Yes, Sir Ch. 07: In and Out

Story Info
Their day of sexual indulgence turns into date night.
9.1k words
4.79
2.7k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: age gap; unsafe anal; blackmail;

Chapter 7 - In and Out

Kayla

I should have been thinking about how this would look on camera - me, face-down arse up in my teacher's bed, his cock stretching me. My first time with anal was being filled; I'd be able to watch it, over and over, whenever I wanted, and remember this. I should have been thinking about Danny, trying to blackmail me, and Angus coming in to save me, helping me take control back. I should have been a normal teenager, thinking about finishing school, going to University.

Instead, I couldn't think about anything at all. My body was working outside of thought, acting purely on instinct.

My words weren't words - they were noises that just fell out of me, pushed with each experimental thrust that came from behind me. Into me. 'HAHHnnn - ohhh GOD! - siirrrrr...'

His hand was on me, stroking my back, my legs, as he whispered to me - telling me I was his good girl, his little slut, all those perfect words.

And there, in the centre of my world, was the stretch. My body - my poor, poor body - was being used in a way it had never known before. I'd never done anything that could have felt this way. A new language of feeling was opening up to me; millimetre by millimetre, grunt by grunt, thrust by thrust.

It wasn't painful - no, my Sir had taken good care to make sure it wouldn't hurt. Instead, it was just a heat, and a strain, not akin to a finger being pulled back just a little too far - but it was mixed so deliciously into the language of sex, of invasion. I could feel him, thick and hot and spearing into me, his body persuading mine to submit.

It didn't take much persuasion; I was begging for it. Pleading him. Fuck me, fill me, own me.

'You're so goddamn tight,' Angus moaned as his cock slid deeper and deeper into my virgin hole, his hand on my butt just stroking me, reassuring me - so soft and yet so vulgar, all at once. It was our whole relationship, in this one act.

Complete submission, exploration, trust, lust, worship and domination. I was his everything right now, and he was everything to me.

'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck,' he panted, his voice low and gravelly, a mantra that filled the room, filled my head, my empty thoughtless head. 'Fuuuuuck...'

His hips, finally, set against the back of mine. His body was warm, and the bottom of his stomach brushed my butt cheeks, even as his hand stroked me, his voice softly calling me a good girl.

But I didn't want to be a good girl - I'd been good for him for so long. No, I wanted to be bad. I wanted him to take me, to do to me what he never could to his ex. I wanted him to remember this night forever, video or no video.

'Fuck me,' I said, my face between the pillows, my teeth catching the covers. 'Sir? Will you please fuck my pretty little arse?'

'Oh, shit,' he groaned. 'You're bad, aren't you...'

'I so bad,' I groaned, wiggling my hips a little. I felt his shaft, splitting me open, sliding a little in and out of me as I wiggled. He moaned, and I smiled.

'No more teasing,' he said, throwing the phone to me. I grabbed it - it was still recording. I almost flipped the camera, almost filmed myself, my face, as well as his face. The face of my teacher as his cock slid out, and back into my virginal backdoor.

But I was thinking again, apparently, or at least one thought got through the haze. If anyone got hold of that, it could put him in danger. I wasn't going to do that to him.

I stopped the recording, and threw the phone across the room. No one was interrupting this.

I was about to say something smart, or maybe sexy, or anything at all, when Angus pulled himself pretty much entirely out of me-

Angus

-and pushed myself completely home inside of her tight, slick hole.

I was almost wordless, aside from the fact that I couldn't stop myself from chanting fuckfuckfuckfuck over and over. Now that I wasn't filming anymore, I had both hands on her hips, holding her in place as I pushed into her, my cock settling fully inside her tight hole.

'This is incredible,' she panted after a moment, as I began to saw myself out of her, then back in - softly, but ensuring she got the full experience. I could see my cock pull out of her, her grip pulling at me, stretching the skin of my shaft as I dragged my hips back until only the head was inside her. 'Sir, I think I really like this,' Kayla moaned, her small hands gripping the bedding as I held her hips in place, and pushed myself home again.

It got easier, thrust after thrust, her hole acclimating to my intrusion; I added more and more lube, keeping everything slick and easy, as we grunted and moaned and muttered compliments to each other.

'You feel so good-'

'Please, fuck me-'

'You're so fucking gorgeous-'

'Faster - deeper-'

As things got easier, as her body got more used to my cock splitting her open like this, I did as she asked - moving faster, my hips flexing to hit into hers with each thrust forwards. She was tight, and hot, and from the noises she was making, seemed to be enjoying herself.

'Fuck, sir, that feels - AHn - so fucking - goooooood-'

On a whim, I raised my right hand, and let it drop onto her right cheek, lightly spanking her.

'HHN!' she yelped, and I watched her hands grip the bedding a little tighter. 'Again - I liked that... sir.'

I spanked her again, harder this time. My confidence was building, but the combination of the physical act of how good she felt on my cock and the mental stimulation of buttfucking an eighteen year old pushing me closer and closer to release, second by second, thrust by thrust.

'Goddamn... such a good little butt slut, huh Kayla?'

'Uh-huh... nmmmf, I'm good, I'm good sir...'

I leaned forwards, my hand finding her hair, finger threading into her mess of black locks, still slightly wet from the shower. I gripped her, closing my fist, and pulling.

'Gahhhh,' she moaned as I wrenched her up and back, up off her face, onto her elbows and then onto her hands, arms straight as I lifted her, never for a second pausing in my thrusts. My other arm left her perfect butt to hold her chest, my hand finding her tit and gripping her.

'You're fucking mine,' I growled in her ear, and I could see the side of her face break into a smile - eyes watering, cheeks red, lips wide and happy. 'You're gonna get fucked like this all the time, cumming with my cock in your perfect little teen arsehole, until its the only thing you want - do you understand?'

'Yes, sir.'

'I'm gonna train your pretty little arse, just like I'm gonna train your tight little throat, until you're my perfect teenage fucktoy. Do you understand?'

'Y- fuck - yes, sir...'

'Good girl,' I whispered in her ear as my hand slid from her tit, to her throat. One hand in her hair, another around her neck, I fucked her; her hands came up, holding the headboard, one grabbing my arm to hold herself in place

'Fuck,' she moaned, as I kissed the side of her face. 'Fuck, Sir, I think I'm gonna... oh, GOD, I'm gonna cum, sir...'

'Cum for me,' I ordered. 'Cum, with your pretty arsehole stretched over my cock; cum for being butt-fucked for the first time ever - fucking CUM for me, Kayla!'

'Oh FUUUCK! SIIIIIIIIR!'

Her body clenched around me, and I actually gasped from the sensation - what had once been a tight, virginal hole clamped around me, her body seizing up in a moment. She didn't make a sound, didn't move a muscle. It was like she became stone. A statue of perfect, lustful beauty.

And then the statue cracked; I let her go, and she fell forwards, onto all forwards, her body beginning to shake and convulse - her moans were throaty and scratched, not really words, barely even moans. Her hands pulled at the bedding as her hips shuddered, but butt rolling hard enough to make me slip out of her. I glimpsed her hole, gaping slightly for a moment before she clenched, and rolled onto her back.

Back arching, pleasure rolling through her, her eyes lidded and breathing erratic... I'd never seen her like this.

Well, that wasn't quite true. But I hadn't expected her to cum this hard from her first experience from anal.

'I think you really liked that,' I said, looking down at her. She was flat on her back, chest heaving, hair over her face, arms waving weakly as she broke into a laugh.

'H-holy SHIT,' she eventually managed, still moaning as the aftershocks surged through her. 'That was... I didn't think it would ever feel that good...'

I shuffled forwards on my knees, between her spread thighs, and lifted her up. 'I'm not done with you yet,' I said, playing into the dominance she loved. She looked at me, eyes alight. 'You think we're done before I've filled your arse with my cum? Huh?'

'No, sir,' she said, smiling, before biting her lip and lifting her hips. I raised her, my cock still slick and shiny from the lube, and put the head against her hole. I held her thighs as I pushed forwards, the head of my cock popping into her much easily, and sinking half of my length into her dirty hole. 'Ffffffuck that feels so fucking good,' Kayla moaned.

I leaned forwards, hands sliding under her butt to hold her in place as my cock pushed into her, letting me kiss her at the same time. Her lips met me eagerly, no longer the nervous teen she had been - she used tongue, moaning into my mouth, biting my lip as my cock pushed into her backdoor. We fucked like that, an augmented missioary position, making out and her hands scratching my back, holding my head, until I was starting to lose it.

'I'm going to fuck you now,' I said, into her mouth, 'until I cum - and I'm going to cum deep in your fucking guts, do you understand me?'

'Y-yes, sir,' she whimpered, as I sat up, holding her thighs and looking down at her as I sped up, picking up pace; I watched how her tits bounced with each round, how her eyes rolled and fluttered, how the bed shifted under us. Her moans filled my bedroom, matched only by my own grunts, and the wet slapping sounds of our bodies meeting in this filthy way.

Paff-ppapp-plaf-plap-plapp-pff - again and again, until I couldn't take it any more.

'Fuck - FUCK!' I screamed, slamming myself home inside of her perfect body; I felt her squeezing me, and looking down I watched Kayla orgasm again as I painted her insides white. Each throbbing spurt of cum felt like heaven, and I had no idea how much I pumped into her, but as our orgasms came down neither of us felt the need to separate.

Instead, still inside her, I leant down and kissed her. It was almost romantic, her hands on my face, mine wrapping around her waist and holding her body against mine.

'Fuck,' I panted, hovering over this perfect woman, looking like sex incarnate. She stared up at me, a warmth in her eyes I wasn't sure I'd ever experienced before.

'Yeah,' she said, laughing a little. 'Fuck.'

I laughed as well, and began to sit back, to let my now half-hard cock slip out of her - but I stopped.

'Kayla - reach down there and grab the plug,' I told her.

Her eyes went wide, and - without letting me slip out of her - she rolled a little and reached over the side of the bed, grabbing the butt-plug from our box of goodies. She passed it to me, and I spat on the end.

'Ready?' I asked, and she nodded. I put the plug to her hole, pressing against the side of my cock, and began to pull. The moment my cock was out of her, I pushed the plug in, sealing her shut. 'There we go,' I said, sitting back as Kayla lay in my bed, looking like the cat that got the cream.

Which, I guess, she did.

She rolled onto her front, showing off the plug in her perfect butt, and all of my cum it trapped inside her.

'I can feel you,' she said, a little dreamily. 'Sloshing around in me. God, that felt so fucking good...'

'Don't worry,' I said, leaning down to kiss her right butt cheek. 'We'll be doing plenty more of that.'

'Promise?' she grinned.

I smiled, and moved in to kiss her mouth. Then, I spanked her butt, and she gasped at me. 'Come on - time for lunch. I don't know about you, but I'm starving.'

Kayla

'Is this what adults do, then?' I asked him, leaning against his countertop. The kitchen wasn't fancy, but watching him navigate it so casually, flitting from fridge to cutting board to hob, was enticing. He looked truly at home.

'What?' he asked, as he rolled some bacon around in the frying pan. 'Make lunch?'

'Make lunch after fucking nasty all morning,' I said, grinning. He looked over his shoulder as me, a smile on his face just as wide. 'That smells amazing, by the way.'

'Nothing tastier than a homemade BLT,' he said, turning off the burner and pulling the bacon out with tongs. He lay the rashers into long, sliced buns, atop the lettuce he'd shredded in front of me, and the tomatoes he'd sliced. He put a squeeze of mayonnaise, and passed me mine on a plate. 'Especially after - how did you put it - fucking nasty.'

I blushed a little, hearing it from his lips, all gruff and unironic. I took a bite, and so did he, and for a moment we just watched each other eat.

'That's fucking good,' I said through a groan, as he nodded.

'Fuck yeah it is.'

He looked so good like this - casual, in his element. When we'd first met, it had been so rushed, and at school there was an obvious border between us, and he had to at least look like a professional. Here, at home, this was Angus in his most pure form. His t-shirt was stretched over his burly top half, tight around his arms and showing the shape of his belly a little - which, I knew, was something girls weren't really supposed to like, but I did anyway. At least, that's what Frankie said, that we should go for guys who are fit, who are toned but not too toned, and she was the slut in our friend group so she knew what she was talking about.

Wait.

Fuck.

Am I the slut in the friend group now?

I'd only had sex with one guy, but that guy was my teacher, so that seemed like it evened out. And, technically, I'd had oral sex with Danny, but he'd outed himself as a prick who no one would ever know about.

Rebecca knew me better than anyone, and as far as I could tell, she had no idea.

Did she know me better than anyone? I asked myself, as I watched Angus eating his BLT, mayonnaise dripping from the corner of his mouth.

'Being an adult,' he said, pulling me back to reality, 'means doing whatever you want. As much, or as little sex as you want.'

'Yeah,' I said, huffing a little. 'Only, you know, I'm an 'adult' who can't control what I dress like most days. I don't have a job, or dreams. I don't know where I'm going. I still feel like a kid.'

'Don't say that,' Angus said, but not harshly - there was a tinge of warmth in his voice. 'You know, I didn't have 'dreams', not really. I kind of fell into teaching, to be honest.'

'Bullshit,' I said.

He shrugged. 'It's true. I'd worked in a dead-end job for a while, and teaching seemed like... well, I'd had such a good time at school myself. Why not go back?'

'How'd that work out?' I asked, taking a bite.

'Not bad,' he said, smirking. 'I met some interesting people, at least.'

'That so?'

'Uh-huh. Mind you, some of those school girls can be a bit slutty. Practically throwing themselves at me.' I laughed, kicking at him under the counter. He gasped, feigning pain. 'They get abusive too, apparently.'

'Shut up!'

He laughed at me. 'For real, though - I've never acted on it, you know, knowingly. But you'd be surprised how many teenage girls get their start in flirting with their thirty-something teachers.'

'I believe that,' I muttered. 'Frankie definitely wants to fuck you.'

'Yeah, well,' he smiled, 'I'm taken.'

A moment was shared between us then, but I took us back to the original topic. 'So - if not teaching, what?'

He shrugged. 'Like I said - no massive passions. Some people seem to have these great big dreams they want to follow, these impossible-to-deny drives. But most people I meet, they fall into the lives they have.'

'Like Jack?'

He smiled. 'He got that bar on purpose - that was his big dream. But since then, yeah, he's been... just, living it. House, savings, taxes, all that shit. Life.'

I nodded. 'I'm going to go to University, but I'm not sure what to do.'

'What are your best marks in?'

'Oh, are you really being Mr. Hart right now?'

He actually blushed a little at that. 'I'm just saying - if you don't know what you want to do, think about what you're good at. If you're good at something, and you can get paid for it, then the rest will just be... easier.'

'I'm good at sex,' I offered, and Angus went even more red.

'Well, I'm not anti sex-work, but you can do better than that. Come on - what's the plan?'

'I wanted to go for Literature,' I offered. 'That was the plan - I'm good at English, but... the more I've thought about it, the more it seems like a placeholder, you know? The kind of thing you do when you don't know what to do.'

He paused for a moment, watching me.

'You know, you don't have to go straight away.'

I finished my BLT; Angus had finished his a while ago now.

'Well, I know that, but...'

'It's the done thing,' he nodded. 'Aye, sure. But, if it's not for you, it's not for you. Or, if you want to take a year to figure it out, do that. Don't waste your three years of student loan on something you're half-hearting, Kayla. Take it from someone a little further down the line than you - there's no rush.'

I nodded, and he took my plate. 'Thanks for the advice, sir.'

'Don't you start,' he smiled, and just as we had fallen into this groove, I adjusted in my seat, and was reminded of the fact that, beneath my leggings and oversized jumpers, my butthole was clenched around a plug that was holding in a huge load of his cum deep in my butt. And, just as I was getting the confidence to tease him again, my phone buzzed.

'Shit,' I sighed. 'I almost forgot.'

Angus

Danny had texted her a couple of times in the last few hours, apparently. He had been sweating, panicking about what she was going to do with those stupid texts of his, openly trying to blackmail and solicit sex.

Good.

The fact that the reason Kayla hadn't been replying was that she was in my bed, with me? Even better. I shouldn't have been feeling smug against a thick-as-fuck teenager like that, but I couldn't help it.

His latest text had been about begging her not to go to the police - I didn't ask Kayla for the details. Instead, she just sent him a time and a place, telling him to bring his phone and laptop to her house for three pm. It gave us enough time for me to drive her to Mercer Park - what had become our 'spot', and then give her enough time to walk home with plenty of time to kill.

The plan was for her to call me, and have me on speakerphone the entire time; her idea, not mine. I wasn't looking to micromanage, but it did warm my heart that she trusted me to back her up like that. She was going to get him to delete everything, and then show her his laptop and phone so that she could check it was all gone. He's agreed to the search, and she's reminded him that if at any point these images did get released, she knew who it would be, and she wouldn't be afraid to ruin him.