You Do What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon it became known that R & R Development and through it CC and the girls were well off. They became respected members of the community and many who shunned them previously tried to ingratiate themselves with them. CC and his family treated all politely but didn't allow anyone to become close to them just because of their wealth. They always felt more at home with regular folk, as they called them, rather than the country club set. Their gatherings were normally well attended but almost all the invitees were employees, business partners or friends they'd made before their wealth became known. This, naturally upset the country club set but they never let their resentment be known because of their fear they would upset the family and lose out on a potential benefit.

The family ended up with a total of four children and made sure none of them became snobs. They were all started to work when young, either in the salvage yard or one of the businesses in which the trust held partial ownership. They became comfortable with and found their friends in the people who built this country, the working class. As they aged, the next generation of Rodgers began to take over the businesses, including Grandfather Rodgers insurance agency which had been rolled into the development corporation when he retired.