Yo-Yo Chronicles Ch. 01 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a soft squeeze. "No you couldn't. Never again."

She sighed, and rubbed her hand on my chest, but it never strayed below my waist.

~ * ~ * ~

Two days later, I came home and Deanna gave me a huge hug and a deep kiss. "Sorry handsome. Looks like you're never going to get that blowjob."

I grinned, holding her. "You did it?"

"Oh yeah. I'm a sex goddess I'll have you know. Three times now, and he friggin' loves it!"

I chuckled and gave her a squeeze. "I knew the sex goddess thing. It's pretty obvious to those of us who know you. You've just been repressing it."

"I'm gonna get better about that. He deserves it, don't you think?"

"That and so much more. He's been very patient with you. You spend so much time over here, and he has to deal with the job, the kids, everything. Mike's a great guy."

"He is, and trust me, he's going to get rewarded."

Twenty minutes she was lying in bed beside me, while Bonnie demonstrated advanced techniques. Dee watched raptly, asking the occasional question, of both me and Bonnie. When Bonnie won my second release in a row, we called it a lesson. Dee gave me a big kiss.

"Maybe we should stop those kinds of kisses," I told her, feeling a twitch down below.

"No way. I'm gonna be Mike's sex goddess, and loyal as fuck, but if he has issues with me kissing you, he and I are going at it. You lit the fire, Ken. You deserve just a little of the warmth from it. You helped my sister for me, and I appreciate it."

With that she laid half on top of me, and kissed me with a passion she'd never displayed before. She was wearing a summer dress, and her bare thigh was rubbing my cock. I was surprised when I got hard for her, after having come twice in less that 20 minutes.

When she pulled away she was wearing a huge smile, and absolutely glowing. She reached down and gave my hard cock a shake. "I did that to you?"

"And you're surprised?"

"Three in a row? Hell yeah I'm surprised!"

I chuckled as Bonnie settled in for some more sucking. I looked down at her and shook my head. "Too sensitive for another one. How about the real thing, beautiful?"

It only took her a few seconds to drop her shorts and panties, and mount me.

Dee laughed. "I think that's my signal to go."

"Not before another one of those kisses," I teased her.

"I'm not sure if you deserve it," Dee argued.

"Not me. Your tutor. Don't tell me she doesn't deserve it."

Deanna's eyes opened wide. "Bonnie? But she's... she's a she."

"It's just a kiss. No big deal for a sex goddess," I teased.

Bonnie stopped moving, fully impaled. She gave Dee a tentative smile. "Ignore the jerk. You don't have to kiss me if you don't want to."

Dee blushed deeply. "Would you want me to?" she asked softly.

"I'd love that. I miss soft kisses sometimes. Somebody's beard grows way too fast. And he only shaves in the morning."

Deanna walked over on her knees, and pressed her lips gently to Bonnie's. She pulled back slowly, but Bonnie put her hand behind Dee's head, pulled her back and kissed her like her life depended on it. After a second or two she was grinding on my cock. It wasn't a minute later that she tore her lips away from Deanna, and cried out as she came on my cock.

Dee stared in wonder. "You came?"

Bonnie grinned, slowly fucking me again. "That was a hell of a kiss."

Dee's smile couldn't get any bigger. "Wow. Mike's never going to believe this. I'm going to fuck his brains out." She gave Bonnie a quick kiss on the lips, and I got another. "I gotta go. I'm going to soak through my panties if I stay any longer. Damn. Damn, damn, damn."

Bonnie giggled once Dee had run off. "You're corrupting her, you know."

"Hardly. I'm freeing her. I'm pretty sure Mike is going to appreciate it."

"Behave, Ken. She's nice."

"I will. Now stop teasing me."

She leaned down and kissed me hard, before riding me to my finish.

~ * ~ * ~

I left a note for Jory. "Dress nice. We're going out tonight."

When I got home, she was as beautiful as she'd ever been. I could tell she'd make a big effort. Bonnie was with her, trying to keep her calm. Dee was there as well, almost as worked up as her sister.

"What's going on?" Deanna asked.

"I'm taking your sister to dinner. Nothing bad, I promise."

She looked upset. I could guess why. It was the anniversary. One year since that day. Just a few days before my birthday. "I need a few minutes to clean up, and then we'll go out."

I tried to make it brief. I know it was probably eating her up. When I came out, I got a couple of teasing whistles. I took Jory in my arms, and kissed her, on the lips. The first time since that morning. She sank into me, kissing me back hard.

"Shh, relax," I told her softly. "I really want you to have a good time tonight, alright? Sort of 'write over' what happened."

She nodded, and I saw tears in her eyes.

"Now wait here." I ran out to my car, and returned a minute later. I had orchids for her, her favorites. "The most beautiful flower, for the most beautiful woman," I told her.

She took them, and I was quickly on the receiving end of another big kiss. She gave the flowers to her sister, and clung to me.

"It's time, Jory. Your chariot awaits."

I had the car detailed, and opened the door for her. Rose petals were scattered in her foot-well. She got in, and I gave her a quick kiss, before climbing in the other side. She grabbed my hand once I had the car in drive.

"How was your day?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation normal.

She chattered, like she hadn't in a year. Dr. Phelps was proud of her progress, and was cutting her back to once every two weeks. Her sister had taken her out to the spa to get glammed up.

I talked a little about work, and then slowly brought up our past. Our far past. How we'd met, our earliest dating. By the time we arrived at the farmhouse, we'd barely gotten past our honeymoon.

We were invited into the dining room, at the isolated table for two. There was no menu, we got served what she cooked. Jory looked around and grinned. "I heard about this place. I thought it was almost impossible to get reservations here."

"You have to plan well in advance, that's true. I heard the food is out of this world."

We continued to talk about our lives, stopping before we got to that fateful night. We were served slices of a fresh blackberry pie, with homemade vanilla ice cream. It was decadent.

We thanked our hosts, and I tipped well. It had taken a lot of effort for me to get them to open their dining room for an extra night, but it was worth it.

I took Jory parking. It was the town overlook, and we put a blanket on the front hood, sat on the warm metal, leaning back against the windshield. I held her, while we watched the stars and the lights of the town below.

"This is the best night ever," she whispered, cuddling into me.

I pulled her over, letting my hands wander, kissing her like the old days, as if nothing had ever happened. "Make love to me, Ken?" she pleaded softly.

"This is your night, beautiful. You want to do it here?"

"God, yes, now. Please, I can't stand to wait a second longer. Can we?"

"Whatever you want, Jory."

Within moments she had my pants peeled down. I hoped to God nobody else came out where we were. I'd pulled to the far edge of the viewing area, behind a stand of trees. Someone would have to be looking for us, to see anything.

Her mouth descended on my cock, and I sighed, recalling the hundreds of times she'd done that. How she still would be if not for that terrible day. I was surprised at how excited I had gotten. I had slept beside her for months, holding her naked body, and it did nothing for me. Tonight, I was solid steel.

I stopped her after a bit, climbed off the hood, hearing the metal pop back up with my weight off of it. I lifted the bottom of her dress, and removed her panties. I kissed her smooth thighs, the pale skin I knew so well, illuminated by the moonlight and stars. I kissed her, there, and smelled her need. Drops of her juices hung tantalizingly from her lips.

"Love me, Ken. No more teasing," she pleaded.

I pulled her torward me, and teased her with my cock, running it up and down her lips, brushing through her newly trimmed pubic hair. She was moaning when I slid inside of her, making her tremble. I pulled her lower, pumping into her, leaning over her body. I kissed her deeply. "We were good together weren't we?"

"Two peas in a pod," she gasped. "Perfect."

I was quiet as I made love to her. It wasn't long before I was coming inside her. Once I'd finished, she climbed off the hood, took my cock into her mouth, and worked hard to get me up again.

The second time was a little more frantic. I bent her over the front of the car and fucked her hard. Not viciously, but thoroughly. After a bit we moved to the back seat, where I laid her on her back, and gave her a nice long, thorough screwing, making her come for me a few times, covering her mouth when she screamed out, trying to keep our presence quiet. When I erupted inside of her, I kissed her again. "I still love you, Jory."

She burst into tears, clutching me close. "God, Ken. I love you so much. I always will. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I ruined everything."

"Shh. No talk about that, not tonight. Not on our date." I kissed her softly, uncovered her breasts, gave each one a little love, then hunted down her panties and we got dressed.

We were quiet on the drive home, and she clutched my hand in hers. When we arrived, I opened the car door for her, but walked her around the house. We sat on the back porch and I held her in my lap.

She sighed, resting her head on my shoulder. "That was the most wonderful night ever," she whispered.

"One last thing," I told her. I pulled out the strand of pearls and placed them around her neck. She started sobbing, touching them, running her fingers over them. I hugged her, and kissed her tears away.

"Now what do you think?" I teased, nibbling her ear.

"Perfect, absolutely perfect."

"It was perfect," I said. "Baby, I want you to know, that was my birthday present for you. Almost a year too late, but this date, tonight, was my exact plan for that night. I had ordered the orchids. I had made the reservations more than two months in advance. I've had the pearls for a year. I wanted it to be romantic and perfect."

"It was, Ken. It was everything I could hope for."

"It's too bad my birthday present couldn't have been something like that."

I felt her tense up. Her hands clutched her pearls, and I was afraid she was going to break them.

"I'm sorry. I know I made a mistake. Dr. Phelps says—"

"Shhh. I'm not blaming you. I wanted you to have this evening. I'm happy to see you well, healthy, as beautiful as ever. I love that you're happy." I kissed her softly. "And I meant every word I said tonight. I do still love you."

She clutched me tightly, but I didn't hug her back. It was a few seconds before she slowly let go. "What's wrong?" she asked softly.

"Nothing's wrong, Jory. It's just time."

"Time?"

"Time for you got get on with your life. You need to find a job. You'll need to take care of yourself."

"But ... are you throwing me out?"

"No. You can stay as long as you need to. I want to make sure you land on your feet. I still love you. You gave me some incredible years. But it's time to move on. After tonight, you'll be in the guest room. Bonnie will move in to the master."

"Tonight?"

"After tonight. Tonight's still your night. The night we should have had. The night we lost. One last night, to remind us of what it could have been, so neither of us ever makes that kind of mistake again. Tonight's yours. Tomorrow, you start your new life."

"What if I'm not ready?" she whimpered.

"You are. Dr. Phelps thinks you are, so does your family. We're still here for you. I'll get you on your feet. Take all the time you need. The guest room is yours for as long as you need it. Your parents and sister have a car for you, it's your birthday present. You'll no longer be house bound. You can do this, Jory. I know you can."

"Why can't we just stay the way it is? Everything was so wonderful."

"You know why. That's the cost of your betrayal. You don't get me. Never again. We can be friends, but that's all. You did a horrible thing, and that's the cost. You lost me. Forever. I'll always be your ex-husband, never again your husband. You need to accept that."

She was quiet. No longer crying, she remained silent, while I held her in my lap.

She sighed. "Alright. I understand. I was going to say you were cruel to do this, but I can't. It was wonderful. Magical. It makes everything that much more painful, but for one evening, you gave me back everything I lost. I want to hate you for taking it away, but I can't. I still love you, and love you even more for this evening."

She snorted, almost laughing. "You make me love you even more, then take away my last hope, which I'd been clinging too since that day you came for me. Damn you, Ken."

She stood, and took me by the hand. "Stroke of midnight?"

"No baby. I doubt that we would have stopped at midnight. I'm yours until we wake tomorrow. If you still want to have anything to do with me, that is."

She tugged me upright, and dragged me into the house. It was quiet. We had the place to ourselves. There was a little banner over the table. 'Happy 28th Birthday' it read. She would be twenty-nine in a little more than a week. There was a small birthday cake on the table.

She looked up at me. "Not part of my plan, sorry. Bonnie knew that I was going to give you your belated birthday."

She swiped her finger across the cake, licking off the icing. "Let's go lover, I've got you for a few more hours. Can I pretend it's last year? Like nothing bad has happened?"

"I'd like that," I told her.

We showered together, and spent hours reacquainting ourselves with each other. We made love twice more, and she insisted on my finishing in her mouth the second time. It was difficult for me, I could feel some of the old feelings coming back. From when we were perfect. We cuddled, but she wouldn't let me go to sleep even though I was exhausted. After a half-hour rest, she went down on me again.

"I don't think I have it in me, gorgeous."

She giggled. "I know you do. You always rise to the occasion." It took her about ten minutes but she managed to get me going.

"I ... " she blushed, then mounted me, rocking back and forth. "I want you in my bottom."

"Jory!" I snapped.

"Please, Ken. Lovingly, like we used to do it. Don't let the last time be so horrible. Once more, with love. Please."

I managed. We used a lot of lube, and took our time getting going. I had a few bad moments, and images of that last session emerged from deep inside my mind a couple of times. I heard her crying. She was on her hands and knees, and I was stroking into her steadily. I stopped, and she whined, grabbing at me. "NO!"

"Hush," I whispered. I put her on her belly, with a couple of pillows underneath her hips. I eased back into her ass, leaning my weight on her, kissing her neck. "Never forget how much I loved you. Never."

She cried softly, while I slid back and forth into her. She turned her head to the side, and I kissed her cheeks, her soft lips. I tenderly ran my fingers through her hair. Her crying ceased, and soft moans escaped her lips.

"This is all I ever wanted, Jory. To love you. None of that other stuff. To love you completely, without reserve." I had stiffened, and was able to penetrate more deeply.

"Love me, Ken. Take me. Make me yours, one last time," she whispered.

I stretched out, fingers interlocked with hers, our bodies touching for our entire lengths. I nibbled her ear, gave her small love bites on her shoulder, sucked on her neck. She was breathing hard, the tiny grunts and moans, her soft words, all indications she was going to come for me.

"Love you, Jory." I whispered. "Always."

She cried out trembling as she came on my cock. Moments later I thrust hard, coming inside her, for the last time ever. I stayed on her a while, kissing her softly. Then I ran the bath, carried her in there and bathed with her. We changed the sheets together, and fell asleep tangled up in each other.

When I woke I was alone.

~ * ~ * ~

She lasted two months. I'm pretty sure it was seeing me with sweet Bonnie, and hearing her nightly cries of passion that finally drove her out. I gave her enough money for her deposit, and went to the bank with her. We opened an account for her, and I arranged a direct deposit of $800 a month.

"I don't want that. I can stand on my own," she had argued.

"Please. Let me do this for you. It's not a lot, but it should help. You're going to have a lot of expenses."

She gave in, and didn't complain when I gave her the money for her initial deposit, $5,000.

She found a good job, which paid almost as much as her old one had. Everyone got together and we moved her into a small apartment that fit her needs. She got the three year old car from her parents and sister. I let her take anything she wanted, and sat down with her to divide up our pictures and mementos.

Bonnie was remarkably patient with me, and all the time I spent with Jory, even after moving her into our bedroom. She still made me make it up to her every night. Baby girl was an oversexed animal. She was everything I needed. The friends with benefits thing was well past, I was falling in love.

Jory's family were incredibly thankful, always complimenting me, telling me what a good person I was. They credited me with saving Jory's life. I stayed good friends with them and Deanna, although Dee was never allowed to drop in on Bonnie and my 'special' time. I still got the big kisses from her anytime we were together.

Bonnie and I were invited to all the family events, and she was welcomed like family. I was always nervous that Mike would have a fit when Dee would track me down and curl my toes with her wonderful kisses, but he and Bonnie took it in stride, laughing at her antics. Over too many beers one evening Mike even thanked me.

"I don't know what you did. I don't want to know. But she's a changed woman. A wild woman."

"A sex goddess," I teased.

"That and more. Thanks."

"Just so you know. We didn't do anything. She was 100% faithful to you. Kisses hugs, and maybe a few stray touches, but that was it. She's mad about you."

"That's all?"

"That's it." I took a sip. "She witnessed more. But didn't participate. Other than that one big kiss with Bonnie."

He almost spit out his beer. "She kissed Bonnie?"

"It was hot as hell. If you ever think you'd like to see that, just let Bonnie know. She loved it."

"Holy shit! She kissed a girl..."

"And she liked it," I teased.

"Damn."

Of course Jory attended all the events. We were always kind to each other. I'd give her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. We'd laugh and joke about the old times. I'd see her watching as Dee gave me my welcome kiss, and watch the sadness in her eyes. I'd catch her watching me and Bonnie, wistfully.

She attended our wedding, and was even a bridesmaid. She sat at the head table. I danced with her, reminding her quietly of our own wedding. Teasing her about our wedding night. She wore her pearls from our last date. I saw her fingering them frequently, watching me.

We never saw or heard from Myra again. Bonnie told me that she'd done six months in prison, and had moved away. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Barclay? I have no idea. I don't care, to be honest. I didn't hate him as much. He'd suffered, and in reality, hadn't actually done anything. Being at the wrong place at the wrong time with bad intent cost him his dick and his job.

When Bonnie was a few months pregnant with our first, we had a pool party and invited all the friends and family. I remember lying back in a lounge chair, Bonnie between my legs, leaning against me. I was rubbing her slightly swollen belly with suntan lotion. Her breasts were just starting to swell, almost spilling out of her bikini. She'd giggle and slap away my hands whenever they strayed, which was often. I saw Jory watching us, and watched the tears slowly spill down her cheeks, before she got up and ran inside the house. I didn't see her again that day.