All Comments on 'You Can Love Too Much Ch. 01'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yep.

What a fucking idiot.

desertdog43desertdog43about 5 years ago
I can't talk for others.....

But when I finally found out my "loving" wife was giving it up to others, yes more'n one.....

The love i had just went Swooooosh right straight out of me. From that moment we were and are mortal enemies (35 years ago)......Fuck sharing....bastards...

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
Cuck

Based on your other work I was surprised. As others have said I hate the knowing cuckold story line. IMO it is a small and strange group of “men” that this appeals to. No one I know would ever consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You are absolutely right!

YOU are a fucking idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bullseit

You have a right to write what you want, I have a right to read what I want,personally I will never read another of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stop, find a different story to read!

If you think the 1st chapter is bad stop reading. This author writes some sic Shit. If your bi you might like it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
From comments

I really like Hooked's writing, but the cuckold subject turned me off and until now kept me from reading this story. It was as bad as I had feared. Hope it is saved in the next chapter.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
chapt 1

2* I feel like most, the rating has to do with the husband's choice rather than Hooked's writing. However, not sure I can read a 4 chapter cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Echo 26thNC's Comments

I've saved this to last, hope it won't be My last. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
fucking cuck shit

I hate those cucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Biggest wimp ever

She will always be a whore and you her wimp cuck

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
Huh?

Try finishing the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One Of The Poorest Story Endings Ever

No one, regardless of their sexual leanings, would favor the last several paragraphs of your story. If you were one of my students, I would have to give you a failing grade.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 4 years ago
What a fucking idiot.

Oh, he just said that...

MormonJackMormonJackover 4 years ago
Hooked, thank you for the story!!

Thanks for the story and being a great writer.

But as to the story, yeah, "what a fucking idiot."

Hoping to read the rest of the chapters, but won't be able to if it's just about him sharing his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a hoot!

Look at these righteous guys getting worked up over fictional characters in a fictional story posted on a porn site! So many personal insults directed at the author! So many empty threats! How dare he write something I don't like! Who does he think he is?

ALL must conform to my world view or face MY impotent rage!

Sorry for the spittle. Now I'll read the rest of the story.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
WTF

He just lets her keep making a cuckold of?? Not me. She'd end it or I would.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
I think either your a real life cuck or a masochist

Say you're loyal readers hate your cuckie boy stories and then you write more if you want us to leave just say it's a cuck story get the f*** off don't read my s*** anymore your BTB stories rock, your cuck stories make me want to puke

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NOT ANOTHER ONE?

I hate cuckhold stories. I read this chapter chapter and said, “I quit” Surely, you have better things to do than write this trips and I will never read a story like this one. Too much pride, I think.

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Guaranteed never to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would not have touched the bitch again.

Let her have the "great sex" with fucknuckle on Tuesdays and Firdays but let her go dry when we would get together.

Tell the slut that you would never touch her again while she was fucking studdly and even afterwards she would have to show a clean STD test every month for a year until I would touch her. I mean also kisses and hugs.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

I'm sorry. What just happened? Why are you even writing about a "man" like this? Since 1 star is as low as I can go, I'll give you that much.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Good writing, but I can't stand the plot at this point. 30 years of marriage and she's "entitled" to have an affair? Sorry, time for divorce - probably scorched earth in this case.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

On your last story - agree well written but WTF on the husbands response. On to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
1 Star

I agree with Sword .. Once is Once to many . There is No Hall Pass for her to Cheat with another guy .. Divorce sounds like a winner to Me ..

PorterrhPorterrhover 3 years ago
One star

Makes no sense

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

I don't understand how a partner can cheat after 30 years of marriage and then believe the marriage can last? Are there really such idiots or are you writing a pure fantasy! And that a man should also agree to that is unbelievable to me!

Hardday1953Hardday1953over 3 years ago
Tough but stupid

I could not do as much as I love my sweet wife.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Really?

Has this really happened anywhere?

Ocker53Ocker53almost 3 years ago

Killed it with the final sentence ⭐️

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

It will always remain incomprehensible to me how a man can accept that his wife is cheating on him? The fear of STD and HIV alone would put an end to this immediately! - Divorce - is the only logical decision!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love for oneself is the foundation for love of others. If you do not love and nurture yourself, you cannot bestow those gifts to family, friends and the world at large. Grudging acceptance that his wife has gone slut is contrary to the MC's basic requirement for self care and is not sustainable without great injury and harm to him. Far better to divorce and seek a new path in life than live in in suffering simply because of familiar surroundings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

About 18 months later I was sitting in my chair at home, watching TV on Tuesday night when I started to feel funny.

I began getting a severe headache. I was also loosing vision in my eyes and feeling numbness down my left side. I reached for my phone and dialed 911 as I thought I was having a stroke.

The Ambulance took some time to get to me but they arrived in time to prevent permanent damage. Yes I had had a stroke due to the stress I felt at Traci's ongoing affair.

When she finally got home I was, of course, not there and she got angry. Later when the Hospital rang her to inform her I had been admitted and why she was mortified. They needed my insurance details and family history so she gave them the information before heading to the Hospital.

When she got there she was upset at seeing me hooked up to so many machines. When she came up and apologised to me I told her to leave as she caused this by her selfishness. I then asked the doctor to keep the cheating whore away from me.

Later that night I was taken up to a ward where I spent several days till released. I went home and Traci was there as she had not gone into work due to my condition. She was incredibly apologetic but I wasn't listening. I told her that she had not realised how much stress I had been under due to her ongoing affair and that she just did not care about me one iota. As long as she was getting what she wanted damned the rest of us.

Of course I saw a lawyer and divorced the bitch. I finally regained my manhood but it took almost dyeing for me to realise I was not going to accept being cuckholded any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid, any intelligent person would have had Nick mugged for $100! Of course the mugger got double if he took out Nick’s balls, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd divorce her. At minimum STD checks monthly. She's the one out fucking around, it's up to her to prove she's clean (her "boyfriend" might not be the only girl he's seeing).

Well, it almost followed the standard "Cuckold" story line as most others do in "Loving Wives".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What they fuck is this? Negative stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have beaten them both nearly to death

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

Love don’t work like that, giving in to such demands isn’t love its submission.

Going into something with your eyes open and allowing it, well you deserve everything you get. As you say fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That sucked. Why not have the author go buy a new truck. Park it next to friends house. Tell the friend, he can use it whenever he wants. When the friend starts driving it full time, assure him you will keep making the payments, and even cover his insurance. When it gets a couple years old, you will even trade it in, on a better model, and let him keep driving it full time.

Doesn’t that sound erotic to you bunch of cucks?

eljj546eljj546almost 2 years ago
Why do writers take away some man's balls

Are they out somewhere playing with those balls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bad story all the way around she fucks around and he threatened divorce amd she still does it dump her

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

"What a fucking idiot."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the worst story ever. Eat shit &die!

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Stupid Cuck crap

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Love the ultimate salve no matter how fucked up your argument or ultimatum add Love to it and suddenly everything is all BETTER 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hold the divorce, present the post nup. Make it all or nothing.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Unbelievable and disingenuous cuck without reasonable ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deserves every screwing he gets and more... sickening wimp cuck and useless human.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"What a fucking idiot." You said it!

davezqdavezqabout 1 year ago

I dont get it/ He had the lawyer draw up the papers, and then just stayed in the marriage to be continually cuckolded and not have sex with his wife anymore? Is that in any way believable? I think not.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

He is a fucking idiot.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

The only reason a husband would put up with that situation is because they enjoyed it, all the angst is his smokescreen to avoid looking like a wimp.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

This pussy deserves to be cheated on. He probably has a vagina between his legs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In almost all of Hooked stories, the wife named Traci usually 40 to 50 years old and “happily” married for 20 years, is an entitled slut and poor cuckold hubby is clueless. So if a little strange is good for dear wife, why isn’t a little strange good for dear hubby? Why the hell don’t these betrayed husband go find their own hottie to have an affair with and enjoy themselves. Instead they turn into drunks, wimp cucks or noble morally superior men that won’t date another women until after the divorce. What’s wrong with them? Sorry good for the goose, good, maybe even better, for the gander. And what the fucks love got to do with anyway? It’s just sex. Right? Perhaps in one of these future stories the wife could explain exactly what she means by “loving only you, dear”…. What does love mean to such a woman?

usaretusaret12 months ago

The ending, as I am sure you know, is a POS.

gprevgprev11 months ago

I hate men that are pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

ATTN COMMENTERS: The Main Character in this story might be a weak-willed wuss, but at the end of the day, he's still just a made-up character in a mediocre internet fiction story, but YOU are still a real-life loser who gets mad over HIS actions. Crazy, huh?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Of course the main character is a fictitious construct. And of course, when considered by the vast majority of the readership, such a character would be -- at best -- rather repulsive. Just on the face of it. I wonder if the author didn't miss an opportunity to explore a central question: What sort of life's formative experiences would result in a man forming such a undesirable and self-defeating personality and character? Such a speculative detour could at least make the story a little more thought-provoking rather than one that tempts most readers to hit the "back arrow" once it became evident what was being presented. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yep that's a divorce.

mstbdscrt1957mstbdscrt19579 months ago

Yep, He is Fucking Idiot, That slut only thinks of herself !!!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio8 months ago

I’m surprised that the main character, who knows all the Literotica stories, failed to ask the slut wife the obvious cliche question, namely, “How would you feel if I started an affair with another woman?”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Crock of shit! Don't waste our time with any more trash.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Inconceivable. When does getting used to the status quo become 'love'? What is 'needs more?' (Oliver? Oh, Mush!)

Diecast1Diecast15 months ago

No one is that dumb!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt3 months ago

What an idiot!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WTF is it with lit authors, that always give the whore the house in a divorce. What a fucking idiot is right? A willing cuck. Really. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No. Just NO! Cheaters are cheaters. BTB.

1 star for this crap. Disappointment from you Hooked1957. Not sure what you were thinking in writing this.

This better get better in the next chapters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous