You and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon reaching my room, I retired for the day. I was changing into my sleep suit. But then changed my mind and got into the sheets, naked, full naked, not even the briefs. I switched on the TV and scrolled the channels. This is when my phone rang. It is you.

I answer, and you ask where I am and that you are looking for me everywhere. I heard the music in the background. You are still at the party. I said I had returned to my room and was done with the party today. You ask my room number.

Upon my reply, you speak cordially that your room is just three rooms away from mine. You then bid goodnight to me in haste, and the call ended. Yet again, I missed the chance to speak to you at the meeting.

I was watching TV and was half asleep. I heard a knock on my door. I wrapped a bath towel around me and opened the door. It is you there. You pushed me back and entered the room hurriedly. Bolt the door and come in. How happy I am to be with you!

We look into each other's eyes and move forward and hug. We kissed. You moved back and asked me to wait. You must remove your dress first to save the dress from crimples as you have to return to the party. You undress, and I help you take your dress off.

We drape it carefully properly and in the wardrobe there. We touch each other, and we hug. You are in your Bra and Panty, and I am wrapped in a towel. I am moving my hands on your back, your hands on my bare back. My hands are down on your butts.

From your waistline, move up and reach to your bra strap. I unhook your bra. Move my palms all over your back. I bring my hand to touch your breast under the loosened bra. Gently cup it. Fondle the nipple. You get shivers. I also, down there, have started getting erect.

I remove your bra. Bend a little and kiss your nipples, both one by one. You push me back a little and look down on me. My dick is out of the wrapped towel, just the top of it. Like, it is stretching its neck out of the cage. You giggle and love the sight. It turns you on.

You pull my towel away and make me naked. You are in your panty only, and me fully naked. We move to the bed. I pull you up on me. You stretch yourself on me. Your bosom is crushing my chest. Your pussy is perfectly on my dick. I can feel it vividly. I wrap my arms around you. You hold my face and kiss me.

You roll over by my side and get on your back. You pull me over you. Instead, I move my palm on your bare breast. Squeeze it gently. Move my palm all over it. You pull me to hug, skin to skin. You move your palm all over my hips. You push me and make me go on my back.

Go on your knees, move in between my legs. You move your palm on my dick. Then bend down and move your lips and then cheek on the dick. It has grown more and is hard. You hold me, my cock. Gently stroke it. I am stark naked, but you are still in your panties.

I ask you to take it off. You are about to slide it down, but I change my mind and ask you to stop and that I will take it off. I get up and lay you on the bed. I get in between your legs and free your pussy from the panty. How beautiful this sight is, your naked body, naked clean and sexy pussy.

Tempting it is. I am moving my fingers over it, moving my palm all over it, from top to bottom and bottom to top. I bend down and kiss briefly as we kiss on the face and cheeks. I stretch myself and lay down in between your legs. My face up to your pussy and legs further down.

I kiss your pussy. Move my finger in between your pussy lips. It is moist. In fact more than just moist. It is wet. I flick my tongue tip on your pussy. Top to bottom and up again. I have your wetness on my tongue. I taste it and gulp it down my throat.

I slide further down and land on the floor, my feet on the floor. I stand up and pull you to me. Your waist is around feet or two away from the edge. I am standing on the floor at the edge of the bed. I go down on my knees and bend on your pussy. Kiss it and start licking your pussy lips.

You open your legs wider, allowing me to stuff my head further. You fold your knees and put your hands on my head, pulling me more onto your pussy. I move my thumb in your pussy lips, opening it. As my thumb goes in, your pussy opens and wraps around my thumb, giving me the feeling of your grip.

I start having your pussy vigorously, slurping your juices, gulping all. Not leaving a drop of your cum getaway. I am out of breath, so I move my head up to breathe. I now tilt my head sideways and go for a smooch with your pussy lips. I have a wild smooch there.

That is, I have one side of pussy lip in between my lips in my mouth and my upper lip in between your pussy lips. While in this posture, I suck your that one pussy lip as I am sucking your facial lips. Sucking and gently chewing. In the same manner, have the other one also.

All this while you are writhing from here to there. But I am not letting you go off. I am putting considerable pressure on your waist to keep you pinned. I do not wish to leave sucking your pussy, but you pull me up.

I crawl over you. We both shift up and get up to the headboard. You hug me tightly and kiss me deep and strong with so much pressure that I wonder about your strength. I, then, rise to get in you. I settle between your legs on my knees, shifting close to your love entry.

You move your hands on my hips, pulling me close to you and looking forward to me touching your pussy. I place my tip on your pussy lips. You move forward to take it in. I move on and start getting in you. Push my dick slowly in your pussy. Your pussy is so soft and wet. It is inviting to get deep in.

Your pussy starts engulfing me. I am moving deeper, slow and steady. Your pussy walls are rubbing on my dick. It is so nice, and we both are so fit for each other. As much as my dick is going in you, your pussy is inviting and giving me room to get in more. I am whole of me in you now.

It is reaching to the end of your pussy inside. You murmur in my ears that you are feeling great, and it is so deep that it has reached your navel. We stay like that for a while, without moving, relishing the feel of a dick in your pussy. I start slow movements now.

Slow, soft, and very small moves, just an inch out and in. You start pulling and pushing my waist, asking for more moves. Gradually move starts more in action. It goes deep in and comes out up to the pussy lips. When I move in again, I go in with a jerk and much deeper.

Now the moves get into a rhythm, like a piston in its casing, in a set pace and path. Moving in and out is so satisfying and pleasurable to both of us. We both are leaving hot breaths. And our faces are so relaxed and happy. This keeps on going on and on.

None of us wish to stop or slow down or speed up. This rhythm is so wonderful. So much heat it has generated that we get charged up. We start faster and wilder moves. Me pushing and hitting deep in, you pulling me more, pulling and pushing my waist.

You murmur, asking me to tear apart your pussy, to hit it hard, to ram it harder. We both have long and very long, lusty moves. You start oozing more and more. You are done, and ask me to stop now. I go very slowly, reducing the movements and finally ending it.

I come out of you. You hug me and make me stretch close to you. We both relax and catch up our breath. We take a very short nap. We wake up after a while. We are so happy and contended.

You now have to dress up, and I help you to get dressed. You are ready to leave. We hug and have a long kiss again. You ask me to peep out of the room and check if the corridor is clear, and you are good to go.

It's a green light. You move out and join back in the party. No one has any clue that you were not there. All is good.

The next day, we met again at the function. We had a brief chit-chat. I told you that I am leaving by night flight. We could have spent more time together. But my flight was booked. Also, I had urgent work lined up already.

I took leave from my host and left for the Airport. While I was waiting for boarding, you called me. We decided we would stay in touch and also that we would make our next move soon. To my surprise, you also said you would take the initiative in our next lovemaking.

this post would be in your words and feelings. This means you will be narrating the episode.

Now the post:

You:

In our last meeting, we decided to have frequent meetings. But it so happened that something kept coming in.

I am very happy now that we are finally meeting today. I have reached the locality, and so have you. I am waiting for you to call me. You have checked in and have now called. You informed me of the room number.

Today I have decided to take charge and make you the King, as you have always treated me as a Queen. I am in the elevator, thrilled and thinking about how much fun it will be today, how and what all I will be doing to you.

I enter the room. You have left it open as always. You look at me and smile. I smile back. You are scrolling the TV channels. I walk past you and put my bag on the table there. Fill water in a glass and sip it. You are switching off the TV as on every occasion I have kept the TV off.

But differently today, I ask you to keep it on and tune in to some nice music channel. You continue scrolling, looking at me with raised eyebrows and a smile.

I remove my sandals and clothes but keep the bra and panty on. I have worn a laced bra-panty pair, wine-coloured, looking sexy! You are still into the TV thing. I have come at your back. My back is towards the bed, and my face is towards the TV.

I move and hug you from behind. I place my cheek on your back and feel your presence in my arms. You are in cotton trousers and a half sleeves T-Shirt. I move my hands to your front, down to your pants and zippers. Touch your cock over the pants. Again, you are on your TV.

I move my hands, gather your T-Shirt and take it off, also your vest. You are bare chest now. All this time, I am at your back only. I move my palms on your bare back, waist, and chest. I hug you again, and my bra and breasts dig into your back. I bring my hand down in front and open your belt.

Then slide your zipper down. Insert my hand in your pants and move on your semi-grown cock over your brief. I move further and loosen your pants. Your trouser is still on you but loosened and hung on your waist. I move my fingers on your undies and the elastic band and stretch them outward.

Just a little and pull your cock up out of your Jockey. I move your Jockey down, only the front portion, and clutch it below your balls. Gently move my palm across the length up to your balls. You are all clean, no hair just as I keep myself, no hair pussy, of your choice.

With my touch, it has grown. I tightly hold it in both my palms and squeeze it hard. You ask me to tighten my grip. I squeeze it more with all my strength. I now start singing a Hindi song in a low voice, the song being: "Lag ja gale ki fir ye hasin raat ho na ho, shaayad fir is janam mulaaqaat ho na ho."

Finally you shut the TV off and pull me from your back to your front. We are now face-to-face. You stop me from singing, saying, "The song is nice and romantic, yet saddening also." It is true when I thought about that. I stop singing, and we kiss. You hug me.

We move back a little, reaching for the bed, I push you, and you fall on the bed. Subsequently, I fell on you. You shift up to the headboard and pull me on you. I am over you. You hug me and kiss me. I pull myself up and come out of your embrace. This is where I tell you not to do anything.

I will perform today, and you have to stay back, relax and enjoy. You give me your words for it. I now pull your pants and Jockey out of your feet. I have stripped you off but myself in bra and panty still. I hold your cock, half grown. Gently stroke it. You are growing more and more with my stroke.

I move ahead and give it kisses. On the tip and across its length, up to its root and back to the top again. I come up and sit on your belly. I take my hands on my back and unhook my bra. Take off my bra. As I take it off, my breasts sag a little. So what? It is okay!

I shift back and sit on your thighs, holding your fully erect dick. I push your dick down to your abdomen and sit on it lengthwise. My cunt length over your length, over my panty. I start moving gently, rubbing my pussy over your dick. While I continue it, I put my hands under my breasts and lift them.

You can see my upper breasts, along with nipples pointing at you. I squeeze my boobs. I hold my nipples in between my thumb and finger. Pinch it. They swell and get stiff. With this sight, you leave a hot breath. I stretch my breast in my palm with sweet force, teasingly, as I am to detach them from my body.

They plop my grip upon the full stretch as the elastic gets back when released. So sexy! Leaving my boobs, I move my hands down. Move my palm over my pussy over the panty. Insert one finger on each side of the panty line. Hold it and slide it down slowly, making it look sexier.

I slide it further down to my thighs and down to my knees. I roll myself back in between your thighs. Push my legs up in the air and take off my panty. I get up and settle in between your thighs. Spread them. My face goes down. I stretch my tongue out.

I start licking you from your balls to your dick length and up to its head. I take it in my mouth, your thick dick head. It is so swollen now. I hold it and start sucking from top to bottom. Some few moves, down to the top, top to bottom. Take it deep down up to my throat.

Sometimes it chokes me due to rapid and deeper moves. I do it vigorously. I suck you hard. Close my lips and hold your length tight with my inner cheeks. I start moving my mouth up and down. Your dick is so tight in my grip. As I move up and down, your foreskin moves along my mouth.

Giving you a feeling of hardcore penetration in my pussy. You are becoming desperate to put your hands on my head, but you are bound with your words. I take it out of my mouth and gasp. Stop for a while and take deep breaths. I get on the play again and bend my bosom, move your cock on my cleavage.

I hold my breasts from the outer side and gather my boobs together. I take your cock between my breasts and start moving them up and down. It gives you the feeling of moving in and out. I bend my face down onto my breasts, stretch my tongue out and lick your dick top as and when it comes to this end.

You are wet, and your precum is all over my breasts, making your moves flawless. I now move ahead of your cock, lower myself, move up on your body, kissing and licking. My boobs rub against you, your lower abdomen, belly, and more up, your chest, to your lips, kiss you harder and longer, long smooch.

