All Comments on 'You Don't Have To Be Coy, Roy'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 189 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WTF ????

ALL that writing on and on and on started getting boring !!! Then only till page 5 did we see Jimi being a Cum Dumpster and to only piss the reader off more you only addressed her fucking around in only 2 or 3 paragraphs !!! WTF was that all about ???? Then you turn and started the on and on and on again wordy story once again !

Sorry... too long and superficial substance.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Good story. 5 stars. I would keep Celeste and Ann!!!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I have learned 3 things reading this author:

1) the stories are always too long

2) they always start out with way too much superfluous detail

3) if you can wade through 1 & 2 by the end the results are always worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i liked it

I liked it good cheractors not so much sex it gets boreing and we skip it had a good back story

kamdev99008kamdev99008about 3 years ago

No punishment for cheater.

..

Jimi is living a fair life... Settled her business with his money

Also rewarded with share in her dream project for cheating

He is totally wimp...

Exchanged a slut with an ex slut

Nothing interesting outcome of so techie investigation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You need Randi to edit it with more time. I really liked the story but there were some grammar and word-usage gaffs that distracted from the flow.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Even though this is supposed to be the LW category this story was all about the man. Everything was from his perspective there was nothing from Jimi's perspective of the marriage. The husband came across as a typical controlling businessman. Jimi had to ask his 'permission' to start again in another local theatre. Not really surprising a wife would cheat in this situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Meh

And that's being generous.

Half of this was nonsense about his business, basically unnecessary filler that we had to wade through. It was three quarters way through before we got "OH and by the way, his wife is suddenly bisexual and fucking half the city, oh, and she's now trying to steal all his money". No lead in, no explanation, just suddenly, she's a gangbang slut, a thief, divorced in a paragraph, he gives her the money anyway, done. We never heard of her again.

This was poor, and and mostly filler designed to distract the reader from realizing that there wasn't much substance beneath.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Good story. Jimi’s betrayal deserves to something more. But still a very good story! Thanks

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 3 years ago
Positively Mind-numbing - and a Revelation

I honestly felt like I was cramming for an MBA financing quiz! Jeez, man, this is Literotica - scale back on the drudgery details!! You've completely lost site of the nature, character and purpose of publishing on this site. Let me help you out, here. To be accurate and concise, this site is about SEX!! Got it? SEX! Focus!.

And the revelation is, simply, you don't know how to write a really sexually explicit scene. All your sex is generalized, milquetoast, boring and uninspired. When's the last time you had some decent, maybe even wild (I'm leaving the lights on, Honey!) SEX?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

with all the good stuff notwithstanding, I gave it a zero. The moral high ground pales miserably with all the immoral activity!

Besides 38 plus is too old to start a family.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Guy was far too lenient to Jimi. She betrayed him in the worst way, not only the sex but was willing to rob him too. Being gullible and insecure are no excuses. Still gave it a 4, would have gave it a higher score if they guy hadn't been so willing to be nice to the woman who betrayed him despite him supposedly being vindictive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm always kinda conflicted about endings of cheaters like jimi. in this case, i liked her quite a bit and found the rather sudden infidelity a bit unbelievable, but what do i know. i think this is one of the more rare times when i wouldn't have minded them getting together again, but with celeste as well.

otherwise, i quite liked the story.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 3 years ago

Only one major mistake. There is no parole from Federal time.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Fine story, really enjoyed it.

Boardman68Boardman68over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Only thing I felt was missing was Jimi not only cheating on Roy but also scheming to take his money. After the disaster of the first play (with the bedroom scene & Jimi's transparent bed clothes) there was apparently no cheating occurred between Jimi, Philip, and Jack. In addition, Jimi goes to a therapist after the incident and couples counseling with her husband, Roy. Then, going forward everything seems OK in spite of the fact that they are both very busy with work and volunteer opportunities. Then, out of the blue, Roy discovers that Jimi is scheming to take her husband's money & disappear to some Caribbean island. In addition to having a sexual relationship with Jack & Phillip (sometimes @ the same time); a lesbian affair with a DA's wife; and a sexual relationship with a 3rd man who was never identified. So, how did Jimi go from monogamy to 1 on 1 sex with another man, sex with two men at the same time; a lesbian lover who also liked to have threesome's with Jimi and another man. How did all that happen? what were the issues that lead Jimi to cheat on her husband with a multitude of lovers? Plus, she was not just cheating on Roy. She is now actively, scheming to steal as much of her husband's fortune as possible. What brought about the change in her character?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story right until the fucked up ending when he had the threesome in the hot tub. That would have been the end of Celeste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucked up ending and some stupid decisions. You presented your MC as smart person. After the first time he caught her cheating he should have put a PI on her. He didn't lack money. He should have kept tabs on the other two assholes, it was obvious they were going to look for revenge. The last scene ruined the ending (most of writers in LW have no idea how to write a proper ending you included. You ruined 500 Annies with the blameshifting sequel). Other than that it was an entertaining read.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

Good story if a little long. Celeste was the obvious fallback early on before (not if; it's Loving Wives) Jimi cheated. Every other woman in the story was Lesbian or Trans, LOL.

Enjoyed the Rocky Horror references. I don't know the author's experience with it, but it was just audience participation, not plants, making catcalls/substitute dialog. I remember one showing when, after the wedding at the beginning, Brad says, "He's a lucky guy." Janet says, "She's a great cook." Somebody yelled, "Bullshit! She sucks like a water pump!" That brought the house down.

The TV production was baffling. Was there a point/message in casting a trans woman as a male transvestite? The rest of the cast performed pale imitations of the originals, except Annaleigh Ashford as Columbia. She must have had clout because she got new lyrics and flat out owed the part.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 2 years ago

WHY?

Why would the husband in this story give his cheating, dishonest ex wife any part of the company she schemed to own at his expense? What kind of simple ass wimp is he? This story fell from OK to fucking unbelieveable. 1 star

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

Q, I have binged your stories mostly from A to Z after having read one or two randomly. Have through enjoyed your work reading it while on set for film and television shows waiting in my trailer or on set depending on the day. I guess it time to move forward with my life as you so adept put it in so many times in your work. Thanks for time out I definitely enjoyed it. J

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Always like this writer. Every time. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good grief. So many words. Boring words. In a boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One helluva good story that I thoroughly enjoyed. As always, this author puts out a terrific story, and has done so once again. Please keep writing. LP

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Read this before so this the second time, very well written, a very gullible wife or one that thinks the grass is greener..................Good writing as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WTF- can’t follow, or swallow this story. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. Just another cheating wife story. But with the LBGT community represented for good measure. I found the story line hard to follow. But if I did summarize it, wifey was cheating with some guys, and several women. She appeared almost nude in a play, with some of said cheaters. Wifey promised never to do “ it”, whatever “ it” was again. She gets her second chance, and the same things happen. This time hubby uncovers a plot for her and her playmates, to steal a million dollars from him. He gets the money back, and divorces her. Even though she is entitled to nothing, he gives her $150,000 and the house. Even tho it hurt to read this 7 pace novel, my real issue is that wifey never went to jail for any of this, and he didn’t really burn her in the divorce. And there was NO EMOTION displayed, by anyone. Ok. 3 stars for effort. And ya’ll can thank me for summarizing the story. Now you don’t have to read it!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Great story. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awful story of a cuck husband .

Let's the whore play him over and over .

He finally divorces her , but makes sure to leave her well off so she can keep the bull.

Should have been one page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

3 stars......BECAUSE CLEVER CUNT BUSIN3SSMAN ENDED UP WITH THE SLUT CELESTE

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

It's hard to believe a smart, good looking and rich guy can have a problem finding someone better than Celeste. I would do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but the comment at the end was the funniest thing about it all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Jimi was just a guillible insecure woman" . Who had no problem carrying it all out behind his back lol over a period of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OK story. The money seems a little off though in that he was only worth 4 million despite having stakes in valuable enterprises. Especially if several of them started expanding and bought him out. 4 million is peanuts when it comes to investing in even just startups. Might want to consider a few extra 0s after that as tv entertainers can earn much more than that on a single season. And these actors/actresses are hired help to the true investors who pay for them to turn up to functions. Assuming he had no involvement in any other business than an advertising firm, fitness franchise, security firm, restaurant, and bar/club he should be worth a lot more. Especially if he has a 80% success rate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t usually like stories this long, but found this an exception.

It never became a page turner, but I did stay up late to read it.

I was sad about his wife. There was really no reason shown why she turned on him.

That really bothered me.

Bill S.

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Second time took it slower. Liked most of the characters, Jack and Phil excluded I really appreciate your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read this story twice, back to back, to make sure I got all the juice and flavor (some would call it pleasure) out of it. Most of it is good enough for a 5*. But there are some sore points. For instance, why did Jimi go for the jackpot when she had the key to the bank? That alone, puts a very dark cloud and a large question mark over her level of brain power and common sense. In the end, she got way more that she deserved.

Second, the numbers related to Roy's financial power and the descriptions of the business deals he helped or created simply do NOT match, which cast a long shadow on the credibility of the story.

The kind of sex orientation presented here is not a type of story I'd normally read but this one was sufficiently well presented to hold my interest. The big surprise was Anne!

As the story progressed, the usual determination and decisiveness of Roy seemed to melt in the sun, like a snowball. I think that you ended the story at a good time, otherwise, would there be any snowball left to melt? Thanks for closing the loose end in this story.

5*

BJ

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 2 years ago

I am glad to read something with a valid plot though there is a lot of business mumbo-jumbo in this and the electronic espionage seems far fetched to me. But then again, how many writers here can make a plot, I am glad to read one once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You are on your way. Well done. Good job. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just finished your catalog with this one - another "5" by the way - and have also seen the various posts about the sad times you've gone through in your life's journies..

...I wish you peace & serenity, al9 g with health to you and those dear to you.

Your stories amaze, amuse, entertain, and inspire self-reflection, with an occasional strike of black-belt level snark and humor.

I've written before I am in awe of your ability to weave characters' feelings, fears, thoughts, & desires into master tales that for the most part are thoroughly enjoyable 'reads'.

For commentary who post negatively, I wonder how many have ever pulled on THEIR big-boy pants and opened themselves up to the kind of crap they post to your stories by writing one of their own... but then, who cares ?

It's easy to criticize others when you've never exposed yourself to criticism... just dismiss them. I think you know to whose comments you should REALLY pay attention, and whose to relegate to the trash bin...

I still envy you... but from you and many of the others who write for these pages, the repeated invitations to join in and submit my own stuff is noodling around my cranium... I'm getting close !

Thanks...

EastCoaster

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story but thought it was a bit too long & felt a bit of condensing would do good. And yes, that’s just my thing. Story was written well & interesting. 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did Jimi...? By nature she was selfish, and in her selfishness greedy. The way she was going, she would never have enough. Roy, while not perfect was able to balance his selfish need to prosper, with a selfishness that took joy in seeing other prosper and being happy. Look at all the friends he earned.

In a marriage, the less the selfishness, the more one derives pleasure from giving to others, the better the marriage.

A guest at Literotica

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

So he married a Slut was cuckolded on multiple occasions and very publicly humiliated and his response is to ultimately call in love with a self described Slut? 🤔🤔Wow talk about recidivist offender maybe this guy just really likes Cream Pies? 😇😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still enjoyable after several reads, Thanks.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

I liked this all the to the end. The tenor smooths him ending up with Celeste. What did the comments think he would marry Molly Mayfield of Strawberry Forest/ great read and thanks for sharing....

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Bit long but very enjoyable

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"slinging a very surprised Jimi over my shoulder. They got a great view of her ass as I walked away." - I'm sorry, I have to maintain my nit-picker cred. I suppose he COULD have carried her the other way, but usually when you sling someone over your shoulder, their head is in the back. People behind you won't be getting a view of her ass, great or otherwise.

\

"More than borderline inappropriate action, at least once." - "More than borderline inappropriate." Wouldn't that then be "inappropriate?"

\

"especially the extra 'rehearsal' time we put in to make it convincing." - Cynthia conveniently forgot about the "extra 'rehearsal' time."

\

Roy pretty much said what I was going to say, about how she didn't have to go along. I still question the "extra rehearsal time."

\

Regarding the new theater guild, I'd say yes, but if I even caught a whiff of impropriety we were through, even if I couldn't invoke the pre-nup.

\

Why would she have sophisticated anti-hacking software on her phone unless she has something to hide?

\

"Her lovers seemed to have convinced her that you're having affairs." - She can't be as intelligent as she's been portrayed. There is NOTHING in him that would indicate an inclination to infidelity. If he wanted some strange, he'd have no problem in getting her to swing along.

\

I know you said you didn't have time for Randi to edit, and I'm afraid it showed. A lot of missing words, extra words, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. For the MC destroying anyone who ever wronged him, he was sure light on Jimi. Even setting her up with a piece of the business she was trying to steal from him to finance. I kind of felt bad about Jimi turning into a thieving whore, I have a soft spot for asian women. The prom was a nice touch.

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

Great story,

Thank you for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed, just the right balance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story. Bit long. Unclear why Jimi started on this path. She was clearly interested in swinging early on. Then Phil and Jack worked on her fears and insecurities about the MC having an affair (ok then hire a PI firm and get information to file a divorce and involve the prenuptial in her favor). What did they think would happen soon in terms of stealing Roy's money? Phil only got $20k so far. And even that was retrieved. So was it swinging fascination, allegations of MC cheating, then money greed? Jimi's actions and then her discussions on the phone paint a person who wants out of the marriage and is just there with the MC until their pain goes to fruition? What pain? To get $40k? Lot of the writing is good, as always from this author but while elements of motivations are present, there is little to tie them together or their sequence of intensity. Jimi was quite dumb for someone who is purported to be intelligent. Sad but not so sad. Glad MC and Celeste made it work.

Average_ReaderAverage_Readerover 1 year ago

Wow,don't know how I missed this one before.Excellent entertainment.Well worth the price of admission.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Nice piece of fiction that was enjoyable to read. Looks like Roy had the magic touch on everything he touched, except for Jimi.

ChiBoy44ChiBoy44over 1 year ago

Nice story. Very entertaining. Your character Jimi clearly has significant 'issues'. Great job showing this in your story. I wish I knew real people to trust like the 'Major' in this story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another read of this enjoyable story. Never really sue what made Jim fall off the rails but the fact it happened is the keypin of the story. Already given it 5 stars

alan_deealan_deeover 1 year ago

Too much fan service. The story even went overboard with its inclusion of the LGBTQ community. All of the prom crap.......actually all of it just seemed to be forced into the story to please. There could have been more natural ways to make the story believable and more realistic, but the author had to make his main character so unbelievably wonderful and understanding that by the middle of the story I was no longer interested in cheering for him because I knew he could fall in a pile of shit and still come out smelling like roses In fact I was surprised that he wasn't made out to be a saviour to some handicapped organization or become a hero to those suffering with mental illness. Too many positives created a negative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jimi got off too easy!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt12 months ago

I agree with alan_dee, should have reduced or eliminated the LGBTQ... and left it as a bar for inclusion. Otherwise, great read. Almost feel sorry for Jimi... except, she's an adult - accept adulthood and responsibility for your actions. She knew the penalty going in... no excuses! Thank you.

ForensicFossilForensicFossil12 months ago

Jimi??

This story went dark just at the wrong, crux point. Why would Jimi get involved in the financial fraud/theft scheme when she had a good job and was married to a rich guy getting richer? Why would she fuck all those people? She would have to be a florid psychopath, and such people leave a very revealing trail of bad juju that isn't there with Jimi.

The whole point of such stories is the confrontation and learning how the cheating wife rationalizes her betrayal. Just at that point this story shut down. The marvelous investor relationship guru hero is not very interesting. Jimi is, but she was out just at the point of maximizing interest.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Well written. Entertaining.

A bit disappointed that the author went with Jack and Philip as the reasons why Jimi strayed. Too obvious and cliche. After being naive enough to let them almost ruin her marriage once, going through couples counseling and individual counseling there's no way Jimi falls for their line of crap again. And then she decides to steal from Roy on top of it? Doesn't add up.

With all the different business investments and characters we were introduced to there were plenty of other people Jimi could have gotten hooked up with that would have been much more believable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yep!... just jump out of a pot of boiling water into a smoking cast iron skillet... Roy actually thinks Celeste is going to be faithful to him after her massive body count and the fact she swings both ways... she will eventually want a woman again and a lesbian will sense and seek her out and have her... just another dysfunctional illusion readying for another disastorous relationship... I can't believe that there are those who could believe this could ever have a happy or satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

For some women can never win, if they've got a low body count they'll fall for the next big dicked lothario, if they've got a high body count then they're always ready for another.

It's not like such thinking highlights certain male fragilities or anything, lol.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice reading. Ol’ Roy had his fingers into just about every… thing.

On to da next…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still puzzled why Jimi fell a second time with the same knuckleheads and assholes. What was all the counseling and reconciliation efforts for? Jimi has mental issues. Good story. Bit long. I have no problem with him hooking up with Celeste. Though the low body count trope in LW stories is a fallacy. Psychology studies show that spouses, male or female, with less sexual history have a higher likelihood of feeling fulfilled with their marital sex life further into their marriage, while those with more sexual experience get dissatisfied with their marital sex life quicker. The correlation was quite strong. That bring said some people, men or women, can become quite devoted and faithful when they meet their "one" irrespective of their own sexual history. Sigh Jimi was so stupid. Almost surreal.

FD45FD458 months ago

Pretty simple: she was lying

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some how I am drawn to these stories about cheating sluts and their comeuppance. Seems poetic justice. Especially when it is done gently but firmly without violence. Jimi in this story is a real slut, but she doesn't know it. Even Roy took his time to realise it. Or else how could keep repeating the same mistakes? She will never be satisfied with her life. And Roy should not have married Celeste. Maybe at this point of time they love each other. But for how long? She's got too much of a checkered past. Roy should have gone to some other state and found a new girl, a home loving girl.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Well-written, an interesting and fun read!! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sigh. The commenters who are barking about the MC marrying Celeste and her past as a swinger. Grow up. She came clean. Went 180 degrees. Her threesome with the MC and Anne near the end was an intervention to get Roy off the fence. They were not exclusive. Her relationships after her divorce were monogamous. Pretty sure they would have prenuptial given their assets. He is big boy and he is in love. He chose wisely. She did nothing with him thar would him to not trust her. Heck he already had the ring before the threesome. Jimi had just burned him bad. Jimi had mental problems. She was so so stupid to fall a second time with the same cheating morons. Uggh. In the end he chose wisely.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Although I have read this story multiple times over the last few years, I have always enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Pretty confusing and frankly inexplicable behavior from Jimi

Taco76310Taco763105 months ago

Another good story. Will never understand why people marry then decide to cheat. From personal experience (twice) I believe that they plan to do it as they walk down the aisle.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For a guy that starts the story how smart he is at researching every aspect of businesses and people he is involved with can be so clueless as to all her hints what was going on and having his money going missing, owning a security company but has his phone cloned and traced is hard to believe he was not a blow hard idiot when it came down to it. Gave it 4 stars even if unbelievable!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was Christmas Eve... Roy was alone in his house when at Eleven P.M. came the door bell rang... Roy was in his pajama's, put on a robe and answered the door... He was shocked of who was standing there.... Jimi. Looking past her she said she was alone... and asked if she could come in.. He opened the door wider as she slipped past him.... For the next half an hour, they talked and she revealed to him that she really didn't love her husband as he left her for someone else and left her with nothing... Now, she was all alone. Roy came to realize something...Even though she had betrayed him... She said she did it because she firmly believed he had cheated on her... Remembering what he was told about Jack by his ex wife... He understood how they had manipulated her... but what he realized was... As hard as he hated her for what she did. He was still madly in love with her...And she. was madly in love with him...They re-married. Leaving the past in the past. Time does heal all wounds....

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos5 months ago

This is a pretty good story, but I think the part where it fell down was where Jimi was stealing money because she was "convinced" Roy had an affair with Jodie, Celeste and Amy (yikes). Not that she COULDN'T be convinced of it, but you made her seem really deranged in two major ways - first off, she didn't have any real apathy or disgust or anger towards Roy, which would have been required I think for her to try and rip him off so badly and secondly, her accepting these claims as fact without proof made no evidence. It would have been better to do something like have Philip use his "dark web" connections to make some photos, or AI video showing an affair - nothing that would hold up to scrutiny, but enough to convince a jealous and insecure woman. Other than these points, I thought it was a fine story. Still gets a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry but not good - actually quite bad. The plot holes were huge. The characters unrealistic...

RedRachaelRedRachael3 months ago

Really enjoyable read. Jimi’s betrayal and quest for money seem so out of character though.

6King6King3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐ Whole story seemed forced. And it felt like Roy was praying for infidelity to test his prenup.

Helen1899Helen18993 months ago

I read this after the author's 'The Unicorn' that was worth 10 stars, this got a reluctant three. Jimi's character throughout, gave no rise to how she was portrayed in the end. He wanted kids badly he said so, in The Unicorn' they wanted kids, they started the day after they married. In this one, they had been married 5 years and still not started trying, with no explanation. In fact it was, mainly boring and dragged on and on about how wonderful he was. Very poor from a usually good author.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A bit complicated, but in a good way. Well written and with fee errors. The story did flow. Five stars.

JPB NOT BOB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WOW! After my post a read or skimmed a bunch of others from this is crap to this is great, with many in between. Eye opening. I stand by my five stars rating but such a diversity of opinions!

JPB NOT BOB

SatyrDickSatyrDick3 months ago

[28.03.24]

ANY story that quotes Susan Saradon as Janet Majors (nee Wiess):

(As soon as I closed the door, she dropped the robe and stood before me in a white bra and half-slip. "Toucha-toacha-touch me, I wanna be dirty,")

Is AUTOMATICALLY 11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To the Anon defending Celeste and stating that her relationships were all monogamous AFTER the divorce:

WRONG. Complete and utter lie. The best fact would be that SOME of them were. You forget that her relationship with Roy counts as one of those relationships and if THEY WEREN'T EXCLUSIVE, then it WASN'T monogamous. And if she counts that relationship as monogamous, then imagine the wholw string of relationships she's had prior -- practically all of them may not have been exclusive.

Just another example of the poor quality of writing that was poured into this piece.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt25 days ago

Great story, thank you.

Ocker53Ocker5316 days ago

What’s the point of having a prenup if you then give the cheater more than what she was entitled too. This story lost credibility when he found out his wife whom he loved so much, was cheating with multiple people and that she was also trying to scam him of his money. The MC has a prenup then gives her $175,000 plus let’s her walk away unscathed, in reality any person in a similar position would have sent her arse to prison. I cannot enjoy a story if it’s totally bullshit⭐️⭐️

Arinderk75Arinderk753 days ago

Just as good the second time through. However, I agree with O53 that his treatment of Jimi was a total disappointment. She knew what she should expect, and he went soft. Oh well, sometimes ..... Anyway, thankyou for the entertainment!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories