Yesenia the Whore

Story Info
Latin girl gets hers.
1k words
3.33
13.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to Yesenia Gait$$ - with love

She was a very forgettable woman in body and face. She was half Asian half Mexican with a body that more resembled an emaciated Ethiopian than a woman. At 25 years old she had no curves, was bony with two shriveled up prunes for breasts. Her long black hair was ill kept and her eyes sometimes were cross eyed- an inheritance from her Asian mother.

But what she completely lacked in looks, beauty or charm she made up in her loose pussy, her tight ass hole and her mouth that needed to be pried off cocks.

Her name was Yesenia Gasan and everyone called her Yesi. She worked at simple jobs as receptionist or admin assistant to earn money that required little brains and no effort. She gave her money to her sick mother as her sister helped not at all.

She had been invited to her friend's frat party and dressed in her black dress and heels. Her hipbones jutted out from the dress as did her stick legs. Her small breasts drooped down from the bodice of the dress.

She walked into the large Georgian mansion on the campus of UCLA and noticed the couples making out and dancing to the techno music. Yesi found a keg and immediately downed four glasses of beer. She felt tingly and good and went immediately to find what she wanted the most.

She walked into a room where the big screen TV played a football game and 5 men sat watching it. She took the hand of a red headed, white guy closest to her and tried to get him to stand up.

He looked up at her and grimaced. Her Asian eyes were crossed and she looked like a caricature. He patted his hard cock and decided she was as good as any other bitch.

"Come on Lucy Lui." He mocked her and took her hand and pulled her into the bathroom next to the TV room.

He pushed her against the sink as he locked the door.

"Bend over bitch." He told her as he pushed her dress up and noticed she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Good whore, came prepared." The beefy white guy said as he unbuttoned his white jeans and exposed his cock and its bushy red hair.

With no touching or preparations he pushed his cock inside Yesi. She gasped as he grabbed hold of her hips and pounded her loose cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah." He pulled out and then rammed inside her again and jerked until her filled her loose cunt with cum.

He pulled out and left her alone in the restroom.

Yesi smoothed her dress down and walked outside again. She wandered into a billiards room where three men were playing and drinking. She could feel the beefy guy's cum spill down her leg.

"Hello." Her soft voice said. Her voice that could be so grating and annoying yet seductive when she wanted her favorite food - cock.

"Hey." They all said. Two white males and a big black guy stood staring at her.

She jumped up onto the table and lifted up her skirt for the black male to see her hairy black cunt.

"Come on then." She motioned to him and he began walking toward her ripping the buttons off his pants.

"Hot damn." He said as he came up to her and pulled her legs to around his waist and his hard 10-inch cock pounded her cum-slicked walls.

The one white guy had climbed onto the pool table and was opening his pants to stuff his cock inside Yesi's mouth. She choked on his cock as it was shoved down her throat and gagged, as it smelled like piss.

The black guy continued to pound her loose pussy as the white guy jerked his hot cum into her mouth.

The black guy flung Yesi onto her stomach as he took the sperm from her loose cunt and rammed it into her ass.

Yesi closed her eyes as she lifted her ass into the air. She loved the feeling of being stuffed and couldn't wait to feel this black cock in her ass.

The black guy laughed as he saw her hips move. "Yeah, bitch. Move like that cunt."

He pulled her hips to him and rammed his cock into her ass. "Oh, fuck!" He yelled as her ass held him tight.

The men moved Yesi back onto her back as the next white guy moved before Yesi - he had replaced his friend and fondled her droopy breasts.

"Look at these little droopy things." He told his friends as he massaged his cock and then brought it between them. He began to fuck her sad titties as his black friend fucked her up the ass.

Yesi writhed like a cat in heat between the two men and enjoyed it immensely. She dreamed of cock all the time and could never get enough. She had been having sex for so many years and she never tired of that stuffed feeling even though her pussy had long since been loosened and even her ass was becoming not so tight.

The white guy jerked his cock through her breasts and shot his hot cum onto her breasts and then forced her to suck and swallow his cum.

The black cock filled her ass with his cum and then shot the last spurt of it onto her belly.

The other white guy who had long since finished had been videotaping the entire spectacle from the corner.

"Wow guys. She's gonna go in our hot list video collection for hottest fuck."

The black guy laughed at his friend and watched Yesi get up from the table. "It certainly won't be for the tightest ass or pussy that's for damn sure."

"Or best tits. Look at those sad things." The white guy claimed.

"But come on guys. She probably eat, drinks and sleeps cock. She's hot for it." The white guy said with the video camera.

"True." The black guy agreed.

The white guy walked Yesi to the door and told her, "Next weekend is another keg party. Cum and join us." He closed the door behind her as his friend was already inserting Yesi's videotape in the small VCR in the corner of the room.

The three men all fondled themselves as they watched Yesi's legs expand and widen and four men's cum oozing out of her loose pussy and on her body. Next week would be paradise as the men lined up for the cock eating Yesenia.