You Didn't Call

Story Info
Can they overcome an amazing first time?
4.7k words
4.27
8.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Saturday, June 11, 2016

John Butler reached his hand towards Denise Sutter and said, "Come with me." Denise ignored his hand but nodded her head to indicate she would follow him. He led her into his kitchen leaving her husband Gary in the living room.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" John asked Denise.

"You already asked me that."

"I know, but that was in front of Gary. I want to hear your answer without him breathing down your neck."

"Do I want to do this? No. Will I do it? Yes. Gary needs to keep his job."

John stepped close to her, held her shoulders, and spun her around to face the kitchen island. He pressed his body against hers and whispered into her right ear.

"What do I need to do to make you want to do it?"

"There's nothing you can do. Let's get this over with."

Denise was tense. She had only three previous sex partners, all long-term boyfriends, no one-night stands or casual, sex-only relationships. Nothing in her past prepared her for her husband to trade her to his boss to keep his job.

John pushed her long brunette hair off her right shoulder and brushed his lips over her neck. As he kissed her neck, he pulled her sundress up above her waist and used his left foot to prompt her to spread her legs a little. He pushed his right hand into her panties in front while his left hand went in from the back.

"Aren't we going to go upstairs to your bedroom?" she asked.

"No, right here is fine."

"Gary is right around the corner."

"That's his problem. I told him he could leave. He chose to stay."

"He'll hear us."

"Not if you're quiet."

Just then, John's neck kisses and pussy massage began to effect Denise. Her pussy was moist, her breath quickened, and her nipples hardened. Before coming to John's house, she had decided she wouldn't become a starfish and just lie there while he fucked her, but she was not going to be too enthusiastic, either. She began to wonder if her body was going to betray her.

John dropped to his knees, removed her panties, and gently pushed her back forward until her chest was on the kitchen island. He licked her pussy from behind while his right hand rubbed her clit.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed, "You taste good. It's like honey!"

"Gary almost never eats me," she thought, "and when he does, he complains about the taste." Then she lost herself for a moment and moaned with pleasure. She spread her legs a little more. She wanted to give his face—and especially his tongue—easy access to her sex.

John saw the signals—her moan, her legs spreading apart—and he knew he was making progress. Another few minutes, and he would push her over the edge.

As her orgasm approached, Denise tried to control herself. She usually moaned, and sometimes screamed, when she came, and she didn't want Gary to hear that. She pressed her mouth against her upper arm to muffle the sounds of ecstasy.

And then she came. Her legs buckled, and she moaned into her arm, a long mix of gasps and cries.

When she recovered, she raised and twisted her upper body to look back at John.

"C'mon. Fuck me. What are you waiting for?" she asked as she pulled her dress over her head.

"I had to make sure you were ready," he answered as he pulled his pants down.

She started to reply when John's cock popped out of his underwear.

"What the fuck!" she said.

John wasn't especially long, but he was thick. His college friends gave him the nickname "Coke" because his cock looked like a tall soda can. Denise watched in wonder as John ripped the condom wrapper open and rolled it on.

With his legs spread wide to lower himself beneath Denise's ass, and guiding with his hand, John pushed the head of his cock against her warm, wet pussy lips.

"Easy! Go slowly!" she cried, "It's too big."

"Just relax, OK? I've done this before."

"Yeah, well I haven't. That thing could split me in two."

With a few partial strokes, his cock was three inches deep. With another half dozen, he was fully inside her and he started pumping into her with full strokes.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she moaned.

John pulled her upper body off the island and groped her breasts from behind.

"You're so beautiful, Denise, and so fucking sexy... I couldn't resist when Gary asked me if you could change my mind about firing him!"

"Stop talking about Gary, and just fuck me."

"Your wish is my command," he thought.

He dropped his right-hand back to her clit, but she pushed his hand away.

"I'll do that! You just focus on fucking me."

Once again, he thought to himself, "Your wish is my command."

It wasn't long before all the sensations pushed Denise over the top. It was almost too much to take... his thick cock, his hands pinching her nipples, her own fingers furiously rubbing her clit, and, she had to admit, the knowledge that her good-for-nothing husband—at least, lately—was in the next room and probably hearing her being pleasured by another man.

"FUCK!" she yelled, "I'm coming. Don't fucking stop! Please! Don't stop!"

When John relived the experience later that night, he remembered that she had yelled when she came the second time, but he couldn't recall what she said or what it sounded like. "I was focused," he thought, "I didn't want it to be over."

This time, Denise did collapse. John caught her. He didn't want to take his cock out of her, but he was tired of the standing position, especially since she couldn't support herself. He picked her up, one arm under her knees and one arm under her back, and he carried her to the couch in the family room just off the kitchen. He laid her down gently. She stared back at him. She wasn't fully aware yet.

"I'm going to pound your pussy now," he said quietly, but firmly. "You've had your two, now it's my turn."

"Do it!" she replied, "Fuck me as hard as you want."

John pushed one of her legs off the couch and got between her legs. He drove his cock into her and flexed as hard as he could to make sure she felt all of him, all his thickness, all his length.

"Kiss me," she told him.

"What?"

"You heard me. Kiss me. Kiss me hard. And fuck me hard. And fast. C'mon, I'm waiting."

John started pumping into her, increasing the speed as they found their rhythm. Their mouths were locked together, Denise holding his upper body tightly to keep it that way.

John stopped for a moment. He needed to tell her, he needed her to know. He pulled away from her kiss.

"Your cunt is fucking delicious, and the only thing better than how it tastes is how it feels wrapped around my cock. You're a goddess. I've wanted this since the moment I met you, and I will never forget it."

He dropped his head into another long, hungry kiss and resumed his attempt to fuck her right through the seat cushions.

They came together. She was quieter this time, but he wasn't.

Then... things got a little awkward.

She maneuvered herself out from under him and made her way to the kitchen.

As she dressed, she said, "Well, that's that. We're good, right? Gary keeps his job?"

"We're good," he replied, "but there's more to discuss. We need to talk without Gary around."

"Look, if you're going to try and talk me into something, forget it. It won't work."

"I won't. Don't get me wrong, that was awesome, the best ever, and if you whisper my name, I'll come running. But... that's not what I want to talk about. Gary lied to you, and you deserve the truth."

She stared at him, only for a few seconds, but to John it felt much longer.

"Alright. Call me tomorrow morning. Gary plays golf every Sunday. We can talk then."

***

Chapter 2 -- Sunday, June 12, 2016 -- The Next Day

On Sunday morning, John and Denise met at Pop's Place. It was the best breakfast place in the area, but not a good spot for a confidential discussion. Seeing the crowd, they decided to get something to go, coffee and a bagel for Denise, and coffee and an egg-on-croissant sandwich for John.

John drove to a nearby park, and they sat in his pickup truck making small talk as they ate.

"It's erotic just to watch her eat," John thought, and he felt his cock stiffen a little. He glanced away from her to try and control himself.

With a slight sarcastic edge in her voice, Denise turned her head to John and said, "OK, John, we've observed the social norms by sharing a meal before our discussion, but it's time to get to it."

"OK," he said, then paused a moment to gather his thoughts.

"Denise, you're not going to like what I'm going to tell you, and you may not believe me. The good news, and the bad news, too, I suppose, is I have evidence that proves I'm telling the truth.

"Last Tuesday, I went by a house we just finished, a total rebuild we did over on Hill Street. I wanted to make sure Gary and his crew fixed everything on the punch list I gave him a few days before. To be blunt, the list was about twice as long as it should have been, and with any other project manager, I wouldn't even bother to verify the work, but Gary's work has been sloppy for the last few months, and I'm forced to babysit. He's making me do part of his job, and I don't like it.

"When I got there, Gary's truck was there, and so was a grey Jeep. The Jeep looked familiar. Anyway, I went in the house, and I heard some voices coming from upstairs. Because of the... uh... nature of what I heard, I went up the stairs quietly, got my phone out, and started recording a video.

"The master bedroom has a built-in loveseat underneath a window that looks out on the backyard, and, well, there's no good way to tell you this... Gary was fucking Julie Sampson on it. She's the agent we use for some of our projects."

John paused as Denise reacted.

"That fucking snake! That miserable, lying, cheating, fucking snake! He said you were going to lay him off because things were getting slow and he's the highest paid project leader."

"Yeah, well, that's a lie."

"When he gets home this afternoon, I am going to throw him out. I'll get my brother to come over and..."

"Denise, hold on a second. There's more."

"OK."

"I didn't interrupt them. I recorded them for about a minute, then I left. I wasn't happy about Gary getting it on with Julie on company time, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't fire him for it. I'd make him end it, and he'd have to quit if he wouldn't. I had a suspicion, though, that there was more to the story. I've learned to trust my instincts. When I started looking into things, I saw some red flags, and the deeper I looked, the worse it got."

"Fuck."

"Yeah, that's right. It turns out that Gary and Julie have been ripping me off. Based on what I have found so far, they've stolen about $25 grand."

"How did they do that?"

"A couple different ways. I called the IT subcontractor who manages our email accounts and I had him send me Gary's email history for the last six months, and most of it is in there.

"His biggest score was from a cabinet switch. Julie's sister Jennifer works at the kitchen supply place we use for most of our residential projects. For the Hill Street kitchen, Gary ordered—and we paid for—a premium cabinet set that cost about $24 grand. Jennifer switched the order to a similar cabinet model and when the stuff showed up at the house, Gary convinced me to go with it. Jennifer sold us the other set because it was returned by a customer who changed her mind. It was never installed, no big issue there, and she ordered a couple brand-new pieces so we had the exact cabinets we needed, but it wasn't what we ordered, and more importantly, we should have gotten a big discount. Jennifer faked the invoice, and the three amigos pocketed the difference. We paid $24 thousand. They took 15 of that and split it three ways.

"That's the big one. There were a couple padded invoices for Julie, including two for staging where she charged us a thousand more than she should have. She's supposed to get a 10% markup for managing the staging company, but she charged us way more than that, and kept the difference. Gary approved the invoice, so Beth, our accountant, paid the bill."

"Why are you even letting him keep his job?"

"Well, here's the thing. Here's the reason you shouldn't throw him out today."

"Why not?"

"Because I am going to fire him. Before you throw him out, you should talk to a lawyer to find out how him getting fired will affect the financial settlement if you get divorced."

Denise was getting very angry now.

"If? Fucking if? He lies to me about why he might lose his job, tells me the only way you'll consider keeping him is if I let you fuck me, and meanwhile, he's fucking some slut and he's ripping you off and hiding that from me. There's no fucking if about it. I am going to get a shark lawyer and drop Gary in the water."

"That's what I would do, too, but make sure you talk to a lawyer before you do anything. I won't fire him until we both know how to maximize what you get from him. You pretend you don't know he'll be fired. You act like everything's fine."

"I'll wait, but I don't have to act like everything's fine. We had a fight after we left your place yesterday, and I can stay mad at him for a week or more because of it, especially if I need to get my ducks in a row for the divorce."

"What happened?"

"He was pissed that I enjoyed myself. I told him before I was going to pull a starfish and just lay there, but that was a lie. I wasn't going to do that. I mean, what the fuck? He told me it was his idea to have you fuck me to save his job, not yours. Does he think I'm a whore, and he's my pimp? Christ! I mean, if you suggested it, he could tell me he hated the idea but had to go along with it. He's so stupid."

"Maybe not."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe he's not so stupid. If he told you it was my idea, maybe you'd want to sue me for sexual harassment. Gary couldn't risk that. If there was a lawsuit, the truth would come out."

At that moment, Denise had an epiphany. John hoped that in her anger at Gary, she'd overlook it, but she didn't.

"Wait," she said, staring daggers at him. "You were going to fire him anyway. Yesterday's little fuck-fest was pointless. You lied just to get a shot at me. He'd come home tomorrow or some other day next week, and he'd tell me that you went back on your promise, or some other lie. You're just as bad as he is!"

"Can I explain?"

"I don't want to hear it. You're a liar, Gary's a liar. MEN! You're all alike."

"Please give me a chance to explain. I won't sugarcoat it. I... I took advantage of the situation, but if you're going to hate me, and least do it with full knowledge of what happened."

"No. I don't care. Drive me back to Pop's right now!"

When they arrived at the diner, John held Denise's wrist before she was able to get out of his pickup.

"I won't fire Gary until you tell me what the lawyer says."

"At this point, I don't really give a shit. Now let me go, or I'll make a scene."

Releasing her wrist, John said his peace as Denise climbed out.

"It's in your own best interests to follow legal advice. Should I wait for your call?"

Denise paused after closing the door. Sighing in frustration, she said, "Yes, wait for me to call you."

***

Chapter 3 -- Wednesday, June 15, 2016 -- Later That Week

The earliest Denise could get an appointment with a lawyer was Wednesday morning. After a brief call with John, the lawyer recommended a private investigator who specializes in finding hidden assets. After the conference call with the lawyer, Denise called John.

"Who knows about the fraud? Have you told anyone about this?"

"The only people I told are you, me, and my father. My dad might have told my uncle, but if he did or not, neither of them will tell anyone."

"Why aren't you going to the police?"

"It's not worth it. The police won't get my money back. Even if I could get it back in a civil suit, I'd have to pay a lawyer. The court might or might not include legal fees in the damages. I'd have to spend time and effort on this, and it's a negative thing that would just get my stomach acids flowing."

"Didn't Gary wonder why you were keeping him even though he ripped you off?"

"I didn't tell him I knew. I told him I caught him screwing Julie and I showed him the video. He said he was still getting the job done, and other people were caught having sex and weren't fired, so why was I firing him? No harm, no foul, he said. He said it more than once.

"I told him that the other people were caught with customers, but he was caught with one of our subcontractors, a subcontractor he worked with all the time. I couldn't risk either one of them showing favoritism towards the other, and I didn't want to enable a long-term affair. Once a job is done, our crew leaves the horny wife behind. It's different with Julie. She's involved in almost all our residential projects.

"That's when he got the bright idea of offering you to me. He said, 'Speaking of horny wives, you overlook this incident one-time, and I'll give you one-time with Denise.'

"I couldn't believe it. I already told you that you were my dream girl, and..."

"No, you didn't tell me that, you never said I was your dream girl. You said, and I quote, 'You're a goddess. I've wanted this since the moment I met you, and I will never forget it.' That's what you said."

There was a thaw, John thought to himself, and maybe she didn't hate him after all.

"It's the truth. I was in lust with you the moment I saw you, and after we met and talked for twenty minutes, I started to fall in love with you. You were off limits because you were married to Gary, so I never said or did anything. I had to force myself to stay away from you."

John watched for some reaction to his profession of love, or at least the start of it, but Denise seemed unimpressed, or uninterested, or both, so John continued.

"Anyway, when Gary made the offer, I should have ignored it. I can't keep him, he's a thief, but I let my heart and my little head do the thinking and they decided I could delay firing him for a week to get a night with you."

"You didn't get a night. You got one hour in the afternoon."

"Yeah, well, that was Gary's doing. He refused to give me a night because that might be romantic, and he didn't want any romance involved. No dinner, no wine, or candles, he brings you over, we have sex, he takes you home. In the daylight."

"It wasn't romantic at all, was it?"

"No," John said, "it wasn't, but it was the most amazing sex I've ever had."

Denise just managed to stop herself before she agreed. She couldn't admit it, not to him, not to anyone. Instead, she said, "Well, lucky for you, I guess."

There was an awkward pause before Denise spoke again.

"What's going to happen to Julie what's-her-name? Can I slap that bitch out?"

John laughed. "Well, that's up to you, but don't mention the fraud. I'm going to phase her out. She won't be working with Gary, so unless she's playing hide the salami with one of our other project leaders, that well has dried up. I'll give all the future sales contracts to another agent whose done some work for us before. In a month, or at most two, Julie Sampson will be history as far as Butler Brothers is concerned.

"What did the lawyer recommend?"

"Whether you fire Gary now or later doesn't matter. He said the court will use his average earnings over the last three years to determine if there should be spousal support or not. The big question is the money he ripped off from you. I looked, and Gary hasn't deposited anything in any of our accounts. Unless he gave it all away to the slut, he's hiding it somewhere. If we find it, and Gary doesn't include it among the assets to be divided, I'll get a bigger piece of the pie. This is a no-fault state, his adultery doesn't matter, but judges can amend agreements when one of the parties lies to the court. The judge can declare him in contempt of court, and put him in jail overnight, or even longer. Usually, though, they hit the liar where it hurts and award the other party most or all of the assets. That's our goal."

12