All Comments on 'You are Under Arrest'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 177 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Even though I am a guy I would agree with your point to some extent BUT keep in mind this is fiction. Were it not I feel in a case with the 'facts' as presented the devastation would be comparable: 17 years of affairs and four children (not his). He didn't have the physical injuries but the mental ramifications for him and the family would be potentially devastating. Again this is fiction. I have sympathy for anyone who has actually been raped, just as I'm sure most do.

Thank you for your story, this is my first time reading anything of yours but comments.

somewhere east of Omaha

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 3 years ago

This would have been a better story if at least two of the kids were his; the odds that a married woman not on BC would have all of her kids by other men are very small unless the husband was sterile.

As others have mentioned, for 17 years, and Inspector Clouseau never caught on? 🥴

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It wasn't made clear how the MC got away with the rape ruse once it became clear the reason he previously hired the PI was his suspicion of an affair between his wife and her boss. Criminal indictments for ssault and battery, illegal arrest and illegal confinement are too serious for any DA to ignore, even as a favor to a law enforcement officer.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great writing. Ended too abruptly for my tastes...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Without prejudice" allows the changes to be filed again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the story. But the form was hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice story, well done. to me, it needed more to the story for a proper finish. thanks for a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never thought I'd say this but this story needs a sequel. You have left many avenues open for the story to go.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Great story and few laughs, the way you wrote the kids was good to. Always hat when the kids are collateral damage in these stories. Yeah give us sequel what happened to the ex. where did the boyfriend wind up?---Maybe at the bottom of some fresh cement poor? The brother-in-law was in construction. Lots of possibilities. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The daughter kicking ass was PERFECT! LoL I’d like to see more of that in stories! Hahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It definitely feels ripe for a sequel. A lot of unfinished strings, could fast forward to the daughters wedding. 4*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

There's a lot of criticism about the detective being clueless. Even a detective needs to be aware that a crime has been committed before he can solve it. Even Batman had to be summoned by the Bat Signal, he didn't know that the Joker was on the loose!

\

She has to know he's on to her, you'd think she'd be trying to smooth things over rather than being a bitch.

\

"She said she had an open marriage. She said you were O.K. with it.!!" - If they believed that, why did they try to keep him away?

\

He can't use the video. Not only would it show that she wasn't raped, but that he KNEW she wasn't raped.

\

How does it affect taxes if Dash or his wife own the business?

\

In an earlier comment I said that she gets custody of the youngest, but that assumed that the Court wouldn't want the three kids to stay together - he might get all three!

\

I have to call myself out. I said that there was no proof that his rape accusation was false, but he gave out all sorts of evidence that he already knew about the affair. Yes, the charges were dropped, but especially as a police officer he would still be in trouble for the false charges. MAYBE since shithead's not there to file charges it'll get swept under the rug.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They should never have let Carolyn on that bjcycle. She peddled her ass all over town. If somebody would adopt that new baby ( not his fault his mother is a good for nothing whore, his first residence was in her c-nt). Somebody should put their hands around her neck until she turns black, then dig a hole and throw her in it. Then, he and his kids could make a new life with Angela and her son.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

Im so confused about some things.

Who the fuck only eats anchovie pizza?

How does the rape threat work? "I have evidence the kids arent mine! the court will definitely give them to me over you!"

Who gives a fuck about panties? shes never been faithful, none of his kids are his. but his big angry reveal is a video of her giving his anniversary panties to her boss? like if she came home in them all is good. just a stupid thing to bring up at this point. it would be like getting angry at a guy for kicking your foot to check if your dead after shooting you 5 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Even more than you need an editor you need to do better research... You write situations based on your assumptions of how things work... Rather than on how research shows they actually work...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold since he got married. Wife had countless lovers. And he was a detective?!?! He should be fired!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, I agree with the last comment. How did the Hoe manage to raise the kids, AND fuck around on him, for 16 years!( undiscovered) Also, why have sex at a party, you know your husband is at? It’s almost like the stupid bitch, wanted to be caught. And.... the most telling of all, cutting husband off from sex for 3 months? Or the kids, whose life would be turned upside down, casually suggesting they do a dna test? It’s obvious she had no issues getting dick, but I guarantee none of these men would have wanted a relationship with her, especially since she already had 3 kids. I gave it 4 stars because I liked the story line, but you could have made it more believable, and included more drama into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed it. Good story. I'm not going to nit-pick it. Loved the daughter taking out "mom's" new boyfriend in front of everyone. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

There was so much in this story that made absolutely NO sense at all! Really, all-in-all it was pathetic. Firstly, if the kids are not his, how do you figure he’d get custody of them? Not happening! He has DNA proof that they are not his kids but the crappy video of her giving her lover her panties scares her into signing a stupid divorce agreement? WTF? The brother in law offs her boss, who is only the father of one of her 4 kids? The police detective husband has three kids at home who aren’t his, his wife has been cheating for all of their marriage and he has no clue? He should be driving a sewage truck!

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Good story but servalance is not a word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quite a detective!!! 17 years being fooled around by his wife, and totally clueless! Should be fired on grounds of incompetence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Guy must be deaf, dumb and blind. She fools EVERYBODY for 17 years? It would take a miracle to get away with that shit.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Nice to have Mafia as family!!!

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Such twists and turns. Great story. The ending was priceless. Very enjoyable. The plot line where the cheaters lover gets charged with rape and has to admit to adultery and cheating to stay out of jail is perfect! Well done. Thanks for sharing John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He was stupid and very unobservant for a cop. A ton must have gotten away with it. He came through in the end so there is that.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

He has to be the worst cop in the history of man. 6 years?

You suck at these stories.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 2 years ago

2nd read; It's a nice story but how blind can love make a cut-off partner, and his profession is to seek clues/evidence?

\

Can a Lawyer use Ancestry/23andMe type services for a DNA scan to discover a possible father/family? When discovery is made get a Court ordered paternity DNA test to establish the fathers parentage so a wronged father 'could' seek back-child-support?

\

None of the three kids where his, but he was listed on all three birth certificates. Is that enough for the father to retain custody when it is known he is not the biological father? What an ugly mess.... He should be able to sue Gidget's biological father estate for child support - to fiver her a nice college fund!

\

*****5, Hooyah, Salutes, romantic in me plus the kids came out on top!

ForensicFossilForensicFossilalmost 2 years ago

Write What You Know

Not what you do not know. A detective sergeant who can't spell surveillance?

When a case is dismissed "with prejudice", that means it cannot be refiled even if more evidence is discovered.

These are small, but significant errors that cause the reader to kick out of the story.

Sold the cheating too hard for suspension of disbelief.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Regardless of the bashing some of the others have made about this story, it was entertaining to read. True life, not so much, but it would be nice if things really turned out like it did. As for not knowing what was going on for 16 years, like they say, "true love is blind".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, although the ending was too brief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Needs a part 2, Angie needs companionship, and her pissy needs attention. Carolyn needs to pay for all the whoring she's done, maybe with an incurable disease. Tony and his wife need to be thanked...

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I'm a sucker for a happy ending and daughters with a good head on their shoulders. This story has both! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Entertaining,

Ed

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

Good story till I got to the mobbed up brother-in-law / disappearing AP paragraph. Too dark. I could see him getting beat up / crippled. Just not the Jimmy Hoffa treatment.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved It!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should be fired from the PD! A detective being cheated on by his own wife for over 17 years,raising 3 kids not fathered by him, ... what kind of detective is him?!?! Whatajoke!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get why the wife caved on some photos of her outside the hotel. Am I missing something? And what did having the guy arrested for rape do, other than allow him yo pound the guy's face in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars as I had My wife cheat on Me for 6 years . Thanks to her friends and her telling My so called friends that we had an open marriage . I got rid of the so called friends with the help of some of my cousins . 2 of my cousins are dead to Me because they knew she was cheating . Hell they even lied to back up her stories

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I agree with anons, don't like doing , but they are right. yet another rubbish LW. Story were he ends up with a beautiful woman. Is America full of them? aren't there any ordinary looking ones, just stunning miss worlds.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

How do stories like this receive a 4.4 rating? Incredible.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

"The judge wasn't sure she liked what she was hearing, but said she was dismissing the charges with prejudice, so that he could be re-charged if things changed." -- its the other way around. With prejudice means it's final and cannot be revisited. Without prejudice means it can be brought back to court if new facts or evidence is submitted.

I don't think it would be wise to show the video at the hotel. Makes it clear he knew about the affair and opens him up to charges of false arrest.

Cannot see why she would agree to give up the three kids that aren't even his. Seems she'd know or af leasy suspect. 3 accidents with her loved and nothing with him? Either he's impotent or that was planned... and even if not planned she'd know it was possible.

I agre... caving due to the video of them leaving the motel didn't make much sense, either.

Then again... just a story. Mostly enjoyable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting women like her are more common then most men realize, these shitheads are simply walking cumbuckets you piss on after you cum on their vile faces.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 1 year ago

Good story. A lot of unlikely incidents throughout BUT this is your world so your rules apply. Had a few chuckles as a bonus so five stars..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Engaging, if unrealistic story, but lack of spell-check is jarring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nicely done. *****

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

GOT TO LOVE A HAPPY ENDING...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

So let me get this straight. They couldn't shove the divorce through, even though it's proven she's committed adultery numerous times, because she was knocked-up and there was *a* chance it was his? (And it turned not even a 50/50 chance, but 33%) Even though they were already 0-for-3 in his kids being biologically his. Is that one of your stupid American laws? I'm not prejudiced against Americans, but you guys have some fucking retarded laws.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 1 year ago

Please do yourself and your readers a big favour and proof read your stories before submitting them. The number of spelling or misplaced word errors detract greatly from too many of your stories. If you can’t edit it yourself get someone to give it a quick read to at least find the most egregious mistakes. This story was also pretty far fetched in several regards, including his false arrest of his wife’s lover, which should have had repercussions, and all three kids not being his, yet he gets to keep them all? Well, it’s your world so that is your story and I can see that because it made it a clear good and evil tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"servalance"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave this 3 stars because of some spelling & other writing problems. I don't understand why the divorce didn't play out originally? And why did hubby even think of filing the rape charge when he knew his wife's cheating on him & worse, his kid's aren't his biologically. He also showed the video of his wife & her boss leaving the motel; IDK, but he filed rape charges from the party, which happened AFTER the motel. So he knew about it & knew it was adultery, but consensual. Wouldn't hubby have to explain the false charges?

.... I was thinking of 2 stars because of the stupidness of it all. Bob

kameljockeykameljockeyabout 1 year ago

I liked it. Short and to the point. Sure some of it isn't realistic, but then again it is fiction.

Sorchak, you commented, "I'm not prejudiced against Americans, but you guys have some fucking retarded laws." One could also say the same about Canada.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pedants aside (there is no hope for them), some commentators have serious comprehension problems.

Guys! Its a free story written for fun! You are getting what you pay for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one .. I had Pictures of my ex and her Boy toy . I was nice enough to send them to her father and brothers and step Mom and Step sisters . But for some reason she was mad about Me doing that . Of couurse she had no proof as I had a friend develop them and send them to her family I also got one to cover all of my bases

Redaer99Redaer99about 1 year ago

I very much enjoyed this story. In fact I have enjoyed all of your stories that I have read and thank you for writing them, Frank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

DESPITE LOUSY SPELLING AND GRAMMAR, IT WAS A FUN FANTASY...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one .. Badge 714 Joe Friday would have loved this one .

Sumnut96Sumnut9611 months ago

WOW! What a whore. 5 stars for a well told tale. DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it. I loved that the daughter took out the ex-wife's sleaze of a boyfriend. :-) I think I've read this one before, but it was a while ago. I enjoyed it then too.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica10 months ago

Great, well written story!!!!! No boring back story on how the couple met in college, blah blah, blah. Right to the point!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Couple bad plot holes….

.

First: at the divorce conference, why would a photo of her and shithead cause her to sign….but DNA evidence that all 3 kids were not his be just“ oh well”?

.

Second: why in HELL would the slut be invited to her brother’s house for any function where her ex was?

.

Not your best, Bear.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As soon as I read loosely connected to the mob I stop reading

Calico75Calico758 months ago

Very enjoyable! Thanks!

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

Let’s face it after naming his youngest Gidget he deserved everything he got.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“ Bear”, it’s nice to see another story by you. Ignore the haters, it was excellent! 5 stars.

willyk1212willyk12125 months ago

good story but the ending needs much more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Marisa was cool. So was the brother-in-law. Not sure why showing the dashcam footage in the parking lot made her sign the papers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like it, but Bear, buddy, a lot of mistakes and typos.

surveillance. Not how you spelled it.

Cases dismissed WITHOUT (not with) prejudice can be re-filed.

Adjourned, not adjoined.

Went off, not when off.

your eyes not you eyes, etc.

LechemanLecheman4 months ago

Loved the ending but I've always had a weakness for Irish women!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was a perfect end. 5 Stars for it and the rest of the story.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOg4 months ago

“… and legs all the way from her hips to her ankles.” Hmmm, that’s gotta look funny and very strange with no ass in there. 😁

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thanks for a well-written, fun read!!! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a bad plot actually pretty good. But the writing needs a lot of help. I wonder if Randi would edit or proofread if you asked... Three stars from me.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

he didn't know what his sister-in-law's sibling looked like? Did he just skip the wedding? wtf.

Btrying2Btrying21 day ago

6.12.24. Good read. Intriguing way to document the bitch's infidelity. This was a reread and well worth the time to enjoy a good story unfold. Why she was a slut their whole marriage is just mind body. Who does such chit ???

But good he Finally caught her. And did some BTB on her and shit face.

I enjoyed it Thanks for sharing. John

Btrying2Btrying21 day ago

6.12.24. So how do you think Family Court sorted out the four kids living arrangements given there is no blood relation with the Dad? I know the settlement states he is primary, but Family Judges don’t have to it and often meddle with settlements. Just hypothetically thinking here ummm

I like the dilemmas sets up. Just wanna know outcome. Though since the kids show up with Dad 2 years later…

John

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

SIMILAR Stories