You can't Go Home Bk. 03

Story Info
Unexpected changes leads to a new life with love.
7.5k words
4.49
4.7k
13
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read. Everyone in this story is 18+

You can't go Home. Book 3.

The hot housewife wore a floppy white hat, and you have an extension cord, and you say. "No fucking way, dude your not an investor. I knew your Mom, and I knew you. We moved from the States after that fun day of your Dad's party on your sweet sixteenth. We moved back a few years ago. Your Mom missed you. She told me you were a great lover to your girlfriends. I guess I'm going on and on, Dan, but at least I brought power to hook up your fridge with a fan."

I did not think my party was sweet. That was the week I took Mom to the hospital, bleeding. Hook up the fridge; thank you. I only remember you coming out of my Dad's office whipping off cum off your lips, and the light comes on. The refrigerator is bare.

You say. "Dinner and maybe something more; my husband won't be home till Sunday. That gives us a fun day for something more."

I pull my shirt to the side, show you the scar on my shoulder, and say. "Got this for some married ass. I am not looking for another. It hurts when it rains. But you are fine as a rare wine I love too; I have to pass on your kind offer. I just got out of a long term, and my Mom is gone, and I just found out about my Mom just a few weeks ago. So I'm not in the mood, but you made a Hard offer you make it hard to turn down. Damn hard, thank you. Who knows, your hubby goes out of town often?"

A white lie, I know, but I don't want a married affair much less than one next door. I'm trying to lay low, keep my head down, low profile sort of thing.

You looked sad, and you told me. "She knew my Dad, and sorry we never got her help. Your Dad had the wrong kind of friends; no one in their right mind would..."

I knew of my Dad's friends and why you stopped talking. Ten times more than you could ever know. I hoped to stay off their radar as much as I could. Shit, dads friend one lived a dozen doors away in an even bigger house. I wonder to myself, would an eighteen-year-old kid would I go out of my way to stop and see him? Hell, who would I see? Not a soul shit, Debbie's Mom. I need to know if they are safe. My fear kept me from contacting them all these years.

Jenny came to my mind naked, covered in sunscreen, with not as much arousal as wanting to touch and be touched by you. It was not as much sexual, but there was a growing need. I wish with all my being to drive over and take you in my arms, nothing more, but I know this would make me like my Dad. So again, is it being nude touching like my Mom and me? It was a question I tried to answer, but I still had none.

I went to Mom's room and sat in the bed, my feet still not touching the floor. Mom's smell hits me. The room looks just as I remember, I think, for a few seconds, staying in her bed. I thought of too many ghosts. I rather sleep in my damn bed. The idea makes me feel like I won. But, I thought, what was the end game with Mom and me? How was it to have ended? I walked down the hall, downstairs, and off to the west wing over the four-car garage.

I had to get to my room, go through the kitchen, and go up the stairs. The door had been screwed closed. It looks like there were a dozen screws there. I return to my car, bring in my rechargeable power drill, and make short work of the door crap. This room has not been cleaned since that day all those years ago. My mess from getting ready for school that day is still on my bed, as if years of dust were covering the room. The sink in the bathroom had signs of dripping for years of calcium deposits, even rust, till it plugged up and stopped. This room was only livable with a deep clean more than I am willing to do myself.

I go to a spare bedroom, take the covers off the bed, and open the windows, and I feel a hot, dry breeze way too hot to try to sleep in. So I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge, put a mattress next to it, and stuck the fan near it, blowing cold air on me. I slept with Jenny in my arms. I felt your breath on my neck, your heart pounding on my chest, and your body hot against mine as I fell asleep to your smell.

I am in Jenny's arms, and it turns back into my Mom and back again over and over. I woke up. My pain made me scream. It felt like I got. Re-shot, I saw a hole in my shirt and blood pouring out the pain and fear of running and getting caught by Dad I woke screaming alone covered in sweat. I got up, went to the hall bath, ran the water, sat on the toilet till it was clear, and washed my face. I have yet to go to dads room or the garage. It's like I don't have enough courage. I changed and took a cool shower. Most of the house had been cleaned up after my Mom's death. It was not too bad, but some rooms were made of things that brought nightmares back. I change into slacks and a polo shirt and leave to find a breakfast spot to grab some food, Jenny's at the table with the two women; I stop.

I wanted to pick you up and hold you like last night's dream.

I say instead. "You getting all moved in? I got more work than I can do or want to. I got four hundred bucks you ladies know anyone who like to make that for two days' work? There is no power till Monday. It's way too hot to do anything until then. I got a service guy coming by to check on the AC, and I will clean up my pool. Some of the rooms are full of boxes. Some were office records, six bedrooms, and two master suites both with baths. There are two half baths and two full bathrooms in two mid-size bedrooms."

I ran down talking. I couldn't ask for your number, so I started to leave my Mom's voice in my head remember this day it's important and turned and asked. "Jenny, may I have your number? Want to have coffee sometime?"

Your two friends were not amused by my charms or lack of them. I had not heard an answer yet as one of the ladies started giggling, holding her hand over her mouth. I turned and lost my need for food and walked away. I was a few steps away.

When I feel a spark, a static shock, your holding my arm Jenny says. "Dan, sorry, I was trying to decide if I can trust myself with you; I saw you in my dreams last night. An older woman is in your arms. She looks like you. Were you haunted in your dreams last night like I've been? I was with someone else, and my aunt watched at the doorway. It freaked me out. I was calmed when I felt your arms like at the park cabin. Shit, I am doing it again can't stop talking. But let's look at your house. Ladies, you guys talked about needing money for spring break. You guys follow us."

Jenny held my arm as we drove over to the house. You say. "They use this for horror films?" You shivered.

I say. "I've heard screams, too frozen in fear to move; I never went to see to save my Mom. I had no power being a kid; my life's guilt. I guess it was why I could never say no to her."

I had opened the front door to get there the first time, parking near the garage but I locked it going for breakfast.

I went to the front door and say. "I had a bet with myself that if Mom loved me and wanted me back, a spare key would be under the fake rock with the street number on it."

I look; there is one there, and it opens the door. I walk in, and Jenny has my hand, and you say as you stop at the house doorway. "This is where you were shot. The holes were patched. The color was just a touch lighter because it's newer. I can't go in just yet. Could you show me the pool?"

The ladies run, checking out the place and seeing what it needs. We got out around back, and I found a pool skimmer and got it ready to run as soon as the power came on, cleaned out the filter, and turned off the pump. I wanted to watch the pump work before I fired it up. I feel your hand on my back under my shirt.

I moaned and say. "I'm not made of stone. Your touch makes it hard not to turn around and sweep you up in my arms and kiss you and everything that leads to. This no-sex thing is burning me up, but I will not move first. You will have to remember I'm here, dear. It's your dance."

You turned me around and kissed me, you say. "Soon."

I answered. "Soon works for me."

You say. "Soon, Dan, you're doing things I can't explain. I smell you when I think of you, shit you to your face told me, can we sleep together? Just sleep. Any place to camp?"

I answered. "I have to go look at my Mom's lake cabin. I'm sure it needs as much work as the house does. I still got the camp stuff packed, but I had a pair of nice cots and camp chairs, but that's in the storage in the garage. So I go in through the house to open the garage door."

You hold my arm tighter and say. "Lead on, my knight. I've no fear if you can hold me."

I did. I held you and put my arm around your waist as you moaned as one of your friends came to us says. "We two can knock it out in two days. We got a couple of friends who can help us."

I say. "Fine, you guys need money up front?"

They both say. "It wouldn't hurt."

One of the ladies says. "Jenny is our reference."

I grab my flashlight out of the Volvo and go out to the garage, pull the lost power cord emergency opener, and go and open the door; there are three cars and a small powerboat. There it looked like something my Dad would have, all chrome and shit, but seeing the big black Lincoln town car, I lost my wind, folded over, and grabbed my shoulder as pain shot through me.

Jenny held me tight and asked. "Do we need to look in the trunk?"

I say. "I can't ask you to do it. I can't."

I stood, returned to the kitchen, and got all four sets of keys. I went and opened the trunk, and the carpet was removed, and there were brown stains there.

I say. "My dad died in prison for his sins; let's check the other cars." I did. They looked normal.

My Mom's car was a Black 1996 Ford Explorer with nice running boards and off-road lights. I started the Ford it fired right up; my Mustang smelled like cigar smoke; it would have been mine after I graduated high school at eighteen. I never drove it once.

He drove it. I got out and pulled you to me and touched your head. "It smells like him; I called a dealer; I'm talking about whatever the offer is.

I hear Jenny's friend say. "You should post it on Autotrader, and top offer wins."

I say. "Thanks, that's what I'll do when we get power back."

I pull the usable camp chairs down and table and give the girls the keys to the house and say. "You come back and do the work; you start Tuesday. If there is any issue, call an AC serviceman. I will give you my number and email if there is no cell service."

The ladies both nodded OK, and they offered Jenny a ride home, and Jenny says. "Dan will bring me back Girls. I am not staying here tonight. It has a sad ghost here. We need to get some camping gear first."

As the ladies drove off and I say. "I have to look for a safe. I got a secret for you. I've been in my Mom's room maybe a dozen times where she let me sleep in her bed. I have never been in dads room or office once, not once. I walk into a four-poster bed of Dad's . It's massive, a perfect ten-foot square. The place feels nasty. I suck my breath in as Jenny has my chest in her hand, in the grip of death. Every door drawer was left the same way as when the FBI came and seized all his electronics. I walked and looked. His watches were gone, as were all the photos on the wall; we went to my Dad's office, it too was also trashed, and there was a safe it's open. I checked inside and closed it, locked it put it in Mom's birthday, and it did not unlock; I'll take you to see the other rooms.

You say. "Take me to see the bed you lost your virginity in."

I will take you to my room; the open windows have helped make it less stinky.

You say. "She was here near you. She did it to protect you from dads family. She feels like love, Dan. Oh baby, she loved you. She did everything for you to stay safe."

Jenny was trembling as you held me tight.

We held each other, and you say. "It's too hard staying here. The other energy here is wrong. It's not you at all or your Mom. It's him, his cigar, your Dad's; it was my Dad's smell too. How long of a drive to the cabin? I can't take it. I feel my Dad here waiting for you to put your guard down so he can get to me."

I say. "Not if I still breath no one will ever hurt you again. It's a two hours drive. We can leave now if you want to get there in the dark site unseen. But I'm not eighteen anymore, dear, and I'll fucking die before I hurt you or let anyone hurt you ever again. Do you want to tent camp out back, or should we stop by your place and get some things? If we leave by three am, we are there for dawn. Can we share your bed, dear, till then?"

You nodded yes. "My place, please."

We went to my Mom's room, and it smelled like her. I see a bottle of perfume. It was my Mom's, and I smelled it and choked back a sob. "My Mom."

As you inhaled it, you smiled as if you felt my mother I slipped it in my pocket.

We drove my Volvo to your place and went to her bedroom as you first stopped to talk to the girls.

Jenny says. "We were staying in no flashing Dan; we were going to look at his cabin, but we needed a nap first."

I hear. "OK, but you leave where you are, or were you coming with Dan? He's too damn nice not to be a serial killer."

You walk back into the bedroom, you told me. "Go pee."

You had a suite. I peed washing my hands and face. You stood in the doorway, watching you drop your jeans. You stepped out of them, I picked your jeans up and put them on your dresser.

I pull the hand-drawn map out, go next door, knock on the door, and say. "Jenny told you, ladies, no flashing. This is my only map. It's been sixteen years since my Mom let me drive up there."

One of your friends opens the door and says. "You hurt my friend. I will end you. I knew who your Dad was."

I say. "I'm not like him; Jenny would tell you guys in a second if I was. But, on the other hand, it makes me happy to know she has such friends as you."

I pull my wallet out, hand you my ID, and say. "Take a photo of the map and slide it under the door; please, we are on the road after a nap. Have a good night. You got my cell number, but I have no clue if it works out there, but it did at the state park, even with WiFi."

I step back into the room. You leave the bathroom and take my pants off me from behind. I tremble as you unbutton my shirt.

Jenny says. "I heard that. Thank you, Dan. You got no guile, but you damn sure you have charm. Now hold me, please, Dan. The cigar smell in the car and his room was like my Dad's smell all over again."

You hold me tight. I get hard; the thought of doing anything with your trembling was out of the question. So instead, I stroked your back, and your nipples burned into my chest as I kissed your neck softly.

I whisper to you. "I can't believe I'm here again, and my heart is full. Sorry, you're giving me wood, dear you're so sexy. Talking for hours without end has been the greatest time of my life. Starting from the worst, this is nice. Good night my love."

We napped for four hours, and you shook me gently awake. Time to go. We stopped at the kitchen dressed with our backpacks loaded to make coffee for the road, and there were two clean travel cups and a fresh pot of coffee. I have my ID and map there on the counter. We talked about how nasty my Mom's house felt. It had no light, only the dark colors of the rooms, and the heavy furniture all felt too dark. I told you about my Mom, and I have the same idea of a skinny dawn dipping and the rest about the safe. As we drove up, you discussed taking art in England rather than Paris because you can't speak French. I talked about how I was asked to take my GED and passed it the first time. After that, I took some college classes on insurance law and computers.

Driving up the driveway in the dark, it is now asphalt rather than crushed rocks and dirt. The house's outside lights come on, lighting the drive as did the inside lights. Soft music comes on, and the hot tub fires up, steam starts rising off it showing me it's hot; talk about being made welcome; damn, Mom, what have you done? I felt at home as I glanced at the outside shower.

I know we are at the right place. I walk us to the shower turning it on, and it runs warm in just a few seconds. Taking our things off, and it felt great. The lights dimmed, but the music played on as we sank into the hot water like two Titanics sinking.

Jenny says. "The sky is getting lighter. You feel lucky being here now, like somehow this should have been or will be our life?"

I answered. "Lucky no, it's not the right word. I felt you in me when you held me at the house, all that negative energy you held me, and I came back. You saw that you felt that I know you did your face showed me. I guess I am lucky to know you. Let's freeze our asses off, and if my dick looks small, remember it's cold out in the water!"

You laughed. It did not look small getting out of the hot tub. But it did make slapping sounds as I ran after you into the water till we hit about five feet in. We were neck deep as you grabbed me by the neck and mounted me. Then, you slid onto my hard cock. I shit, I mean shit, hot pussy and the cold of the water as the red glow of the sun brightened a bit. We can see the color of our eyes now, and the light of the sun made your face glow hot red as you fucked us; good, I kiss your lips off your face, or you kissed mine off as well.

We came at dawn together but stopped when some voice says. "Look, Daddy, they're swimming together. See, we can swim here."

Jenny stayed on me as I shame walked us to the house, hoping the lights stayed off. I got us to the clothes and took us to the shower. The wall shielded us from view as I had not gotten softer you continued our fuck. It felt so right, so perfect. If you breathed in, I breathed out; you moved up, I drove down. You moved down as I slammed up, and screams of joy exploded as someone started a powerboat nearby. I held you as we both throbbed in time together. Our breath was matched as we came together.

You say. "Earth, we came back to Earth. Can we do this forever?"

I answered you. "If I sell the house and move here, we won't need to work hard. After that, I'm in, baby; I'm so in."

I walk you to the shower reaching for the handles to turn the water on. I held you up, still inside you, not quite hard or soft enough to fall out. I turned the water on wait, and it got warm and hot as I adjusted it. I held you under the water as we kissed as I slipped out of you to our groans.

You climb down off me and say. "Wow, lover, never felt good before or right, much less my legs hardly take my weight."

I wash you, move you to the seat, and think about moving it now. I thought about getting inside. But, first, I grabbed the clothes and got the keys out. Then, I opened up the back door and turned the alarm off. On my Mom's birthday again, on 06/09/1965, we went in. A soft cool breeze hit us off the ceiling fans; there was a note on the counter with a notebook of the cabin features. Solar was added, as was a windmill; the list was endless.

The note, when turned over, read. "Wish I could see my babies. No time left, but if you're reading Dan, Jenny, this, you two are together."

We looked at each other the afterglow of sex flashed away like a cold shower. I put my things on as you did also.

I stop you holding you close and say. "I can't take back any feelings. Nothing ever changes who we are to each other, you hear me, dear Jenny?"

You hold me back, and your head leans against mine, and you say. "OK, you got a deal I'm in. Do you think we could live here? It so feels like love."

I say. "Yes, we should. I start the ball rolling. I want to see if fixing the house will bring more. If you whan Mom's Ford, it's your choice, but we should see. I always thought it was odd. Our last names were Bogart was strange."

12