You Betcha! Ch. 13

Story Info
Parental secrets come out.
2.1k words
4.54
18k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers

"Hey, look, it's Mom and Dad, and they want to zoom with us!" Becca called me over, forcing me to get some sweats on with a tank top to make it look as if I just had a nice workout.

"Becca, why are you naked?" Mom pointed out the obvious, noticing the beads of sweat on my forehead.

"Um ... Mom, Dad, please ... don't panic. We sorta have ... guests. For the duration of the lockdown," Becca dropped another bombshell on Mom and Dad on top of the nudity.

"Are your friends nudists who need you to be naked or are you cheating on Eddie, dear? And why is Simon a little too comfortable with seeing you in just your birthday suit? Okay, what gives?" Dad picked up the interrogation from Mom.

"Um ... Mom, Dad, please meet Paige, Melanie, and Janine ... and Heather," Becca introduced our sleepover friends.

"Okay, why are they naked, but Simon is clothed? Well, Becca? Maybe we should have left Simon in charge of you," Mom honed in on a rather likely question.

"Also, I'm pretty sure that we know Heather by now. Hi, Heather. That presumably means that Simon IS getting laid during this sleepover, because anyone with half a brain can tell that Heather and he ... are ... intimate," Dad commented to make it clear that he wasn't born last night.

"Please ... don't freak out. Mom ... Dad, I'm bisexual. And ... I've ... been sleeping with my friends. Sexually. With ... my sleepover girlfriends, yes, including Paige ... and Melanie ... and Janine ... and Heather ... and I've also ... done things ... with Simon. As have they," Becca blushed a bit now.

"So, that's why he seemed flustered and rushed. He had to put clothes on in a hurry. That was his... 'workout,' if you will, am I right? What sort of things ... and what about Eddie? I thought that the two of you were in love," Mom asked Becca.

"Um ... Mom, Eddie knows. He knows it all. Just ask him. He gave me a lockdown hall pass. And I gave him one, too," Becca stipulated nervously.

"So ... you're allowed to do whatever you like with this hall pass of yours?" Dad queried now.

"No, not with just anyone. Just whatever happens ... during the sleepover, with Simon and our sleepover guests. Whatever happens ... is cool. With them. I gave Eddie a somewhat ... different hall pass," Becca resumed anxiously.

"Different how?" Mom asked my sister with an increasingly clinical tone.

"Married women only? It didn't take him long to cash it in, either," I answered for her.

"Rebecca Lucille Haven, you actively encouraged your boyfriend to sleep with other men's wives?" Dad demanded to know while I grinned wickedly.

"To be fair, Dad, Eddie's ... lover's husband seems to be okay with it," I observed.

"Well, that helps, to be sure," Mom snickered now.

"Guys, maybe it's time to confess something else. Your mother and I are into the stag/vixen lifestyle. We're only giving you the third degree to gauge your honesty and discover your true sexuality. That was part of why we left when we did, to see what you would do, folks. Well, you didn't disappoint, from what I can tell. Very entertaining, these secrets coming out of both of you, but especially Becca," Dad laughed now.

"Stag/vixen ... that's not the same thing as cuckold/hotwife, is it?" Becca wondered.

"Yes and no. They are similar in the emphasis being on the ... wife fooling around. That's the appeal, the draw of it, if you will. However, cuckold/hotwife tends to be more extreme, tends to include belittling, embarrassment, SPH, male fidelity, forced bi sex, crossdressing, creampies, orgasm control, sissification, edging, denial, even chastity for the husband in many cases. It's much more of a femdom, wife-led kind of marriage, which isn't us at all," Mom reassured us.

"Yeah, despite our ... exotic lifestyle, I'm as straight as a barber's razor. What appeals to me is sharing your mother with other men in ... threesomes. That's our thing. We pick threesome partners who we can trust and take them to bed. It's very often the same men, in fact. Very often, it's married men, just because we can trust them not to meddle in the marriage as much. It's not swapping, though I get hall passes for the other man's wife quite often. And if he ever wants a devil's threesome with his wife and me ... that's an automatic hall pass.

"Otherwise, though, I don't fuck other women. It would be cheating if I did, because I don't have permission to just go out and screw around. Also, it would be cheating if your mother just went out and slept with any ol' guy without my involvement, preferably in a threesome. This is our deal, our dynamic. Wife-sharing. Devil's triangles. Stag/vixen. Full involvement in my case. It's so much better when a man we can trust and respect joins your mother and I in bed for such a threesome. MFM. It's the best!" Dad beamed as he discussed their lifestyle with us at last.

"Yeah, we have a whole community of stags and vixens, a little online club where we arrange little sleepovers. This one just happened to last longer than usual, due to ... you know. COVID-19. We had to make sure that we protected you from things that would affect you, unlike our normal concerns about ... contagions. That's usually handled well in advance by sharing the results of our latest STI and HIV tests. Since we tend to go ... you know ... bareback," Mom winked at us.

Just then, we saw a tall, handsome black man with an Afro and his gorgeous blonde wife sit next to Mom and Dad with rather brazen familiarity, even intimacy.

"We want you to meet Stan and Kelly, our hosts for the longest stag/vixen sleepover in the history of our marriage. At this rate, if things don't change soon, we could practically end up as a four-way marriage! Mom even got one hall pass to eat Kelly out and they actually did it. Hell, it's a wonder that we haven't cross-pollinated by now!" Dad laughed at that joke, as did Stan and Kelly.

"Oh, Joe! You're hilarious!" Kelly playfully slapped Dad and he slapped her as well, nobody getting offended by that.

"See what a pair of clowns we married, Tracy?" Stan teased Mom.

"So it seems ... regular comedians!" Mom snorted.

"So, it's ... cool, then, if we tell you everything, I hope. Becca ... and I, yes ... are lovers in our own way. It trended that direction before the lockdown, but now it's really kicked into high gear in a hurry. Melanie ... is my fiancee. Yes, guys, I'm engaged. To the cute blondie over here. Paige here is my girlfriend, but she's also engaged to Heather, who is my fuckbuddy as well as my neighbor. No, that's not gonna change anytime soon. And ... Janine ... well, she can probably explain it better than me," I coughed now.

"I'm his sex slave. Relax, please ... hear me out ... I'm his willing, enthusiastic, submissive plaything, okay? Maybe a little less offensive, but the same deal exists, either way. This is entirely of my own free will. It's consensual one hundred ten percent. I live to serve Simon. For me, I like to say that it's a permanent game of 'Simon says,' you know. What's more, yes, I'm in love with him. Yes, guys, I'm in love with Simon Haven," Janine told us with a very deep tongue kiss meant for me.

"As am I," Becca confessed.

"Same here," Melanie giggled, "that makes three of us."

"Well, I should hope that you're in love with your FIANCE!" Mom teased Melanie now.

"Congratulations to the both of you!" Dad coughed now.

"Yeah, well, they're not alone. Love must be in the air or something, because I'm in love with your son, too, and I think that you must have guessed it by now," Heather announced her own affection for me.

"Me, too ... no joke ... I mean, I wouldn't have agreed to be his girlfriend if I didn't feel a lot of love toward him, trust me! And who the hell wouldn't fall in love with a pair of siblings who can do those things with their tongues. I'm kinda in love with both of your brats, Mr. and Mrs. Haven. But also in love with Heather, hence the engagement," Paige asserted now.

"So ... our son ... the stud! Five women love you? Five girls! Damn! Well, lockdowns can have that effect, sleepovers, too. You end up growing very close to people, right? Well, to whom much is given, son, much is also required, okay? If you want to keep these ladies, I approve, I think that your mother does, too, but remember that you should treat them all with kindness, affection, courtesy, attention, etc. Don't neglect or abuse your ladies, okay? That's a huge responsibility that you've taken on here, the care and feeding of five ladies, you know," Dad urged me.

"Especially the slave," Mom whistled at that notion and bit her bottom lip a little.

"What's that mean, honey?" Dad asked Mom in front of me.

"Well, it's just that ... at times ... I've kinda ... wondered what it would be like ... to serve you. Each of you. Different fantasies about ... each of you, individually, and at times, even in a group. Each of you starts dominating me and ... you know ... having your way with my body. I mean, hell, I've never had ... dominant or submissive tendencies as a rule, never really been into that kind of fetish, you know that, but there is ... something about you guys, you know.

"Maybe because I have learned to trust you three so much that I can relax and take more risks and be vulnerable with you. I wouldn't want to do it 24/7, of course, or have it interfere in our ... main event, as it were, but you get the idea," Mom blurted to our shock and Dad's ... and Stan's and Kelly's, too.

"Hey, if it means that I get to eat your pussy or ass, I'm down with trying it at least," Kelly licked her lips, "I almost forgot being bi lately, I've been so into the stag/vixen scene for so long, so much emphasis on straight sex, you know. Devil's threesomes in particular. Still love 'em, but I'm more ... ready to embrace my bisexuality, I suppose, with a woman I can trust like Tracy. That whole Monica Lewinsky clone, buxom, busty, brunette thing really works for you, ya know."

"Well, on that note, perhaps we should leave the youngsters to their fun and games, too. Aside from the incest, it's not that radically different, is it?" Dad grinned.

"Very true, and I'm not too worried about the incest with Simon having fifteen holes from which to choose, while Becca has a boyfriend ... and apparent Sapphic leanings herself. Good night, kids!" Mom winked at us.

"Night, Mom and Dad. Nice to meet you guys, Stan and Kelly," I told my parents.

"Yeah, night guys, love ya ... and Stan, Kelly, treat our folks right!" Becca licked her lips now.

"It was a pleasure to meet you guys, too," Mom told our companions, "though we already knew Heather ... and I think that I recall Melanie, Janine, and Paige now that I think about it."

"Very true. Good night guys. Love ya!" Dad declared.

"It's been ... pretty neat," Kelly said even as she blew us a kiss.

"Don't be strangers," Stan said as the zoom dropped out.

"Wow ... that was ... wild! Mom and Dad are stag and vixen! Wow!" Becca exclaimed.

"Must be where you and Eddie get it, to some extent," I teased her.

"Maybe so," Becca taunted me back.

"Oh, get a room!" Heather snickered now.

Melanie winked at me, even as she pushed me to the floor to climb on me, "Or better yet, I dare you to fuck me at last ... right in the pussy, babe! It's time, don't ya think? Ram that twat of mine and knock me the fuck up!"

I wondered if she meant that part, but right at that moment, I really didn't care. As for Janine, she was too busy sucking my balls and Paige was too busy eating Heather out to worry about it much, if at all. Becca, well, she made a point of sitting on my face to remind me that I had rimming rights to her ass.

I'm neither stupid nor a genius, but either way, that wasn't hard to grasp. I didn't speak. I let my tongue do my talking with my sister. Talk about dessert before lunch, right? I had a feeling that I couldn't ever ruin THAT kind of appetite, could I?

SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers