You Asked Him to Pull Out Ch. 01

Story Info
Loving wife and predatory seductor are humiliated by cuckold.
6.8k words
2.75
46.3k
44
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dee could feel that the fabric of her dress clinging tenaciously to her damp pubic hair. The growing semen stain was like a scarlet letter that marked her as an adulterous. She might have demurely held her purse in front of her in an effort to obscure the evidence of her shame. Unfortunately; her husband's tight grip above her elbow encumbered her left arm while her right hand was desperately preoccupied with holding the bodice of her gown against her bosom. She knew that more than a hint of the white lace of her bustier was showing. A cool draft against the cleft of her buttocks was a humiliating reminder that the arrogant bastard had vindictively unzipped her dress before abandoning her in the elevator. Her frantic efforts to reclaim her modesty had only succeeded in jamming the zipper.

Unfortunately; the aroma of semen was an even more incriminating proclamation of Dee's guilt that was impossible to obscure and it could not be dismissed as a spilled drink. During her walk of shame through the hotel ballroom, she could see people turning their heads to look as they literally smelled her approaching. She resolutely pretended to remain calm as she allowed her husband to usher her to what she hoped would eventually be the secluded sanctuary of the elevators then their hotel suite.

While her semen stained gown and the smell of semen proclaimed her adultery to one and all, it was the pain from her abused breasts and the ache between her thighs that truly condemned her for her sin. The self styled Casanova had felt justified in punishing her for her acquiescence to seduction by mercilessly slapping and squeezing her breasts as he subjected her to an unrelenting, marathon fucking. She knew that the abuse would be remembered long after the pain and the bruises faded.

The true horror of her predicament finally became apparent to Dee when she realized that her husband wasn't leading her towards the elevators. He was ushering her over to the table where the Vice President was holding court at the poker game. Dee resented the poker game not because Dave had lost over a thousand dollars. She resented the poker game because it had kept her husband preoccupied for those critical hours, provoking her resentment and ultimately enabling her seduction.

Dee attempted to redirect her husband. Unfortunately; her resistance only inflamed his righteous wrath. He jerked painfully on her arm to compel her acquiescence. It was as if he was Trooper Shawn Thornton walking Mary Kate Danaher the whole eight miles from the train station back to Inisfree to confront Squire Danaher about her dowry. Unfortunately; Dave was not publicly shaming his bride for pussy whipping him into fighting her brutish brother over money. Dave was publicly castigating her for her adultery.

As Dee stumbled along, she felt one of her shoes slipping off her foot. Unfortunately; her efforts to regain her balance caused her to loose the second shoe as her gown slipped even lower so that the white, sheer lace cups of her bustier were completely exposed. Worse yet, her milky white breasts were spilling out of the lacy cups. Her large, brown nipples and aurolaes were on full display for all to see! Her predicament became even more precarious when Dee stepped on the hem of the long flowing gown! As she took another step, she felt the bodice of her gown slipping down towards her waist!

Although Dee's renewed resistance drew Dave's attention to her plight, he was unsympathetic. Her jerked her along until her gown slid over her hips then down her thighs and legs until she was literally pulled out of it. She regained her feet, but now she was effectively naked except for her white bustier and stockings!

Dee's only consolation was the expression of horror on the Vice President's face. He was renowned for his predatory philandering. However; he had always benefitted from a combination of plausible deniability as well as the reticence of his conquests and their cuckolded husbands to protect him from accountability. Now everyone knew. All of the pilots knew. All of the cabin crews knew. All of the ticket agents knew. Even the mechanics who were attending the holiday banquet knew. Worst of all, the Vice President's wife knew. Undoubtedly; her divorce attorney would soon know. Worst of all, the President of the airline along with the board of directors would soon know. It was unlikely that they would tolerate even a senior executive who so blatantly abused their employees. The scandal would be bad for business, even if there was no lawsuit.

Dave was not content to parade his adulterous wife to the poker table to confront her seducer. He literally threw her at the Vice President's feet. Dee was left sprawled on the floor with her legs spread wide to display her sparse patch of crimson, semen soaked pubic hair along with her swollen, distended, bruised labia and dilated vagina. Everyone could see the undeniable evidence of her adultery.

