All Comments on 'You Don't Pull On Superman's Cape'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 210 Comments (Page 2)
krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Four pages of pointless drivel

What was the point of the whole going to jail thing? To protect his daughter? Yet your fetish for brain damaged endings just had to kick in. He spends almost a year in jail, to keep his daughter safe, then, as per your modus operandi, you complete undo all that, by having him give in anyway, and hand access to his child over to a woman that was happy to hand her child over to a paedophile and rapist. So, why the jail time, when he caved in anyway? Retarded.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

I agree with those who say that his daughter's claims about Ken's son should be sufficient to stop the overnight visits at Ken's.

And while his wife my have been drugged it couldn't have happened if she stayed away from Ken like she promised.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
no matter how much you complain and moan

A MAN STILL MUST MOUNT HIS THRONE. tk u mlj lv nv

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
So...some "yeah, right..." moments...

One, it didn't say ANYWHERE at the "jail" about conversations being recorded...? Really...? So Ken is just what, stupid...?

Two, she never found it odd when she was unable to remember obvious instances of sex...? I mean, I've no idea at what point enough date rape drug ALLOWS the rape to occur without fighting vs having her memory effected... It just seems she'd be "huh?"

Three, it seems he got pictures from the FIRST time she cheated... Did I get that right...? But none of the pictures noted her state...? As in drugged...

Four, just the accusation of that guy's son going into her room naked would get children's services involved... They might not return a result that was right, but they'd look into it...

Five, at what point are we to believe she was stupid enough to think that it was ALL guys he was "jealous" of vs Ken specifically...

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
inexcusable

I would have made her apologize to the daughter for not believing her and having her in harms way She failed her duty as mother and i wouldnt be able to forgive her for that

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it. For all intents and purposes they are back together. Saying that they are not, does not change what was written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 stars

Another dumb bitch but I absolutely loved your hero!

Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Get a Heart

Steve needs to get a heart. Forgive and move on, if not for his daughter then for himself.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Good story

I liked it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Wrong Site as well as wrong category. This is more of a legal thriller, an interesting one to be sure, not an erotic one. this story should have been published on a site that specializes in mysteries and legal thrillers.

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Letting the fox in the hen house

If husband had approached wife just as soon as he heard ken was back wife might not have ever been drugged. It is sad that the fox could destroy so much.

fisheronefisheroneabout 7 years ago
Loving couple let viper in

First husband should have been more attentive with family. Secondly when accident happened Carl should have been able to handle while he took long weekend for anniversary because of past marital problems. Especially since Carl ran company for months while he was in jail. Lastly when he found out about wife's drugging, he should have found forgiveness and tried to become family again. Wife should have gone back to work for company and donate salary instead of working for the charity and all this would have been avoided.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
should

should have turned the cheating whore out and sent her down the road like the slutty whore she is .

you are a cuckold and a pussy wimp of the highest order .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Retribution

Superman came through in the end the he had the money to pull the strings of the miscreants.

Gave it 5 stars a enjoyable tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The final ruined it

You always take the fucking "·high road" taking the bitch back. The rape drug was way after she started to disrespect him and take hislove for granted. She didn't deserve to be raped but she put herself in that position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with last Commentator's quip

Very Good until the Finale, WHY let her in at all ? ?

Ending was not realistic considering the troubles he endured ! !

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Ummm... what about Ken’s DVD of sex/rape?

Ken would have dumped that on the web first thing. He knew where the attack on his company came from. He maybe a psychotic fuck-wad, but he wasn’t stupid. That fact just disappears. A more likely scenario is Carl had a Watergate-type break into Ken’s home to recover the video. They could have got the probable hiding place from Ken’s ex-wife Connie. Released or recovered, either way it should have been mentioned.

Same with the background check of Judge Thomas, that disappeared too. At the very least have it mentioned that she was clean/nothing could be found, else why bring it up at all? They obviously found nothing else they would have blackmailed her.

As usual, I really liked this Slirp story, even with the big holes (this, and as mentioned by others) contained within, and usual misspellings. But the holes drop score I can give it to 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good, but...

Agree with others that he was way too forgiving in letting the ex stay at the house. She fucking had him put in jail for 9 months! He owes the bitch nothing!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

What about the bitch Judge that would not believe Linda to get social services on Sheila/Ken? The cell video tape proved Ken was fully aware of his sons activity and even threatened to do harm to Linda too. Steve was right in protecting his daughter when the Courts would not - once again an omnipotent judge fails the people.

The Court was negligent in not requesting proper authority to research the minors accusation when the minor is being forced to reside overnight outside the safety of her home AND the violation could sexual against a minor child.

I'm just surprised that Steve did not get the Judge tossed or under investigation for disbarment. Or back the opposition Judge at the next election.

And with Steve's money he should have built a garage with an apartment above and put Sheila in the butlers apartment. Not in the main house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another story for impotent sanctimonious male pricks

to vent their "revenge" on women that dumped them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dear 7/07/18

Your vindictive hate only proves you are one of these cunts written about here. Stories like this one are cautionary tales, allowing for the possibility for a decent guy to survive the bullshit of a female oriented legal system.

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Remember, it IS fiction

I feel your pain KRD19254, but but hold your horses, this is a fictitious judge - she's not real. Complaining that "once again omnipotent judge fails the people" is a bit much regarding a character in a Literotica story I think.

I do agree that (in real life) Social services would probably have been all over the case if Steve had taken Linda's story to the authorities.

My main complaint is that in my opinion Steve takes some big leaps when it comes to losing trust in Shelia. There is very little escalation, a small(ish) slip up on her part - and he immediately gives her an ultimatum. We can clearly see where the story is headed, it's just that the author doesn't show us the whole process, giving at least me the impression that Steve goes off half cocked. For instance when he forbids Shelia to see Ken ever again. We're basically just told that Steve doesn't like Ken, that Ken dances too intimately with Shelia - and Bam! I forbid! Some gradual development would make his reaction a bit more understandable. Remember that at this point nothing had happened between the two, and when it finally did, Ken actually raped Shelia.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He was too nice

Fuck letting her stay at his house. Find her a small one bedroom apartment close and let her have SUPERVISED visits with their daughter. He would have no problems, after her past history and the tape he had, to make sure she was never alone with the daughter. And fucking her possibly diseased cunt would be absolutely out of the question. Also with his resources he should be able to get Ken's 'roomate' to pay special attention to him every night. Ken would end up being my 'special lifetime project'. Nothing would be off the table for the disrespect he displayed. Ken's life would never get any better than it was in jail even if he was released.

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 5 years ago

Just goes to show that even very smart women have rocks for brains when a smooth silver tong devil starts on them. They get all wet in their panties.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
God.one

Another great story from Slirpuff. Always great to see the good guy win and a bastard burn.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Well done. Good story.

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago
Reread

Still one of my favorites of yours.

Certain aspects of the story suffered from writer’s enhancement but overall the development matched the ending.

Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Real

I know this is not a true Story .. That is why it is called Fiction .. I would have had My Ex Divorced a lot sooner if I had his Money .. Why Didn't He have her get a Check out at the Doctors office ?? No Need for a STD or Aids or Both .. I doubt She was the only one in his Stable ... With His Money The Son would have had a Very Bad accident ..

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 4 years ago
Good story but still this author has to plague us with a dimwitted (outside his business) husband!

So he has more money than god but it still takes him forever to see the writing on the wall! She says it wasn’t really cheating... they had only masturbated each other! What? He doesn’t throw her cheating ass out! Maybe because he grew up somewhat socially inept and doesn’t know what masturbating means! Then after she puts him through all kinds of hell he allows her to live in his house and eventually sleep in his bed. One of these days she is going to make sure that he wakes up DEAD while she is screwing her new boyfriend!!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 4 years ago
Exs Really Cannot Live Together With Children

I do not believe that the author has ever thought through the concept of mother and father living separately and divorced under one roof. That situation of hate and strained relationships may be harder for a child then having parents live separately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Three Things You Can Count On

In a Slirpuff story; Corona's, a guy named Steve and a bunch of whiners who think all of these people are real. I myself enjoyed the story except letting Sheila back in. Certainly she was drugged and raped and Ken should be castrated. But she deceived, connived, lied and deliberately, repeatedly with no common sense put herself in compromising positions, to wit she was a cunt. Signed: BTW

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
2nd Read and it's still one of the best

He did it all for his daughter. And gave a very stupid wife every chance in the world. He never again trusted her yet let her stay because of his daughter. How can you not respect a man who would do that.

