Yorkshire Dogging Adventure

Story Info
A little true adventure.
3.1k words
4.41
22.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny just heard here phone beep.

"Bugger "Penny thought as she noticed that the battery was going down.

She checked the text message she had received from Pete earlier that day to make sure that she had got the instructions right.

"Yup, I am in the right place" she thought, as she checked the address on the menu on the table.

Penny read the text message again to herself 'our favourite pub, Holmfirth.'

Penny scrolled down the rest of the message to read it again, 'Short leather skirt, see through blouse, high heels xx'.

Penny had laughed to herself about the message and thought what a kinky bugger Pete was. What had he planned this time?

After getting home from work to an empty house, Penny had changed and set off for the pub. It was a winters evening and already dark but quite mild. As Penny got to the pub she felt quite nervous about going in by herself as it was not something that 'ladies do'.

The pub was quiet as it was still early on a Saturday evening. There were just a few couples in the restaurant quietly chatting away. Penny had taken a seat in a quiet corner and ordered a diet coke from the waitress. This had arrived fairly quickly and Penny sat looking over the menu to pass the time.

It was already 15 minutes past when Pete had said and she thought that it was unusual for him to be late. Penny then got the strangest feeling that she was being watched. From the corner of her eye she noticed a middle aged man businessman in a blue pinstripe suit sitting about 20 feet opposite who although was looking at his laptop was casting a glance over the top of the screen at Penny.

Penny thought 'Maybe this short skirt was a bit too short' and laughed to herself.

Penny quickly looked over at the man who was in his mid fifties. She thought he must be waiting to meet a business colleague as his table was covered in brochures. She thought he was quite distinguished looking but averted her gaze back to the menu which she now knew intimately.

Penny thought 'Where is Pete, I am getting bored of this menu'. Penny was aware that the man continued to look at her direction.

Penny thought to herself 'Maybe I should have a bit of naughty fun considering Pete can't be bothered to get here on time.'

Penny moved on the sofa type seat slightly so that she could cross her legs and more to the point the business gent 20 feet away could get a better view.

Penny crossed her legs which had the effect that the leather skirt rode up her thighs slightly. She immediately noticed the gent opposite sitting upright taking even more notice than before.

Penny thought 'Ohh this is fun and thank fuck there is no one else that can see me!'

Penny continued to read the burger options on the menu while playfully twiddling with her hair. She noticed that the man opposite had now lost all interest in his laptop.

Penny thought to herself 'Bet my long brown legs on show are much more interesting than your spreadsheets'.

She thought that he must be enjoying himself and wondered again where Pete was.

Penny thought that they must have turned the heating up in the bar as she was either getting heated up by wither the temperature, showing a bit of leg or else here menopause symptoms were kicking in again.

Penny decided to take her jacket off and thought 'I will make a bit of a show with this' and chuckled to herself.

She slid forward in her seat making sure that the seat material slowly moved her skirt up her legs. She pretended that she was too preoccupied with taking her jacket off to even notice but by this time her skirt hem was near the upper part of her thighs. She took her jacket off and made sure that when she was doing this she pushed her breasts out. As she had been a good wife and done what Pete had requested and just wore a see through blouse, she knew that this would have been a magnificent sight to the gent opposite. Penny had also been a bit naughty and not wore a bra. She knew that her nipples were hard with the excitement of the situation and that these would have been showing through the blouse material. As she moved she felt the material rubbing against her nipples which felt good.

Penny put her jacket to one side and made herself comfortable again and took the menu up again. She pretended to glance at the clock that was on the wall and noticed that the man had lost all interest in his laptop and his hands were nowhere to be seen.

Penny thought 'Has my little show made him want to fiddle with his cock?'

Penny looked at her phone again. Another 10 minutes had passed and still there was no contact from Pete.

Penny had finished her drink and thought 'I could do with the loo.'

Again, Penny thought this was another good opportunity to flash a bit of leg. As she got up to go to the toilet, she made sure that her skirt had slid even further up her legs. She was again conscious that the man's eyes were on her. She then turned her back to the man reached over the table to retrieve her jacket.

Penny carried out this action in nearly slow motion as she knew that not only was her skirt still partly up her thighs but she wanted to give the man a nice view. As she reached over the table she could feel her skirt riding further up her thighs to just below her bum cheeks. Penny had to really stretch on the tiptoes of her high heels but managed to get her jacket. Penny went to find the toilets and made brief eye contact with the man at the table. He flashed her a friendly smile as she walked past. She noticed he had friendly eyes and smiled back.

Penny eventually found the ladies toilets which were at the end of the room where she had been.

She went to the toilet and thought to herself 'God, I am really soaking'.

Penny wiped her pussy after going to the toilet and thought to herself 'all this flashing is making me soaking'.

She smiled to herself as she decided to stuff her pants in her handbag and made her way to the door to leave. Penny thought to herself about the man in the bar and thought to herself that she could really do with a good hard thick girthy cock inside her.

Penny made her way back to her table past the gent who was still sitting at his laptop. At that moment Pete had arrived and they exchanged greetings and a kiss. Penny noticed that the businessman looked a bit disappointed and laughed to herself. Pete suggested that they go. They both started to walk towards the exit past the businessman. Penny would tell Pete all about the incident later, she knew he would like the story. As they walked past the businessman, Penny could not fail to notice a large swollen bulge going down his trouser leg.

'Goodness, what a big boy and there was me just thinking about needing a good girthy cock!' thought Penny.

Penny and Pete went to the car park and got into Pete's car.

Penny asked "Where are we going?"

Pete replied "I thought we could go for a romantic drive in the countryside".

Penny immediately knew the meaning that this had and felt a pulsation in her pussy. She thought to herself about how she had enjoyed teasing the man in the pub and thought about him wanking while thinking about her later on. Penny wished she had have shown him some more and been a real tease.

Pete drove towards Holmfirth and Penny thought about all the good bands they had been to see in the theatre which was there. Penny thought about suggesting going and seeing something tonight but when she seen that it was some punk band on the sign outside, she just kept quiet.

Pete turned left opposite the theatre in the centre of Holmfirth. Penny noticed a sign saying 'Dunford Road'. She remarked to Pete that she did not have a clue where she was going. Pete just replied that it was part of the motorbike routes where he would go and that it was nice and peaceful.

Penny just smiled as she knew that peaceful meant 'somewhere that you can play with my pussy and somewhere where I can suck your cock'.

Pete drove on into the darkness. The houses disappeared into the winter night behind them and then it was just stone walls and fields. After several miles Pete turned into a little road. In the lights of the car Penny seen a sign which said 'Winscar Reservoir'. Penny thought at least I am still in Yorkshire as she did not really have a clue where she was.

Pete drove down the little road which came to a dead end. Penny thought this must be the car park for walkers around the reservoir. Needless to say at this time of the night it was in total darkness and not a soul about. Pete drove to the end of the car park and parked in one of the bays. In the lights of the car Penny could see a couple of picnic benches and a few trees. Pete turned the lights off.

Penny turned some nice music on the car radio and said to Pete that this seemed a nice place and they must come here some day for a walk. Pete agreed. Penny thought about Pete's definition of a peaceful place and thought if there was any time that she could do with her pussy licked was right now. After the episode in the bar, her pussy was wet with anticipation and the thought of Pete now between her thighs licking and sucking her pussy was a pleasant thought.

Penny felt another trickle of pussy juice making its way out.

"Pete" Penny said.

"'What is it?" replied Pete.

Penny said "Pete, I am really worried about my skirt. I took my pants off in the bar toilets as they were really uncomfortable but I am worried that my juices will ruin the leather, I really think you should get between my legs and lick up all that pussy juice."

Pete smiled and said it would be a pleasure. Penny swivelled on the passenger seat and spread her legs slightly. Pete reached over and ran a finger up Penny's smooth pussy and noticed that she must have waxed earlier. He noticed how wet she was and his mouth watered at the thought of getting his tongue inside her.

Penny lay against the door and spread her legs apart further. Pete stretched his head across to slide his tongue inside but the centre console was in the way.

"I have a better idea Penny" said Pete.

Pete got out of the car into the darkness and went around to Penny's side of the car.

Pete opened the car door, slid Penny's seat back and reclined it in the one swift motion. That was slick thought Penny and moved to let Pete crouch into the foot well. As the seat was almost flat now, Penny slid herself up the seat to let Pete get closer. As she did this she spread her legs further apart and pulled her skirt up.

Pete slowly moved his face close to her pussy and started teasing her clit with his tongue. Pete reached up and slowly unbuttoned her blouse with one hand and slowly and gently started playing with her nipples. Penny could hear the sound of Pete's tongue licking and slurping all her pussy juice and thought how good it felt and how her skirt was saved.

Penny thought about what she was thinking about in the toilet. She needed hard cock and needed it now. Pete must have been a mind reader because just as she was thinking this, she could hear his belt being undone. Within seconds she could feel the tip of Pete's hard cock rubbing up and down her pussy, slightly opening her pussy lips. Penny spread her legs further apart taking care with her heels. She had one foot on the side of the door and the other was on the dashboard.

Penny felt Pete slowly slide his cock in until it was fully in. She reached down with one hand and squeezed his balls and with her other hand she slowly rubbed her clit. Pete slowly slid his cock in and out of Penny's very wet pussy. Penny could feel her juices covering Pete's tight balls. Penny thought how good this felt as her pussy gripped around Pete's hard cock and rubbed her clit faster and started to cum.

Penny must have gripped too hard as she suddenly felt Pete give a loud groan and felt his cock convulse inside her. She thought about her wet pussy getting filled up with hot sticky cum. Pete pulled his cock from Penny's pussy just as Penny reached for the wet wipes. She liked the thought of her pussy filled with cum but did not want to ruin Pete's car seats.

Pete slid across the centre console to the driver's seat.

Pete said "That was nice and THAT was very wet'.

Penny thought of how her pussy had come to be so wet from the pub earlier. Penny thought of how horny she still was and told Pete that she could do with some more cock. Pete replied that they were in a deserted country car park and there were no more cocks and laughed.

Penny said "Well, I will just have to get this one hard again so that you can fuck me again" and laughed.

Penny reached her hand over to the driver's side and slowly started to wank and tease Pete's cock. Pete pulled his jeans and underpants right down so that Penny could get better access. Penny moved onto her knees on the passenger seat and put her head in Pete's lap and took his cock in her mouth. She could taste his cum and the juice from her own pussy. As she slowly sucked Pete's cock, she kneaded his balls with her other hand. After a few minutes, she felt Pete's cock start to get stiff and hard in her mouth. He lay back on the seat and groaned quietly.

Penny continued sucking on Pete's cock as it grew harder and harder. She could feel the shape of the end of his cock on her tongue. She was on all fours now on the passenger seat and could feel some of Pete's cum start to trickle from her pussy from before.

'Sod the car seat, I am having too much fun and so is Pete,' thought Penny.

Penny felt cum run down the inside of her thigh and it tickled. Penny was so focussed on sucking Pete that she did not notice his hand move towards the electric window button. Penny suddenly felt a slight rush of cool night air over her bum as the passenger side window went down, which made the cum running down her inner thigh even more tickly due to the cold breeze.

Penny thought Pete put the window down as he was getting too warm, which he often did.

Penny continued sucking and licking Pete's cock and balls when she felt a sensation over her bum. She realised that it was not the night air but felt strangely like two hands.

'ERRR, it was two hands!' thought Penny.

Penny felt so wet and so horny, she didn't care and as Pete had opened the window, he must have had an idea what was going on.

Penny felt the hands slowly caressing her bum and she pushed her bum further backwards. She felt so horny now and was still in need of some hard cock. Penny felt that the hands appeared to be wearing very soft leather gloves which made her even hornier.

Penny continued the work with her mouth while Pete slowed moaned. She felt the two hands slowly massaging her bum cheeks while slowly spreading them. Penny pushed further back and spread her bum and pussy while slowly reaching back to start rubbing her clit. Penny felt more of Pete's come run from her pussy and onto her fingers.

Penny felt her bum cheeks slowly and gently spread and the slow sensation of a tongue being placed against her asshole. She moaned gently as that tongue felt so horny. The tongue slowly drew small circles around her asshole and then slowly slid inside it for a centimetre or slow. She felt the tongue go in circles inside her. Penny was now in ecstasy and sucked and wanked Pete harder. Pete was lying back on the seat looking over at the passenger side window.

Penny felt the tongue slowly sliding down from her ass and licking each side of her pussy. The tongue made slow darts across her clit and she felt that she was starting to cum again. As Penny tensed with the pleasure this had the effect of making more of Pete's cum run from her pussy. Penny could feel that as each dribble of spunk left her pussy, it was immediately licked up. The tongue was now not being so gentle but was more or less gobbling Penny's ass, pussy and Pete's spunk as it dribbled out.

Penny thought that whoever this kinky person was, they were doing a bloody good job of eating her out. Penny rubbed her clit harder as that tongue was going to make her cum.

Penny sucked Pete harder and gripped his balls tightly as he groaned loudly. Penny immediately felt a rush of hot spunk shoot into her mouth as Pete came. At the same time, the tongue was both shafting Penny's pussy and ass as well as licking her clit at the same time. This was sending Penny wild and she suddenly moaned out loud as she thrust her pussy onto the tongue and orgasmed.

After Penny had come, she noticed Pete winding up the window again and the night air disappeared.

Penny looked up at Pete in the darkness and said "That was fun".

Pete laughed out.

Penny moved back over into the passenger seat which was now damp. She looked out the side window to just catch a quick glimpse of a middle aged man wearing a blue pinstripe suit getting into a silver Mercedes.

"The kinky bugger followed us!" exclaimed Penny.

"What are you talking about?" asked Pete.

"Oh nothing" said Penny while smiling to herself in the darkness.