Yoga on Wednesday

Story Info
A particularly pleasurable yoga class.
4.2k words
4.59
10.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wet_ann
wet_ann
28 Followers

The clock at the front of the room read 11:48.

Fuck, this felt too risky.

What had I been thinking??

I hadn't really, at least not with my brain. It seemed like such a good idea last week. A true inspiration. I had been looking forward to this moment since the moment I walked out of the studio last week. But now? It felt fucking stupid and ridiculous. And uncomfortable.

I shifted on the yoga mat, trying to surreptitiously look around at the handful of people scattered across the large studio. It was a mid-day, mid-week class, composed mostly of retirees and housewives. I was probably the youngest person in the room and the only one who had set up in the back corner, tucked away from the line of sight from most of the class. I had done my research, visiting the studio earlier this week during open hours, and figured out the best place to go unobserved for this class. Of course, this was made slightly complicated by the gigantic mirror wall across from me, but I figured most folks would be paying attention to our instructor.

Oh, our instructor...

The glamorous and unbelievably sexy Veronica. Gorgeous red hair. Sultry voice. Confident in every movement she made, un-fucking-believably flexible.

Mmmm

I shifted again, feeling my pussy pulse rapidly as it began to grow wet at the thoughts of Veronica, remembering what the last class had been like. I closed my eyes and rocked forward, feeling a deep ache from the six inch dildo I had carefully inserted into my pussy while in the bathroom a mere 10 minutes ago.

Oh my god.

I opened my eyes, biting my lower lip to hold back a groan, as I glanced around. I was hyper aware of the chattering and stretching yoga-enthusiasts around me.

Veronica was the only reason I held on to my membership to the studio. She only taught once a week -- Wednesday's at lunch time. I knew her exact routine, having been attending only her classes for the better part of the past six months. Originally, the class timing had worked out with my schedule, which had consisted of 17 units at the local university and two part-time jobs. Now though, I made my schedule fit around this class.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I had a problem.

I glanced at the clock again. 11:53.

The studio door swung open. I exhaled, my heart beginning to race. Right on time.

Veronic swept into the room. That's the best way to describe it. Her long legs easily covered the distance from the door at the end of the studio, heels clicking loudly and without pause on the hardwood floor, the hem of her skirt shifting against her lower thighs, as she called out greetings to the regulars she knew by name.

I bit my lip again, deeply, as Veronica came closer and closer. I was sitting right next to the entrance to the studio's locker room and she would have to pass by me to enter. I felt my pussy throb again, and I shifted backwards, letting my knees fall open slightly. I could feel the base of the dildo press against my heels, a soft damp sensation growing between my thighs where my yoga pants had already begun to stick.

Did I mention that I wasn't wearing any panties? Another genius idea my horny brain had come up with. When I stepped into the locker room to change, the panties I had slipped on this morning were already slick with my arousal just from the anticipation of what I had planned for myself. By the time I had gotten the dildo in, my cotton panties were only going to contribute to chafing. So I tossed them into my gym bag and slipped into my ankle length, black, and thankfully-not-sheer yoga pants. And then resisted the urge to rip off the pants, lock myself in the closest changing stall, and rail myself with my favorite dildo.

Veronica moved past me, without a greeting or even a wave, which was usual. My rational self knew that I was far from the realm Veronica existed in, that I had no chance with a woman that barely gave me a first glance much less a second look. Unfortunately, as you've gleamed from the events thus far, my delusional self ruled my mind and pussy. The latter of which was utterly convinced that the fact that I was the only one in the entire class that Veronica never greeted actually meant something.

I shifted, slowly rocking my hips side to side as I surreptitiously looked around the room. Little echoes of pleasure were beginning to whisper throughout my body, settling into a heavy sensation in my belly. No one was looking at me. No one appeared to have any idea of the wetness, heat, and need pulsing between my legs.

11:55.

People were still trickling into class, unrolling their mats, chattering, and stretching.

I slowly planted my hands behind me, leaning back, arching my chest up, pushing my hips down, deeper as my heart pounded in my chest. I could barely hold back a moan, already beginning to pant slightly. Fuck. I had to pace myself.

I gently returned to a fully upright position, now carefully stretching my arms above my head. Every tiny movement stimulated me, keeping me on the edge while my mind barely restrained my body from giving into the urge to bring myself to climax right now. It knew that there would be a bigger reward, a greater high awaiting this torturously good lesson in delayed gratification.

Veronica swept through the doorway near me, her now bare feet confidently and silently taking her to the front of the room. She was wearing a silky black, tight, two piece set. Deep maroon lines ran down the sides of her leggings and her top was a cropped short sleeve shirt that exposed her pale, defined midriff. Another pang of lust hit me as I thought about what it would be like to dip my tongue into her belly button.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I was so fucked.

12:00.

Time for class to start.

"Up on your feet, everyone, please! We will begin with some light stretching to warm up our muscles." Veronica's voice was soft yet commanding, easily filling the space while also matching the volume of the gentle music that was playing. She was polite, firm, and quick footed as she guided us through a series of neck stretches and shoulder openers. As I had scrambled to my feet, I'd felt a gush of wetness leave me, warming my inner thighs as the dildo slowly slid slightly out of me. This actually eased the ache inside of me, and I let myself relax, enjoying the relief in my upper back as the muscle tension melted away.

I could barely see Veronica from my location, even with the mirror, due to the masses of people in front of me. But her voice was enough to keep my arousal humming through me. The ache was back. I clenched my legs together, fighting the urge to press my hand to the hot spot between my legs, where I could grip the dildo if I wanted to. And ram it back inside of me. Deep.

Mmmmm, I needed more now.

Veronica answered my prayers as she called out the next instructions.

"We are going to center today's lesson around a full sun salutation sequence, drawn out with additional pulses. Take this opportunity to go as deep as you can with each movement. Don't be afraid to push yourself. We will begin in mountain pose, feet together, arms at chest level. As you inhale, reach your arms up, arch your back, and gently lean your hips forward."

As I gently leaned back, I closed my eyes, my core tight and strong. My breathing hitched slightly as I slowly pushed my hips forward, the silicone cock regaining the depth in my pussy it had lost earlier. Ohh it felt so good, so full in this position, that ache building again in my belly.

"Let's focus on our core with the pulses today. Bring your hips back into a nearly neutral position....good...and now pulse back forward. Yes, like that. Don't be afraid to lean into the pulse, use your arms to help balance you by reaching back just a little more."

Ah yes, the pulses.

I had learned that Veronica was a creature of habit. She always entered and left the studio at the same times. Began with the same warm up stretches. Ended with the same cool down meditation. And she always repeated the week 4 class for a month with 5 Wednesdays. Meaning this class was going to be the exact same as last week's. The class that had riled me up so much that I had driven straight home afterwards, skipping my afternoon seminar so that I could make myself cum with my favorite toy.

I pulsed back and forward slowly, my arms shaking slightly as I kept them outstretched above me. Each pulse stimulated a slow, sensual fucking. The silicone cock would lazily slide out as I returned to neutral and then lazily penetrate me again, going ever so slightly deeper with each pulse.

The ache inside of me was building into something so painful but so good. I lost myself in the sensation of everything. My entire body was quivering, my nipples throbbing and chafing against my sports bra, my breath coming in shaky gasps as I choked back my moans.

A small wave was building in me, my clit beginning to pulse. Oh god, fuck I was getting there. Just a little more, a little...

My movements were becoming a little sporadic, my arms and thighs trembling, as I fought to remain steady while holding off orgasming as well. I was beginning to struggle in earnest with keeping my core strong, but my sheer stubbornness kept me from dissolving - externally at least. I was so close to that edge, and I so desperately wanted to give in and fall.

It was both a relief and a disappointment when Veronica called out the next movement, "Inhale and stretch your arms above. As you exhale, fold forward at your hips, bending your knees slightly, and reaching for your ankles. Feel the stretch in your back...calves...let your head hang loose."

I exhaled shakily through my mouth as I brought my chest to my knees, folding slowly, carefully, stretching my arms out, as I strained against the deep pressure inside of me. I couldn't reach my ankles, not today. God, the dildo was pressed so deep inside of me in this position that it took my breath away. I was panting a little, my mouth open, with thin streams of drool dropping to the mat below me.