Dee instinctively pressed her knees together demurely while lifting her hands to her abused breasts to conceal them. However; something about her husband's demeanor as he commanded, "don't", compelled her to lower her hands and spread her legs wide to flaunt her nudity. While he wanted to humiliate her, he also wanted everyone to see the evidence that she had been ravaged as well as ravished by the Vice President. Dee felt convicted to yield to Dave's demands as a gesture of repentance and atonement.

Dee was both elated and alarmed to see the Vice President become red faced with rage. While her husband was a physical fitness fanatic who ran at least five miles everyday, he was of only average stature and moderately muscled. He was no Trooper Shawn Thornton or John Wayne. The Vice President on the other hand was a doppelganger for Squire Danaher. He stood well over six feet tall and Dee knew from bitter experience that his prominent pot belly and flabby continence camouflaged a massively muscled physique. He had also been a heavyweight boxer as well as a wrestler in college. Unlike Shawn Thornton, her husband wouldn't have even a forlorn hope of victory if the two men began fighting.

Dave remained silent as the evidence that Dee had become the Vice President's latest conquest was flaunted for everyone at the banquet to see. Dee resolutely remained in her humiliating, vulnerable, submissive position. She even rolled slowly from side to side so that everyone around her could get an unobstructed view of her ravaged sex. Her husband finally said, "no fidelity, no marriage."

Dee was in tears. She sobbed as she pleaded, "you would do this to me? Your own wife?"

Dave replied, "It was your adultery, not mine."

Dee's only reply was to readjust the cups of her bustier in a futile effort to belatedly obscure her breasts. She was mystified then elated when Dave finally reached down to take her by her hand to gently assist her to regain her feet. Had he granted her a reprieve? She meekly followed him as he lead her away towards the elevators, not bothering to reposition her breasts which had once again spilled out of the cups of her bustier. One of the ladies at the banquet had picked up her gown. She handed it to Dave. Another woman had picked up her shoes and handed them to her.

Once the elevator began to rise, Dee plaintively asked, "are we going to be okay? I'll understand if you want to beat me. Please don't divorce me. Think of our children!"

Dave was momentarily almost overwhelmed by a vicious impulse to slap his wife, punch her, kick her and even bite her. Something other than fear of the law or the condemnation of their friends and family restrained him. It was his most primal instincts that compelled restraint. "We're going to be okay," he assured her with a confidence that amazed her.

"How? Why?" Dee was astounded and confused by Dave's calm assurance.

"You asked him to pull out," Dave answered with a confident equalmity that amazed him. "You also offered to finish him with a blow job."

Dee struggled to recall those brief moments when sanity and some vestige of fidelity had belatedly reasserted themselves. The unaccustomed sensation of her labia stretching to accommodate the enormous glans had provoked her first, feeble protests. She had pleaded that she shouldn't. She had reminded him that she was a married woman. She had protested that she couldn't because she was unprotected.

A grunt of acknowledgement combined with the exquisite sensation of that enormous, uncircumcised penis plunging deep into her sex until she feared that it might penetrate her cervix then withdrawing with a steady, confident rhythm had silenced further protests. It was far from unprecedented for Dee to rely on the much maligned, Pull and Pray method of contraception. Unlike some of her friends who had been so unjustifiably confident in condoms, she had succeeded in not becoming an unwed mother without ever being subjected to the temptation to get an abortion. Of course her sexual encounters during High School then her early college years had been amazingly infrequent for a young woman who technically had been so promiscuous.

Dee's practical fears had been forgotten as she climaxed, then again and again. However; the guilty pleasure had gone on and on until it morphed into prolonged penance. Her punishment had become more overt as the Vice President began to viciously squeeze and slap her breasts. Her painful, brutal fucking had continued until she was begging the Vice President to finish. When it became evident that his own orgasm was eminent, sanity and a vestige of fidelity had belatedly reasserted themselves. Dee had pleaded with him to pull out, reminding him that she was unprotected and explaining that she was in the fertile phase of her cycle. When he only grunted in reply, she had even suggested that she would allow him to cum in her mouth and even swallow his semen if he would only allow her to finish him with a blow job.

