You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 06

Story Info
Julie is Alpha for a day, befriends her wolf, bangs an Alpha.
12.1k words
4.67
12.4k
10

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers, in my Werewolf tale, the 'Were' live openly among humans.

The primary character, Juliana Macon lived her entire life as a human, until suppressing her wolf, caused a negative impact on her emotionally. She began to accept her need for her wolf after deciding to live with other 'Were' in the community of Panola Mountain.

The dilemma she continues to face is her wolf's desire to be equal to her human side.

This is the latest episode, the plot twist mentioned in chapter 4, comes to fruition.

Julie's relationship with her wolf continues to grow, and perception of werewolf culture is once again disabused, however she's still not embracing the concept of herself as a werewolf.

*****

Monday morning after Saturday's Full moon bash, Julie was doing her job at 'The Beast's Knot Novelty Company.

A Knock-knock on her door, announced Alex's arrival inside Julie's office. She was already taking a seat when, Julie looked up from the prototype horse cock Dildo she was evaluating, and greeted her, saying, "Hiya Alex."

"I'm good," replied Alex, cheerily.

"Look at this thing; can you even imagine taking all of this? It squirts cum too," said Julie, pretending to be shocked and amazed.

Alex chuckle, and then in a high pitched voice, said, "Wow, who buys those things?"

"Internet Webcam girls," responded a giggling Julie. Then she paused for a moment. "Where are your heels and skirt? Are you done flashing the new guy in the graphics department?"

Alex rolled her eyes, sighed, and then said, "I played dress-up for him all week, and he didn't hit on me once, so it's back to wearing slacks and flats. The tattooed girl in R and D, chatted me up the day I wore the schoolgirl outfit though.

"But that's enough about me; I came in here to talk about you and your playboy Alpha. My potion worked for you didn't it? That playboy Alpha didn't smell anything, did he?"

"Yep it worked. Thank god," sighed Julie, taking a deep breath. "There's no way I could have controlled that horny wolf of mine, if his wolf had smelled me and tried to take me."

"You're welcome," laughed Alex. "Now I want to know everything that happened after y'all left the bash Saturday night."

Julie felt her face flush when she began to recall the after-party at Lacy's house, she said, "We sat around listening to music and drinking spiked coffee for a while. Then we changed into our sleeping clothes.

Me and Lacy were teasing Dub and Turk, by letting them get an accidental peek up our nightie, to get them hard. Then Lacy started touching Turk's cock. That's how it got started, and then she told them that we'd stop touching them if they touched us.

Alex shrieked her approval, and then said, "Wow, I love a good CFNM party."

Julie had a quizzical look on her face for a second, before she said, "I didn't know there was a name for it, but anyways, they both behaved, and we sucked their cocks. They never did touch us. We didn't even kiss them before they left for home Sunday morning."

Julie then got a dreamy look in her eyes before she said, "Oh my goddess, Dub is so sexy." Then her cell phone chimed with a text.

"Excuse me; this is a text from Lacy."

"Alright, I'm out," said Alex, slipping her shoes back on. I'll see ya after work. Think I'll go through the graphics department, and walk past Mr. Boring's office, and let him see what he's missing." She then wiggled her fingers to say goodbye.

~

Julie smiled and read the text from lacy, "Morning Julie. Have you heard from Dub?"

Julie responded, "Morning Lacy. No. Have you heard from Turk?"

"No," wrote Lacy.

"It's only been a day," wrote Julie.

"He's an Alpha and a playboy, he won't contact you first," wrote Lacy.

"What do you suggest?" wrote Julie.

"We're Alphas too, we're not contacting them first either. We'll wait until we see them again,"

"OK,' wrote Julie.

~~~

Monday morning in Alpha Dub Steppe's office

~

Dub pressed the talk button on the AIPhone sitting on his executive modern desk, and then said, "Turk, would you step into my office, when you have a minute,"

A few Moments later Turk walked across the hall into Dub's office. "Cop a squat," said Dub. "Turk we need to have lunch with the other Betas and inform them, we're going to be working with Julie on the new mineral rights contract with Dirty Money Mining.

"We've got to put a stop to all the rumors about roots, voodoo an all that mess. We need to let the old heads know, the new Gum swamp Creek Alpha is no different from any of us.

"Cloteeah is going to contact our attorneys, to ask them to meet with us later this week. She's also going to invite our friends from Panola Mountain to be at the meeting. We'll need the support of the Betas in case there's any grumbling in the pack."

~

"Alright then," responded Turk. "Is that it?" Of course he knew is longtime friend had something, or more precisely someone else on his mind, otherwise he wouldn't have asked him to walk across the hall.

"Ha-ha, as a matter of fact there is one more thing," said Dub, as he pushed his chair away from his desk, and crossed his legs. I been thinking bout Julie. She's young, but she's got that fire in her. You saw how she tried to stare us down when we met her. I likes that.

"Then she tried to do everything Lacy did the whole night."

He rubbed his chin with his thumb and forefinger while bobbing his head, and then said, "I got a little free time until football season starts, she might be fun to play with til then."

Turk chuckled and gave his young Alpha a friendly warning, "Don't mess around and get played, just cos she look innocent. From the looks of things, Lacy is schooling Julie in the ways of an Alpha bitch."

"We already know she got that swag. I hope you're up to the challenge my brotha."

Dub nodded his head up and down, then reached over and tapped fists with Turk, "My wolf wants to scent Julie's Coochie bad than a mofo."

"Patience young Alpha, let's take our time, let them run. Enjoy the chase," advised Turk.

"Remember business comes first.

"Now let me go contact the Betas before they scatter for their day's work."

"OK, cool," said Dub.

~

Dub had his secretary call Julie and Lacy to invite them to a meeting he had scheduled with the pack's attorneys on the following Friday.

She also sent a group text following the phone call. "Alex, Fifi, Spike, Rover, Lacy, and Julie; "You are cordially invited to tour the Ocmulgee River Estate on this coming Friday."

~

Once word of Julie's upcoming visit got out, there was excitement and anticipation in the Ocmulgee River Estate, among the former members of the Gum Swamp Creek pack.

The younger residents were excited. Seeing a single female with Alpha qualities is the equivalent of seeing a princess in the human world. Though they were happy and securely bonded to Alpha Steppe, it would be good to feel the closeness with their true Alpha's pup.

Unfortunately there were still some old 'Were' who clung to superstition. They were sure she would spread roots to everyone who came in contact with her.

Then there were some former Gum Swamp Creek pack members, who thought it was a scam. They still believed she had disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle with the rest of her family.

~~~

As the days passed, business matters were progressing smoothly. Dub had been shown original documents by Julie's parents that proved she is the daughter of the Gum Swamp Creek Alpha.

He had already seen copies of the documents in the state Werewolf archives, but it never hurts to have the originals. Especially with some greedy wolves in his pack, who didn't want to share the pack's fortune with anyone new.

~

The personal side of things was another matter however. Due to their strong personalities, the battle of wills between Julie and Dub were just getting started, neither one of them wanted to be first to reach out to the other.

Julie quickly realized her inner strength and resolve didn't satisfy the desire she was feeling for Dub, so on Wednesday afternoon, she went for a run through the forest in the nature preserve, to burn off some of the sexual tension she was feeling.

She ran and ran but her desire remained strong, finally she stopped running and left the bike trail to walk down to the river. Once she was down there, she stood for a bit, and looked around to be sure she was alone.

She wondered why she felt compelled to get out of her running gear and hang everything on a tree limb, but she was unable to stop herself. Then moments later she shifted into her wolf, and for the first time ever, she began to run in her wolf just for the joy of it.

Her wolf was so happy, she was nearly moved to tears. She ran along the river for a couple of miles, then through some of the hiking trails. She saw other wolves running in the forest, but she kept to herself, she didn't want company, her wolf just wanted to run until she felt herself relax.

When the tension was gone she headed back to the place she'd left her clothes, running beside the bike path. When she shifted back to herself, her wolf laid down with her head on her front legs, deep in thought.

She sensed a change in attitude, from now on she would have to protect her Julie instead of fighting with her.

~

As usual Dub's busy schedule kept his mind occupied, and off of Julie Macon for the most part, but when he did have those rare quiet moments, his thoughts always flashed back to images of her.

He wasn't trying to get mated, there were decades of chasing pussy in his future, but he hadn't had a human or wolf stay on his mind the way Julie had.

"Dag, she's got me feining, and I ain't touched or tasted her yet," he thought.

~~~

On Friday Spike and Rover begged off from taking the roadie, citing conflicting schedules, thereby leaving only the women to make the two hour road trip.

The drive to the pack's estate was a happy and fun one. As the ladies were tooling down Interstate 75 with Lacy in the driver's seat, Julie was doing all the talking. After weeks of mixed emotions Julie was ready to talk about everything it seemed.

Lacy, Fifi, and Alex let her say her piece, and then they surprised her with what each of them had to say.

~

Julie said, "Guys my emotions are getting more and more complicated. I can't ever remember feeling like I was a werewolf, when I was growing up.

"When I was young, my parents kept me away from the packs in our area, so I thought I shouldn't have anything to do with them. Ironically it was the Gum Swamp Creek and the Ocmulgee River packs we stayed away from."

"I never saw a werewolf until I shifted into one when I came of age. After that one time, I was happy to live as human all the time. Now I find out that not only am I a member of a pack, but I'm the daughter of the pack's Alpha."

"I'm still certain that I prefer my human side, but it's getting harder to deny my wolf,"

She paused, and then sighed, before she said, "And I have to admit that I have a major lady boner for Alpha Dub Steppe. When did it all go so wrong?" Then she laughed.

~

"Julie, Hun, we've all struggled with our wolf, that's why me and Alex left the Jackson pack. We preferred to live in our human, and neither one of wanted to be mated for life," said Fifi, turning to look at Alex and wrinkling her nose. "Plus the fact we weren't one hundred percent committed to being with men, were we Alexandria?"

"My wolf and I have found that a run along the river every weekend is enough for her. She's not interested in running down a deer and eating it. Thank Luna."

~

"I know, right?" said Alex cringing with an unpleasant look on her face. "That being said, I'm originally from England, where werewolves have historically been the thing of nightmares. I didn't see myself that way, that's why I moved to this country to get a fresh start.

"The problem is, my wolf didn't want to hide so I tried being in the Jackson pack for her, but I'm a free spirit. And I also couldn't handle how sappy mated couples can be. Gag me with a spoon."

"Fortunately for me, my wolf found that she is also a free spirit, and all I have to do to keep her happy is allow her to get all the wolf cock she wants. Since I like the kink of it, it's a win-win for us."

~

This was Lacy's first time hearing Alex and Fifi's feelings about the relationship they have with their wolf, and it caught her a bit by surprise.

"I never would have guessed that the two of you had struggled with your wolf. Both of you seem so well adjusted," said Lacy, before she laughed and corrected herself. "Um, I should've said, Fifi seems well adjusted. Alex, you're not well."

Alex also laughed out loud.

"Anyways," Lacy continued. "I'm not that different from Julie believe it or not. How ironic, the daughters of Alphas prefer their human side over their wolf. I guess the difference for me is I've always accepted that I'm a 'Were'."

~

"By the way Jules, there's nothing wrong with having a lady boner, I have them all the time," said Alex giggling.

"Who didn't know that?" said a laughing Fifi.

~

"Julie, he's a strong Alpha, so once he hooked you with his scent, he was able to cause a haze to come over you," said Lacy. "Just don't do anything stupid, and stay in control of your wolf until you can break free of it."

~~~

When they arrived in the community built on the pack's land, it didn't resemble the thousands of small southern towns in the state, as the women expected it would.

Instead they found that Ocmulgee River Estates was a small community on the fringe of a metropolitan area. There was a mixed use development with a multi-story office tower, shops, and stores at the center of clean well maintained streets, lined with single family homes.

Dub kept an office in the development, in addition to the Alpha's home he occupied.

~

As soon as Lacy found a parking spot near Dub's office, Fifi and Alex excused themselves to go freshen-up, which actually meant they were going to checkout some of the nearby shops.

Julie and Lacy headed to Dub's office. "This is going to be fun. He wanted us to stop by his office as soon as we arrived, so let's go in there and drive his wolf crazy," said Lacy, laughing devilishly. "Remember now, play it cool, be all about business." She reminded Julie.

Julie laughed along with her as she pressed the elevator button for the fourth floor, "That's easy for you to say. I'm not sure I can keep control of this wolf of mine. I shifted earlier this week, and ran in the woods."

"This is our floor; we'll only be in here a few minutes. I know you can control her for a little while. We'll talk more about how to deal with her later," said Lacy, reassuringly.

~

Cloteeah greeted them warmly, exchanging smiles with both women before averting her eyes from Julie and Lacy's eyes, and then welcomed them, "Ms. Macon, Ms, Palmer, we're happy to have you at Ocmulgee River Estates. I'll let Alpha know you're here," she said, picking up her phone.

At that moment Dub stepped from his office with Turk a step behind him.

Dub inhaled deeply, and was rewarded with the pleasing scent of vanilla. He showed his pearly whites, and his wolf was getting a hazed look in his eyes.

"Down boy," said Dub's inner voice, and then he walked over to Julie and Lacy with both his hands extended. Lacy accepted his right hand, and then leaned in to kiss him on his cheek.

His wolf was telling him to take Julie into his arms and throw some tongue down her throat.

Julie followed her lead and took Dub's left hand, and then leaned in to kiss him on his other cheek.

Both women then greeted Turk, with a peck on is cheeks.

"How was the drive down here?" asked Dub.

"It was fine, we made it here quicker than I expected though," said Lacy, turning to Julie. "I'm sure you're busy, and we'd like to go to the guest house for a little bit before we join you for the meeting later."

"Sure thing," he said. "Cloteeah, would you have someone show them the house?"

"Yes, certainly, Alpha," she responded respectfully.

~~~

The meeting with the attorneys was more of a presentation than a meeting.

After hearing the details, Lacy told Julie, she was comfortable with the deal being proposed to Dirty Money Mining.

Julie was willing to sign her name to anything that seemed fair to Gum Swamp Creek pack members. The fact that she was soon to be financially secure hadn't sunk in, and probably wouldn't for a while.

After the meeting ended, and everyone was gathering their belongings before leaving, Dub spoke quietly to Julie, asking her to stay. She bobbed her head yes, while saying her goodbyes to the team of attorneys. She also spoke to Lacy through their bond, saying, "I'm going to stay and talk with Dub for a moment, I'll catch-up with you in a few minutes."

~

When she and Dub were alone in his office standing a couple of feet from each other, neither one of them said a word for a moment. With no one else around, he was finally free to check her out from head to toe. Her curly hair framed her pretty face, and fell to just below her shoulders. The modest sundress she wore hugged her round breasts, that still sat high on her chest. Her waist tapered slightly before flaring out to meet her magnificent round ass. The calves below the hem of her dress were defined from the running she did regularly.

She decided not to put on the scent masking potion today, but when his wolf closed his eyes and inhaled, there was only her pleasing natural scent, "Dawg, she smells so good, you've got to taste her," he said to Dub.

~

After her talk with her girlfriends during the drive to the Estate; she had decided to just go with her feelings. With that thought in mind, Julie took inventory of Dub. His shaved head and full low cut beard looked so manly to her. He was nearly twice her size, and taller than her, but so were most men. She guessed that she could almost reach his lips with hers when she stood on her toes. The thought of his big arms around her, and his big body on top of her caused her large clit to throb.

Julie's wolf smelled the subtle fragrance of his nuts, combined with his natural scent of an ocean breeze. She was giddy, and she didn't try to hide it. She said to Julie, "When he makes his move, you've got to give as good as you get. Remember, you're an Alpha bitch now."

~

After each person had finished the mini-conference with their wolf, Dub broke the stare down, and stepped forward.

When he reached for her, and pulled her to him, the first thing he felt was how fit, toned, and curvy she was. She felt even better than she looked in her sundress.

His right hand immediately began to roam, as it slid past her waist, there was no sign she was wearing anything underneath her dress. He caressed her firm ass-cheek, before he cupped it.

As soon as he began to knead her fleshy ass, he felt her try to pull away from him, but he tightened his embrace, and wouldn't let her go.

Julie hadn't really tried to pull away, if she'd wanted to, she could have, after all she is also an Alpha wolf, but right now she wanted to feel overpowered by him.

His body felt as solid as an oak; one of his big strong hands pressed on her back, and pulled her closer to him. She could feel her breast being flattened against his thick chest; she also felt his stiff dick poking her lower stomach.

She had been looking into his eyes with both her arms around his neck. Now she pulled herself up on her tiptoes, closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

Dub accepted her offer, and opened his mouth as he moved in for a kiss. As soon as he felt her soft full lips, her warm wet tongue pushed into his mouth with a purpose.

His poor tongue didn't stand a chance; she had beaten him to the punch. If this had been a boxing match, Dub's tongue would have been counted out in the first few seconds of the first round.