips and dipping into me as he kept going - and kept going.

I'd never done anything with my butt - not even experimented. When I'd watched stuff in porn, it had always looked so painful, so I'd just stuck to what I knew felt good. But, as his tongue slid across me, carefully and exploring this new part of me, I felt a strange flutter go through me. A wavy shudder of butterflies.

'Ohhhhhh,' I moaned, and I heard him groan in approval.

'You like that?' he asked, before going for a second, slightly more aggressive attack. I moaned into the duvet, as Mr. Hart ate me from behind.

'Fuck,' I whimpered. 'I love it, sir,' I gasped, just as his tongue went back to my clit, sloppy and feverish, now.

'You taste so fucking good,' he groaned, his hands on my upturned butt as he licked and licked. 'All of you,' he said, before his tongue, again, slid over my puckered, virginal hole.

'Ughhhh,' I whimpered. 'I've never - that's... new for me,' I told him. This time, I thought it was smart to tell him that he was playing with a virgin hole, even though he had no idea he'd already been my first.

My teacher was my first cock, my first other-person orgasm, my first full-of-cum, and now my first tongue-in-the-arsehole. I truly was a slut, wasn't I?

'Oh?' he asked, pausing. 'Do you like it?'

I nodded. 'Uh-huh. Do you... do that? A lot?' My eyes went to the woman on the bedside - I still didn't know who she was. I wondered if he'd fucked her. I wondered if she'd given him her virginity; let him lick her like this. If she was the reason he was so good at this. An odd, unreasonable jealousy pulsed through me at that thought; after all, I was with him now, right?

'I do,' he said, kissing the insides of my thighs, making me whimper. 'Not for a while. Why? Is that something you'd like to add to your training regimen?'

I moaned as his tongue slathered across my clit, sending crackles of pleasure through me. 'Fuck - I think so? I don't know...'

'Hmm,' he groaned. 'Well, we have plenty to keep us busy, don't we, Kayla?' His use of my name threatened to make me melt. 'For example, you wanted to learn to deep-throat, right?' I nodded. 'I already have an idea for that. For now, though? I think I just need to make you cum a few more times.'

I looked over my shoulder at him as he straightened up. 'Are you gonna fuck me raw?'

Then - he stopped. I saw a flash of worry on his features. That beautiful face. He frowned, and sat back, suddenly a little withdrawn. 'Shit - Kayla, I... I'm so sorry, I-'

I frowned back at him, then. 'What?'

'We... that first time, it was very much a spur-of-the-moment thing; I'd never even slept with someone so quickly like that, and I always usd a condom until I was, you know, deep enough into a relationship to know she was on birth control, whatever. And you're eighteen - this is too risky.'

'Angus?' I said, as he pulled away, his rock-hard cock bouncing for a second as he stood. 'It's okay-'

'No, Kayla,' he said. 'I could fuck your life up. Fuck, we're already riding the razor's edge here. It's stupid enough that we've gotten this far, but if I got you pregnant-'

'I have the implant,' I told him. 'I don't have any STDs, and I can start to take the pill as well, if that would make you more comfortable.'

'Me wearing a condom would make me comfortable,' he said, with a bit of a laugh.

It was odd how quickly the tone had changed. From animalistic and frenzied fucking, to this quiet talk about being responsible. But he was right - if we were doing this, we had to be smart.

'Do you have any?' I asked him, and he shook his head.

'No. Haven't had the reason.' I thought about the woman in the picture, but didn't ask. 'I could go get some, but that feels... kind of skeevy, you know?'

I gave a soft laugh. 'Well, Mr. Hart, if you're not going to fuck me, what are we going to do? Because you couldn't possibly leave me like this, could you?' I rolled onto my back, legs open enough to draw his eye. He still wanted me - he just had this wall in front of him.

For whatever reason, that was kind of hot to me. Forbidden fruit.

'Kayla-' he said.

'Well,' I said, interrupting him. 'What if you didn't cum in me... there.'

His eyes narrowed. 'I mean, we could do the deep-throat thing now, if you want. But I'd feel elfish - you haven't even cum yet, and you've already-'

'I don't mean oral,' I told him. I sat up, crawling over the bed to him, as he sat at the edge. I sat behind him, stroking his back a little. 'Mr. Hart... what would you say to taking my anal virginity?'

He looked over his shoulder at me, an odd sort of look on his face. 'Kayla... I can't get you pregnant, but I don't think that we should jump to...' he trailed off, and his eyes fixed on something over my shoulder.

'What?' I asked, following his gaze, and saw he was looking at the picture of the woman. I looked back at him, at the edge of the bed. Kept my voice soft. 'Who is she?'

He gave a soft laugh. 'My ex. For a long time, I was, uh... hung up. Should've taken that down a long time ago. But, uh, that's not what I'm thinking about.'

'No?' I asked. 'Because you kinda trailed off when you saw her.'

'That's because I remembered how much of a freak she was - give me a second.' With that, he hopped off the edge of the bed, and ducked down beneath it. I looked over the edge, and saw him pull out a duffel bag, as well as a stack of storage boxes - and then, finally, a nondescript black box. 'She left this here - I totally forgot about it.'

He put it up on the bed, and lifted the lid.

'Holy shit,' I breathed as I saw what was inside.

Angus

Kaya's eyes went wide, and I wondered if she'd seen any of this stuff before. I mean, she must have known what they were - or she wouldn't have gasped like that. But would an eighteen year old have had the chance to see this stuff in person yet?

Maybe some, but Kayla? She was, in the least-creepy way I could put it, a good kid. From what I'd seen, anyway - not a burn-out, or in the group of friends who were clearly skiving off classes to go and hump in the bathrooms. Aside from one exception, she was a good kid.

'They're clean,' I told her, as she stared into the little black box of fun that Natasha had left me with. 'Maybe a little dusty, if anything.'

'Wow,' Kayla said, her voice small. 'And you... want to use these? With me?'

I gave a small smirk. 'Toys are a normal thing in the bedroom,' I said. 'And, seeing as normal penetrative stuff is off the table... why don't we give these a shot? Because you're earned a deep debt of pleasure, Kayla,, and I intend to pay it.'

She swallowed. 'Okay. Uh... which one?'

'Well, do any take your fancy? Any you've wanted to try? Anything like that?' I pushed the box towards her, and she peered inside, those doe-eyes wide and wary, but also glittering with a sense of... intrigue? Excitement?

Because, as good of a kid as she was, Kayla was also a horny fucking thing. She was sensual, and sexual, and her body just screamed fuck-me. When her fingers closed around a small butt-plug, which I remembered with some note that Natasha had never actually used, I gave her a look.

'Huh,' I said.

'What?' she asked.

'You know what that is?'

She nodded. 'I'm not an idiot, Angus.' Her use of my name made my stomach tighten. 'And... you've put the idea in my head. Maybe I'm not ready for you to butt-fuck me, but... why can't I have a taste?'

'Well,' I said, holding back a laugh. 'You do taste great.'

She made a face. 'Okay - so what would you pick? Oh, Sir, how would you fuck me?'

I reached into the box. I didn't pick up the ball gag, nor the prostate massager. I didn't pick up either of the dildos Natasha had left - one smaller than me, and one an exact match. Instead, I picked up what might have been my favourite toy in this selection of forgotten gems.

'That's...' Kayla said, trailing off a little.

'Ever use one?'

She shook her head, all meek. Then, that look returned. 'Will you show me?'

Fuck, she knew how to push my buttons. I put the box back on the floor, grabbing at the last-minute the small tube of lube that was in there, hoping it wasn't past its best times.

'First,' I said, 'Bend over.'

'Oh?' she smiled, obeying as she got comfortable back on all fours, down on her elbows, then resting her face on the bedding. She waggled her butt at me, and I had to swallow the urges that bubbled up inside me.

I wanted nothing more - nothing more - than to grip her by the soft of her hips, press myself into her tight, wet channel, and push until we were one being again. But - I had to be smart. Even if I was being stupid and, you know, fucking a student of mine, I had to be smart. From now on, condoms or nothing.

So, I held back, shook the lube-tube, before popping the cap. I flipped her school uniform skirt up over her pert cheeks, and squeezed a generous dollop onto her tightness.

'Ooooh,' she thrummed as it dribbled onto her. I leaned in, my thumb catching the droplet before it slipped past into her sex, or dripped onto the bed. 'It's cold,' she commented. 'But... nice.'

'Yeah?' I asked.

She nodded as I began to massage, ever-so-softly, the tip of my thumb against her sphincter. 'I'm gonna push in, now,' I said. 'Just... try to relax.'

'Okay,' she said. Then, I pushed forwards. My thumb slid into her, lubed up against her tightness, up to the nail, and I could feel her squeeze.

Fuck, I could feel her heartbeat. Kayla let out a breath, some swallowed anxiety, and adjusted her knees a little.

'Just massaging it, okay?' She nodded, facing the closed curtains, as I let her push my thumb out - then I pushed back in, to the same depth. Again and again, I fucked her with the tip of my thumb, feeling the way her sphincter squeezed me. Her body was so hot - in both the sense that she made me want to fuck her, but also in the sense that I could feel her internal heat as I slid into her. A human furnace, burning up.

I pushed a little deeper now - up to the knuckle. She didn't seem to react, if she noticed. I assumed she had, and maybe was used to the intrusion by now.

'Feels okay?' I asked.

'Its strange,' she said. 'I can feel it, but it's not like sex. It's... duller.'

I nodded. 'That, I have it on good authority, is a good sign.'

'Yeah?' she asked.

I pushed my thumb past the knuckle. She grunted, softly. 'It means it doesn't hurt, and that your body is getting used to this.'

'What's next?' she asked? 'Are you gonna fuck me?'

I gave a soft snort as I sawed my thumb into her, before using my fingers underneath to begin stroking her clit.

'Oh, fuck,' she whimpered. I leaned in, kissing her bum as I finegr-fucked her, slowly and lovingly. 'That feels really fucking good,' she whimpered. I felt her body tensing up, her muscles squeezing me, her voice strained. I rolled my fingers against her wetness, feeling how her pussy ached for me. She was desperate to cum, I could tell - all of this, and she hadn't been given the release yet.

'Ask me to cum,' I told her, my lips against the crease of her butt and thigh.

'Please,' she breathed as my fingers danced around her petals. My thumb went a little deeper. 'Please, Sir? May I cum?'

'No,' I said, pulling my hand away.

Kayla groaned in frustration, but didn't move as I sat up. I found the butt-plug in the bedding, the one Kayla had picked. The base had a lovely gem-like stone in the base, like a ruby. I glimmered in the dim light of the room, catching the orange lamplight like fire. I opened the lube, and dripped a bead onto the tip of the metal bulb, letting it drip naturally, before using the fingers that had been pushing Kayla towards that beautiful edge to slathere it completely. The gleam of the metal became uneven and warped by the liquid. The bulb itself was easily thicker than my thumb, maybe an inch across - but it also had a nice neck that would allow her entrance to close up behind it, holding it inside her body comfortably. Hopefully comfortably, anyway.

'Deep breath,' I told her, before pressing the tip against her virginal entrance. Kayla sucked in a breath, before releasing it - as she did, I pushed.

'Oh, fuck,' she groaned as she felt the metal, slickened and firm, push into her. Her hole, so sweet and tight and inexperienced, stretched around it as I pushed, and pushed, and pushed, until we passed the widest point. Then, I was able to let go, and the tightness of her sphincter did the rest of the work, closing around the neck and pulling the rest of the plug into her. The ruby was nestled between her lovely cheeks, still glittering in the half-dark.

'How's that?' I asked.

'Strange,' she said, her voice hitching a little. 'But good... so different. I've never really had anything up there before.'

'Well,' I said, kissing her cheek again before sitting up, and flopping her skirt back down, covering the red gem. 'That's just the warm-up. You ready to cum?'

'You have no idea,' she said.

I grabbed the vibrator from the bedding, and unravelled the long cable and plug it was attached to; There was a socket just behind the bedside table, so I clicked it in, and tested it.

WVVVRRRR. Then off again.

'Woah,' Kayla said. 'That sounds... powerful.'

I nodded. 'Ones that plug into the mains are always stronger than battery ones. Do you wanna know what it feels like?'

'Can we start low?'

I smiled. 'Of course, Kayla.'

She was nervous, and moved with an uncertainty that reminded me that she'd never been plugged before. She sat up on her knees, in her half-uniform, just moving her hips and testing how she felt.