You Are Never Too Old

Story Info
Retire from public office and run around naked in the woods.
3.6k words
4.62
11.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Maggie sat on the front porch peeling apples. An apple pie would be good for after supper. The old straight back chair had a towel folded up on the seat. The cane bottom left a funny looking pattern on her bare butt. The flat metal pan sitting across her knees felt cool on her upper thighs. It held the peelings.

Her small cabin sat a hundred yards back from the county road with thick brush between the two. The driveway had an "S" curve in it so the cabin and yard couldn't be seen from the road. The yard as such was only fifty feet around the house. Maggie loved her privacy for several reasons.

The main reason was that she seldom wore clothes when the weather was warm and mostly because, out of sight was out of mind. With a sigh, she dropped the peeled apple in a bowl and picked out another from the box on the floor. Her mind idled over as her hands worked the knife.

Her parents had been killed in a plane crash when she was four. Her grandparents on her mother's side had taken her in. They were the only family she had. Her mother had been an only child and her dad also. His parents were dead also. She sighed and looked at the finished apple.

She sat the apple in the bowel and looked around. The small cabin here now was not the big house of her childhood. It had burned to the ground twenty years before. She had been in college. Her grandparent's had moved into the nearest small town. That was the beginning of the end for them.

Her great grandfather had started the farm. Eighty acres of pasture and pecan trees. The only woods that had been kept were eight acres around the house and that was all old large oaks. Maggie had let the woods grow wild except for the yard and her garden out back.

She leased out the pasture for hay to a rancher down the road. He got three cuttings a year if the rain was right. A guy came around in the fall and harvested the pecans. Both brought in money. Not that she needed the money but she didn't like anything going to waste. Shortly after she graduated from college, her grandparents had died one behind the other. One of cancer and one from a broken heart at the loss of the first one.

Maggie dropped the knife in the bowel with the apples and stood up. She stretched up on her toes several times and smiled at the sound of a semi truck going down the road just out of sight. She wondered what the driver would think of a short middle aged woman standing on a porch naked.

Maggie was short, barely five foot four with full breasts that looked large on her slender frame. She had just crossed the line into mid forty land but didn't worry about her weight. She had a problem of keeping weight on. That happened when you forgot to eat.

She grinned as she stuffed a strip of apple peeling into her mouth and started to chew. The crisp sweet skin with a slightly bitter over taste was excellent. She picked up the bowel and headed inside to slice up the apples and get them ready for the pie.

As she sliced the apples, she wondered what she would fix for supper. It was just lunch time but she didn't have anything out of the freezer. If she didn't get something out now, she would forget. The first thing her eyes fell on was a package marked "Quail."

"Just what the doctor ordered," she said as she placed the package in the sink.

*****

The pie was made and in the oven. She headed for the back porch. "Fresh peas and maybe some carrots if the rabbits have left me any," she said to herself as she headed for the garden.

Being outside naked was exciting to her. After twenty years of working in public offices, it was a total change in so many ways. She had a retirement, a 401K, and some good stocks. Some of that was from her grandmother. She had chosen wisely how she spent her egg money back in the day.

Her bills and taxes were covered easily with some left over. The garden provided her vegetables. Hunting covered her meat. Rabbits, squirrels, quail, even an occasional deer. She had been raised on wild game and knew how to clean and cook it.

She was pretty self-sufficient. She had sold the house in town and the condo in the city when she retired. An older couple had kept the house in town rented since her grandparents died. Their daughter had bought the house when Maggie put it up for sale.

The cabin wasn't expensive to build. Cleaning up the overgrown mess of the old place took time and heavy equipment. One bedroom and one bath was all she needed. The kitchen was open to the living room, which was small. She didn't have a TV but there were two computer desks full of computer equipment.

The peas only took a few minutes to harvest. The carrots took longer. There were more carrots than she thought there would be. She had a smile on her face as she headed back inside. "Maybe a trip to the Farmer's Market this weekend," she said aloud as she went up the steps to the porch.

She had the peas shelled and the carrots peeled and chopped when a bell rang on the back porch. She looked out the front window to see a sheriffs car coming in the driveway. It stopped by the barn and Larry Cook, the local sheriff got out.

With a grin, Maggie walked to the front door, opened it, and stepped out onto the porch. "Am I under arrest again?" She called out as she walked to the edge of the front steps.

Larry grinned as he shook his head. He looked the naked woman up and down. "Why would I arrest you?" As he walked toward the porch, he asked, "What did I arrest you for the last time?"

"Something about distracting an office while he was on duty," Maggie replied.

"Yeah but I threw those charges out," he said as he stopped at the bottom of the steps and looked the naked woman up and down again.

Maggie made a whimpering sound. "Not before you handcuffed and frisked me."

"I don't remember any complaints out of either of us," Larry shot back.

Maggie grinned. "That was my first time in handcuffs. I was too shocked to complain."

Larry chuckled. "You came your brains out even before I had read you your rights."

"I've got a bell on the driveway so you can't slip up on me anymore."

"I turned on the lights and siren the next time I stopped by," Larry said with a grin.

"And I still came out on the porch naked."

"The highlight of my day," Larry said with a wink.

"I can't be the only crazy woman running around naked in the woods in this county."

"Probably not but you're the only one I've caught red handed, so to speak."

"Have you ever even looked at my hands?" Maggie asked with a grin.

"Nope," Larry replied with a grin of his own.

"Not even when I have a two handed grip on your beautiful dick?"

Larry groaned softly. "Usually we're kissing at that point and I can't see past your boobs."

Maggie laughed. "If you're off duty, I can offer you a beer. If you're on duty, I have iced tea."

"Have you been doing any shooting or heard shots out this way?" He asked.

"Nope on both parts of that question. It's been quiet," she replied.

Larry nodded. "Kind of what I thought. Dottie, down the road called in and said someone was shoot all over the place."

Maggie smiled. "She lonely since Ben, her dog, died."

Larry looked Maggie up and down again and sighed. "You don't have any pets do you?"

"Not if you don't count the chickens. They lay eggs and when they quit that, they become fried chicken. Does that sound like pets?"

"Damn, you're hard hearted," Larry said with a smile.

"Hard headed also. Now get your ass up here so I can climb up and get a kiss." Larry was a foot taller than she was.

He stepped up on the bottom step and leaned forward for the kiss. They were about eye to eye like that. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips. He reached down and grabbed an ass check in each hand. As he lifted her off her feet, she moaned and kissed him passionately.

Maggie had her legs wrapped around his waist as the kiss went on and he carried her up the steps. He walked forward until her back ran into the wall. She moaned deeply into his mouth and squeezed him tightly with her legs.

She broke the kiss suddenly and said, "If you tell me you have to go back to work, so help me, I'll rape you right here on the front porch."

Larry chuckled. "Is that supposed to be a threat?"

"Nope, a promise."

"So I guess I won't need the handcuffs, right?"

Maggie chuckled. "Maybe I should use them on you."

"That might be interesting," Larry replied with a grin as he moved over to the front screen door. "If you'll get the door, we can take this somewhere much more comfortable."

"Ya think so, huh," Maggie said as she reached back and pulled the screen door open.

As he carried her inside, he asked, "Bed or couch?"

"Kitchen," Maggie replied and then laughed as Larry's eyes grew wide. "I have a pie in the oven and stuff to put away in the icebox. You interrupted my supper preparations."

"What are we having?" Larry asked as he carried her over to the counter between the living room area and the kitchen.

"I'm having quail. I only took enough out for me. If you had let me know you were on the way out here, I would have taken more out."

"If you had a phone, I could have done that," Larry replied as he sat her on the end of the counter.

Maggie frowned. "You'd be the only one calling me. Anyway, I left civilization behind except for my computer," she said as she let go of his neck and lowered her legs.

Larry stepped back and reached up to undo his tie. "You get your kitchen stuff done while I get rid of my trappings of civilization." He was unbuttoning his shirt.

Maggie smiled and hopped down off the counter. She looked at his waist and asked, "You've already got rid of the gun belt and other junk you always wear."

"I left it in the car in case I had to make a fast getaway."

As Maggie bent at the waist and opened the oven door, she said, "You've never done anything fast in your life."

Larry's eyes were on her cute little ass and the puffy lips of her sex peeking at him from between her upper thighs. The mixed brown colors of her inner lips were showing. "I've never heard you complain," he said as he licked his lips.

Maggie chuckled as she grabbed the oven mitts from a hook next to the stove. "There was that one time after senior prom."

Larry groaned as he took his shirt off. "Yeah, I made a mess in those dress pants but it was as much your fault as mine."

Maggie laughed as she took the pie out of the oven and sat it on a hot pad. She turned and looked at his muscular bare chest. He was toeing his boots off. She shivered and said, "You're in better shape now than you were back then."

"More experienced also," he said with a wink as he undid his belt. "You sitting straddling my lap with that hot little sex of yours pressed to the head of my dick was shocking, to say the least."

Maggie hung up the oven mitts, came over, and slapped at his hands where they were working on the button of his uniform pants. She undid the button and lowered the zipper. "I knew as much as you did back then, which was nothing, more or less."

She pushed the waistband of the pants down and followed them down. The pants were around his ankles as she ended up on her knees. His hard dick was standing up right in front of her face. She reached up and wrapped the fingers of both hands around the shaft. There were still several inches of shaft and the head showing above her hands.

She looked up at him and grinned. "Can you see my hands now?"

"Uh yeah, but you shouldn't try to talk with your mouth full," he replied with a matching grin.

Maggie chuckled and shook her head. "I was just showing you my hands."

Larry groaned softly. "Tease," he whispered and then groaned long and loud as she sucked the head in and swirled her tongue around and over the sensitive spongy head.

She suddenly popped him out of her mouth and looked up at him. "Tease, your ass."

Larry chuckled and replied, "You like me teasing your ass."

"Damned straight," she said and swallowed the head of his dick and several inches of the shaft. She moved her top hand out of the way as she bobbed her head up and down.

Larry groaned and whispered, "I'd be careful with that, if I was you. It's loaded and it has been a while."

Maggie lifted her head and looked up. "And whose fault is that?"

"The criminal element in this county," he replied.

"Then don't run for sheriff next year. You can retire out here in the wild with me."

"That is so tempting," Larry said with a sigh. "The only problem is who would take the job. I've run uncontested the last three times."

"And that is your problem how?" Maggie asked before she sucked his dick back into her hot wet mouth.

Larry groaned. "This is no way to hold a discussion of the future."

A little later, Maggie raised her head. "I'm just applying an oral argument."

Larry shook his head and then nodded as she sucked him back in. "And a damned good argument it is."

Her head continued to bob as she applied more suction and used her tongue to press the head against the roof of her mouth. Larry's hand found the back of her head. "You, you're. About to. Get. Shot," he said as his hips flexed back and forth.

Maggie never missed a beat. She had an orgasm building in the background of her own. As he started to come, they both moaned softly. Maggie swallowed and then rammed her head forward. The head of his dick touched the back of her throat solidly and she was coming as hard as he was. Her hips were flexing back and forth slowly.

*****

Larry stood there on shaky legs as Maggie slowly bobbed her head up and down on his slowly deflating shaft. She made a soft whimpering sound as she raised her mouth off him and worked her jaw to loosen up stretched muscles. "I need to practice that more."

"You won't get any complaints out of me," Larry said softly.

Maggie looked up at him and grin. "So are you running for office again?"

"At the moment, no," he replied as he reached down to help her to her feet.

"Just keep my oral argument in mind as you think it over," Maggie said as she got to her feet.

Larry got his feet out of his pants. A moment later, Maggie found herself sitting on the end of the counter. Larry pushed on her chest until she laid back. He picked up her feet and hooked the heels on the edge of the counter to each side of each ass cheek.

As he pushed her knees wide apart, he said, "Maybe I should get in an oral argument of my own."

