You are Mine, Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
I am attracted to mature ladies.
4.6k words
4.43
35.8k
68
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers

My mother, Elena, got pregnant at 18 and had me a month before her 19th birthday. My father never married her. He disappeared when he heard she would have his child, and we never heard from him again. Her parents tried to convince her to have an abortion, but she refused. Her relationship with them deteriorated, and after I was born, we hardly heard from them.

Mom tried her best to be a good parent. However, it was challenging. She worked as a secretary in a large firm during the day and supplanted her income by working as a waitress in an Italian restaurant three evenings a week.

Elementary school was OK - I didn't have to work hard. I could be a straight-A student, but I was focused on spending time with my friends on sports and games. High school started the same way; my average score was B-.

Mom spoke with several of my teachers. They all told her the same story - Your child has great potential, but he doesn't care about his studies and tries to impress his friends with his athletic skills. She talked to me and explained that my future would be jeopardized if I didn't work harder in class.

At 17, I was a junior in high school. I realized my teachers and Mom were right. I began concentrating on school stuff. I invested more time doing my homework and preparing for the exams. By the end of the year, I had an A in every subject except a B+ in math, which I hated.

Mom saw my report card in the evening before rushing to her shift in the restaurant. She said, "Jerry, honey, I knew you could do it. Let's celebrate it. What would you like to do together?"

"Maroon 5 is coming to town on my 18th birthday. I'd love to see them, but if you think tickets are too expensive, we can go to the Outback Steak House."

She smiled, "I need to go to work. I'll think about it..."

Two days later, on the kitchen table was a receipt acknowledging that $300 had been paid for two tickets for a Maroon 5 concert. Mom was my hero! At the time, she was at work. When she returned, I kissed her cheek and told her I loved her. She grinned and said I deserved it, and if I kept it up, more bonuses would follow.

...

On the evening of the concert, I put on clean pants and a nice shirt. It was the first time I went out with Mom in the evening to a place that wasn't a restaurant or a movie theater. Mom dressed up behind a closed door in her bedroom.

I knocked on the door and said, "We go to a special event. You are my date. Please dress appropriately."

She smirked, "Do you mean looking younger and sexier?"

I answered without hesitation. "Of course!"

She chuckled, "Honey, I'll do my best."

Mom came out 15 minutes later when I was watching TV. She stood before me and looked at me quizzingly.

I was stunned! Until that day, I had always seen my mother in her uniform or an old robe. It was her first time wearing a black short dress with 3" heels shoes. She put on makeup and red lipstick and looked amazing. Until that evening, she was simply Mom. Suddenly I saw a beautiful woman. A Femme Fatale! I ogled her and noticed she was pretty and had a great figure... The dress displayed a generous cleavage.

I whistled, and she blushed, "Jerry, don't exaggerate. I may not be the ugliest woman in the world, but I am 38 and hope people won't mock me for dressing like that..."

"Mom, don't be ridiculous. You look gorgeous! Everybody will stare at you and be jealous of me."

"Honey, thank you for the nice compliment. We need to go. Otherwise, we won't find a parking place." She was right. It took me longer than expected to park the car in a close enough place.

I walked behind her and was mesmerized by her walk. She was gliding on the paved road. Her round ass swayed sexily from side to side. Was it always the case, and I didn't notice? Was it exaggerated because of the high heels?

All of a sudden, going to the concert with Mom turned out to be more than an exciting evening of listening to Adam Levine and his group...

Our seats were in the middle, in row P. It was far from the stage, near an elevated walking area that extended to the stage. Mom brought a binocular, and for the first three songs, she watched the band with it. I listened to the songs, but my eyes drifted often to Mom's ample chest. Since many guests in front of us stood up and even danced during the show, Mom changed her position frequently, and on occasion, the front of her dress separated from her body and gave me a front-row view of the upper part of her tits. It was unbelievable - I was in the noisy audience of the Maroon 5 show, ogling my mother's breasts and having a hard-on...

In the middle of the concert, Adam Levine removed his shirt and remained topless, showing the screaming audience his shapely chest with multiple tattoos. And then he began walking toward us on the extension! He stopped close by and continued singing. Mom was laughing and screaming like most of the people around us. She behaved like an enthusiastic teenager, which I had never seen her doing before.

My ears were tuned to hearing the music, but my eyes focused often on Mom's body...

When the concert was over, we went out to breathe fresh air, and Mom asked me what I wanted to do next.

"I am 18 now. Can I have a beer, and you'll have a cocktail?"

"Let's do it. Tomorrow is Sunday. I don't work, and you are free too."

We entered the nearest bar. It was crowded and too loud. After one drink, we left and drove back home. Before going to sleep, I kissed Mom on her cheek and whispered, "Mom, thank you for a lovely evening. And I love you!"

She kissed me gently on my lips and mumbled, "Honey, I love you too."

...

That night, I had an erotic dream. I was in bed, and Mom came to visit me, saying she was afraid of the dark and wanted to sleep with me. I agreed, and then we heard a lightning followed by a loud thunder. She came close to me, hugged me, and said she was scared. I hugged her, but feeling her soft body and smelling her sweet perfume caused me to have an erection. She felt it, and her hand caressed it. I was so aroused that I came in her palm. I woke up with wet underwear...

In the past, I fantasized about going on dates with Margot Robbie or Jennifer Laurence, but having a wet dream about Mom?!...

I was in bed for more than an hour, thinking about the sexy woman I always addressed as Mom. Eventually, I fell asleep but woke up in the morning with a new desire: I loved Mom and wanted her body... You do not have to convince me it was crazy. I knew it, but I was hooked. I became obsessed.

Later in the morning, Mom prepared breakfast wearing her usual old robe. I said, "Mom, yesterday you looked so pretty, and I saw your terrific body. Why do you always wear this ugly thing?"

She grinned, "You are so nice to your mother. Yesterday was a special day for both of us, but the material of this robe is soft, and I like it. And why would you care? I am your mother, and how I look is less important."

"Mom, you are wrong. Yesterday, I realized my feelings toward you are more than I should have toward my mother."

She laughed, "Honey, god gave young guys a lot of hormones. They see a woman's body and lose their mind. Take it easy, son. By the way, it's time you bring home a nice girl your age. Haven't you found a girl you wish to date?

"Not really. Most girls in my class are ugly, and the two who are prettier chat on the phone nonstop. I'd rather go out with more mature women. My favorite age is 38..."

She smiled, "Thank you. But I am serious now."

I gazed at her and blurted, "Mom, I want you. If you refuse, I'll start going out with other mature women."

"Jerry, please, be reasonable. I love you as a son. I understand you saw me dressed differently yesterday, and you found out your mother has a feminine shape, but it's not love." When she was finished, she left.

...

I was determined to have her. Don't tell me it was nuts. I know, but as I said, I became obsessed.

Across the street lived a woman about 50 years old. Her daughter and the daughter's husband were working shifts in a hospital, and she served as her young grandchild's nanny. She and I met before. On a couple of occasions, she asked me for help carrying food items she bought in the supermarket and fixing a broken gate in her yard. While helping her, I noticed that her eyes explored my body...

The following day, I saw her in her garden. She was alone. I asked her if we could have coffee together. She smiled, "Jerry, of course. I like you. Give me half an hour, and then knock on my door."

I arrived at her house and saw her wearing a summery skirt and a nice blouse. She offered me a coffee with chocolate cake. She said, "You helped me several times, and I wanted to reward you, but I didn't know how. I wasn't sure you liked me..."

"Mrs. Altman, I do like you. A lot. If you want to invite me to your house again, I'll happily accept."

She stared at me for a long moment and whispered, "Jerry, I like you too. But you are young and handsome. Don't you think I am too old to spend time with me?"

I looked at her, "Mrs. Altman, I like older women. They know what they want and do not gossip nonstop. And I think I like you especially..."

She glanced into my eyes, "Is this a cruel joke?"

I lifted my hand, "Scouts honor."

"Jerry, dear, Please call me Jenna. Tomorrow evening, I'll be alone after 6:30. Can you visit me?"

"I'll be here around 7 pm."

I left her house with mixed feelings. I liked Jenna Altman. I found her... interesting and somewhat attractive, but MUCH less than my mother. I did not wish to deceive her, and I wasn't sure how far I would go with a woman THAT MUCH older than me.

I went home and saw Mom wearing her old robe again and watching TV.

She smiled, "Did you go to play with your friend?"

I smiled back, "Not today. I visited a woman I may decide to date."

"Oh, honey, that's good news. Can I meet her?"

"Not yet. If our relationship progresses, I'll bring her here one evening.

"I am so happy for you. I told you your childish obsession with me was only temporary."

I gazed at her briefly and said, "Mom, you are wrong. I love YOU, but until you accept it, I may go out with her."

I saw tears in her eyes, "Darling, if you have no feelings toward a girl, it's not nice to play with her feelings."

"I like her. She is nice and looks good, but I am not sure you'll approve of her once you see her."

"Jerry, I don't know what you mean. Is this girl using drugs? Is she a prostitute?"

I chortled, "No drugs or street workers. I'll see her another couple of times. If I still like her, I'll bring her here before going to bed with her. Let's see what you think..."

"Good idea, son, although I trust your judgment. After all, you are officially an adult now."

...

The following evening, I visited Jenna again. This time, she had on a nice long nightgown. She had on hot red lipstick, and her face was pinkish, probably due to too much makeup.

She apologized for wearing something casual but I suspected it was intentional.

I smiled, "Jenna, it looks fantastic on you. She blushed, "Jerry, you are young, yet you know how to compliment a woman. Would you like to drink something? Coffee, orange juice, beer..."

"Beer will be nice. Do you want to watch something on TV?"

"Sure." She gave me the remote and sat by me. I searched the guide and found several movies. I turned to her, "Do you prefer a sitcom or a movie?"

She said shyly, "If you don't mind, I'd go for a romantic movie."

I found an old movie advertised as a romantic comedy, and we began watching it. After five minutes, Jenna went to the kitchen, brought a plate with mixed snacks, and sat closer to me. She leaned her head on my shoulder and sighed, "Your shoulder is very comfortable. You don't mind, do you?"

"No. It feels good. I hugged her shoulder and noticed she closed her eyes. I continued watching the movie and now and then peeked at Jenna. She tried to focus on the film but occasionally moved slightly and ogled my body. At one point, she placed her hand on my thigh and asked me if I liked the movie. I said yes. She continued staring at the screen but left her palm on my thigh, caressing it lightly. Slowly, I felt her hand creeping up. The thought of Jenna trying to seduce me was enough to create a tent in my pants.

Jenna's eyes observed the new bulge and whispered, "Jerry, I am sorry. It's my fault. Do you want me to help you with it?"

"Jenna, I find you very attractive, but we rush things. Can we finish watching the movie, sleep it over, and continue where we stopped next time?"

She blushed, pulled her hand from my thigh, and said, "You are right. I like you and wasn't thinking. Please forgive me."

"Jenna, I like you very much, too. But please, we need to consider the implications before crossing the line."

She kissed my cheek, "It's so mature of you. I agree wholeheartedly. I'll be waiting for your call. Let me know when you wish to revisit me, and we'll talk it over. Remember, I really like you."

...

I arrived home at 9 pm. Mom was reading a book. She glanced at me, and I saw a strange smile.

"Mom, is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Honey, the red lipstick on your face tells me you didn't play a computer game with one of your friends."

"I told you I was going to see a woman I may decide to date. She is my second choice, but I'll probably spend time with her until my preferred one starts taking me seriously."

Mom laughed, "Jerry, don't you get it? It's for your own good. Isn't it more fun to kiss a young girl than an oldie like me?"

I stared at her and blurted, "Mom, I LOVE YOU! Nobody else. However, if you want to know whose lipstick it is - Remember Mrs. Altman from across the street?"

"Do you mean the nice older lady? Yes, I've seen her many times. So you were dating her daughter?"

"No, Mom. I am dating HER!"

Mom gave me a surprising look, "Honey, you don't mean that. She is at least 50 years old!..."

"Mom, I like older women. You are the youngest and prettiest among the older women I know."

She stared at me with teary eyes, "Honey, why are you doing this? Are you trying to punish me?"

"No! I want you, and I feel rejected. I wouldn't dare tell you how I feel about you if you had another man in your life, but you don't. We had such a good time together at the concert. We can have a bright future if we give it a chance."

"Jerry, are you trying to blackmail me by going out with Mrs. Altman?"

"I want you to understand that your age means nothing to me. I always loved you, but I never realized how much I wanted all of you until I noticed how sexy you are. I dreamt about you being in my arms, and we both enjoyed it. Please, why not?"

"How can you think about me becoming your lover? You came out of my vagina, and you want to touch this area again?"

"YES! I want to touch all of your body. Your eyes, lips, neck, waist, legs, and yes, your tits, butt, cunt... EVERYTHING!"

"Honey, I dreamt about the two of us in bed too, but I woke up with such a guilt trip..."

"Mother, please give us a chance..."

"Don't you see there is no going back when we cross the line? If one of us won't like it or won't be able to handle the emotional burden, our relationship will never be the same."

"Do you remember telling me that sometimes adults must make tough decisions? This is one time you have to decide. You know I love you and will never hurt you. But I'll understand if your love for me is only emotional and not physical."

The tears were now pouring down her cheeks, "Darling, I love you with all my heart. It's not just emotional, but I fear the consequences..."

I approached her, lifted her chin gently, and kissed her lips softly. Her lips trembled.

I whispered, "Mom, please kiss me."

She closed her eyes and lifted her face to me. I kissed her again. This time, her lips opened and allowed my tongue to penetrate her hot mouth. I explored her sweet mouth, feeling her shivering in my arms. I hugged her, "I love you, LOVE YOU!"

She whispered, "I know..." Her body clung to mine, and her covered breasts crushed my chest. My pecker reacted immediately, gradually engorging and stiffening.

She smiled through her tears, "What am I going to do with you? Each time I hug you, My tits are in the way..."

I grinned, "Can I see them? My memory of events 19 years ago is not that good."

She caressed my hair, "You are so impatient. Can't you allow me to have a couple of minutes to get used to the idea my loving child is about to become my lover?!..."

"Mom, take as much time as you want. Now that you agree to give us a chance, I'll be patient. Please let me know when you are ready."

"Jerry, may I sleep one more night alone and get my head straight about our crazy decision?"

"Yes, of course. I'll miss you, but I am willing to wait."

I went to sleep, knowing I'd be dreaming about us.

...

I woke up feeling my blanket being lifted. I watched the wall clock. It showed 2:30 am.

Mom wore a sheer nighty and quivered. Her cool body touched mine, "Honey, I couldn't sleep. Please warm me."

I hugged her tight, "Mom, I'll never let go!"

We slept spooning like babies until the morning.

I woke up with my woody placed in the valley between her ass cheeks. Slowly, I moved back and went to the bathroom. I shaved, brushed my teeth, and showered. I felt fresh and clean. I put on my underwear and returned to bed.

As I entered under the blanket, Mom woke and turned to me. Her beautiful dark eyes inspected my face, "Honey, you look very handsome so early. I'll go and also freshen up. In the meantime, could you think about something we can do together this morning?"

She was in the bathroom for almost an hour, giving me ample time to think of a game for two. I pondered between chess, Monopoly, and UNO. Eventually, my upper brain agreed with my lower one - Sex, SEX, S E X...

I was hungry for Mom, and waiting for her to return to bed was a sweet torture. I wanted so much to see her naked body, to touch it, massage it, munch on it...

She exited with a large soft towel wrapped around her body. She must have listened to my prayers because a red glossy lipstick decorated her full lips.

I ogled her like it was the first time I'd seen her. She smiled, raised her hands, and let the towel fall to the floor. The first thing that crossed my mind was to take a picture of her beauty. I wanted the memory of the first time I saw her in the nude to be immortalized for posterity.

She looked into my eyes, "Jerry dear, it's not fair that I'm the only naked person. Please show me your body."

I grinned, "You talk about fairness. Is it fair your gorgeous body makes my penis show you how I feel about you, yet I may be Adonis and have to trust your words to find out what you think about me?"

"You are so wrong. Undress, and I'll prove it."

Seconds later, I stood in my birthday suit with my hard pole pointing to the sky.

Mom's eyes trailed my body up and down, then concentrated on my junk.

She smiled again, "Come here, honey." I did it. "Touch my face, shoulders, and arms. Can you tell me what you feel?"

"That you ask me to touch the wrong parts of your body..."

She chuckled, "No. Do you feel my skin is dry?"

"Yes."

She grabbed my hand and placed it at the entrance to her vagina, "And what about now?"

"It's drenched."

"I rest my case! Now you know how I feel about your manly body..."

"Mom, I am not convinced yet. May I insert my fingers inside to be sure?"

She laughed, "You are so naughty! I thought you needed a lesson in woman's physiology..."

"Let's go to bed, and I'd love to learn everything you care to teach me about the female anatomy and physiology."

"Jerry, stop pulling my leg. Get to bed. I haven't seen and touched your body since you were a little boy. I want to explore it."

ragal2
ragal2
1,217 Followers
12