You Don't Need Girls... Ch. 03

Story Info
The sex continues.
2.4k words
37.3k
74
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third and concluding part to the scene. Could be typos and errors in the text. I wrote this on the fly, for fun. I'm not interested in votes or comments, hence they're disabled.

I hope you enjoy this. Thanks for reading.

GA -- Cambridgeshire, UK -- 17 Sept 21

***

"God, Peter, you're going to ruin me, darling. Baby, don't hurt mummy. You're being so rough."

I was over her body, fucking into my own mother's cunt, desire and lust surging within. I'd been watching her face, the expression something completely new to me. I knew the features well enough; I recognised my mother's face but had never seen her slack-jawed with her own carnal need before. The way she grimaced and winced and went wall-eyed set something wild and bestial loose inside me. I felt a primal need to claim the woman as mine. I wanted to own her. I wanted to show off my prowess, to use my cock to dominate her. It was all mixed in with the love, a tumultuous mix of emotion and bestial need which drove me to use her body for my own pleasure as the bed dipped and shook.

"I want to fuck you," I gasped.

"Mm-hmm, you are. You're fucking me, darling. That's me you're drilling."

"I love you," I moaned.

As her big tits shivered and rolled, my mother nodded, gulping as she looked up at me.

"Baby, yes, I know. I love you as well..."

I growled and ducked in to slobber a kiss at her mouth. Then I went in lower and sucked at a nipple, grunting as I went back up onto straight arms and carried on working my hips.

"But I want you to slow down," my mother added through her gasps. "I want to make love. We can do all the other lovely fucking later. I want this to be wonderful, Peter. Our first time together."

I didn't care. The need was on me. I couldn't stop working hard at using my size against my mother's body.

"I just wanna fuck you," I snarled.

My mother's tits shivered while our bodies slap-thwacked together.

"You'll come too soon," she squealed.

"You're so sexy ... I love your big tits."

"Darling, please..."

"You said I could do whatever I liked."

My mother gasped and nodded while I kept on rutting.

"I know ... And you can ... I just want us to slow down."

I was gritting my teeth against the need to let go into her body. The surge was there, bubbling in my root, it wouldn't take much to give in to the sweetness of an orgasm.

"I fucking love you," I groaned, pushing in deep.

My mother used the pause to clamp her calves against my hips. She held me with her legs, pulling me down in top of her at the same time. We both wriggled and squirmed until I was up on my elbows, her legs holding me firm along my flanks.

"Slow, down," my mother crooned.

She gazed at me, holding my focus with her eyes while she shushed and murmured tender instructions.

"Mm-hmm, that's right. Just stop for a moment. Feel us together. You're inside me. This is very serious. Peter, my darling boy, just stop for a second. Look at me, baby. Take a moment. I want to remember us being this way. This is for both of us. It's not just sex. This is something very special we're sharing."

I gulped and resisted the urge to get back up and start fucking hard again.

I gasped and nodded when my mother asked: "Are you all right? Have you calmed down?"

"Uh, yeah, I think so."

My mother smiled and crinkled her nose at me as she held her lower lip between her teeth.

She chuckled and said: "Mm-hmm, got a bit carried away there, didn't you, baby?"

"Sorry," I gasped. "It's just ... I mean ... Fuck, mum, you're just fucking gorgeous."

My mother's eyes went wide.

"So much swearing," she said.

She chuckled when I gulped: "I'm sorry."

"Don't be silly. We're past that now. We're both grown-ups, Peter. We can say things like that."

I nodded and let my eyes roam over her body.

"You really are hot," I said.

"Love me now, darling," my mother sighed.

She smiled at me when I looked at her face.

"Slow. Love. Kiss me and love me with that lovely big cock."

"My dad's an arse for chucking you over," I said.

"Don't talk about him. You're my man now."

Emotion exploded when I heard her say it.

Then we were kissing, our bodies moving slowly as we made love.

***

It was a beautiful, life-altering time. I was inside my own mother, her body squeezing my girth, the wonder of it settling on me as the time passed.

I was back up on straight arms, weight on my hands as we worked at a slow, easy rhythm. My mother gazed up at me, one hand caressing her breasts, the other down at our conjunction, fingers teasing her bean. I saw the love in her expression as she smiled at me.

"Mm, this is what I thought it would be," my mother crooned.

I gulped down on the need to fuck, swallowing hard as I nodded.

"It's too fucking amazing," I gasped.

My mother chuckled and stroked my cheek with the backs of her fingers.

"I feel the same way," she sighed.

"I can't believe it's happening."

"Neither can I. Not really. I thought we'd be like this. That you'd do it if I showed you how much I wanted you."

"I never thought about this. Not with you."

My mother nodded and levered up to kiss my mouth.

Then she settled back down, head on the pillow.

I shook my head when she asked: "You've honestly never thought about fucking me, Peter?"

"Never," I said.

"I don't know whether to be pleased or upset about that."

"It's just, well, you're my mum..."

My mother stopped moving, an anxious expression on her face.

I was staring at her when she asked: "Oh my God, Peter, you're not sorry we started this, are you?"

"Sorry? You're kidding," I said through a frown. "'Course I'm not sorry."

I was still moving against my mother, hips barely working. There was just enough friction between us to keep the sensations tingling down in my root as I glanced over her body and then looked into her eyes.

"This is amazing," I sighed. "I never want it to stop. I want this with you all the time. I was just saying I never thought about you this way before. It wasn't anything in my head. But now ... Fuck ... It's incredible, mum."

My mother's eyes closed as she let out a low sigh of her own.

"It is, isn't it, darling. Just incredible," she said on a murmur.

When her eyes snapped open, she grinned at me.

"God, we're really together," my mother said in delight. "Loving like we should. You're loving me like a son should love his mother."

We kissed as I started to move faster, easing all my length except for the swollen bulb out of her body before a pause and I went in up to my balls again. We found the tempo, kissing in-between quick, robust bursts of energetic action, emotion showing in the way we gazed at each other. Love ballooned within, a strong surge of adoration and feeling rushing through me until I groaned out I loved her again.

"We can love this way every night," my mother gasped.

She was moving her hips, working herself up to meet me on the downward stroke, lust showing in the way she was looking at me. Desire flashed behind her eyes. My mother clawed at the bed, groaning as she shunted her pelvis back-and-forth.

"Me and you, Peter. The two of us together. You can sleep in my bed. We can kiss and fuck and do everything."

I was fucking at my mother with the surge simmering down in my core. It wouldn't take much more for me to flood her insides with cum, the hot stuff bathing her cervix.

"I want that with you," I groaned as I tried to resist.

"All night. Whenever you want," my mother moaned.

"Mum, fuck, I don't think I can hold it."

"Then don't," my mother said with a gasp.

"Is it all right? Can I do it inside you?"

"Oh, baby, you won't make me pregnant."

We were moving together with frantic urgency. I was fucking in and out while my mother squealed and worked her body over my length.

"Just fuck me and come," she urged through clenched teeth. "Give me all of it, Peter. It's okay. You can let it go inside me. I want you to do it."

I kissed my mother as I went down to my elbows, cock moving in quick, slippery strokes until the surge rose and fizzed through my root.

I blurted a warning and felt my cock pulse, sobbing the relief into the pillow as I emptied myself into my mother, semen bursting forth as I filled her with my physical love.

It was several seconds of gasping, groaning bliss, goo rushing into my mother, the purging of desire bringing a long sigh from me when it was over.

We kissed again, staying joined together while she murmured devotion at me.

"Oh my God, Peter, I'm brimming with spunk," my mother announced.

I'd rolled away from her by then. I was on my back, head turned towards her as I tried to make sense of what had happened. With the desperation eased for the moment, my brain was trying to reconcile the enormity of being inside my own mother. I looked at her face as I struggled to accept the reality of the sex while my mother closed her eyes, fingers working between her legs.