"Yes, please," Maggie said and then groaned long and loud as his hot wide tongue took a lick right up the middle of her slit.

After that, he took his time alternating between her clit and her sopping wet opening. As her hips started to twitch and flex, he added teasing licks on her asshole. After that, there wasn't much in the way of conversation if you discount her whimpers, moans, and finally a loud yell as she came long and hard.

*****

Larry was sitting in the straight back chair on the front porch. He was naked and sipping on a beer. Supper was over and he was relaxing. As he finished the beer, the screen door opened and Maggie came out. She looked at him and grinned as she walked over and took the empty beer bottle out of his hand.

She sat it on the floor off to the side and then sat down straddling his lap. They kissed and it wasn't long after that, that she started to rub her hot sex against his stiffening shaft. Her arms were around his neck as she leaned back breaking the kiss.

They stared into each other's eyes for a while and then Maggie asked, "Do you miss it?"

"Miss what?" Larry asked as he caressed her back from her shoulders to her ass.

"Having a sheriff's car in the driveway for quick getaways?"

Larry laughed. "Why would I want to getaway quick or other wise?"

"Just checking," Maggie asked as she rubbed her hot damp sex against his hard shaft.

Larry's hands found her ass cheeks and pulled up. Her hot opening centered up on the head of his dick. He groaned softly. "Been there, done that," he whispered.

"Oh no you don't," Maggie said sharply as her hand wiggled between them and moved his dick away from his body slightly. A moment later, he lowered her until she was impaled on his dick.

He grinned as she groaned long and loud and closed her eyes. "Oh yeah, now there is the spot."

Maggie shivered and wiggled her hips. Her feet were nowhere near the floor so all she could do was wiggle. "So many, many spots," she whispered.

Larry sat still as he marveled at the hot wetness that surrounded his whole shaft. It felt even better as her inner muscles gripped and relaxed around him. "So good," he whispered.

Maggie wiggled again and groaned. "Move forward so I can reach the leg braces."

Larry grinned as he wiggled from side to side as he moved forward until his ass was on the edge of the chair seat. Now Maggie could use her legs to move her body up and down slowly. His dick would come part ways out of her vagina and then slowly settle back to as deep as it would go.

Maggie whimpered and moaned softly as she fucked herself slowly. "Too bad we never got around to this after the prom."

"You left for college and I went in the Marines," Larry pointed out.

Maggie groaned as she dropped her hips faster. Her ass made a soft slapping sound on his thighs. "Maybe it was for the best," Maggie said with a whimper as she raised her hips again.

"As stupid as we were, you would have ended up pregnant," Larry said as he held her ass cheeks so she couldn't drop down.

Maggie made a frustrated sound and started to say something. Larry pushed down on her hips quickly. Maggie gasped loudly and wiggled on his ass. "Shut up and let me fuck you," she said quickly.

He grinned and let go of her hips. "Have at it. I'm as ready as you are."

Maggie groaned and went back to fucking herself slowly. Over a period of time, she sped up and rode him harder and harder. She was whimpering and moaning the whole time. Suddenly she rammed her hips down and rocked back and forth quickly. Her clit was rubbing his pelvic bone so deliciously.

A moment later, she was coming and so was he.

*****

Maggie was leaning forward, her head on Larry's upper chest. Her breathing was almost back to normal. The after glow was dreamy and her vagina kept clenching up around his semi soft dick felt so good. "This is so much better," she whispered.

Larry hugged her tightly and whispered, "So, why don't you marry me?"

Maggie stiffened and slowly sat up. She had wide eyes and her mouth was hanging open. She slowly closed her mouth and said, "What the hell? It's not like I'm going to get pregnant or something."

Larry grinned and shrugged. "It's not like either of us have married before and we're not too old to try something new."

Maggie grinned back at him and said, "I should say yes and scare the hell out of you."

"I'm not scared. In fact, it would make me a very happy man."

Maggie rocked back and forth and then from side to side. She smiled as she felt his manhood stiffen up inside her vagina. She shivered and said, "It would make me happy also, so yes."

Seconds later, they were kissing like mad.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers