All Comments on 'You Could've Heard a Pin Drop Ch. 02'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 133 Comments (Page 2)
TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

5 stars but I thought if Jackie came back into the story we would have at least heard the truth about what she did. I don't think she was a bad person, stupid maybe, and they might have parted as friends after she had given a convincing apology. Otherwise I don't think her cameo appearance was necessary. Still a very good read.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 3 years ago

OK not much more

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 3 years ago

AGAIN IT IS CINCO ESTRELLAS MY FRIEND!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

Good story.5 stars. The Bear approves. Take no shit or prisoners. I like it when everybody gets their just deserts. And why do women always say " It was nothing? It didn't mean anything? What the promises she made, or the fooling around? Finest kind, or as we say in Jersey, "Get real, bitch."

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Come across this website and the stories. Started reading a few of these 'loving wives' stories. I don't particularly like them those I've read seem well written but they are all the same. None of the authors explore the relationships I guess they are all written by men for men. They are all rather boring and simplistic stories. The author never explores the relationships in-depth and never explores the women's side of the story. Yes, I am a man I served my country and have the physical and mental scars to prove it. Before anyone responds 'wimp'.

I can only assume that the men who read these stories and congratulate the author for them are simply women haters who have had a bad experience with a women. I get quite shocked that a lot of the comments I've seen to these stories are from. men I assume, who treat the story as a real life story.

I was looking at the website with a view to publishing some of my own stories. I'm not a professional writer but have had some stories published in magazines and some of my poetry published in anthologies. But having seen and read some of this stuff I'm gonna give it a miss and look for another website that takes a more serious approach to story writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story that people can relate to. Simply love "Happily-Ever-After" doesn't everyone? LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

needed more Jackie. Did she or didn't she have sex with Bill or anyone else. More explanation of the why and for how long the what she provided. More sense of loss and what did she do for 3 years?

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

"Finest kind" Woodmanone! Great story!

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

Your either from Maine or a Richard Hooker fan.

Finestkind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just finished reading all of this author’s stories. Every single one is excellent.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Sweet story, an improvement on part 1. Jackie was a big fat nothing, so the less of her, the better. Even her surprise appearance at the Nth hour here was an eyeroll.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 to the 5! Both parts, of course. This may be the finest from this author, and he's posted some mighty fine ones. Here he uses that "finest kind" phrase beautifully, many times inducing eye water. He's right that this second part is more R than LW, and also correct that both belong in LW for continuity. And although the site description of the LW category speaks of wifely inconstancies, enough innovative writers have been able to stretch the category to include some actual loving and faithful wives (note, for example, the two most recent B&K efforts). Woodmanone has become less active of late, but since his most recent posting was a Romance item in March 2021, hopefully there's still more to come from this finest kind of writer.

QM

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I hate widow stories. They are cheap

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

A very good story. Love it. AAAAAA++++++

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Not sure where the 5 stars come from was it readable yeah was it great No. I think what makes a great story is having a mix of suspense and intrigue not just the inevitable move into wedded bliss that's just lazy and boring.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

They should have invited Jackie to the wedding 😎

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Nicely done, no complaints.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story very much. Glad to see he stood by his convictions and did not give into the Cheater.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Great romance!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 1 year ago

Nice romance. Not much on this site puts a smile on my face like this story.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Finest kind.

Lowrider2020Lowrider2020about 1 year ago

Finest kind woodmanone.

linnearlinnear12 months ago

He made a great comeback. Knockout story.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox12 months ago

Finest kind Chief Woodmanone, if that saying equals and means just the best damn ever! Kudos for another great story.

Lowrider2020Lowrider202010 months ago

Finest kind Chief Woodmanone! you sir get all five.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A very enjoyable and entertaining story. Thank you or sharing it with us. 5*s.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

It is a great story the ending was just bam and then fin

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Well done! Great story!

Booboo12629Booboo126293 days ago

Good finish. The first part left a lot of holes to be filled. Thanks for wrapping it up this way. Not a criticism, but I’m always curious to know more about what happened with the ex. I would have liked to see what Jackie did after the broken engagement and her return.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Terrible follow up .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES