All Comments on 'You Can't Fight Nature'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Good story by a good writer. I have question, What's so hard about being faithful with your mate? I was married twice, the first one lasted 13 years and she wanted to go out and look around, we divorced. The second marriage lasted 40 years and she passed 3 years ago. In both marriages I never even thought about cheating on my wife. Sure I looked at good looking females but never lusted after them. I took care of my family and was faithful. Why do people cheat? Why get married if you want to screw around? Duh!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Recoil doesn't happen until the slug leaves the barrel, that's just bad shooting. So this guy settles with the easy path and no children by fucking the MIL? The writing was great as usual, but the story is just plain old stupid. Sorry. ⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . I would have picked Judy also .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You made cuckboy settle in with a geriatric ?

Wtf

One star

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
If

If he puts his hands through the bars to be handcuffed,how does he get out of the cell?.Who buys a house without looking at it and how do they visit Penny's grave often as she lived hours away?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do so many people comment when they make it so obvious they didn't really pay attention to all the story detail, like Judy and he had twins!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Oh God how pathetic his loving wife is a complete slut who likely cheated for their entire marriage. So his response is to marry a woman whose literally a pensioner? Talk about showing your true colors running home to Mommy😂😂😂

muddman74muddman74over 1 year ago

Definite 5 star for me. Love the way you had the cheating whore get bumped off by the next door neighbor's wife and her Mom got to start over with twins by the MC.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N7over 1 year ago

Oh good. I was afraid there wouldn't be twins in this story.

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

I never understood how these guys are considered so awesome when they do things like ignore their wife and mother in laws pain because they really need to wash their mustang. Specifically mustang because it's more than a car and they treat it better than their wife.

Always decent working though. Enjoyable story but I never felt love for his wife though it's stated. His actions tend to indicate indifference and using her for sex not love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good he got rid of that slut Penny first time he found out she cheated.

jopstorm1945

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A sad story, someone getting killed is always sad. I must have missed something when he was in jail and they were negotiating to drop all the charges and not tell the cheating guys wife at one point our MC was he didn't care about a criminal record and he was going to drag everything thru the court system and the public, the in the scene they. the cheater , lawyer and DA, put there heads together but nothing was said and all of a sudden he agreed to who knows what? Still it was well written about a psycho wife and met a tragic end. 5 stars

Tundah50Tundah50about 1 year ago

I think this author has some kind of Oedipus Complex. A few of his stories end with the guy hooking up with his mother-in-law

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this one, some hilarious moments along with a wonderful love story at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"What you talkin about Willis" cracked me up. Four solid stars.

JPB

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

The sacrilege! An SS06 story that's complimentary of Mustangs with a V6!

Kind of messed up what the author did to Tanya. Despite the happy ending with Judy I personally thought he should have had his happy ending with Tanya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I give this story 5 Stars . Plus I want to Marry Tanya as Judy has already been taken . Maybe I can take Rick Deer hunting ? I hope he doesn't ask why I put Antlers on his head ?

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Well, older women know the deal, and they have no shortage of passion. Count me in! Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

o, fiddle faddle, et Tanya off te stovetop!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 strs, mostly cuz i do love when a cheater gets what they deserve, rk

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - you lost 4 stars when you had Tanya murder the SLUT.

DormayVooDormayVooabout 2 months ago

The bit about shooting Penny between the eyes because of recoil…. The gun doesn’t recoil until after the discharge. A recoil might have sent a second shot astray but not the first

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal1969about 1 month ago

bummer about Tanya. that was an unfortunate writing choice. She was a likable and innocent character that I felt was more betrayed than Donnie (husband cheated with neighbor. neighbor's husband didn't tell her of the affair.) That tragedy stained an otherwise fantastic story. Judy was awesome.

.

My alternate ending

.

Tonya divorced Rick, took him for everything he had and moved away, but not before leaving Penny unconscious on her living room floor with two black eyes and a broken nose.

Penny, having run out of men and ruining her reputation in town, sold her house and moved in with her family in New York. Now she spends the night with strangers just to get away from the incessant nattering of her mother's family, waiting for the day that Donnie comes crawling back to her.

.

Feeling down in the dumps one night about not finding a job, Penny was reading stories on Literotica.com and accidentally clicked on the Literotica Webcams banner. She watched intensely while a beautiful but board looking model sat waiting for more viewers before doing anything remotely sexual. That got her thinking, I can lay on my bed looking board and listless, I can do this!

.

After the A-team montage music, Penny's room was magically transformed into a streaming paradise. Complete with neon lights and the style of a horny teenager.

.

Penny now spends most days entertaining perverts in Middle Eastern and European time zones under the name $exyDaddyzGurl. She types lolz and flashes her boobs for tokens, usually ending her performance using ever-increasing dildos to pleasure herself. She has really hit her stride.

.

She is finally able to manage all 10 inches of a rather demonic looking dildo with aspirations to tackle the full might and fury of the 13 inch extra large model. Hey, big or small, everyone has their ambitions.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman24 days ago

Good story. "Nature" and like father, like daughter. Really like the lawyer's name of Willis and Donnie saying "What you talking about Willis" LOL

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous