You Can Ring My Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honestly, no," Rachel admitted honestly, "but I am certain enough to know that if I don't at least give it a try, I will regret it come tomorrow."

"And if, come the morning," Audrey asked a long moment later, her tone decidedly neutral, "you decide that this was a mistake, what do you do then?"

Since Rachel had asked herself that same question just a few minutes ago, she already had an answer.

"Then, like so much else in life, I chalk it up to experience and move on," she replied confidently.

"I see," Audrey replied, her tone still dispassionate.

Rachel was about to open her mouth to say something else, but at the expression on Audrey's face, held her words. It was not the look of happiness she had anticipated.

"You know, some women might have a problem with this." Audrey said, the unemotional tenor of her voice illustrating a seriousness that hadn't been there before, one that made Rachel wonder if perhaps she had misread the situation. "In fact, they might even find it offensive to find themselves little more than a prop for your sexual experimentation."

That hadn't occurred to Rachel, and it showed in the expression now on her own face. Thinking she had made a horrible mistake, she was about to say so when Audrey chimed back in.

"Lucky for you," Audrey said, her somber expression suddenly replaced by a wide grin, "I'm not one of them."

With that, she pulled Rachel's body against her own and kissed her. A kiss that was as pleasant as it was unexpected.

The press of Audrey's soft lips against her own sent a surge of warmth racing through Rachel's body. The kiss they had shared on the dance floor had been nice, but there had been a certain unreality to it. This time, there was no mistaking the passion behind it. Rachel felt Audrey's tongue slide into her mouth, probing its inner recesses and caressing the tip of her own.

"Mmmm, that was nice," Rachel whispered as Audrey pulled her head back.

"It gets better," Audrey whispered back in a voice filled with promise, even as she leaned in for another kiss.

The stand alone shower, not much bigger than an old time phone booth, wasn't really designed to be used by two people at once. Still, neither woman seemed to mind the confined space as their bodies continued to press hard against each other. Just prior to Rachel's entry,

Audrey had run a washcloth covered with body wash up and down her form, leaving a soapy film all over it. As they entwined, it didn't take long for that film to cover Rachel's body as well.

As she spread the soap across Rachel's chest, Audrey placed an outstretched hand on the redhead's left breast, the tip of her fingers caressing a nipple that was already hard with excitement.

"Oh yes," Rachel moaned, bringing her own hands up towards Audrey's larger mounds.

As many times as she had touched her own breasts, it was still an incredible thrill to touch those of another woman. Soft was the first word that popped into her head as the palm of her hand made contract, followed quickly by warm. A warmth that had little to do with the temperature of the water raining down on the two of them.

Following Audrey's example, Rachel ran her outstretched fingers across the older woman's breasts, paying careful attention to the dark nipples that sprang to life at her touch. They felt so good in her hands, giving her at least a partial understanding of why men were so fascinated by them. A more total understanding, she was sure, would come later - at least she hoped so.

As Rachel explored Audrey's bounty, the brunette shifted her hands and ran them down the redhead's back until they came to rest on the cheeks of her ass. She squeezed them gently, just enough to elicit another sigh of appreciation.

From there she worked one hand across Rachel's right thigh, bringing it around to the small gap separating their bodies and then to the even narrower one between the younger woman's legs.

"Oh God, yes," Rachel moaned even louder as she felt the tip of Audrey's fingers glide across her sensitive mound.

Rachel had often heard the comment that no one really knew the secrets of a woman's body quite like another woman, and sometimes wondered if it were true. It only took a few minutes for Audrey to answer that question for her. In that brief span, she worked her fingers deep inside Rachel and with infinite ease, located just about all of her most responsive spots.

In less time than Rachel had thought possible, Audrey brought her to the edge of climax. Then, with a skill that was even more unbelievable, she somehow managed to hold her at that point for what seemed like minutes - as if time itself had been suspended.

Finally, still held tight in Audrey's embrace, Rachel's body exploded with a small but highly pleasing orgasm, sending rippling waves of delight throughout it. On her own personal scale, Rachel would later judge the climax as a six out of ten, which considering the cramped circumstances, hadn't been bad at all.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Audrey said with a soft kiss a dozen or so heartbeats later, as, feeling Rachel's body relax in her arms, she reluctantly relinquished her hold on it.

Rachel thought the comment superfluous, as if there had been any doubt that she had indeed done so. Especially in light of the broad smile that she found impossible not to display.

"Good," Audrey said with her own smile, "'cause that was just a little appetizer. Like I said before, it only gets better."

With a little maneuvering, they changed places under the showerhead so that both of them could rinse off. Then Audrey reached past Rachel and turned off the single shower valve, causing the stream of water from above to abruptly cease. Pushing back the shower curtain all the way, she stepped out onto the small circular bathroom rug and then reached out her hand for Rachel to follow.

It took a bit longer for the two of them to dry off than it normally would, but neither seemed to care. The small kisses and playful touches they continued to share made the delay more than worth it. By the time they strode hand in hand back into the outer room, both were more than ready for the main course.

-=-=-=-

Contrary to what Rachel had believed earlier, Audrey had indeed peeked when she had changed clothes. She had just done it so inconspicuously as not to be noticed. Now, however, there was no need for her to be discreet and she took a long step back to fully appreciate the twenty-two year old's body. To say that she liked what she saw would've been an understatement at best.

Rachel also paused to better view the woman who had just brought her to orgasm. A fact that only added to her admiration of the older woman's natural beauty. The thought of what they had just shared, and what was still to come, made Rachel moist between her legs and again eager for Audrey's touch.

"What?" Rachel asked, as she realized that Audrey had just said something but she had been too absorbed in her own thoughts to hear.

"I said," Audrey repeated with a smile, "I guess the question is, your bed or mine?"

Rachel glanced at Audrey's bed and the expensive blue outfit that had been carefully laid across it. Then her gaze shifted to her own bed where, in her eagerness to join Audrey in the shower, her party dress had been haphazardly tossed. It would've only taken a minute to hang up either outfit, but that was a minute that Rachel didn't want to waste. She leaned over and, grabbing the edge of her bedding, pulled it and the dress on to the floor.

"Yours it is, then," Audrey laughed.

As they fell onto the now clear bed, their mouths locked in a kiss, the press of Audrey's lips and the soft caress of her tongue sent an illicit thrill through Rachel. It the light of what they'd already shared in the shower, it was silly to still think of anything as forbidden, but doing so made it all the more exciting. Besides, Rachel reminded herself, there were still a few things she had yet to try, and was eager to do so.

Their kisses continued as they rolled back and forth on the bed, lips against lips, tongues exploring the depths of their mouths. Enthusiastic hands roamed across all too willing flesh, applying just the right amount of pressure in the most sensitive of areas.

Rachel brought her hand up and cupped Audrey's left breast, working her way across the supple flesh toward the hard nipple near the center. She rubbed it back and forth, squeezing it with her fingers.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked as she glanced up into Audrey's face, not having much to go on other than her own knowledge of what felt good to her.

"Baby, you're doing just fine," Audrey said as she leaned in for another kiss.

Even if she had an unlimited amount of time to try, Rachel doubted that she could ever remember the names of all the guys she'd kissed in her life. But if she lived to be a hundred, she knew she would never forget the name of the first woman - or how it felt to have her lips against hers. Magical seemed such an inadequate word to describe what she was feeling, but for now it would have to do. By morning, it would become the most overused word in her vocabulary.

By now, Rachel's other hand was working on Audrey's right breast, massaging the soft skin and playing with the hard center with her thumb. After kissing Audrey one last time, Rachel brought her head down and softly kissed each nipple, running her tongue over the tips. Then she closed her lips around the closest of them, pulling it deep inside her mouth. She savored the sensation for a few long moments, then duplicated her action on its twin.

Her heart raced as she rained kisses all over Audrey's larger breasts, covering them with wet trails of her excitement - alternating soft licks with small, affectionate love bites. Audrey's moans were, Rachel felt, the most pleasing song she had heard in a very long time.

Relinquishing her hold on one breast, Rachel reached down between Audrey's legs and traced the outline of the dark bushy mound with her fingers. Moving to the center, she applied just a bit more pressure and parted the curtain the protected the depths of Audrey's womanhood. A sharp, louder moan escaped the brunette's lips as the redhead moved first one, then a second and third finger inside of her, moving them all in and out. Slowly at first, but then with increasing

speed.

"Oh yes," Audrey purred.

Rachel continued for another minute or two, delighting in the feel of her fingers inside the older woman and the reactions her motions were producing. She kissed each of Audrey's nipples one last time, then began to work her way down across her stomach, kissing and licking her way with unrestrained joy. Lower and lower she went, continuing the ministrations of her darting fingers as she moved. Suddenly, she paused at the edge of Audrey's wetness, taking in the sweet nectar of her sex. The heady aroma brought to mind a line she had once heard on a cable TV series.

"Sweetheart, that's all very nice..." an Asian lesbian had said to one of the show's female leads, "...but if you're not going to eat pussy, you're not a dyke."

Rachel wasn't sure why exactly that line had suddenly come to her, other than the fact that eating pussy was exactly what she was now about to do. Once she did, a line would be forever crossed. It was one she stepped over without another thought or hesitation.

As Rachel's tongue slid over Audrey's most sensitive of spots, sending an electrical surge ripping through her body, the thirty-three year old couldn't help but be reminded of her own first time with Jenny Downing, on a sleep-over back in high school. She hoped Rachel would remember what was happening now as fondly as she remembered what had passed between her and Jenny.

If her actions were any indication, Rachel had every intention of making sure that it did. She reached out with her hand and parted Audrey's lips with her fingers, the closeness of her goal making her feel a bit giddy. She didn't remember feeling this excited the first time she had beheld a man this close, but she noted that in that instance, it had actually been a boy, and Audrey was undeniably a grown woman.

As her tongue probed deep inside Audrey, Rachel closed her eyes as if to insure this 'first time' would be something she would always remember, no matter how many time she might repeat it in the future. That she was already considering that there might be more women in her future would not occur to her until days from now when she looked back on the event.

Filled with euphoric excitement, Rachel moved closer and sought out Audrey's clitoris. Unlike the boy who had first gone down on her back in high school, she had the advantage of knowing just where it was. Once she made contact, she alternated between her fingers and her tongue, quickly driving Audrey wild. So much so that it proved impossible for her to maintain the silence she had been trying to preserve, lest anything she say detract from Rachel's big moment.

"Oh God, yes..." Audrey moaned loudly, "you're right on the money."

Audrey wasn't sure if Rachel's success was the result of luck or if the girl was that rarity, a natural born cunnilingist, but either way she didn't care. All she cared about, at least at the moment, was that this neophyte was getting to her in a way experienced lover rarely did.

"Oh yeah, baby, just keep going like that," Audrey moaned in encouragement, pressing her pussy against Rachel's mouth as she rode along on waves of ecstasy.

It was now all just tongue against pussy as Rachel placed both hands against Audrey's legs and held her tightly. The older woman joined in as she placed interlocking fingers against the back of Rachel's head, holding her in position just as tightly.

Neither was certain just how long they went at it, Rachel using her tongue to send ripples of joy racing through excited flesh and Audrey rocking her body back in forth in time with those waves, continuing to cry out encouragements as she did. The rise to the summit was a gentle, constant climb, one that nevertheless exploded with pleasing force. A force that was as unanticipated as it was enjoyable.

"Oh God, oh God... oh my God!" Audrey cried out at the top of her lungs as Rachel gave her one last thrust of her tongue and sent her hurtling into heavenly bliss.

Her body quivered, her heart raced, and sweat covered the brunette as a resounding orgasm spread across her from top to bottom. It wasn't the best climax that she had ever felt, but it certainly hadn't been bad. Not bad at all.

-=-=-=-

"That," Audrey said between unevenly spaced breaths as she opened her eyes long moments later, "was really good."

"Oh my God, I can't believe I really did that," Rachel said just as breathlessly, lifting herself from between Audrey's legs.

"That you just went down on another woman, or that you actually brought her to orgasm?" Audrey asked, her breathing now becoming more regular.

"Both, actually," Rachel laughed.

"Any regrets?" Audrey inquired with just the slightest bit of concern in her tone.

"Only that it's taken me this long to try this," Rachel smiled, amazing herself with her

words.

"Well," Audrey said, "I don't want to give you a swelled head or anything, but if I'd known yesterday what you were capable of, I'm not totally sure that our little discussion would've had the same outcome."

That made Rachel smile even wider.

"But like I said before, I really don't dwell on what might have beens," Audrey laughed again, "so I guess I'll just have to make up for the missed opportunity now."

If it weren't impossible, Rachel would've smiled even more.

-=-=-=-

Audrey eased Rachel back on the bed, her head coming to rest against the two pillows by the headboard. Then she climbed into the space between the redhead's legs, leaning down to kiss her hard on the mouth. Rachel responded immediately, pulling Audrey down against her as she pressed forward into the kiss.

Their tongues darted back and forth, even as Rachel slipped her hand down into the small gap between their bodies, bringing it to rest on a mound still wet from Audrey's orgasm. She rubbed it softly as they continued to kiss, until the older woman lifted her head and laughed.

"Hey, you had your turn," she said with a smile as she pulled herself back off just long enough to break contact, then moved right back to where she had started.

This time, Rachel was content just to lay back and enjoy it, bringing her free hand to rest against the cheeks of Audrey's ass, an action that the brunette didn't seem to mind. Audrey kissed her even more deeply as her hand covered Rachel's breast, outstretched fingers pressing deep into soft flesh.

With a practiced skill, she toyed with the her nipples, bringing them to a hardness Rachel hadn't thought possible, squeezing them tightly as their bodies rolled back and forth. Audrey soon replaced her fingers with her mouth, bringing a warmth to Rachel's mound that she had never experienced with a lover before.

It wasn't long before Audrey was duplicating what Rachel had done before, the tip of her tongue rolling across the younger girl's skin until it too soon stood against the threshold of her tightly trimmed mound, a treasure that Audrey took more then a few heartbeats to admire and

appreciate.

If the question had ever been asked, Audrey could, without even having to think about it, come up with the number of women she had been with since that night with Jenny. It was a simple thing for her to remember, really, because she saw each woman as unique and each experience as unlike any that had come before. So it was with the young woman spread out before her, and she knew their time together was to be savored, not rushed.

During that brief pause, Rachel found herself filled with a sense of expectation unlike any she had ever felt before. It was hardly the first time anyone had gone down on her; in fact, some of those who had done so had been quite good at it. The cause of her anticipation, she knew, was that now there was a woman before her, someone who knew the secrets of her body almost as well as she did.

"Blessed mother in heaven!" Rachel gasped, using an invocation that the sisters at Saint Matthews would've no doubt considered blasphemous, as Audrey dropped her head down and immediately began to fulfill every one of her hopes.

It didn't take long for Rachel to learn that there was a very big difference between being good at something and really being great. There was no doubt that Audrey truly loved eating pussy as her tongue rolled across the Rachel's wetness, working its way up to her clit where her lips closed around it.

Rachel brought her hand to the back of Audrey's head, much as Audrey had done to hers. But her touch was a gentler one, a soft caress rather then a guidance to her most secret places. After all, Audrey was having no problem finding them all on her own.

Somewhere along the way, Audrey's fingers had also come into play, thrusting in and out of Rachel's pussy, leaving her tongue to concentrate on the crown above. The waves of delight that washed across the younger woman quickly equaled, then exceeded those she had enjoyed in the shower.

And as it had in the shower, it didn't take long for Audrey to bring Rachel to a pleasing climax, one that gently reverberated all across her body.

"That was number two," Audrey said with a smile as she lifted her head up but didn't withdraw her fingers, "care to try for number three?"

'That's like asking a six year old if she would like another ice cream cone,' Rachel thought as she smiled her acquiescence.

Audrey wasted no time in going for number three, working her magical fingers in and out of Rachel, gliding her thumb against her clit as she shifted her body so that she could again kiss the redhead. Never missing a stroke, she duplicated her earlier success in even less time than before, giving Rachel a smaller but almost as pleasing orgasm.