Unfortunately; Dee's earlier attempts to placate the Vice President's lusts by performing fellatio on him had been unsuccessful. He had exploited her fatigued jaw as an excuse to demand that she allow him to fuck her. She was not surprised when he responded with an evil chuckle as he began to thrust into her more rapidly and far more forcefully. Acquiescing to her inevitable, involuntary insemination, Dee had wrapped her legs around him encouragingly just to get it over with. She knew that her painful, humiliating ordeal was finally coming to an end when she felt that massive penis throbbing inside her. The Vice President ejaculated so forcefully that she could actually feel the wet warmth of his semen spurting against her cervix which was naked and unprotected. She had been dismayed by the realization that many millions of his sperm were at that moment flooding into her womb. Even worse, she had been horrified to find herself climaxing yet again. The bastard had laughed at her when he finally withdrew his flaccid yet still formidable penis from her sex. He had then rubbed the semen that clung to his massive, manly member in her red pubic hair as if he were marking his conquered territory.

Now Dee was overwhelmed by the humiliating epiphany that her husband must have been standing beyond the locked door, listening to but unable to actually witness her adultery. The only mystery was how long had he been listening. He had obviously failed to comprehend that the Vice President wasn't pulling out. Dave's failure to intervene was mystifying and enraging. She couldn't understand why her husband hadn't attempted to rescue her virtue. Perhaps he had reasoned that he was already to late to stop her from crossing that Rubicon? Dave's failure to protect her virtue combined with his presumption that his boss had been careful gave her hope that he might somehow forgive her.

The elevator finally arrived at their floor. Dee was dismayed to see that the hallway wasn't deserted. Three couples along with a group of men bore witness as her husband ushered his naked wife to the door to their suite. He seemed to be taunting her by fumbling with his key card. She could do nothing to expedite reaching the blessed privacy of their room. Her own key card had been lost during her assignation. Her inability to retreat to their suit had compelled her to return to the ballroom to search for her husband.

Once the door was closed, Dave tossed aside her dress as he roughly pushed Dee backwards onto the king sized bed. She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the savage beating that she knew should come. She made no effort to resist or escape. She resigned herself to being beaten as penance for her sin. She should atone for her adultery by submitting herself to her husband's righteous wrath.

Rather than the feared pummeling from fist and feet that she almost craved as penance for her transgression, Dee felt hysterical hands roughly forcing her to part her stocking clad legs. She was shamed by the realization that her husband was the one who was now closely inspecting her naked sex. Not just her semen soaked pubic hair but her labia which she knew were still red, swollen and distended from her illicit copulation, and her dilated vagina, were presented obscenely, framed by her garter belt and stocking tops, for Dave's perusal.

Dave demanded, "where are your panties? Did you decide to go commando to entice him? Did he coax you into taking them off for him?"

Seeking to placate her husband's wrath Dee pleaded, "no! He kept my panties as a trophy to commemorate his conquest. The fabric had already been torn when he ripped them off of me."

Fortunately; the allusion to the fact that her seduction had not been entirely consensual placated Dave's wrath. He comforted her by saying, "I'm the one who was trying to coax and cajole you into going commando for the banquet. It would have been my fault as much as yours."

Dee felt Dave's fingers brushing through her semen soaked pubic hair then plunging into her sex. The sensation of his semen soaked fingers gently rubbing against her clit revived the arousal that she had thought was satiated. Fearful that her husband would become enraged if he reached the correct conclusion she sobbed, "he was slow to pull out. I'm sorry. I warned him that I was unprotected."

"It's not your fault that he wouldn't restrain himself," Dave replied as he continued to rub his fingers against her clit. "At least you asked him to pull out." The probing fingers withdrew. Then after a few moments she felt something else rubbing against her pubic mound then her labia and clit. The familiar sensation of the more modest, circumcised phallus that she had become so intimately acquainted with during over a decade of sometimes monotonous, monogamous, marriage, penetrating her sex astonished her. However; the penetration by her husband's penis was painful rather than pleasurable even though it was liberally lubricated with the Vice President's semen. Her sex remained sensitive and sore after the brutal pummeling that had been inflicted upon her. Dee submitted only because her husband's incomprehensible lust for the adulteress that she had become encouraged her forlorn hope that he would somehow forgive her.

As Dave began to fuck her with rapid, arrhythmic, stabbing thrusts, instinct and habit drew Dee's attention to the disc shaped, plastic case that she had placed on the nightstand in anticipation of seducing her husband. She was reminded that she had purposely left her CycleBeads at home so that her husband wouldn't be reminded that she was in her fertile phase. The implications of her sordid copulations, first with the Casanova and now with her husband, compelled her to protest. The prospect of giving birth to an infant of uncertain paternity suddenly seemed even more shameful than her adultery. "No! You shouldn't! I don't have my diaphragm in. I might get pregnant!"

Dee was relieved and almost mystified as she heard her husband saying, "you really weren't intending to cheat on me! If you had been planning on seducing the Vice President, you would have had your diaphragm in. You were just going to flirt with him and dance with him. You weren't intending to go any further than maybe allowing him to grope you?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have encouraged him. I'd been drinking to much," Dee rationalized truthfully. "I shouldn't have allowed him to talk me into going up to his hotel room to admire the view from the top floor. I shouldn't have imbibed when he lit up a joint. I haven't smoked pot since college. The weed has always had an effect on me."

Dee was relieved that her husband's anger now seemed to become completely eclipsed by lust. The thrusting of his penis became slower, gentler and less agonizing. The not completely unprecedented sensation of having their lovemaking lubricated by semen alleviated her pain. However; the belated realization that the semen lubricating their lovemaking wasn't Dave's alarmed her. She once again found herself pleading, "you should at least stop to put my diaphragm in."

"I'm your husband," Dave assured his wife. "You trusted him to pull out. Now you can trust me to pull out!"

Dee resolutely endured the torture as Dave's penis continued plunging into her adulterous, semen soaked sex, then withdrawing with amazingly restrained urgency. The no longer familiar sensation of his glans caressing her abused cervix rather than bumping against her diaphragm was not exquisite as it had once been. However; it was the shameful realization that their marital love making was being lubricated by her arrogant paramour's semen that truly tormented her. She was overwhelmed by the fear that every thrust was driving even more of the Vice President's seed back into her vagina and closer to her cervix. She protested honestly, "you might get me pregnant with his sperm!"

Dee was relieved yet ashamed when she felt Dave's penis withdrawing. Their kissing and cuddling continued until she felt Dave kissing and licking his way down to her breasts which were once again exposed by her bustier. Dave had been elated when she allowed him to buy her the strapless evening gown and the bustier to wear under it. Since she was still breast feeding their twins, her lacey cups runneth over. Would her husband ever want her to wear this dress and lingerie again?

Dee savored the sensation as Dave began to kiss and lick her breasts, then eventually suck on her swollen nipples. Unlike the Vice President, his lips were gentle and generous rather than rough and demanding. She didn't chastise him for wasting precious milk as he nursed from first one breast than the other. The twins were getting almost old enough to be weaned anyway. Allowing her husband the guilty pleasure would spare her the need to use her breast pump. She had also allowed the Vice President the same perverted privilege.

Dee was actually becoming so aroused that she was on the verge of orgasm when she felt Dave begin to slowly, sensuously kiss his way down her belly. She instinctively, habitually, applied gentle pressure on his shoulders to encourage him. However; she became ashamed and and embarrassed when she felt a familiar pair of lips meet hers then a beloved tongue plunging deep into her sex. The obscenity of allowing her husband to pleasure her orally while her pubic hair and even her vagina were saturated with another man's semen shamed her. However; her half hearted efforts to demure were futile. Dave was not just persistent but insistent. Dee kept her eyes closed and eventually entwined her fingers in his hair to pull his face against her sex as she submitted to her own, true desire. She was amazed that her loving husband could bring her to climax yet again so easily. The pleasure that she had experienced less than an hour earlier was eclipsed but not forgotten as she orgasmed again then again and again. Never before had their marital lovemaking been so intense! The pleasure was accentuated by the sensation of her flow back finally beginning. The trickle of semen that had been seeping from her sex was transformed into a torrent. The flood of semen was unleashed into her husband's loving mouth.

12