Yes, Sir Ch. 06: Acceleration

Story Info
After a difficult night, Kayla and Angus collide again.
10.1k words
4.82
2.8k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: blackmail; age gap; unsafe anal;


Chapter 6 - Acceleration

Angus

By the time I had gotten home on Saturday morning, it was almost four in the morning. I'd collapsed after shedding my clothes, and slept on top of my bedding for about six hours. When I woke up, bleary-eyed and aching a little, I found myself bursting into strange, unstoppable laughter.

Natasha had been lying.

I was free.

Kayla still wanted me.

My whole life wasn't ruined - at least, not yet. If what me and Kayla were doing came to light... that would be another thing entirely. Being her teacher, and fucking her into unconsciousness after she'd given some teenage boy his first blowjob, was incredibly hot, but at this point I was starting to understand where the phrase 'jailbait' came from.

She might be 18, but that didn't stop this whole thing from being an explosion waiting to happen.

My mind reeled from the events of last night - the way that, for a while, we had just lay together, in her teeny bed, naked and intimate... I'd never had that sort of intimacy before. Not really. Kayla was, by contrast, making me rethink some of the things I thought I knew about being in a relationship, about how the heart could ache and how it felt to have someone want to be around you.

Natasha had never wanted me - not really. She'd used me as a fallback while she went off and fucked other men. I thought back to how we were in bed, and couldn't remember a single instance like it had been with Kayla last night.

Oh, Kayla. It wasn't just the sweetness, though - she was also an absolute firecracker in the bedroom. Her energy, and her submissiveness, and her body - all of it made her, frankly, addictive. I wanted more of her, and I wanted her to be mine.

Whether that was possible was... something else entirely.

I'd already decided that I was going to leave my job, to stop the 'conflict of interest' as early as possible. I knew it was a contract position, and I might lose my slot at the agency which sent me out to schools, but frankly that might be a good thing. If I were to... commit to Kayla, being a teacher if and when this went public probably wouldn't be a good idea.

And, if I wasn't going to commit to Kayla, that opened a risk of her, or me, slipping up at one point in the future and admitting what had happened, and someone doing the maths. No - it was safest for me to leave that job.

Maybe I could get a job at the Old Dog, do some bartending or something. What other jobs was I qualified for?

My head swirled, and I sat up to see my phone. I opened it, and the first thing I saw was the image of Kayla, from last night.

Face-down, arse-up, pussy wet and gaping just a little. She looked like a wet dream incarnate, and I felt myself harden quickly. I remembered, with a groan, that she had passed out before I'd been able to finish last night - and that my body was aching for that closure.

So, flicking through my slowly-growing album of images of Kayla's well-fucked teen body, I slid my hands into my boxers, and began to take care of it.

Kayla

'Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck,' I muttered as I stared down at Danny's messages.

This dickhead was blackmailing me.

Openly.

Just... he just fucking said it.

It was unbelievable.

My head was swimming with questions, with worries - What if he sent it to everyone? They'd all think I was a slut. They'd hate me, humiliate me. What if Mum saw it? What if-

What if Angus saw it? Saw me, beneath another guy, face covered in his...

'Oh, fuck!' I shouted, my phone in my hand dark. The screen had a new crack straight down the middle, which - when I opened the phone again - cut a line across not only Danny's cock, but my cum-covered face.

I looked like a slut.

What was maybe the worst thing, though, was the stomach-twisting knowledge that if Angus had taken that picture, I wouldn't have minded at all. Danny took this, though, in the most literal sense.

And now - now what did he want?

Did he want another blowjob?

Did he want more? Clearly he was angry I didn't let him... that I didn't fuck him.

God, what a pathetic waste of space.

The fear I had been feeling started to fall away, getting replaced quickly by anger. No - fury - how fucking DARE he?! I took pity on him, knowing he had a crush on me, and let him into my house - into my room. And, after all of that, after I suck his dick and let him cum on me, he goes and does this?

I was almost shaking.

I knew I couldn't talk to Mum about it - partially because it would break her heart, and partially because she was clearly spending the night with her new boy-toy, and still wasn't home. So, I went to the next person I thought might be able to help me.

He picked up after three rings, and sounded a little after breath.

Angus

'Kayla?' I asked, answering the phone, a little surprised.

'Hey,' she said, sounding a bit flustered. 'This might sound a bit weird, but- wait, are you good to talk?'

'Good to-' I repeated, looking down at myself. I had cum on my stomach, was otherwise naked, and had the odd post-nut clarity that was giving me particular focus. Especially so, because the woman I'd just been masturbating to lewd photos of was now calling me up. 'Yeah, I'm good to talk.'

'Okay,' she said. 'Uhh, so, you know how, last night, before we... you know.'

'Yeah,' I said, unsure where this was going.

'Before you came over, you know how Danny came over?'

'I do,' I said. 'You and him... did stuff. That's fine, Kayla, you don't have to be worried about that-'

'No, that's not-' she said, taking a breath. She sounded like she was shaking.

'Kayla, is everything okay?'

She took a breath, apparently finding the resolve to speak plainly. 'Danny came on my face, and before I cleaned up, he took a photo, without me knowing.'

I paused, letting that information sink in. 'Okay,' I said, accepting it. I had plenty of pictures, too - did that bother her?

'And... I'm going to send it to you,' she said. 'Not the picture - well, that too. But mostly, what he said to me after he sent that to me.'

'Kayla,' I said, like I was going to say something else, an apology for taking her photo, too, maybe. But, before I could, my phone pinged - an image sent from Kayla.

I opened it, and first my eyes went to the picture of her; on her knees, eyes plastered shut by someone else's cum, his cock in the image. My chest tightened, embroiled in a mix of arousal and possessiveness. Part of me was wildly aroused by the image of her, enjoying sex with someone else - but a part of me, now, was thankful more than ever that I had gone over to her after this picture had been taken, and fucked her into submission.

Next, however, I began to read the messages this 'Danny' had sent her. I had to go back over them a few times, re-reading them to make sure I wasn't reading them wrong. Danny was a name I recognised from school - quiet, unassuming. A bit of a nerd, really.

'Is this kid trying to blackmail you?' I asked, the first words spoken for some time.

'I... I think so?' Kayla whispered. 'Angus - Sir - I don't know what to do. I can't let that image get out, I just can't.'

'Okay,' I said, taking a breath. 'Okay - let me think. Are you home alone?'

'Yeah, my mum's away.'

'Could you get to my house? If I sent you money for a taxi-'

'Why?' she asked.

'So I can coach you, tell you what to say to him to scare the living shit out of him. Kayla - this idiot has just threatened you, in writing, in solicitation of sexual favours. He's eighteen, right?'

'Yeah,' she said, her voice small.

'Then he's on the fucking hook. If you make it explicitly clear what would happen if he were to reveal that image anywhere, it'll scare him off.'

She paused, and I could hear the hitch in her voice. 'Angus, I'm scared.'

'I've got you,' I said. 'Just... get yourself over here, and I'll help you draft it out. Okay?'

'Okay,' she said. 'I can be there in half an hour.'

I looked down at the drying cum on my chest, and sighed. 'I'll be waiting for you.'

With that, she hung up, and I got myself in the shower as quickly as possible. I dressed myself in jeans and a henley top, and by the time I heard that knock-knock-knock on my front door, my hair wasn't even dry.

Kayla

He opened the door quickly, and I didn't even hesitate - just slipped in as quickly as possible so he could shut the door behind me.

'Hey,' I said once I was in. He looked good - like an adult. He'd clearly showered, and he smelled of soap and aftershave - though his face was still deliciously fuzzy. 'Thank you, for this. I know that it's a bit... strange.'

'Not at all,' he said. Fuck, his voice was so nice when it was casual. 'Not to make this too... secretive, but how did you get away from your Mum?'

'She's not back yet,' I said. 'Whatever date she was on, I think it went well. I left a note on the fridge that I was heading out - I'm eighteen, she doesn't expect every detail these days.'

'Huh,' he said. 'Right. Do you want a tea?'

'Fuck yeah,' I said, before running in and hugging him. He was so much bigger than me, my arms struggling to meet around his chest, and felt so warm - and he smelled so good from here. 'Thank you, Angus. Seriously.'

'This has you shaken, doesn't it,' he breathed holding me back. I felt so safe in his arms, it was like none of this was even happening.

'I was stupid, inviting him over,' I said. 'Sorry.'

'No need to apologise to me,' he said, giving me a squeeze. 'You're not the one who's done anything wrong.'

'Feels like I have,' I said, pulling back. His arms were still on me, and I could feel his eyes looking down. 'I feel stupid.'

He pulled a face at that, but didn't say anything. Then, his right hand drifted from my shoulder to my neck, my chin. He tilted my head up with the softest touch, as he leant in.

I couldn't hold the whimper in as his lips met mine, soft and intimate. He kissed me like a lover, all of my insecurity and fear melting away in an instant. His hand on my cheek, I held his arm, hanging onto it as we parted a little.

'Wow,' I whispered. 'I... I don't think I've ever been kissed like that.'

Angus just smiled at that, standing up straight. 'Well, that's a travesty. But, before we go about fixing all the things that should be done to you, I'll make that tea, and we can write your response to this dipshit Danny.'

Angus

I passed her a mug of her milk-two-sugars tea, as she sat on my sofa in the living room. Immediately, my mind filled with what me and Natasha had been doing there just before I had discovered the truth - and the knowledge that, at that same time, Kayla was out there with this idiot... I had no right to feel upset. None at all.

I had to be an adult, and swallow that.

Focus on the part of me that actually, for whatever, found it hot.

Because, in the strangest way, it was. Kayla having this experience with another guy, finding it sub-par, but still having fun, then crawling back to me to have mind-breaking, fuck-me-till-I-pass-out sex... that was hot.

Shit, I was getting hard.

I sat next to her, a coffee in one hand and the other sliding behind her, over the back of the sofa. Like it was the most normal Saturday morning in the world.

Kayla, responding in kind, settled into me, leaning against me as she opened the notes app on her phone.

'So - what should I say?'

What indeed. 'Keep your language cool - almost professional. What we're doing is informing him of his position, legally, at this very moment. But first, maybe you should engineer the conversation a little; he's said that he got it while you 'couldn't see'-' Kayla blushed a little at that wording. '-but we want him to confirm that he knew you didn't want him to take it. Once we have that, he has no way to wriggle out, okay?'

Kayla nodded. 'Okay.'

'While you do that, I'm going to write out the legalese version, and send it to you, okay?'

Kayla nodded, a new enthusiasm in her. I watched her flick over to her text chain with Danny, while trying to ignore how she felt pressed against me. She was wearing a black oversized jumper with those leggings that looked like jeans, and flat trainers, which she'd kicked off to show her white trainer-socks underneath. Her back was against my chest, and I was sure she must have been able to feel my heartbeat pounding in my chest.

I opened my own phone and began to write - about the revenge porn legislation from 2015, the two-year maximum prison time, the fact that he'd confirmed his ill-intentions in writing and that any lawyer would make short work of his defence.

Kayla, in the meantime, sent off her first reply to Danny.

I told you not to take any pictures of me.

Danny, who must have been waiting by his phone all morning to see her response, tight-chested and terrified, maybe with some post-nut clarity of his own, responded almost immediately.

Kayla, we should talk.

Kayla shot back straight away, hemming him in like a sheepdog round its flock.

Talk about what? The fact that you're blackmailing me for sex? Danny, I told you this was a one-time thing, and I told you to put your phone away, you lying fuck

Danny was slower to respond, now. His answer, however, was as close to an admission that we could have gotten.

You're right. I'm sorry.

I sent my reply to Kayla, and she quickly copied and pasted it, and started to edit - softening it a little, making it part of the conversation.

You know that this is a crime, right? 2015 revenge porn legislation says there's a potential 2-year sentence, not to mention the fact that you tried to use it to SOLICIT SEX. And now, you've put it in writing. Any lawyer would take one look at my case and jump with fucking joy, Danny. Then, she added a little of her own flair, confidence coming back into her shoulders. Anger, too. If you send this image to anyone, fine, it would be embarrassing and I'd be labelled a slut - but you'd go on a register, get a criminal record, have to pay all of those nasty court fines when you lose. Is that what you want?

Danny didn't respond to that one.

We are going to meet up, Kayla sent. So I can watch you delete that picture, and anything else you took. From your phone, your laptop, your fucking google drive - all of it. And I'll keep these screenshots of your confession, just in case.

Then, she planted her phone face-down on the sofa, and looked up at me.

'Holy shit,' she said. 'This whole situation is... fucked.'

'Isn't he your friend?' I asked, trying not to react as she shuffled back against me a little, letting me feel the warmth of her body against me.

'He was,' she said. 'He's a good guy. Or, has been. I don't know what came over him to...'

'Some guys are capable of that sort of thing,' I told her. 'No matter how good of a friend they are. It's... a sad shame. But some guys are good people who make mistakes, some are monsters who are really good at hiding it up until you trust them to take you home drunk, and you wake up the next morning after he's. You know.'

'I know,' Kayla said, her tone thin. Stretched. 'I mean, in theory, I know that. But, to see it in someone I see everyday... it's different.'

'Of course it is,' I nodded. 'You're going to be going to Uni soon enough, and guys are going to-'

Kayla sat up straight, turning and facing me. 'Angus - I want to be with you.'

My heart leapt at that a little bit. 'Kayla-'

'I'm serious,' she said.

'Okay,' I nodded. 'Okay - that's... I cannot express the emotions in my chest right now, but you should know that, you're going to want to go to clubs, go drinking with friends - guys will take advantage. Relationship or not.'

She nodded, softening. 'Right.'

'This is... shit. This Danny guy? I hope you've taught him enough of a lesson that he never does anything like this again. But you need to know that this can happen, and does happen. All too often.'

'Have you seen this before?'

I sighed. 'A friend of mine - and I won't be a coward and pretend he wasn't a friend, because he was. We were at school together, about your age. We had a friendship group, which included a few girls, you know. We went to a disco - shut up - and some of us... experimented. Drugs, you know? I didn't love it, didn't do it much, but that night, he didn't touch the stuff. But our friend, Jenna, she got high, drunk. Passed out. He was sober, took her into his car and said he was taking her home. Next time we saw her, she was a totally different person - reserved, quiet. We didn't find out for years that he had taken her to his home, and raped her all through the night. Told her that he was taking what he 'deserved' for being her friend, when she'd never put out for him. She didn't go to the police - he was from a good family, and he convinced her that everyone would just see her as a slut. That he would get away anyway, and that she should just save herself the hassle.'

'What happened?'

'I found out when we were already in our late twenties - about a decade had passed. She was happily married, and her husband told a friend, who told me.'

'And?'

'And, I saw that friend of mine about a year later. Walked right into a pub I was in.'

'What did you do?'

My chest tightened. 'I thought about breaking his nose, or hitting him. Doing something to... to make up for it, you know? But, honestly, I didn't. I just ignored him when he came over to talk. He looked like he'd aged faster than most - I reckon he stayed on those drugs of his, or maybe it was the drink. I don't know, and I don't care to. Jenna is a wonderful, happy person, and he's a fucking lowlife. I wasn't going to catch an assault charge trying to appease my conscience, you know?'

Kayla nodded, and I could see the difficulty in her eyes.

'I'm not proud,' I said. 'But fighting him would have done nothing for anyone. What would have helped, would have been if I'd noticed something back then. Known what to look for. I can't change things, though, so... I have to sit with that.'

Kayla nodded again, and placed her hand on mine.

'You didn't do anything wrong.'

I smiled, feeling an odd relief in having told her that story. 'I didn't do something right, either.'

She pulled me into a hug, comforting me, now. Her arms were tight around my neck, and I could smell the shampoo in her hair.

'Thanks,' I whispered as she squeezed me. Making me feel safe.

Kayla

There was something new in Angus' eyes. He... really felt bad about what had happened, all those years ago. I hadn't seen him feel so strongly about anything before this - aside from, perhaps, me.

I tried to swallow the butterfly in my stomach as I thought that.

Then, as I sat back, letting go of him, I took a moment to absorb where I was. I was in Angus' living room, on a weekend morning, with a cup of tea, having a conversation with him like this was... normal.

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face, and Angus looked at me a little strangely.