And so it continued. We moved into the next pose, stepping back into a plank that went straight into the cobra pose with pulses -- the dildo ramming deep against me as its base pressed into the floor each time I pulsed my chest up from lying facing down on the mat. Next we fluidly shifted into a set of pulses that varied between downward dog and being on all fours while arching our back, and fuckkk if it didn't feel as if I was being fucked from behind.

Then we were working backwards through the exercises, going through the second half of the sun salutation sequence. Though this time it seemed longer, the pulses deeper - more agonizing, more arousing -- and I could feel a deep, urgent, desperate need radiate all through me. With each pulse, my imagination would run wild, fantasizing that there was someone behind the silicone cock that was fucking me right where it ached. Or that I was alone in the room and could strip down and freely ram the dildo in me till I saw stars. Or that I would do that even with everyone still in the room, watching me come apart.

It was torturous. It felt so naughty, it was just enough to keep me teetering on the edge. Hell if someone just lightly blew on my clit, I'd probably come right then and there.

Finally, we finished the pose we had started with - this time I imagined that I had one of those strapon cocks on, the ones with the dildo on the harness side too. I fantasized with each pulse, that as the dildo fucked me slowly, I was also fucking someone else. That as my warm pussy was being filled and stretched, I was doing the same to someone else's hot, wet pussy, hearing her moans and feeling her body quiver as mine did. Of course, that someone else was Veronica in my head.

With that, the woman of the hour herself lead us through the initial cool down stretches before instructing us to lower ourselves into child's pose.

I was so exhausted by this point. I let my chest sag into the floor, my forehead pressing into the mat, as sweat dripped down my nose. In this position, I could feel the cock so deeply inside me, pushing against the pressure that had been building from the moment it entered me. I could smell how wet I was, could feel that wetness still leaking out from around the secret cock in me. Arousal was still humming through me, begging for me to answer. Fuck, I just wanted these stretches to be over with so I could lock myself in the back changing room and finally fuck myself silly. This entire class, this build up, had felt like an insanely long foreplay session, like someone was slowly, lazily, but deeply finger fucking me. I had spent the last 48 minutes edging myself and I wanted my reward now.

I sank further into child's pose, wiggling my hips and feeling the tingles of pleasure radiate out through my body. God, I was so wet I'd have to peel these tights off of myself. And the noises my pussy would make as I fucked myself...mmm...I bit my lip to hold in my moan. Fuck, what's wrong with me. How can the thought of the wet sounds my pussy turn me on even more? But it does.

It's nothing compared to the next thought that flashes through my mind.

What it would feel like to have Veronica suck, lick, and swallow every bit of the wetness coming from me. I couldn't stop the desperate gasp that escaped me. I looked up to the front of the room, biting my lip, my heart beating a strong rhythm in my chest and clif as I gazed at Veronica, mentally pleading and hoping that she would end my suffering soon.

"We will end with a deep pigeons pose on each side. Once again take your time moving into this position and settle into the stretch," Veronica finally called out.

I did not take my time moving into pigeons pose. I was too impatient, aggravated and aroused by the cock in me, and exhausted from the truly full body workout I had done today. So when my foot caught against the mat as I was sliding my knee underneath me and forward, my arms gave out, unable to even lift me 6 inches off the mat.

I exploded.

It came out of nowhere, with a twinge of pain mixed in with the deep waves of pleasure rocking through me. My heart was pounding in my chest and clit as my pussy spasmed around the dildo. I collapsed forward, falling onto my elbows, squeezing my eyes shut, clenching my teeth, and biting my lip to choke back the moans that were involuntarily rising up with my deep orgasm. Tears were being squeezed out of the corner of my eyes, sweat dripping down my nose, my hair falling loose from its bun around my face, shielding me as I struggled to hold onto some semblance of my dignity as my body shuddered and shook.

When I'd awkwardly tried to bring my knee forward, I'd ended up falling back down so that the heel of my foot had perfectly lined up with the base of the dildo. Ramming it deep, fucking deep inside of me, while also pinching my clit somehow, and sending me spiraling into a long orgasm, which kept crashing through me, numbing me to the world around me, leaving me dizzy as it reached its culmination.

I don't know how much time passed. Finally, my senses returned and I found my forehead pressed into the mat as drool and sweat dripped down. The room was no longer quiet, class had clearly ended while I'd been floating in the clouds.

As my orgasm ebbed away, I slowly lifted my head and carefully shifted to the side to pull my knee free. This let the dildo slide back out of me slightly, sending tingles through my whole body. People were chattering all around me. Over half the class was gone, in fact some people were already exiting the locker room dressed again in normal clothes. I couldn't even see Veronica, just a mass of people where I figured everyone left was gathered around her.

I slowly came up onto my knees, becoming aware of a literal puddle of liquid on my mat, evidence of what had just transpired. My face got warm and I quickly, carefully rolled up my mat, bending it in the middle so that the liquid would pool and not drip out as I walked back to the locker room.

Standing up nearly brought me to my knees again. I was so sensitive, hovering in some multi-orgasmic plane. But I was a woman on a mission now. I kept my tight grip on my horizontal mat as I furtively looked around the room and then slowly stepped backwards toward the entrance to the locker room. No one was looking at me. But the number of people in the room was dwindling as more and more folks left. A quick glance over the shoulder ensured that no one was coming out of the locker room. I began slowly shuffling towards the entrance, feeling the dildo continue to slide slightly out of me with each tiny step I took.

With one last look around the room, I turned and rapidly waddled to the locker room. I say waddled because the base of the dildo was catching against my legs with each step, oscillating in my way too slippery pussy.

Once in the locker room, it was apparent it was empty. The working professionals had already changed and left. The retirees, housewives and others usually just came and left in their workout clothes. Meaning I basically had the locker room to myself.

Against all odds, I felt a pang of arousal in my belly, the heaviness of anticipation settling in once again. I made a bee line for that back changing room I'd been thinking about during class. My heart pounding, I stepped inside, tossed my yoga mat down, and slid the lock shut in one motion. In the next moment, I was using both my hands to peel my yoga leggings off.

My legs and thighs were sticky, wet and clinging to the fabric. But finally I got the leggings low enough so that I could see the light pink base of the dildo. I let go of my waistband with my right hand, using it to hold the dildo in place.

I was panting, desperate, horny again, still even after just cumming not 10 minutes ago. I lowered myself into a standing kneeling position, roughly shoving my yoga pants down as far as I could, letting them bunch up around my knees and just above the floor.

And then I focused my attention between my legs, more firmly gripping the base of the dildo. I felt so wet, I had to actually press up a little to keep it inside of me. I paused for a moment, circling my hips as I let the need build.

And then I pulled out the dildo. My juices came gushing down, thick creamy streams oozing slowly out of me. The sight of my cum, combined with a deep wave of pleasure as my pussy ring expanded to let go of the cock that had been buried inside for the past hour, was enough to actually bring me down to my hands and knees.

I let out a guttural moan, unable to hold back as I started cumming again, one hand opening and closing against the unforgiving cement floor while the other barely held the tip of the dildo just barely inside of me. I was shaking again, my thighs quivering, my pussy clenching and opening against nothing this time. I moaned as I fully pulled out the dildo. I could feel my pussy leaking down my legs. Fuck, I wonder what I looked like right now, from behind.

I felt like an animal. Or a junkie. Desperate. Needy. Wanting to be fucked. Deeply, continuously, till all I knew was how to cum again and again.

With my orgasm still fading away, I pushed the dildo back in me. Then pulled it all the way out and rammed it back in. Fuck. I bowed my head, pressing my left hand into the ground while the right set the pace for the desperate fucking I was giving myself.

And fuck I was right earlier. The sounds my pussy was making made this so much more intense, more pleasurable. Wet, just as desperate as me, hot, and mixing in with my gasps and moans.

All I could think about was the pressure building in me. All I could feel was the dildo going in and out of me, my knuckles occasionally catching on my clit and sending shocks of pleasure through me. All I could here was the sound of my pussy being fucked, the moans being ripped from throat.

wet_ann
wet_ann
28 Followers
12