Yogabot Pt. 05

Story Info
A girl gets into hypnosis to help with yoga. And likes it.
4.5k words
4.82
19.5k
24

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
justCal
justCal
165 Followers

When I heard the door close, his words came back to me in a rush:

"When I close this door, here is what you will do. You will stand, lock the door, and strip naked. Then you will find your dildo and clean it. You will take your dildo and your phone and lay on your bed. You will remember tonight, and get lost in the feelings of submission to me. And you will masturbate with your hands and with your dildo. But you will not orgasm. I will call you later with further instructions. You won't fail me, will you Pet?"

I scrambled to my feet as quickly as I could. I was good at following instructions. My coaches had grilled me for countless hours about the order of movements needed to reach my goals. Don't think, just move.

Stand up: check.

I reached out to turn the deadbolt with a click.

Lock the door: check.

I quickly pulled off my shorts and stepped out of them, carelessly kicking them to the side.

Strip naked: check.

I hurried to my sofa and grabbed my dildo, still nestled behind the pillow, resting on the cushion.

Find your dildo: check.

I rushed to the kitchen sink because it was closest. I washed it thoroughly but as quickly as I could with hand soap and warm water. Then dried it as completely as I could with a paper towel. I wanted it to be perfect. It needed to be flawlessly clean, and quickly. Because my Owner had demanded it. And I wanted to do anything to please him. Even though I knew he was not physically present, I would know if I failed him. And I would tell him, of course. I could never hide my failure. Any deceit, even just not mentioning a tiny mistake in obedience, was intolerable.

Clean your dildo: check.

I rushed back to the sofa as quickly as I could. I glanced at the laptop with the video still recording and thought about turning it off. What if it filled my hard drive? What if I lost it?

But I had not been told to do that. And it seemed a distraction from my Owner's, my Master's, instructions. So I ignored it. It did not matter. My obedience was the only thing that was important.

My cell phone was on the table next to the sofa. I scooped it up as I blew past, on my way to the bedroom.

Once there, I walked straight to the bed and laid down on the comforter, not even pulling it back. I was not told to. It would have been a distraction.

Take your dildo and your phone and lay on your bed: Check.

I lay on my back, my legs spread themselves without effort as I thought back over the evening. I was a Yogabot. I was a sex slave. I was property. I was a hypnotized puppet. I was kissed. I was wanton. I was topless. I was shameless before him. He became my Master. And he probably became my boyfriend too, although we had not said either.

He was my Master. He was my Owner. But he was Mark. He was not my Owner, who happened to be Mark. He was my Owner exactly because he was Mark. Who else could have done this to me?

I thought about how he ordered me to shove my hand down my shorts and masturbate for him. I thought how kind it was that he did not make me humiliate myself by being nude while I did it. I knew that was why I wanted to belong to him. I was grateful for his concern and his care.

But the other part of my brain wanted to be humiliated. I wanted him to make me hump a lamppost nude in the middle of a crowded street so everyone would know what a hopeless, sex craved slut I was.

The thrill from being HIS hopeless, sex craved slut drove me to obey, however he wanted me.

I had been in relationships where sex was involved. But it almost seemed like a ritual or some nice hobby we did together. "Oh, I'm going out with him. Well, we should make love. OK." Or "Oh, he's cute, and he wants a one-night stand on Spring Break. Yeah, that sounds like fun. I need to get off, and I just need to be careful."

But this was primal. My sexual drive was not an afterthought. It was an obsession. I had never been so horny. In fact, I had never thought I could be so horny. I had turned into an animal or a succubus. At this moment, had he called me and told me to quit my job and go out on the street and turn tricks for him, giving him all the money, I probably would have done it. What was left of my rational thought after the trancing, was blown away by the firestorm of arousal.

Yet it was more than raw lust. It was Mark. It was as if he had reached in an unlocked a raging monster (as he had said). And that monster wanted to devour him and be devoured by him.

I wanted the world to know that I was his. And I wanted what I had told him -- to be his completely, without reservation. I wanted him to hurt me, abuse me, humiliate me, but never harm me. I wanted him to love me, care for me, cook for me, protect me, respect me, but never stop controlling me. I wanted him to make me strip and kneel for him in a crowded room so everyone could see that I belonged to him. But I also wanted him to control the room, so that he would fill it in a way that would keep me safe.

My hand moved faster than a vibrator, in small strokes over my clit. I was so wet already that the dildo would have slid in without hesitation. But I took the time to slide it in and out of my mouth first. I sucked it as if it were his cock. I licked it from bottom to top. I teased its head. I took it as deeply as I could and moaned into it before sliding it out and licking the bottom. I imagined how he would react and it made me tremble.

Then I slid it slowly down my body, remembering how difficult it had been to move my hands slowly up my torso. And in one, swift movement, shoved it completely into my waiting cunt. I pushed it hard and fast.

The first penetration sent a shock to me. I was lubricated, but not stretched. So it forced its way into my pussy and it felt a little like it was splitting me in two. An instant later, the discomfort disappeared and was replaced by a complete fullness as it stimulated my G spot.

I was already on verge of cumming, although I knew I would not. And I was strangely disappointed by how quickly the pain receded. I remembered twisting my nipples and did so again. When did I become a pain slut? What did it matter? I was Master's toy.

On an instinct, I did something I had done only a very few times before. I flipped myself over so that I was face down and lifted my ass in the air. I was still obedient -- "lay one the bed" did not say what position to be in. I elevated my ass so that my face was forced so far into the mattress that I had to turn my head to the side to breathe. I felt like an animal waiting to be bred.

And, I removed my dildo from my pussy, feeling a deep pang of regret when I did it. My cunt quivered in response and started to spasm in what may have become a ruined orgasm, had I not resisted it. My pussy had become nothing more than a fuck hole and wanted the dildo back to fill the emptiness in it.

But I had another wild idea. It was not thought, so much as instinct. What would a wanton slut do to please her Master? How could she show how far she would go?

I stopped teasing my clit long enough to spread my cheeks. Then I started to slide the dildo into my asshole.

I had never had anal sex before. A couple of my lovers had asked and some even had tried without my assenting. But it was a hard "NO!" for me. I told them that if they ever tried it again, I would kick them so hard I would ruin their family plans.

But this was different. He was not a lover. He was my Master. He owned me and could do what he liked. I meant what I said about no limits. I did not feel compelled to turn into an anal slut; I craved it. If other guys liked it, then maybe he would too. At least, I wanted to make the attempt to show him that I was more than willing, even initiating it.

It was not the first time I had violated myself in this way, though. After being pressured by boyfriends and talking to girlfriends -- some of whom actually liked it -- curiosity had overcome my hesitation. But anal penetration was rare for me.

My dildo was smallish -- only 5 1/2 inches long and not quite an inch thick. In truth, many women would have used it as an anal dildo only. But it was uncomfortable for me. In the few times I had used it this way, I had to coax it in with extra lube and lots of slow rocking. I hated getting it in. Once it was in, I didn't mind it. In fact, it stimulated the nerves in my backdoor nicely. And I had to admit that when I orgasm ed, the vibrations from my pussy echoed in my ass and clamped down on Mr. Dildo nicely, prolonging my orgasms noticeably.

But tonight was not about any of that. Tonight was about Master. Tonight was about willingly humiliating myself and pleasing him. Tonight was about obeying him completely. And even more, tonight was about going beyond what was ordered to show what a good toy I could be for him. I felt absolutely driven to prove that I would do anything for him.

So, tonight, there was no lube, except the wetness from my dripping snatch. I was not slow and gentle, but rough and forceful. My first thrust failed to gain much entry, but it just inspired me to push harder. I buried my face in my pillow under the comforter and screamed into it as I pushed harder and harder, thrusting the fake dick into my virgin ass, wanting it. Craving it. Embracing the pain. "I don't mind getting hurt," I had said. Now I was out to prove it.

I felt my sphincter give way. The dildo slid in easily after that. I could feel the sensitive nerves in my backdoor spasm in both pain and pleasure. My insides felt full again, but in a different way.

I wished I'd had another dildo to shove into my pussy. And maybe a third for my mouth. Then, had I thought that my Owner might want it, I would have turned my phone camera on and let him see me fucking myself to show I was at his disposal -- ass, cunt, mouth, however he wanted me.

My fingers returned to my pussy, while my other hand rocked the dildo in and out slowly. My clit was on fire. Its spasms were beyond control. Every time I even brushed it, my whole pussy would spasm in a pre-orgasm signal that would be picked up by my ass as it clenched the fake dick inside it.

It was torture -- not the pain, but the command not to orgasm, but keep masturbating.

The experience was hard to describe. It was like blacking out, without backing out. Nothing else in the world mattered. My dildo, my pussy, my Owner, these were my universe. I kept replaying my submission in my mind. I kept re-living kneeling for him, smelling him, hearing him, but not looking at him. I kept feeling the need to obey, the monster he had awoken.

And life became a blur.

I had been there for days or seconds; I could not tell. And I did not care. I was used to pushing my endurance. And I knew I would be this way all night if he wanted it. But it would be torture. Every move bringing me to pre-orgasm spasms, only to back off so I would obey. I knew I would always obey. I craved the obedience far more than the orgasm, and I craved the orgasm more than breathing.

I stopped instantly when the phone rang. My pussy screamed at me, but I ignored it. I trembled with a near-oragasm as I twisted myself to see who the caller was.

As I had hoped, with breathless excitement, it was Master. That realization sent a thrill through me that was better than a climax.

"Hello, Master." I said without hesitation. As I spoke, I had slid down to the floor to kneel and switch to speaker phone. He had commanded me to lay on the bed, but he also said he would have further instructions. So I wanted to be in the proper place to receive them.

"Hello Pet."

I smiled and bit my lip. I loved being his Pet.

"Have you done as instructed?"

"Of course, Master."

"Tell me."

"Yes Sir. When you left, I stood and locked the door. Then I stripped naked. I found my dildo and washed it and dried it well. Then I took it and my phone and came into the bedroom and laid on the bed so I could masturbate and remember the day for you."

"Good girl."

The shiver, with the anal dildo still inside me felt amazing. My hips rocked in response.

"So, Pet, are you on the bed still?"

"No, Master. I was. But now I am kneeling on the floor, since I saw it was you who called."

"Good Pet."

My body did not notice that he switched from "girl" to "pet." It responded the same way. The spasms shook me. And the pride forced a smile on my lips.

"And your dildo, is it still in your pussy?"

'No, Sir. I thought it would please you if I fucked my ass with it."

There was silence. The very statement was something the non-submissive me would never have said to him or anyone else. Not even in jest. But, I was far beyond that, now. I was self aware enough to know that this was out of character for Kendra. And too much in subspace to care. In fact, I found it pleasing, in a way. I was morphing from a girl who was a friend to a girlfriend to a Pet to a wanton sex toy, who had no modesty. This was exactly what I had craved.

"Is this," he said finally, "something you do often?"

"No Sir. I only did it because I thought it might please you and wanted to show how far I will go to please you, Master."

"I see. Good Pet."

I felt like the whole world was perfect. My body felt the spasms. But my mind felt released. I grinned deeply, knowing that I had pleased him.

"Well, as much as I am hesitant to say it, " he began, " Return to me Kendra."

Nothing changed.

There was no rush of hypnotic wakening. I did not feel less his. Or more modest. Earlier, when he had released me from my subspace, I felt as if I was still in the zone, but aware of other things and more willing to bend the rules. This time, I didn't care. I was too far gone for that. I wanted to cum, and cum hard. But more than that, I wanted to please him.

It took a few moments for me to summon up enough independent will to speak without being spoken to, but I managed. "Ummm... May.. may I still call you Master? It can be just for tonight, if you like..."

"Of course Pet."

I beamed with joy, partly because it meant the experience would not end yet. And partly because it was something I offered willingly, without any hypnotic compulsion.

It was strange. I wanted the control. I wanted the compulsion. But I wanted to surrender willingly too. "Consensual non-consent," he had said and it was a perfect description. I wanted him to control me. But I wanted it to be a gift I gave him.

"Thank you, Master."

"Are you close to orgasm?"

"Impossibly so, Sir. If I even get close to my clit, I start to. I don't even need to touch it."

"Good girl." That almost pushed me over the top, but I held back.

"Would you like to cum?"

"I... yes.. no.. I want... I only want to if it pleases you, Master. But... I... am so close. Like my body is demanding it. I've.. I swear I've never been so horny. I didn't even think it was possible to want to cum so badly. But only if.. if it pleases you. Is there.. is there something I can do to... to please you enough to... to earn it?"

My ass kept clenching on the dildo. I was rocking a little, using my heels to drive it in a bit more, then rocking forward to squeeze it out. He had never said to stop masturbating, so I was slowly tracing my fingers along the lips of my pussy. It kept diving me wild. The walls of my sex were contracting and expanding so much they were almost vibrating.

When he did not respond, I started to come up with the most humiliating and submissive things I could: "I.. I could switch to video so you could watch me, Master? Or record myself and send you a copy. Or...umm... " I took a deep breath before offering what I was thinking, but knew I was too far gone to stop. "Or, I could live stream for all our friends to see. Or expose myself to strangers. Or spank myself. Or -- I'll do anything for you Master. "

"Hmmm... " he said in his sexiest voice. "As a matter of fact, there is something."

"Anything!"

"I mentioned that I had put a couple surprises in when I tranced you last Pet. It's not quite as extreme as what you suggest, but you agreed to it while you were under. I asked you to be completely honest, and I think you wanted it on some level. For tonight, and tonight only, you gave me control of your orgasms. I think you would be unable to cum without my permission. And, on the other hand, I can make you cum by just ordering you. So, I'd like to use it to train you. If you cum when I tell you and only when I tell you, eventually it will become habit. So, let's start now."

Sometimes I can be quick to pick up on what is not said. It helps if you are a career woman, like I am. And I noticed that he said "tonight only" and then talked about how it would "become" habit. And it would "train" me. I believed him about the "tonight only" part. It seemed very much like him to take this one step at a time. But it also implied that we would be doing it again. Even in my lust-drunken stupor, I tucked away that thought. My smile escaped my sex-driven libido.

I actually felt tears of joy in my eyes. I had not driven him away. He wanted me! Not only did he want me, he wanted me with all my newfound kinks. Maybe, he even wanted me because of them. But he did not see this as a one-time thing. All I could think of is that he was not just humoring me. He accepted me. He accepted me just like this! He would train me. And in so doing, own me even more completely. And I, the athlete accustom to training and being trained, would embrace it.

I could not imagine anything better.

"Are you still masturbating? " His voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes, Master."

"Get as close as you can to orgasm but do not cum"

"Oh, but,,, Master... I am so so... close"

"CLOSER!"

"Yessir!" In truth, my recognition of his desire for me had distracted me.

I bounced up and down on the anal probe while my fingers shoved themselves 2 knuckles deep into my snatch. I tried to avoid rubbing my clit, since I knew it would make me cum without permission. When I hit it by accident I thought I would lose it. Reacting quickly, I twisted and pinched a nipple with the other hand. The pain was so erotic, but it distracted me. Each time I brushed my clit, I would repeat. I wasn't sure it the nipple pain was hurting or helping, though. While it stalled my orgasm, it made the desire even stronger.

After only a few seconds, I was bouncing up and down on the cock in my ass like a porn star, one hand working my cunt like a machine, the other torturing my poor nipples.

"I will count to 5 Pet. After I reach 5, I will give you the command to cum, if I like. Based on your responses to the hypnosis, I think you will."

"y..ye--ssss..mmmmm... ohhhhhh.... ms.... aa.ster...."

"1"

I felt a jolt go through me. I thought I was as aroused as I could ever be. But that doubled it. I assumed this must have been part of my hypnotic training, but lacked the clarity or time to dwell on it.

"2"

Again... it was like someone zapped me with a horny gun. I started to beg in a whisper.

"Please.....ohhhh le.. pleasse let me...cummmmm"

"3"

"OOOHHHHH!.. ggggggg... ffffuuuucc...I....pppleee--"

"4"

I became non-verbal. All I could do was pant and grunt. I was an animal. I was dripping with sweat. I was dripping from my pussy. I was a giant ball of slut. My breath came in short, shallow, tight movements, that almost felt like cumming from my chest.

"When I make you cum. If I make you cum--"

"oh please oh please oh pleassssss oohhhh"

"I want you to call me Master... you can do that, can't you?"

"yeeessssss....ohhhhhhh pleaaaaassssseee"

"5..."

I was beyond ready. I was just holding it in for him. And I knew the dam would break any second. I was mentally begging him to make me cum. Why was he stalling? I couldn't hold it. I couldn't stop any l--

"CUM for me!"

"OOOOHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAASSSSTERRR" I didn't scream. It was a throaty whisper that I knew would leave me horse for days. It even hurt when I did it, but I couldn't stop. "I'm cumming I'm cumming... fuccccckkkk... Master... I'm cumming for you... gooooohhhhh yessssss... anything.. I'd... ohhhdo...any....thing.. MMMasssssssster."

justCal
justCal
165 Followers
12