COYSCOYSabout 4 years ago
Great the Second Time

This is one of your best, maybe one of my favorites ever. The wife was a spoiled fool. But if every wife was smart,kind, and understanding we would never have any loving wives stories. Thank you

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Still a great story, but on second read, she would not be staying at home with me.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
Sheila was too vile and evil.

She deserved far more retribution for endangering her child not to mention being a huge backstabbing whore.

Too bad your MC came off so weak at the end. He should have never touched the evil bitch again and been restrictive for years about her visitation.

Pretty good until the ending.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
All the stupid manipulation really bores me

Ok story, well written, but BORING

Why the long-winded manipulation on everyone's parts?

Just really sordid and conniving, and the sanctimonious asshole wins the prize, as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I often wonder just how many men who post here are fathers

He let her live there because of his daughter who NEEDS her mother. Yeah, the woman was a spiteful, nasty, stupid idiot but she is still Linda's mother. After the year, the girl needs stability.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 please

I hope they can work it out. There is a lot that can be said. Believe me I know. Rebuilding trust is difficult and memories keep coming back but we are still together and I don't regret it anytime.

gfrhgfrhover 3 years ago
Big mistake

Never let the cheater back into the house, much less back to work for the company. She made her bed, let her lay in it. The daughter survived being out of the country so she could survive supervised visitations. Tell kids the truth and they'll understand if they are older than 8. Been there, done that. My sperm donor was a serial cheater and beater till my mother kicked him to the curb. We survived.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Castration

Castrate that guy and his idiot son

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol, I am so not bitter and trust me, I do have a lot to be bitter about. Look, the husband was treated like garbage and is offering his wife grace and mercy because the daughter needs it. She needs her mother. What good would it serve to destroy the woman further? None is the answer because petty revenge would hurt an innocent, the daughter.

The bitterness comes from the crowd here that constantly whines when a cheating wife isn't murdered or sold into sexual slavery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lee 5456

Has a good idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I had unleashed the Hounds of Hell on Kenny boy but what I did to the Judge was remarkable.

First off Ken. Well he was sent to the Federal Penitentiary to serve his sentence. Well in there were some people whom I knew and asked for a favour. I would employ or educate their kids if they made Ken's life a living hell. Well they definitely did he was attacked regularly and viscously. The guards never stopped it. I have now employed several family members of those guys in my company or companies I am associated with. I have also put several children through University at my expense. Everyone is happy.

Now the judge was interesting. I found out information that her husband was not a nice person when it came to children. Eventually I got evidence of a sexual relationship between him and a minor of 12 years old. He was charged and sentenced to life when his video collection became public knowledge. When her complicity in his crimes became public knowledge she resigned from the Bench. Was I satisfied with that? NO WAY. Every case she had ruled on came under scrutiny. Several innocent men were released from jail. Several men declared not guilty were retried and sentenced to prison. She was also sentenced to 20 years for Aiding and Abetting her husbands crimes. Her reputation is destroyed as is she. The bad thing is her children were also victims of her husbands crimes and that is why she allowed my ex-wife visitation knowing she would be put at risk. I really hope she rots in hell for what she has done.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

I wish I could give negative stars! Lets the bitch that endangered his daughter into the house? The whore who cheated on him? What kind of stupid story is this?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story! 5*****

Did she deserve to be allowed back? No, but her daughter needed her. It's hard for me to understand what happened to that woman that she would make such glaring mistakes, but that makes it feel real to me. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

Not enough payback for Ken and his Son .. If that had been My Daughter Kens boy would be with Hoffa ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Could have been a really good story, plot wise it's solid, but all the main characters except the daughter are completely unlikable.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Stop Stop writing the same thing time and time again,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to the girl Kathy that he hired. I thought the story was going to lead to a relationship with her. I guess its not clear why the paragraph about her was included in the story. Still a pretty good story overall.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well Shelia got exactly what she deserved, she was warned time after time and yet she went with Ken. Not the brightest move. Such is life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A rating of 5 in my book.

Its nice to have intelligence and MONEY to make things happen.

Just imagine what those poor Husbands could do to defend themselves and their children from a over bearing demanding wife , in-laws and ex-friends ---- NOTHING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You just can’t hold a woman accountable, can you?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good but it seems like a lot of loose threads in the story.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Love it when it all comes together and the cheaters get what hey deserve. Good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whatever happened to the son of that fucking lowlife? He should receive just about the same treatment as his dad seeing as he was ready and willing to rape a child. no matter if he was 12 or not, the apple never falls far from the tree so he should be dealt with now not left to wander the earth and put another Sheila in harms way...

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

He created some of his own problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story, especially how the father took care of his daughter. Thank you for your tale! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - just average work from this author. Nothing new, different or unique. The asshole, his son and the ex-wife needed a bit more revenge. The ex-wife should never have been allowed back into his house - but maybe a tiny granny shack in the back corner of the lot, at the very most. Then the daughter could visit whenever.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Im wondering how the title pertains to this story; was it because he had wealth and power? If so that doesnt make him superman and the ending sucked. All the work he put in the beginning and middle, then the ending just fizzled w/ very lil fanfare

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Hmm...where to start. I'm not sure why all the hate on Steve. Have you ever been around someone that smart before. Most humans at that level are very socially crippled by their intellect. Protecting Linda from fuckface was all that mattered. Since Sheila didn't seem to care Steve was going to have to go beast mode on them. I saw a comment that the title had to do with the MCs money? I guess they are unaware of the Jim Croche song LeRoy Brown? The lyrics are "you don't tug on Supermans cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the old Lone Ranger and you don't mess around with Jim". Ken and Sheila found out they shouldn't have messed around with Steve. He would not spare anything to protect Linda. Ken is destroyed and will spend decades in jail. I'm betting Steve will make sure he has an absolutely miserable time if he even survives it. I too couldn't have handled Sheila being back in the house, but then if you think about it, Steve is mind fucking her everyday she is there. She gets reminded hundreds of times a day what she threw away. How she almost enabled her daughter to be raped. Every moring she wakes up in the house she once lived in knowing her days there are numbered. He sure shouldn't be having sex with her but hey this is Slirpuffs universe. I'm sure glad this is the land of make believe and none of this is real🤣🤣🤣🤣

xhristianjxhristianjover 2 years ago

FFS what an absolute waste of time

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Fucking crap

Crying of a wimpy cuckold husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story , strong characters , interesting plot , intriguing and suspenseful . The only thing I thought cheapened the story was the ‘dropping in’ of your byline word ‘babes’ , and only because I find it difficult to believe that these vastly different characters who has varied demographics and social status etc etc etc would all use this nickname for their partner . It’s just me , I was just whining over one of my many pet peeves , your story was quite exceptional and entertaining ! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At this point, I have now had the distinct pleasure of reading everyone of the 135 posted stories during my initial 6 week phase of chemotherapy. I am also a Floridian having been raised in Jacksonville Beach, transferred as a young adult to the Orlando area and now living in Winter Park. Your storytelling ability is second to none and your intuitive characters consistently realistic. Although the most recent story posted was 2017anditnow November of 2021, each story read with rare exceptions Remain timeless. David R. Anderson, Winter Park Fl

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

D. Anderson- good luck with your treatment. Slirpuff and an assortment of fine writers on Lit were what kept me going through 3 years of treatment and covid. Best wishes.

Thank you Slirpuff. Enjoy your work.

somewhere east of Omaha

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
Learn to spell, or get an editor

The word you are looking for is ‘disdain’, not ‘distain’. The one you used (‘distain’) is an archaic English word meaning ‘to stain’ or ‘dishoner’. That makes no sense in the sentence you used.

It really shows a lack of consideration for your readers to not bother getting your spelling and grammar up to reasonable standards.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - not my kind of story.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Pretty good story, although the popular formula of going straight to relationship flashback after setting up an interesting opening is mostly annoying to me. The end was a bit flat, but serviceable. I will say the title seems a bit misleading. Pulling on Superman's cape (thanks, Jim) implies the consequences will be swift, and they were slow as molasses here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed reading it. 4⭐

I think it's funny when commenters (ruttweller) say learn how to spell and get all pissy.😂🤣😂

It's a free story on an erotic story site. So slap your salami, flick button or sit back and enjoy free stories you word Nazi cheapskates.😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The story was superb till the ending part where he starts fucking the whore back. When you got the means to hire a team of lawyers yet you hired a escort for the night but fuck the whore that staying with you???! What a whimp. Deserve a star only

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

'Second time through for me and this time it git me really hard how you are literally just one of the biggest fucking half witted misogynistic ass wipes here.

Why is that assessment 100% correct....well little boy, you CLEARLY let us know it was a female judge being an overbearing and in the end a worthless POS and clearly Linda being subjected to a named man her mom is fucking and the court claims "Without any physical proof the court overruled me. Sorry dick drip literally no court would do that as you put to words. You weak simpletons are astounding in your knuckle dragging way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why hate it.?!

No empathy for main character.

Mom died. Every one dies.

Once you get married your spouse becomes number 1 and kids next.

My brother and I and families took week off after mom died and mourned.

After that we remember but went on with lives.

Most people mourn but if not put spouse and children first why did you get married. Just stay a momma's boy and climb in casket with her.

Love mom but she became behind wife and children.

Note present tense of love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nobody can be a big of asshole as him. His treatment of the wife was way over the top. He needs to get over his pompous ass self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i gave it a 3. In reality, it would not have been in hubbies best interest to get back involved with Shelia, so it wouldn’t have happened. case closed.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Well written but story was weak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The only thing that would have bettered the story is if Steve's people found enough dirt and skeletons in the judge's closet to leverage. Nobody's a 100% squeaky clean. Most judges are elected officials. Be a shame if all her dirt came out and she lost the next election over even better if she got removed from office for misdeeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Steve is an immature little boy with no capacity for self observation. His mommy dies and he completely falls apart? Sweet Jesus, he’s supposedly an adult. He’s a jealous, rigid, moralistic asshole who basically drove his wife to cheat. Therefore, he put his daughter in that situation. Why the fuck would Sheila even want to be with this asshole? The story is over-long, with way too much unnecessary detail, a real soap opera mess. Real courts would never put up with his stupid bullshit.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Funny story with characters that really are clichés with a story based on tropes. Sheila is an entitled, self absorbed, house wife looking for validation and personal fulfillment through 'helping' others. Honestly so many psychopaths and sociopaths are attracted to Medicine and Charity Work because its like Tragic Voyeurism? Personally I don't get why his wife couldn't just continue working at one of his Labs it's not like there's 1000's of Staff and if his Mom and Dad could what was wrong with Her?

The whole withdrawing from everything and anything for 6 months plus when Mommy died was BULLSHIT. I mean for fucks sake your Dad works with you and your fucking acting like a little bitch 24/7. His Dad should of beat the ever loving shit out of his son and told him to grow the fuck up.

All in all vanilla story, vanilla plot and very vanilla character's.

RileyKingRileyKingover 1 year ago

Loved this one. 5 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Without any physical proof the court overruled me." - Funny how the fathers get screwed "in the best interests of the child," but the reverse isn't true. He'd lose custody without physical proof if she accused him.

\

It was bad enough that she wouldn't stay away from Ken, but actually went on trips with him!

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Another Great Story!! Thank you..

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Interesting concept and story. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Creative story. I felt sad for the ex wife. She was just so stupid and let Ken get her into a position where he could rape her. It wasn't just that hse had sex with Ken that one time, but she chose to go, ignoring her husband entirely and his entreaties. Even worse she moved in with Ken after the divorce and refused to believe their daughter about Mr Asshhole's son. Of course it all came crashing down. No way back from that. Because she was raped the first time, and many more times, the MC wad ok with helping her get her feet back under her and stay in the house until Linda goes out on her own. One of the few stories involving rape where it still isn't enough to reconcile. Her attitude and inability to listen to her husband or daughter was very telling and quite damning. Of the truth had come out sooner and she had not put her daughter at risk (say moved in with parents), then it might have been reconcilable. But was not meant to be.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Women are so self cantered

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good just above average rating. think you messed up on his age at graduation time and degree time.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

A few issues:

1. I don't think there is a judge in the western world that would send a child for unsupervised access with a mother who refused to protect her and told her she was dreaming when she complained of a naked male entering her bedroom at night.

