Yes Sir, I can Boogie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately, his desire to protect the stock meant that he had to stop after three minutes. While he accepted that the clothes used tonight would need washing he was not entirely certain whether if he ejaculated over the red knickers they would ever be the same again.

He gave her the bustier and the basque. She said that she wanted to leave something more for the dance afterwards. He also started to prepare the shopping bag for Bill. Whoever the niece was, she was a lucky girl. For Bill's sake she hoped she was a "niece" and not a relative.

He then bought in the third bottle of fizz. Bill looked at him quizzically.

"Mademoiselle Joanna has paid for this herself. She clearly wants to impress you."

Bill had raised an eyebrow and then cupped his hands.

Ernie nodded, "Mademoiselle was unusually amicable."

The man nodded and returned to the portfolio of photographs. He looked up as Ernie walked out the door. "Do you have a camera on the premises? Preferably a polaroid to start with. I think Mademoiselle may be willing to pose for a few photographs."

"I do. Actually, both a polaroid and my own camera. Photography is a hobby."

The man nodded and said, "You don't also have a mask in case Mademoiselle feels embarrassed."

"I do. Should I suggest she wears she for the next dance?"

"No, just keep it to hand and wait for my call. Could you let me have the polaroid now?"

/----------------------------------------------/

Bill had looked through the portfolio and realised to his shock that he had good advice to give the girl. There was none of the life she had shown when she had been dancing or posing when she had obviously been thinking about sex. In too many of them she had been trying for looking remote and superior, but it just came other as being sullen.

While he did not like the girl as a person that much, he saw no reason not to tell her the truth.

She came in and he refilled her glass. She looked nervous and asked, "Do you really think that your friends might be interested in me?"

"Let's talk after the next dance. I just want to confirm my theory."

She put on the record. Bill thought he recognised the song from a couple of years before. The song started with a sort of moaning which he suspected was meant to suggest that the singer was turned on. The lyrics were consistent with the intro. "Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie all night long."

Her performance made it quite clear that she did not think that the song meant dancing all night in a disco. "If you stay, you can't go wrong" was accompanied by a hip thrust and her sucking a finger in her mouth. Her eyes were closed during the song as she lost herself in it.

He took a polaroid shot of her swaying her hips and sucking her thumb. She must have thought that she was hallucinating as she ignored the flash.

At the end of the song, she stopped dancing and came and sat next to him.

"What do you think your friends would think of me."

"You are an attractive young woman. I should warn you that they say there is an indefinable something which makes the difference between a pretty face and a model, dancer or actress who obtains regular employment let alone makes it big. For some it is being the girl next door, for others it is a sense of fun and others it is a hint of naughtiness."

He had listened to Esmonde talk about this. He was one of the friends who had encouraged him to get back in the saddle.

"For example, your fellow shop assistant could well fit catalogues who want a girl next door look with a hint of fun."

She pursed her lips; she was not here to talk about Janet.

He continued, "That is not you. You have something extra. The problem is that it does not come out in your portfolio."

The girl had pouted at this. She said, "Some of my friends says that I don't look friendly enough in my photographs. That somehow I don't look sexy enough."

"They may have a point. One of my friends says that too many people wanting to be models think that the only type of model walks on a catwalk and so he sees too many portfolios of sulky eighteen-year-olds. He says that many of the people looking at magazines have annoying sisters or daughters at home to deal with. The last think they want is to look at another one."

He paused, "Nothing in your portfolio matched the charisma you showed when you danced like Liza Minelli."

He saw a smile on her face. "You think I'm sexy?"

"Any male would when you move like that. I think that you should redo your portfolio to bring out your personality. You should smile and flirt with the camera, not look as though you despise it."

She looked doubtful and he said, "Look, everyone had to start somewhere. I started as an engineer in the army, Marilyn Monroe posed for Playboy, Barbara Windsor was a schoolgirl in a St Trinians film."

She looked thoughtful. "I know I am as at least as attractive as Sally James. My brother and all his friends can't get enough of her. Joanna Lumley started as a fashion model and look at her now."

A further pause, "She always looked welcoming."

The first reference passed him by, but he had heard of the second girl. He said "Precisely."

He then handed her the polaroid photograph. She gasped, "I see what you mean. Could we take some more?"

"I have no objection."

She looked at him "Sir, I think to really appreciate these clothes you need to feel them. Perhaps we can dance together when I am wearing the next outfit and you can take some more photographs. It is a little racier and the French knickers are fancier."

Bill was amused by this. "I think you may be right. Perhaps the same song. It seemed to get you in the mood."

He refilled the girl's glass as she left to get changed.

When Joanna came back in the room she turned down the lights very low indeed. She had drunk a full glass of fizz in two gulps. She was clearly working herself up for whatever she would do next. Bill had earlier taken off his jacket and tie and hung them on a coat hanger Monsieur Alphonse had provided. On reflection he had now also taken off his waistcoat. His trousers were held up with braces and the waistcoat would only get in the way if things progressed the way he thought they might. He had also taken two contraceptives out of their packet and put them in his trouser pocket.

She was wearing a black basque with straps over the shoulders being the only thing preventing her breasts being on view. She had changed into fishnet stockings and had fancy satin French knickers on.

Before putting the record on again she explained why she wanted to be a model. Apparently she thought that it would be glamourous and might lead to acting or being a TV personality. She had clearly spent some time on her lipstick and her lips were now bright red.

She then whispered that she wanted to show him how grateful she was for the advice so far and would be even more grateful if he could further help her with her career. She then told him to sit on the chair on the stage. He turned the chair so that it was facing the mirrors. He decided that he wanted a proper view of what happened next.

He wondered at his reaction to her. He had told himself and believed that he did not want to have sex with someone he did not like or respect. However, he wanted to fuck this girl hard purely for his own pleasure. He then realised that what he needed was an emotional connection. He was responding emotionally to the girl, but that the emotion was anger.

She had reminded him too much of the war years and being a randy young man, whose uniform was not smart and who did not have enough money for the sexiest girls to go out with. They told him to sling his hook.

He recalled getting drunk with and comforting mates when they had received "Dear John" letters from their girlfriends or were informed by "friends" from home that they were being cheated on.

He thought about watching Elsie betray Barry for nylons and fags and then accept him for no payment.

He thought about Joanna's boyfriend whose date had been cancelled and whom she would shortly betray.

She put on the music and then sat on his lap facing him. She joined in the moaning at the start of the song and then said, "The satin feels so smooth against my skin."

He needed no encouragement and placed both hands on her bum. He squeezed and watched in the mirror as her legs parted further. "Very smooth. The knickers aren't bad either." She giggled and pressed up harder against him. She whispered in time with the song, "You try me once, you'll beg for more."

"Is that a promise?"

She had then pressed her breasts into his face. The material was pleasant to the touch and his erection stiffened. He then licked the top of her right breast. She had giggled and moaned gently "I love a man who knows what to do."

Clearly Joanna was not bothering with union rates. He wondered exactly what Monsieur Alphonse had told her about his friendship with Larbey and Esmonde to encourage her to be so accommodating. He tested the waters. One advantage of French knickers was that allowed easier access than normal ones and he moved his hands so that they were now under the knickers. Her legs widened further and lifted off the floor.

She giggled and then eased his braces off his shoulders, "Isn't that more comfortable." She was playing with his hair. He suspected that she had her eyes closed and was imagining that he was John Travolta.

She then whispered. "You will introduce me to your friends. My name is Joanne Latimer, but I am happy to change it."

He made a noise she interpreted as yes. He eased the straps off her shoulders. She moved her arms to allow them to fall by her side and positioned herself so that he could suck her tits.

He told her, "Hold on tight." She put her arms around his neck, and he placed his hands under her thighs and lifted them. Her legs crossed behind him and she cooed "You're so strong" as the singers sang "all night long."

/------------------------------------------------/

Joanna was tipsy and had decided to let things take their course. The man had told her the truth about her portfolio and the polaroid for all its faults had shown her that showing her sexuality was the best way for her to go. She wondered if she could get him to pay for a new portfolio if she allowed him to fuck her.

She started to deliberately breathe more heavily.

She let the cassette carry on once the song had finished. This was a tape designed for making love during.

She whispered in his ear, "Let's go to the sofa. It is more comfortable."

Instead, he put her down and stood behind her. One hand disappeared down the front of the French knickers and another played with her nipples. She put a hand behind her to play with his hair and the other played with the other nipple. His fingers started stroking her pussy and then inserting themselves into her. She tried to take the French knickers off. She was certain that Ernie would charge her for them if they were wet afterwards. He did not let her and instead turned her around again and took her over to the sofa. He sat her down and then let his trousers fall to the floor.

She knew what was needed from her and pulled down his boxer shorts. She started to suck his penis. She had had a lot of practice although mostly the men her age did not last long. After a few minutes he produced a contraceptive and asked her to put it on him. She obeyed. He then moved her until she was behind the sofa, spread her legs wide, fingered her and then handed her a mask. "Put this on. You'll thank me later."

He did not bother taking off the French knickers and instead just moved them to one side before inserted his dick into her vagina. After a few exploratory gentle thrusts, he thrust deeply into her.

She was facing the mirror and could see herself with her tits out and her face heading towards the cushion. She could see her masked face and realised that watching herself being fucked turned her on. She was also aware that there was nothing she could do about it.

He said to her "What would your boyfriend think if he could see you now."

She honestly answered, "He would tell you to fuck me harder like the whore I am." Her current boyfriend was not that serious and had fantasies about seeing her being used by other men. He enjoyed abusing her verbally and she had got used to it.

She felt herself being spanked "OK, how many men have taken you with your arse in the air within hours of meeting you."

She played into his fantasy seeking to please him, "Hundreds, they can all see what a horny slut I am. Tell me what a whore I am."

"I know my friends will love to give you an interview like this. Should I offer to set one up?"

"Oh, yes, I know all about the casting couch. It's what a bad girl like me has to do to get along."

The man behind her intensified his assault on her. Somehow the combination of drink, ambition and her own fantasy caused her to orgasm. Fundamentally she was not worried that the man intended to hurt her and so she felt safe in the illusion of being used. The spanking, the name-calling and the thrusting was ultimately thrilling for her, and she was almost disappointed when the man finally came.

/-------------------------------------/

Bill felt a mixture of emotions. He had enjoyed taking revenge for the humiliations of the 1940s and using her like he used Elsie. He was also shocked at himself. He did not like what it said about him as a person.

There was also a sense that he had betrayed Rebecca. He told himself no. He had made love to Rebecca while he had fucked this woman. Besides which he and Rebecca had made no promises about only having sex with each other. He had sort of made a promise to himself that for the next six months Rebecca was the only person he would make love to. Ultimately fucking this woman was a form of wanking.

Still, he felt that he should do what he had half promised. He rearranged the woman on the sofa with her legs wide apart, took off her French knickers and rearranged the basque so that only one breast was showing and took two polaroid photographs of her with the mask still on. Her long blonde hair was in a mess.

She showed her one of the photographs and she stared at it. He could not tell whether it was with shock or pleasure or some mixture of both. There was still half a bottle of Freixenet left and he poured her a glass. She sipped it and smiled at him. "Am I a good fuck?"

He felt he could honestly answer "Yes."

He then said, "I spoke to Monsieur Alphonse earlier. He will be happy to take some photographs of you here. I suggest a mixture of clothes ones without the mask and more risqué ones with it."

/----------------------------/

She looked up at this suggestion. "Ernie?" She then realised what she had done. Ernie had heard and probably also seen her being fucked by a stranger and shouting about what a whore she was.

She then looked at the photograph again. She looked hot in it like a courtesan in a novel by Zola. She imagined herself as Nana (at least before the smallpox) or as Boule De Suif in the Maupassant story.

He said, "He has the clothes for you to wear. I gather he is a keen photographer and can develop the pictures himself."

She nearly said that she would have no problem getting any photographs developed at Boots but decided not to explain why that was the case and the time when she had taken advantage of it. Anyway, he was right about the clothes.

The man shouted, "Monsieur Alphonse."

Ernie came in. "Sir."

"Mademoiselle will be pleased to pose for you to compile a new portfolio which more accurately reflects her charms. I am certain that she will not begrudge you keeping copies for yourself."

Ernie nodded, "I am certain that Mademoiselle Joanna and I can reach a mutually satisfactory arrangement."

There was a short discussion, and she went to get changed back into black stockings, a short black skirt and a bustier while Ernie got ready for the photography session. He apparently had lighting and other paraphernalia on the premises. The idea was to take poses from her Liza Minelli tribute.

Ernie was still messing around with the lights when she returned so the man took two polaroid pictures to give her confidence while she drank more fizz. The stretched back leg and the front leg on the chair pose made her feel sexy. While she had fixed her hair again and redone her lip stick, she looked wanton and wanted. The pose where she held on to the back of the chair and lay back with her legs raised in the air excited her.

/-------------------------------------/

Ernie was in his element. He enjoyed photography but the girls who worked for him, his wife and mother had taken the view that pictures could not be denied. Husbands, boyfriends, the police could all be persuaded that stories were just the product of someone wanting to make trouble, Photographs were different. The one big rule of the road trip was no photographs and he had very little trouble making that one stick.

Joanna actually seemed to find it easier to let herself go when the camera was on her. It had soon been possible to persuade her to take off her top and pose bare breasted. The mask was put on at that point, but it was the barest fig leaf if you had seen the fully clothed photographs.

Ernie from memory had posed her in variations of the classic poses. He like Joanna had been a fan of her namesake who had played Purdey in the New Avengers and in his bottom drawer had copies of the publicity photographs.

It had been easy to persuade Joanna to pose in the same way and to lose an item of clothing every few shots. He decided that another bottle of fizz was a reasonable investment. He made certain that the woman was never actually drunk but just kept on a happily carefree level.

Eventually Bill had coughed, and Ernie had gone to complete his package and make out the bill. A sale of £100 was good business. Bill had insisted on a discrete bag. The man's instinct was to keep things secret. When he cam back into the back room he discovered that Joanna was been fucked from behind again. This time her knees were on the sofa, and she was bent over the back. Bill winked at him and motioned him to come round.

"Don't you think you owe Monsieur Alphonse a favour after he has agreed to stay up late capturing your glamourous side? You will need his help to get in front of my friends. I can point out the route, but you need him to actually take you along it."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes, my friends like to think that they have made their own discoveries. Ernie you are happy to help this lady fulfil her dreams if she is suitably grateful?"

There was only one answer to that question and Ernie gave it. Within thirty seconds his prick was in Joanna's mouth. While he fancied the young woman more than he liked her even he felt uneasy when a polaroid photograph was taken showing her being impaled from each end. He was shown the photograph to prove that he was not identifiable and then Bill pocketed it. The man kept Joanna in position and stopped thrusting and allowed her to concentrate on him. He wondered what staff discount he could get away with for a repeat performance.

After they finished, Bill said that he needed to be off. Joanna tried to kiss him, but Bill avoided her lips and instead gave her a hug. He got dressed and suggested that Joanna change into another set of clothes for her next set of photographs. Joanna went to wash and change again, and Ernie took Bill into the office to settle up. The man paid cash. This suited Ernie although it suggested that this evening was one he wanted to keep obscure.

Before he left Bill gave Ernie a packet of three contraceptives. "I'm not altogether certain that the young lady deserved what I did to her tonight. If I decide that she did then I think that I can get you a meeting with Larbey. If I do, just make certain that she is the final girl still in the building."