I raise myself and move my nipples on your lips, ask you to open your mouth and let the breast go in your mouth. I place my hand on the back of your head and pull you more onto my boob to have my boob mouthful. You close your lips tight on it and suck my breasts, one by one, drenching them in your saliva.

I love it. Giving me a feel of feeding you. I murmur in your ears, "My baby, have me fullest." I pull my breast out of your mouth and slide down. Your cock is hard now. It is pulsating. It is longing for support, a firm hold. I sit on your crotch and place my cunt on your cock length.

I open my pussy lips and place them along your length. My lips engulf your thick dick. My cunt length is all on your cock length. I start moving back and forth. That is, your dick length is moving along my cunt length top to bottom and reverse.

When my pussy reaches the end of your cock, your cock tends to get in me by default. But I always withdraw myself and keep the same moves on. This is making you restless. I enjoy your unease and give you a tiny laugh teasingly. Now, the move you are waiting for, I make you enter me.

I raise myself, hold your cock in place, lower my pussy on your tip and gradually let you in. Slowly and slowly, you are moving in and in. You are half in, and I stop here. It is not easy for me to take it all in one go. I stay like this, half in.

Gather my courage and start lowering again, gradually, accommodating your thickness and length. I am wet, and it helps to slide in deeper. It is all in. Practically it is so much deep in that my perineum is on your crotch. I stay like that, unmoved. You and I both are enjoying the feeling.

For me, it is that YOU are in me! And for you, it is that you are in ME! I start moving again. I move up a little and go down, slow moves, a little erratic, though. It is now good and adjusted in just a few moves. I start moving more, a little speedier. I move up and down, up, down, up and down again.

I pull your palms and clutch them in my palms. I change how I move, and now I start moving back and forth. Holding your palm supports me to balance and have rapid and larger moves. You are wet, but I am wetter than you. I am oozing with more and more feelings building in me with each move.

I am not stopping and continuing moves, both ways, between up and down and back and forth. I am feeling the orgasm building in me. With my faster moves, my breasts are bouncing up and down. I hold my boobs, support them and keep moving. I am fidgeting with my nipples, which gives me more feel.

At this moment, I wish you to hold me and squeeze me. But you have your words for me. I know the way I am desperate for you to touch me. You are also equally desperate. I appreciate and think you value me, and I value your words to me, no matter how hard it is.

I have now entered the climax zone. I can't hold back. I place my hands on your forearm. Take your support and move much faster and deeper. I am oozing awfully. My juices are on your cock and dripping up to your testicles. I am close to my climax.

My body has stiffened. My pussy is contracting. It is hard pressing your cock, practically squeezing it to the core. My moves have gone very slow and erratic. Sometimes move full down, and sometimes just an inch or so. I can't control and hold myself. With a blast within, I climax myself.

It is so awesome, just excellent.

I stop and sit on your cock unmoved, panting. I am so exhausted. I move down from you. Drop on the mattress beside you, trying to catch up with my breathing. I come back to my senses and pull the hand towel from the side table. I sweep both of our cum from your cock, testicles and abdomen.

I then swipe myself, my cunt and my breasts. Once done, I fell back on the bed, totally passed out. You and I both savour the whole sequence. We both are relaxing, and you turn to me.

You speak out to me, "Free me with the words given to you. Let me love you." Oh God, I am so happy to hear it. I reply, "Actually, I am repenting as to why I have held you back. Please go ahead, my love. You take on me now."

We both now sleep for a while. And I am so happy and thinking how beautiful it will be when we wake up and now you will take on me.

Sweetie, we were sleeping and now wake up. You pull the TV remote, your favourite sport. I shall say and move to the edge of the bed. You are sitting on the edge with your feet down on the floor. You have tuned in to a Hindi music channel. I move and come to you. Hug you from your back.

I spread my legs and wrap them around your waist. I rub both my cheeks, one by one, on your shoulder. You wish to stand up, but I am not letting you leave my hug. You smile and stand, moving to the washroom with me on your back. This means you give me a piggyback ride.

You lower me on the slab along the wash basin. I sit on it, and you pick up the Tooth Brush and Paste provided there. While you brush your teeth, I stretch my arm and pull your sleeping dick. Upon my touch, it instantly grows. I pull you close to the basin, open the tap and wet your dick.