2. The split should have come when he discovered she was still working with Ken.

3. The reason he was given custody was that she'd have to go back to work? Uhh, no, just no. Firstly, that would just put her in the same position work-wise as him, not give him an advantage. Secondly, judges have no difficult ordering well-off men to pay enough to enable the mother to care or obtain care for the child.

4. I found the semi-RAAC ending dreadful and can't imagine this man having sex with this woman in the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story was good until he started having sex with his ex wife again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mostly good but missing payback on some people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous commenter from 4 months ago starting with "Creative story" was dead on accurate with their post. One of the few stories where despite the adultery bring actually rape, reconciliation is not possible. Her reactions afterwards and her unwillingness to listen to her daughter are just extreme and whacked. Meanwhile adshole kept drugging her and she thought it was great sex. She had serious mental problems. No reconciliation possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sheila:

"I'm not even going to try and say I'm sorry because those words don't even come close to making up for what I did to you and Linda through my stupidity."

=====> pretty much summarizes the story. As other commenters pointed out she was raped that first time with Ken and then drugged repeatedly on subsequent occasions with the divorce in process. But she willfully put herself into that position, and had that been all, they might have reconciled. But the crap where she refused to believe or protect her daughter Linda, and the legal motions against her husband who was willing to stay in jail for six months *or more", was beyond injurious. He was gracious to give any interactions with her daughter, but Sheila's stupidity and bad attitude when warned before that fateful trip were execrable. She wasn't a bad person. They had tough times after his mother's death and got through that. But Ken was relentless and evil. And the MC let his guard down. Buy never again. Liked the burn on Ken. Too bad his son, the degenrate creep, skated. Good story but sad and tragic. Could have been solved if they had actually talked it out. But Sheila was also sure that she was burned after unknowingly sleeping with Ken. She stupidly to thought him a friend and held onto him as her world fell apart. She should have answered differently on the replacement assertion by her husband and tried to fight for counseling despite the photos. If he had an inkling that Ken had drugged her and raped her, he could have used his resources to find that out, as I am sure not the first time. Sheila did a bad job of communicating (or not as it were) and assumed that with the pictures of her unknowingly being raped, instead thinking she was too drunk to remember (on three glasses of booze btw?), she thought she had burned all bridges and didn't fight. She then thought Ken was a port in thr storm. Sad that the rapist blew up their marriage despite thr truth being uncovered, but inevitable given her giving up and then hooking up with thr asshole, thereby putting their daughter in danger. Utter stupidity. At many points this could have been avoided, but wow she let an evil predator make a trainwreck out of her life. Kind of surprised she didn't have suicidal ideation after she learned the truth, but suppose she had Linda to hang onto, though only by the grace of the MC.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

2 stars for taking the stupid slut back.

I mean she valued time with scum more than her family. Why did you have to put them back? Now he's just a knowing and accepting cuckold.

Cracker270Cracker27011 months ago

You are an excellent writer and this story is a fine example of that talent. My five score is reflective of that opinion. I have little patience with people who would low ball a vote because they do not agree with the story line. Their lives must be small and trivial. Thank you for all your work on our behalf.

demanderdemander11 months ago

He was so trusting of her. Dumb. Good, readable story. D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent writing. Steve may be quite naive, but that is explained by the fact of his high intelligence nerdism. I have read some of the previous comments and am appalled at how stupid some of them are. Stories should be judged on many factors, but whether you like some of the characters is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

zerozerozerozerozero, you hada five until you let the skanky slut fuck you - dildodildodildo!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should never have left her back in bed. Also, would have been better if we heard Ken's final reaction as well as details about his time in jail. Still worth a 4 I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Asshole should never have let his wife see Ken again. Pathetic wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous