Yin Yang Love (Expanded)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adelina did not doubt his claims for a second. “That’s cool.” She tickled the tip of his chin. “I went without sex for a while... I can deal with a few months of not getting any.” Carlos and Adelina embraced each other as the motorized bells played their hourly tune, as if on cue.

Carlos moved out of his parents’ home and moved to the nearly vacant hospital after that night. A few months passed.

Carlos never wore his serape there. His much older and new bride, Adelina, didn’t mind. She worked very hard to train the young man into physical and mental fitness. His seeming obviousness to his own nakedness felt like a deserved reward. She needed something to occupy her mind after her latest chat with her uncle. She was glad that the something was the man she waited so long to marry

Even though the young man visited his immediate family on a daily basis, he couldn’t stand living with them. It was upsetting to see the woman of his dreams hanging to his hated enemy, every second of the day, as if nothing had ever happened between them. It was disturbing to watch Guillotine raise her sons. They weren’t like brothers or even nephews to him. They were more like soulless minions who would become human only during Kung Fu practice.

He moved into what used to be a lobby in the hospital. No one in Hernán’s household knew what went on in there. The only time they ever visited was for medical care too difficult to provide in the house.

He loved the natural light of the beautiful glass atrium and the gorgeous abstract art that covered the walls. Adelina was his upstairs neighbor at the children’s ward. She loved playing with all the dolls, cars, playhouses and other assorted toys there. During the daytime, Carlos would study medicine with his neighbor and instructor. During clear nights, they liked to hang around together at the hospital grounds in front of a fire pit.

It was rainy on a particular night, so they hung around in the kitchen. Adelina fried her first successful batch of corn tortilla shells made from scratch. Carlos fried kitten meat in sautéed onions and green peppers. They chopped tomatoes, tomatillos, cilantro, raw onions, chilies and other tasty ingredients into a pico de gallo salsa. The two sat down at the cafeteria for a delicious dinner that they washed down with a bottle of one hundred and four year old wine.

“Everything is very tasty.” Adelina munched ravenously on a crispy taco. A tiny bit of grease trickled down her lip. She licked it.

“Yes it is.” Carlos enjoyed the medley of fragrant spices. His thick standing braids resembled horns on top of his head. Adelina enjoyed playing with his curls every morning. He didn’t mind the interesting new hairstyles that she gave him, too much.

Adelina excused herself from the table and left saying, “I hope that you enjoyed your meal.” It was her turn to wash the dishes. Carlos followed her.

As she scrubbed the pans, Carlos hugged her from behind. She looked over her shoulder and kissed him on the lips. He grinned and told her that he would wait for her in the psychiatric ward for their movie date. She giggled and washed the dishes much faster.

The warm water rinsed the suds away from the pans. A towel rubbed the moisture away. Satisfied with her work, Adelina ran up the stairs and through the halls.

She sang, “Barbara ” by Chuy Logroño on her way to visit the hunk. She pushed the reinforced door open and called out for, “Carlitos.” He greeted her with a hug and led her to the patient lounge. They plopped down on the couch and snuggled together as a video presentation played on the monitor. It was a very funny twentieth century film starring Cantinflas entitled No Te Engañes Corazón. Many of the jokes were hopelessly dated, but the slapstick and the cultural references were hilarious. The songs were lovely to boot.

When the movie was over Carlos took Adelina to the showers. He slowly removed her white tube top and green denim overalls. Hernán, Carlos and Guillotine figured out a way to fix the sewer line the previous week so the running water was back.

Carlos and Adelina jumped into the handicapped stall and turned on the faucet. The water was warm and pleasant. Carlos scrubbed her back and she returned the favor. She ran her nails down his chest and commented on how nicely developed his pectoral muscles were. He thanked her and gently rubbed between her inner thighs.

He squatted down and used his mouth to continue her stimulation. His fingers smoothed down her depilated pubic skin. It was so unlike that of any grown woman he had ever seen. When he saw Adelina’s lack of bodily hair for the first time, it bothered him. It made her look like an old woman suffering from arrested development. Laser electrolysis seemed like such an unnecessary and severe form of bodily mutilation to him, but she seemed to enjoy the results. Carlos found it odder than the genital rings. He eventually learned to overlook her hairless skin and learned how to enjoy its benefits.

When several screams of pleasure escaped his older wife’s lips, Carlos pulled her out of the shower and hastily turned the water off. Droplets still dripped away from her body when he carried her to one of the dorm rooms. A fresh soapy smell somewhat hid the sulfuric smell that never seemed to go away.

Adelina screamed with boisterous joy, “I am so horny, my little satyr!”

Carlos squeezed her breasts and told her, “We can’t go all the way yet.”

“What makes you say that?” They both laughed as she took his manhood in her hands and led it straight to her breasts.

“I’m trying to catch my breath. I was down too long.” Carlos closed his eyes and hummed as Adelina serviced him. He loved how she used her mouth and breasts to stimulate him. It always made him… no… tonight would be different. He snapped out of the entrancement and whined, “Stop it! You’re not helping.” The tongue and chest-surface studs tickled him in an overly pleasant of a manner. He didn’t want to end the game prematurely, like usual.

“Very well,” Adelina sat up, crossed her arms and pursed her lips as if she were offended. Carlos kissed those pouting lips. Carlos yelped when he tasted the lingering spiciness of dinner. “What’s wrong?” Adelina’s eyes opened wide.

“Those nipple rings always feel funny against my chest.” He lightly pulled both heavy gauge rings. “Do they hurt?”

“Not anymore. I am sure they did at some time in history. I was too wasted to remember.” Adelina shifted her eyes to the side.

“That’s not surprising.” Carlos wrapped his lips around a bejeweled nipple and asked in a muffled mumble, “Why did you get all those body piercings, scarifications, tattoos and depilatory treatments?”

“I thought self-mutilation was sexy.” The old punk tried to sound serious, but failed miserably.

Carlos laughed and told her, “That’s crazy.” He grabbed her skinny buttocks. Their kisses were more like a battle of the tongues than a gentle springtime dance. The younger doctor continued when he was able to catch his breath. “You don’t really think self-mutilation is sexy anymore… do you?”

Adelina touched her lips. “Self-mutilation was as sexy as many of the other things I used to do.”

Carlos ran his fingers through her wet hair. “Not very sexy I take it.” The burden of knowledge weighed upon his brow.

“It depends on your tastes,” Adelina stated stoically as she licked the tip of her fingers. “It’s all part of me now, so I accept my battle scars.”

“You didn’t need to hurt yourself,” Carlos whispered in her ear. “You suffered enough pain in your life.”

“Pain numbs pain.” Those words gently vibrated out of her mouth. “Besides, your grandma gave them to me for free. How could I pass up such a great freebie?”

Carlos’s calloused hands pleasantly glided across the teacher’s jaw. “I don’t care what anyone says. Pain is a crummy substitute for pleasure.” He remembered Analís in the springtime, their encounter and the misery of her departure. His undying lust for her was a torturous hell that followed him everywhere he went. This lust destroyed his hope for a better world and obliterated what was left of his faith in Christ. Adelina’s friendship was the only thing keeping him sane. He wanted to return the favor and after many near misses. He was finally ready to give her what she wanted. “You want to do it?”

“Me?” Adelina had been waiting for this day for years. Her reward had been so close, but it always seemed to elude her. Carlos was obviously still enamored with the other woman. That foolish bitch had no idea of the value of the treasure she threw away in favor of a man who didn’t respect himself. The manchild didn’t need that chick. Sadly, he desperately needed his mother’s love. Adelina could not give him that one thing. To her, he was just the sensitive, handsome and intelligent relative of a cruel man she once loved. He was her student. He was someone that she wasn’t sure she deserved. She had to deny him before it went too far as they both had done for months. “I’m too old for you.”

The young man took his wife's hand and placed it on his manhood. He guided her movements. Her moist lips quivered. “You’re not too old for this.” Carlos was not going to let it happen again. Guilt took away the one woman he thought he truly loved. He wanted his mentor to know that there was no shame in the act. She needed to believe in his… whatever it was he felt for her.

Adelina’s lust and self-doubt battled as if they were rams locked in mortal combat. “Why would you want to fuck a dry and frail old woman like me?” The elder doctor tried to dissuade her pupil in any way she could without actually giving him the impression that he was not wanted.

“You’re not frail. You’re intelligent, you make me laugh, and you teach me more that I am able to learn. Our values are similar, as are our interests, our hopes and our dreams.” Carlos reached for a bottle on the nightstand with this free hand. The label read “Olive Oil” but the contents actually consisted of hemp oil that he pressed himself. He opened the cap with his teeth and poured a portion of the lubricant directly onto his penis. He knew enough about the effects of menopause to know that he needed to help Adelina out in their endeavor. “Aren’t you as horny as I am?”

Adelina tried to distract the handsome gentleman by bringing up one of his memories. “What if Candi comes back? Wouldn’t it be awkward if she found out about us?”

“Candi’s not coming back” Carlos sensed Adelina’s muted discomfort at his statement and tried to salvage the mood. “She’s far too smart to come back here.” Adelina’s breath of relief calmed him. “That’s beside the point. I would’ve never fucked her, even if she were the last human being on the planet.” He playfully flicked her nose with his thumb. “Besides, it’s you who I want now.”

Carlos climbed over Adelina so he could get into position. She used another weapon in her arsenal before he could mount his pleasurable attack. “What about Analís?”

“I love her.” That name nauseated him. He didn’t want to think about it. “But, I need to get over her.” He spread his wife’s legs apart in search of an earthly paradise. “Now, it’s your turn to try the legendary Carlos cock and tell me your dark secrets.” Adelina laughed so hard, she nearly pissed on herself. Carlos needed to know and he needed Adelina to make an admission. “What did you see in Hernán?”

“He was an improvement over Smegma. He was a step up from someone who would drug a teenager for sex.”

Carlos felt his mood go down and his voice go up. “Hernán screwed both of his daughters sober. How is that an improvement?”

“Touché! I guess I have bad taste in men.”

Those words made Carlos snicker, “Thanks a lot!”

Adelina nodded her head approvingly. “My uncle disapproved of Smegma and Hernán because he viewed them both as stupid and worthless. I think he would’ve like approved of you.”

The student acted offended. “You mean the duck with the Chinese accent? Is that supposed to be an insult?”

Adelina blushed and tried to suppress a giggle. “He used to be a good judge of character and he always used to look out for me. He would’ve appreciated the fact that you’re a doctor.” She grew quiet and looked at the bed. “It’s too bad that he turned out to be a slice of shit like them.”

Carlos chirped, “I’m not a slice of shit.”

“You’re a little slice of heaven.” Adelina drew circles on the bed and looked deep into his eyes. “I sometimes can’t believe that you’re actually interested in me.”

The younger doctor took a deep breath and spoke gently, “The drugs damaged your body and it’s been very difficult for me to overlook that fact.” He closed his eyes and allowed healing remorse to enter his being. “It always has been.” A recollection of her shattered glass crack pipe invaded his brain. “Nevertheless, what’s inside of you is an incredibly wonderful thing and that’s what I find so desirable about you.” He slowly opened his eyes and locked his gaze in hers.

His last statement puzzled Adelina. “Do you mean my pussy?”

Carlos burst out into a contagious snorting cackle. “I’ve enjoyed playing with it so far,” Adelina became infected with the giggle-meme as he continued to speak, “but I was referring to your knowledge and your personality.”

The older woman blushed brightly. “I have such a dirty mind.”

Carlos stroked her cheek as he whispered, “And that’s another one of the many things that I appreciate about you,” just before he licked her face. “You are the real thing.” His friend whimpered with pleasure. The young man pressed his body against the older woman. He wiggled his tongue close to her mouth. She took the hint and rolled along. The stud in her mouth tickled him. They both felt his swelling. “I want to do it with you so badly.”

Adelina’s breath nearly escaped her, “Me too.” After years of starvation, her ravenous appetite would be sated. Her tears welled up as she opened herself up to him.

He licked the back of her teeth. “Make me forget her.”

“Yes.” The slow plunge caused Adelina to hum. He simply smiled.

Carlos didn’t want to savor the experience. He wanted to devour passion and fill the emptiness he felt. He was determined to move at the speed of his desire and feast upon the banquet of her body for as long as he could. He wasn’t sure if this pleasure would be forever or for the night, so was determined to get as much as he could get. The young man ogled at the many tattoos on his lover’s body. The mentor wrapped her legs around his hips and caught him in a kiss. Adelina and Carlos rolled around the bed with hyperventilated giggles and groping hands.

Her knowledge of positions and techniques along with his sensitivity and discipline made them a compatible pair. Their knowledge of anatomy and physiology and their genuine friendship made for a fiery and pleasurable amalgam of irrepressible lust and sustainable love. Sinners and saints, hedonists and celibates, foolish geniuses, imperfect perfectionists, polar opposites, yin and yang: They were all these things and more.

There was a balance between the husband and wife and the melding of two into a circle of darkness and illumination. They melded their minds into collective one consciousness while retaining their individuality. This was enlightenment. This was the face of nothingness and everything. It just was.

Carlos screamed as he felt Adelina tighten and loosen her walls as he took her from behind. He pounded her insides with a constant and fierce rhythm akin to that of a locomotive. When he felt close to reaching his climax, he stopped a waited until he was able to regain control of his bodily functions. He wanted to enjoy this for as long as possible. Adelina impatiently howled, “Don’t stop fucking me. Please keep fucking me. I want to cum so badly.”

He grinned maliciously and pulled out. She protested loudly until he flipped her over. He dined upon her once again. She grabbed him by the braided horns and screamed, “Yes,” repeatedly. When her back arched violently he licked his lips and re-entered her body.

Adelina forced her lover into a position in which they were both sitting as equals. He held onto her for dear life as she bounced up and down. “You’ve given me faith, hope and love.” She spoke in a thick silky voice that disguised her usual high-pitched squeal. Her words weren’t really addressed to Carlos, yet at the same time, they were. “My God…” They locked their lips and said no more.

Carlos pressed his chest against her breasts. He bounced her until could give her no more. They collapsed and trembled after a barrage of slightly uncoordinated yelps. They fell, exhausted, as they exchanged little pecks, giggles and sweet nothings. She whispered, “I love you so much.”

As the bliss gradually cleared out of his mind, he felt unnerved by her words. Adelina sensed his anxiety and reassured him. “I know that you’re in love with someone else, but one day, you will be able to move on and understand what we have.” She placidly closed her eyes and sighed, “I will wait for you.” She was too tired to say anything else.

Carlos smiled as he watched her enter into the peaceful world of sleep. She actually looked beautiful at that moment. Even her sulfur scent was pleasant. He almost swore that he heard Candi’s laughter in the distance.

12