You Can Run but You Can't Hide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning an idea popped into her head. There was a security firm she had used for the six months she had been in her current job. The owner Mark had become a good friend and she knew from his stories that he could make people's problems go away. Over lunch Mark had often told her tales of how he would have a little chat with someone and they would get the message they were not wanted. Jenya also knew he sometimes did detective work tracking people down for clients.

It was a risk but she had to do something. David was in complete control and she needed to change that. She would see if Mark would use his company to find David, pay him and make sure he left her alone. I will be Mrs Clements, that bastard is not going to spoil everything she vowed. However, she knew in her heart that if her past life was revealed there would be no wedding and no "she lived happily ever after."

She felt better after a long chat with Mark at the security firm who seemed happy to help and for a very reasonable fee. He confidently assured her he could find David, then deliver the money and with his boys persuade David to leave her alone. Everything seemed even more hopeful when only a couple of days later Mark called back and said they knew where David was staying. Mark queried if she still wanted to go through with it. When she said yes, he asked her to transfer the money over. Jenya feeling relieved that the nightmare would soon be over transferred the funds immediately.

The cash came from the last of her emergency fund which no one, not even Joseph, knew about. She had always kept a fund to allow her to disappear at short notice, but now her running days were over she had no need of it. She would stand and fight.

So one evening as David got out of his car in a quiet street he was surprised to hear his name called. It was an even bigger shock to be hit with an iron bar and end up on the ground. He lay there looking at his four attackers trying to ignore the pain in the back of his head. His training told him to be calm and to look objectively at the situation. On the floor and with 4 men standing over him things didn't look great. It flashed through his head that his old employers had come to finish him off, but that seemed unlikely. These guys didn't seem to be in that class and that gave him the confidence that he would escape. A plan formed quickly in his head.

"If you are robing me you are out of luck boys," he said unable to resist rubbing his head.

"Actually we are delivering not robbing," said one of the men. "This was to get your attention." showing David the iron bar.

He paused and saying, "Catch," he tossed an envelope onto David's stomach. Which David caught with his good hand against his chest. "Lucky you. Christmas has come early, $50,000 as requested. However the iron bar and my friends here are concerned that for your own health you take the money and disappear. If you see what we mean, or do we need to demonstrate further." Again the iron bar was offered up as means of how they might demonstrate further.

"Oh I see," replied David relieved it wasn't the old company he worked for, "Jenya sent you. Smart girl, but then maybe not that smart."

David made his move without any further delay. He jabbed the nearest man in the groin with his hooked hand and then with one swift movement he took the legs away of the next nearest guy. Springing to his feet he head butted another, before grabbing the one with the iron bar, ripping it out of his hands. A jab in the man's chest with the bar and David was in complete control. Using the bar David pulled the fourth man up by the neck and began to choke him with it. The man's friends back on their feet now hesitated. In their previous jobs the victims had been terrified and followed their orders, they had not been expecting such strong resistance.

"I assume you are in charge bar-man," he snarled in the man's ear. "You know you hit like a girl?" The man quickly nodded. "Right ladies," David said speaking to the three other men, "drop your trousers to your ankles and then kneel. Do it or your boss is going to get hurt and then you will get hurt too." The men quickly complied.

He dragged his hostage back to his car, making him climb across to the drivers seat before David ordered him to drive. The three men left behind looked at each other unsure what to do. In the end they decided to head back to the office and hope that their boss got returned in one piece. Mark had made them promise no police under any circumstances. Meanwhile David had made Mark drive to Jenya's house where he deposited the hapless man on her doorstep. Realising it was quiet and no one was looking David kicked Mark hard in the stomach, making Mark double up in agony.

"If I ever see your fucking face again I will kill you," he snarled, "and you tell that bitch that the $50,000 was for my loss of earnings. I told her that. We will get to the loss of a hand and a job when I am good and ready. Remember you are fucking dead if ever I see you and your girlfriends again. Next time I will not be so forgiving," and he drove off, spinning the wheels as he went.

Mark slowly picked himself up and unsure what else to do rang Jenya's doorbell.

Jenya was of course distraught at seeing a beaten Mark dumped on her doorstep and although he bravely said he would sort it out. It was clear his heart wasn't in it and more crucially he wasn't up to it. Jenya realised in her desperation she had been very stupid. Eventually she managed to convince the blooded and bruised Mark not to go to the police and not to try to help her anymore. After getting him to call his colleagues to say he was ok she ordered a taxi to send him home. Jenya was crestfallen, spending the evening crying, fearing the door or phone ringing and having to face a very angry David. However there was no visit or even message that night.

The weeks went slowly past till the wedding day arrived. David made no attempt to contact her. She half expected him to invade her hen night and whilst the fear of him appearing spoilt the enjoyment of it for her, it didn't happen. It made the build up to sorting out work and the plans for the big day so much more stressful, but she got through it.

Finally the wedding day dawned bright and clear and although at the start of the day she felt sick, fearing an interruption in the service or worse, the day was too full-on for her to think about David for too long.

The wedding service was the happiest moments of her life. Her dress was a knockout and Lucy, Ellie and Liz her bridesmaids made sure all went well. Finally those immortal words were uttered "you may kiss the bride" and her veil was lifted. Joseph gave her a gentle peck on the lips and when she tried to initiate something more passionate he pulled away. She ached for his touch and for him to make love to her. It had been the toughest part of falling in love with him, his commitment to no sex before marriage, but Jenya tried hard to mask her disappointment during the courtship. Everyone was watching she told herself. He is just a bit shy; when it is just us I will show him how to be a wonderful lover.

She was transported with her new husband back to the Clements house in a fabulous old Roll Royce. Once alone in the car she again tried to kiss and cuddle him, but all her attempts were rebuffed. Irritated and with her sexual frustration mounting she told herself to be patient. The wedding night would come soon enough.

However, it did dampen her mood until sitting down to the wedding breakfast put it out of her mind. The fabulous meal rolled into the speeches and then the formal part broke up and the evening reception began. The Clements showed again that they knew how to put on a reception. Everything was wonderful, the best champagne, great food and by popular demand the live band was back.

Finally she tore herself away from the festivities and headed up stairs to change. She put on her going away outfit, a simple blouse and skirt. Joseph had wanted her to keep it simple. Jenya stood for a moment staring out of the window, smiling as she noticed Lucy talking to a man and then the two of them heading off to what she guessed was the pool house. It was only when they were nearly out of sight and the man turned that she realised it was David.

She closed her eyes and had to catch herself against the dressing table to stop falling over with the shock. Her anger rose and without thinking she marched downstairs. The look of thunder on her face had to be quickly masked as she walked straight into the people at the reception.

It took some while for her to navigate the guests and get the chance to follow Lucy and David down to where the pool house was. She knew the Clements had the pool house but also an old bungalow down there. Years ago it had been used by workers on the estate, but it was all locked up for the wedding. It was not considered good enough for guests.

Finally she got down to the pool house and began carefully peering through various windows. It was at the bedroom window of the bungalow that she got the shock of her life. On the bed on her side lay a naked Lucy with David lying behind her. It was obvious they were having sex, shocked that Lucy knew David and doubly shocked that Lucy would sleep with him put Jenya into turmoil. What should she do now?

Lucy's father would kill her if he knew. David was a dangerous boyfriend for Lucy to have and to be anywhere near the Clements. It was all Jenya's fault he had got near, they had been wonderful to her and this was their reward. As she watched she became angrier and angrier. Amid the anger though she found the sight of David making love to Lucy enthralling and so she kept watching.

David's hand was resting on Lucy's thigh and he was kissing her passionately on the neck, making her stretch and roll her head, clearly loving the way he was screwing her. He was holding her shoulder now, helping him to thrust into her harder, before he slowly ran his hand down her body and between her legs. His hand kept running up and down her body as they fucked. Jenya could not hear through the window but she imagined Lucy was moaning with delight. Lucy placed her hand on top of his and using her fingers to guide his hand showed him how to caress her breasts. Finally his hand took a firm grasp of Lucy's leg and he begun to slam into her harder and harder. The motion made Lucy's breasts bounce and the bed shake. Jenya's mind went back to how David used to fuck her and how she would beg him to do it harder and harder until she came.

Jenya watched as Lucy gasping and mouth open reached her climax.

Jenya without thinking, as she began to watch, had slipped her hand under her skirt and had begun to stroke between her legs, soon moaning just as Lucy was. It was only when Lucy rolled over and kissed David that Jenya realised what she was doing. Shocked, she quickly looked around relieved no one had seen her. She struggled to regain her composure and remind herself why she was there. Jenya had no real clue what to do, but she was madder than ever. Her anger greater because of her embarrassment that watching had made her play with herself.

She could just make out Lucy saying, "See, you think I am Daddy's perfect little virgin daughter, but I am not."

"No you are certainly not. You are a surprise and no mistake." David tweaked her nose as he spoke. "Now get back to the reception before you are missed."

Jenya hid around the corner waiting for Lucy to emerge, which she eventually did. Lucy was dressed now and unaware Jenya was watching she headed back to the reception. Jenya's rage burst and without any real plan she flew into the bungalow where she found David, trousers on but bare chested. He was sitting on the edge of the bed.

As Jenya entered David stood up smiling and stretching his body.

"What the fuck are you thinking of screwing my sister," she yelled and she began to beat him on the chest with her hands. However, he made short work of grabbing her hands and holding them, so once again she was trapped.

"What the fuck do you think of sending men to beat me up, he replied. "And what the fuck you moaning about, from what I saw you enjoyed watching just as much as Lucy enjoyed me fucking her." David laughed, "if you are jealous we can put that right. I don't care its your wedding day. Come here and let me feel how wet you got playing with yourself at the window."

He tried to pull her towards him, but fearing he would try to touch her, she managed to break his grip and step back.

"You disgusting bastard, fuck off, just fuck off," yelled Jenya.

"Shout any louder and all the guests will be down here," commented David sitting back on the bed again. He stretched and sighed contentedly.

"Lucy's a good fuck, but she isn't you. Now screwing you used to be earth moving." David sighed and then stood up again looking straight into Jenya's eyes.

Jenya turned her back on him; she felt herself blushing and didn't want him to see. Her fear as well was he would realise a part of her wanted him and that part was growing stronger. Suddenly tired and overwhelmed she leant on the wall for support.

"Just leave me alone. For gods sake leave me alone," she begged. Jenya realised she should not of come and so went to leave. David intercepted her, grabbing her by the arms.

"Please, I need to get back to my husband," she pleaded. "I will be missed."

She looked desperately from side to side realising what a mistake it was to have followed him. She could not afford to scream and get help, it would be impossible to explain being here and David would tell all and it would be over. She was at his mercy and on her wedding day.

"Well I got a couple of things I want to talk about," he said holding her arm tighter. He used his hook under her chin to make her look at him.

"You are hurting me," Jenya yelled.

He pulled her towards him to kiss her, but with a "no" she pulled away. She managed to pull away to an arms length but he still had hold of her. He slowly pulled her back towards him, but just as their lips touched she managed to break his grip and retreat to the wall. There was however no way out. He was still between her and the door. Jenya recognised the look of hunger on his face.

"Wait," she said, "is this what you want?" And she held up an arm and undid the button of her cuff.

"You are too strong for me, so let me help you get what you want," she said, whilst undoing the other cuff and then pulling her blouse out from the band of her skirt. She then slowly undid the buttons of her blouse revealing a white bra. A tear trickled down her face as she threw the blouse at him.

"Is this what you want?" she sneered at him as she put her arms behind her back and unclipped her bra. She threw it at his feet.

"Is it?" she yelled.

He walked over to her and held her cheek with his right hand. His hooked left hand rested on her shoulder before he kissed her. Her lips were hard and unresponsive.

"Lost the mood from watching me fucking Lucy huh," he said, "never mind we will get it back." Using his hook she gasped as he split her knickers and she was lifted up onto the bench behind her.

"No," she said.

Forcing her legs apart he put his head down and began to lick her pussy. He held his hook against her chest pinning her against the wall. At first she did nothing but eventually her breathing began to get faster and her hand began to stroke his head. Her breathing continued to get faster and as he began to fondle her breasts Jenya began to moan.

"Don't stop." She gasped, one hand pushing his into her breast and the other pushed his head into her pussy. She remembered how he was the best lover she had had and then she remembered being given to clients and the spell was broken. David went to shift position, Jenya realised this was her chance and pushing him away with her leg she ran, scooping up her blouse on the way.

He stood laughing to himself as he watched her both rushing to get away and dressing herself as she went. He wondered if she had a spare pair of knickers back at the house.

Giving in to the past

The honeymoon was over in more ways than one. It had been three weeks since the wedding and they were making love for the third time. Each time had been the same, and she lay looking to the side thinking about how this was her life now.

Joseph was on top of her, one arm gripping the headboard as he moved in and out of her. He disliked even the idea of her being undressed so she lay in her black lace nightie. His motion had meant the straps had moved off her shoulders, slightly baring her breasts, but he took no notice. She ached for her breasts to be kissed and to be fondled. She wanted him to go down on her and eat her out, but all he would do was thrust into her for a few minutes until he came.

She thought about the oral sex with David and how good it had been. It was a loathsome thought she had enjoyed it, but she had. She ached for someone to fuck her properly.

Joseph's thrusts became slower, his breathing in time with the strokes before with one last thrust he sighed and collapsed onto her chest. She closed her eyes as he spread his arms either side of her and lifted himself up. He flopped onto the pillow beside her.

"Thanks," he said, "come on let's get going, time for work."

Although she had not turned to look at him or commented he did not appear to have noticed and he was already in the bathroom. Frustrated she curled into a ball trying not to cry. When he returned from the bathroom she wore a mask of happiness and they begun their day.

At her office there was at least some good news. Something had come up and so she had to travel on business. It would be a few days away from Joseph. She needed the space and the time to think. Jenya had fought hard for this new life but it wasn't living up to her expectations so she was desperate for some new inspiration. She knew she had made a mistake, but having worked for this for so long it was too much to think of throwing it all away.

The business trip kept her busy and was at least therapeutic in that way. However, as she reached the last day she was no nearer any answers. After a great goodbye dinner with colleagues she headed back to her hotel. It was late and she was very tired as she pushed the key into the door, it beeped and with the green light flashing she pushed the door open. Grabbing a shower, she dried herself and put on her bathrobe lightly tying the cord around her. She eventually emerged back into the bedroom, hoping that sleep would bring a break to her turmoil.

"Hello Jenya," he said, making her drop the hairbrush she had walked out of the bathroom with. She bent down to pick it up, but he pulled her to her feet.

"David!" She said her heart sinking, "I guess I should of realised even here you would find me."

"I have been thinking about the other day a lot," he said. "Have you?"

She began to say, "Look the other day was."

"Great!" He interrupted.

"It was wrong, a mistake," she said quietly.

"It didn't feel wrong, did it?" he said and with that he moved towards her, happily surprised that she did not move back. He sensed the uncertainty in her mind and so he decided to move things on at a pace.

She stood transfixed as he reached down with his hook and took a grip of the cord, which was holding the gown around her.

He untied the bow and then very casually pulled it through the rings holding it, he dropped it onto the floor and then slipped the gown off her shoulders letting it fall to the ground as well.

As he stripped her she shook her head, but when he took no notice she just closed her eyes, making no other move to resist him. When she was naked she crossed her arms over her breasts.

She gasped as he suddenly stooped and then picked her up into his arms. David slowly lowered her onto the bed, his arm round her back to ensure he lowered her very gently. Again she did not resist.