"I need to come," my mother gasped as she worked at herself.

I watched in awe, mind cleaved in two, half of me thrilled to see my mother masturbating, the liquid squelch of her fingers probing into the slick mess inside her body coming up while the other side of my brain refused to accept it was real.

"Peter, God, touch me," my mother groaned.

She was mauling her breasts, squeezing tit-flesh and pinching her nipples, eyes open as she stared at me with vacant glassiness in her expression.

"My tits," she moaned. "Touch them, darling. Squeeze mummy's tits. Kiss me and suck my nipples."

I did it all. After a couple of seconds of gawking, I touched my mother's breasts, the dense mass and spongy-firm texture setting me alight. I went up onto my knees, desire renewed, one hand on my dick so I could work my length, the other hand on my mother's body as I squeezed and caressed, palm sliding down to her vulva.

"Mm-hmm, finger me," my mother muttered when I touched her slippery folds. "My clit. Rub it, baby. Hard. Be firm. I'm so fucking excited."

I kissed her while I fumbled around in unfamiliar folds. My mother was squirming and clutching at me, groaning as we kissed.

"Uh, darling, it's still hard," my mother gasped when she saw my dick.

"It's because of you," I said.

"Give it to me. Let me suck you."

I rubbed at my mother's vulva some more, stunned to see her on an elbow as she reached for my dick and then pursed her lips over the bulb.

I grunted, shocked to see my own mother sucking my dick as my semen slid from her opening. She let out a growl and grabbed my hand, forcing my fingers into her body, hips jerking like she was fucking.

"I've just tasted both of us," my mother groaned.

She looked at me through glazed eyes, the lids heavy curtains as her mouth fell open.

"Jesus, Peter," my mother added on a gasp. "Sex ... With you ... I'm full of your cum ... You're still hard ... Oh, darling, this is going to be so much fun."

I gasped when she went back to slurping at my dick. It was obscene. My mother slobbered and glommed, filthy with it as she smeared the dome over her cheeks, eyes full of heat and passion and mischief. As she did it, she was using two stiff fingers against her opening. My mother was on one hip, legs wide, digits busy as she pulled me in closer, tongue swirling over the cockhead, gasps and mewl bubbling from her as she went at herself.

"Uh-huh, fuck, I'm so fucking ready," my mother said on a grunt.

I kissed her mouth, mindless to my own essence on her tongue, my hands all over her body.

My mother came, hard. She rubbed her clit and slid the middle- and ring-fingers of one hand into her pussy, alternating the actions while I sucked her nipples and mauled her tits. I heard her gasp and let out a huge snort and a groan. Then the judders began and she squealed and grunted and made a fuss, a stain on the cover as my lust oozed from her body and trickled along the crease between her buttocks. My mother gasped, thighs twitching in nerveless spasm, her tummy tensing with effort while her buttocks lifted from the bed, globes clenching as her orgasm carried her off.

When it was over and my mother was sucking in air, eyes huge as she lay on top of the ruined bed, I was up on my knees, attention focussed on her face.

I shrugged, awed when my mother gasped: "Peter, what have we started?"

"I dunno," I said. "But you look beautiful, mum."

My mother chuckled and sat upright, chest heaving while she fought for breath.

I gulped when she said: "Do you want to sleep with me tonight?"

"Please," I said.

"Every night from now on?"

"Mum, do you mean it?"

My mother rolled her eyes, cheeks ballooning.

"Oh, sweetheart, I mean it," she said.

"Your bed? Naked?"

My mother winced, a sign of her own desire and need.

"Naked together. Both of us. Loving like we just did whenever we want."

I felt an odd shyness as I said: "I want to be naked with you."

"You can," my mother sighed.

I leaned in and kissed her, the act a show of love and devotion.

"No more girls," she sighed when the kiss broke.

"No more girls," I said.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Son's Secret Paul can't keep this big a secret from his mother, Kathy.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Son Lap Halloween Ryan's mom sat on his lap in the van and at the party.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories