You Forced Her

Story Info
She accused him of rape. He explained what forced means.
3.3k words
4.14
66.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

I was home alone, my mother having gone out to a party or something. Bedtime rolled around and I went and got ready for bed. I'd switched off my lights and was about to get into bed when the lights in the house next to us went on. Both our house and the house next door were built very close to our common boundary, meaning that there was only about six feet between our walls.

Seeing that light go on I moved over to the window and slipped my curtains to the side, finding I had a clear view of the room opposite. There were no curtains or blinds drawn so I could see the room quite clearly. I could also see Jerry, the man next door, getting undressed.

He was standing in the middle of the room and I could see him quite clearly. He stripped off his top clothes, sat on the bed, and took off his shoes. That done he stripped off his trousers and jocks and he was standing there naked. It was true I only had a side view but that was sufficient to let me see that he had an erection. It was sticking way out and it looked enormous, even from this distance. I shuddered to think what it would look like up close and personal.

While I watched he reached out and then he was drawing a woman closer to him. Her back was to me so I couldn't tell who it was but I was sure I knew her, so I continued watching. She just stood there, letting Jerry undress her, apparently lifting her arms at his request, and lifting her feet when he wanted to take off her shoes and under-things.

From what I could see the woman had quite a neat figure. I couldn't see her breasts, of course, but the rear view wasn't bad. Her bum was every bit as good as mine.

I could tell from the way Jerry's arms were moving about that he was feeling her up, playing with both her breasts and her pussy. I know, I should have gone to bed and ignored what was going on, but that nagging sense of familiarity was irritating me.

Next thing I know she sinks down onto her knees, hand reaching for his cock, and then her head was bent forward, starting to bob up and down. For god's sake, she was giving him a blow job right there. Didn't they have the sense to close the curtains?

His hands are clutching at her head and his face showed his appreciation of her attentions. Finally I heard him say something to her and she rose back to her feet and it was Jerry's turn to kneel down. His face was promptly buried in her groin and I guessed that she was now getting a little bit of oral sex.

I was feeling really embarrassed and ready to turn away and if it wasn't for that insufferable curiosity as to who the woman was I'd have done so. Jerry in his turn rose to his feet and pointed at the bed, saying something. The woman promptly turned and bent over the bed, legs spread wide, and I nearly had a heart attack.

No wonder I'd thought the woman was familiar from the back view. It was the sheer unexpectedness of her being in Jerry's bedroom that had prevented me from recognising her from behind. That was my mother over there and even as I was coming to that realisation Jerry was lining up and sticking his cock into my mother.

I just watched in a state of shock as he reached around her to play with her breasts while his cock started bouncing in and out of her. I was further shocked to see her bottom was rising and falling as though she was actually helping him.

Maybe I was a trifle sensitive but I didn't like his style, either. He seemed to just ram his cock in hard before slowly withdrawing, pausing, and then giving another powerful thrust. Geez, you'd think he'd set up a nice rhythm so she could at least enjoy this horrendous assault.

He suddenly pulled right out and jumped up on the bed, lying on his back, cock sticking up. He patted his hip, saying something, and then my mother climbed onto the bed and straddled him. She sank down onto him and started bouncing, rising up and down on his blasted weenie. He must have threatened her to make her do that.

While she bounced his hands were all over her breasts again, handling her atrociously. It was plain you can't trust men if they make your mother do things like this. What really annoyed me was the length of time he'd been playing. I mean, blow job, then ravishing her from behind, now forcing her to bounce on top of him, he'd been going for over ten minutes and showed no sign of stopping.

I suddenly noticed that my mother wasn't bouncing on him anymore. Yes, she was still straddling him, probably having no choice, but now she was just rocking back and forth. I stopped to consider what that would mean, momentarily putting myself in a similar situation (but not with Jerry) and decided that the rocking would mean that his cock was still sliding back and forth inside her, just at a gentler pace.

It turned out that wasn't good enough for Jerry. He reached up and pulled her flush against him and then rolled over, taking her under him. After that it was obviously the worst kind of rape. He was bouncing up and down on my poor mother at a frantic pace while all she could do was cling to him and suffer this indignity.

Once again he seemed to be able to just keep going. Did he have testicles transplanted from a bull or something? He certainly had a cock that I thought was stolen from a horse. Finally he seemed to let loose, his back arching, while my mother's legs flew into the air and then slowly settled back down.

The pair of them just lay there for a while and then my mother rolled off the bed and started scraping her clothes together. Jerry just lay back, watching her, and then he said something. My mother just shook her head and jerked a thumb in the direction of our house. Yeah, you tell him. You're going home, away from his lustful ways. She went into another room and came out a while later, fully dressed. She departed, Jerry escorting her out, still naked. What a sleaze.

I hastily hopped into bed. There was no way I was going to embarrass her when she arrived home from that sleaze's place. I would never mention what I'd seen. Never.

I had a somewhat restless night (who could blame me?), rose early (for a Saturday) and decided to do a little shopping therapy. That worked a treat and I was in a much happier mood when I returned home -- Right up to the time I was walking past Jerry's house and heard the music blasting out of the garage.

Jerry's current hobby was doing up what he called a vintage MG, a masterpiece of mechanical genius that some idiot let go to wrack and ruin. He was bringing it back to the perfection it was supposed to be.

Just hearing him there brought back the memory of what he'd been doing to my poor mother and I resolved then and there to give him a piece of my mind.

I stalked down to the garage and barged in through the side door, seeing the main doors were closed. His radio was right next to the door and I promptly hit the off switch and silence fell. Jerry popped up from wherever he'd been working looking towards the radio, probably wondering what had happened.

"Oh, hi, Sonya," he said, as though he was a reasonable person instead of a disgusting pig.

"Don't you hi, Sonya me, you disgusting animal," I yelled at him. "I saw what you were forcing my mother to do last night. It seems you're an exhibitionist as well as a chauvinist pig. How someone with morals as low as yours can dare to walk in the light of the day is beyond me. You should be cowering under a rock like other nasty insects."

He looked startled at the start of my little lecture, then amused, and finally a little irritated. He tried to break in several times but I wasn't listening to anything he said, just rolling along and cutting his character and morals to ribbons. I noticed him looking around the garage and he suddenly walked over to some shelves and took down a piece of rope. He crossed back to stand in front of me, waving the coil of rope from side to side.

For a moment I shut up confused, looking at the rope.

"What -" I began and that was all I had time for.

He grabbed my wrist and wrapped the end of the rope around it and then grabbed my other wrist and ditto, and just like that I had my wrists tied together.

"What do you think you're doing?" I yelled at him and he just gave me a nasty smile.

"I feel it's expedient to demonstrate the difference between voluntary and forced," he said, reaching out to turn the radio back on, the music promptly blasting out.

He had this big frame that he used for hoisting heavy things. It was like two letter 'A's with the points of the 'A's being joined by a long bar. The other end of the rope went over that bar and he pulled on it lifting my arms up into the air. They weren't lifted very high, barely higher than my head, but I wasn't going anywhere while I was like that.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I demanded. "Untie me, and I mean now!"

"Don't change the subject," he told me. "We were going to discuss the difference between voluntary and forced. Now I claim that whatever may or may not have happened between your mother and me was voluntary on both our parts. Now, because you're tied up and have no choice, anything that happens between you and me will be forced on your part but voluntary on mine."

"Nothing is going to happen," I quickly pointed out.

"This is," he said, and started pulling my top things out from where they were tucked into my slacks. Once my things were free he just kept right on pushing them up, all the way up until they were bunched up above my breasts, my bra on display. Not for long as he also pushed that up, forcing my breasts to flatten themselves as the bra scraped over them, finally having them pop free, standing out very nicely.

I must have been looking horrified as he winked at me.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to touch them. Yet."

That yet did not fill me with confidence.

"You know, you have very nice breasts," he said in a musing voice. "I think I'll change my mind on that touching."

Despite my protests his hands were all over my breasts. My god, a doctor doing a detailed breasts examination wouldn't have touched them that much. Then I gave an even more outraged protest when he bent his head and started sucking on them, his tongue and teeth finding each nipple in turn and teasing them until they were erect.

"Now where were we?" he asked, standing back to look me over. "Ah, that's right."

With that he started undoing the fastenings to my slacks while I yelled at him. Fat lot of good that did me. Fastenings undone he just pushed my slacks and panties down, leaving me naked from breasts to waist.

"You have some very nice curves here," he said, his hand stroking my mons and dipping down and between my legs. "All nice and smooth and just naturally drawing the eye. Certainly a sight like this is worth remembering."

I was now both horrified and scandalised when he backed off a few steps, whipped out his phone, and took a picture. He looked at it and nodded in satisfaction.

"Very nice," he said. "Very nice indeed. What do you think?"

He help up his phone and showed me the photo and if I'd been the fainting type I would have. That photo was pornographic to say the least. My groin, my breasts, and, worst of all, my face, were displayed in detail.

"You delete that," I yelled at him and he laughed.

"This phone has a great camera," he told me. "Look how you can zoom in on a picture."

He flicked the screen a couple of times and then turned to show me the result. You can guess what part of the photo the filthy swine had chosen to zoom in on. My face must have been a burning blazon of embarrassment.

"Anyway," he said, putting the phone away, "this is all very well and good but we haven't really reached a point where I can start forcing you. Maybe we'd better get a move on with that."

"What do you call this if it's not forcing me," I cried, waving my tied hands about.

"Preliminaries," he said, his hand rubbing against my mons. "How about we get you a little worked up. You'll excuse me, I hope, for not going oral, but I suspect that if I tried I might get a knee to the face. I'll just restrict myself to being a Handy Andy."

With that he started touching me. His hands went everywhere, stroking and pressing. He slipped his hand between my legs, touching me really intimately, parting my lips and letting his fingers slide inside. Then he moved around behind mem, his hand sliding over my bottom and back between my legs, working on me from that direction.

I squalled and protested and told him precisely what I thought of his morals. He suddenly stopped touching me.

"Ah, Sonya, you said all that earlier, when you first came in," he pointed out. "I'm just going along with what you seem to expect."

I spluttered a bit, trying to deny that I expected anything from him and he just smirked at me.

He took a step back while I just glowered at him, and then I froze, watching as he undid his trousers. They slid down and, oh my god, his erection was just as big as I thought it would be.

"Wh-what are you going to do with that?" I demanded, and for a moment I thought he'd burst into hysterical laughter.

"Guess," he said, reaching down and pushing my slacks and panties further down. "Now I want you to bend forward as much as you can."

"How can I do that? I'm tied up, remember?"

"Oh, I think you'll manage," he said. "You've got enough slack to allow you to bend forward quite nicely, so shuffle your feet apart a little more and bend over."

I reluctantly shuffled my feet further apart and bent forward a little. It was more a case of pushing my bottom out a little rather than actually bending. It turned out that Jerry was not impressed. He expressed this by delivering a stinging spank to my bottom.

"Do better," he said, and I did better, managing to lean forward somewhat, bottom still stuck out behind me.

Jerry stood behind me and started rubbing me intimately once more. Then he stopped and I could feel his cock starting to press against me. My eyes were open wide and I was wailing no and his cock just started pushing its way into me.

His cock had looked big when I saw in through the window. It had looked even bigger when I saw it just now, up close and personal. Feeling it push down my passage it felt absolutely enormous, and I protested the entire time he was sticking it in me.

His cock seemed to finally settle into place, his groin rubbing against my bottom, his hands reaching around me to cover my breasts.

"So, Sonya, do you now understand what being forced means?" he asked me, seeming to be genuinely curious.

"Yes," I yelled. "I understand. You can take it out now."

"Take it out?" he asked in a surprised voice. "Are you mad? Why on earth would I take it out at this point? We've barely gotten started. I'll tell you what, I'll give you a chance later to say whether you want me to stop or not."

Oh my, how generous of him. I didn't trust that statement in the slightest.

Preliminaries over he started fucking me in earnest. He didn't go into over-drive or anything like that but set up a pleasant rhythm and started working on me. His hands were rubbing my breasts in time to the way his cock was massaging me internally and, bit by bit, he was starting to get to me, my body reacting with pleasure to his agitating of it.

I was rocking on my feet slightly, pushing back against him every time he thrust into me, finding myself adjusting to the size of his cock the more he used it on me. At first it had been a too tight fullness but now, while still filling me, it seemed more the right size. I was breathing hard, bouncing against him, wondering how long this would last.

The answer to that turned out to be a damned sight longer than I expected. He kept going and going, with each stroke arousing me a little bit more. When he eventually picked up the pace a little I knew that it wouldn't be too long until the end and I was anticipating it, ready for it, knowing it would be something wonderful.

"Ah, Sonya," he said, "I was going to give you a chance to call a halt, remember? Do you want to call it quits now?"

I didn't have a chance to think about the import of the question. I just reacted automatically. Quit now, when I was so close to a climax? Was he insane?

I was screaming, "No, don't you dare stop," relieved to find him continuing. More than continuing, he was picking up the pace once more, driving me rapidly towards the finish line.

I wound up having a glorious climax, almost biting my tongue in my effort not to scream my fool head off. I came down from it shuddering and shaking, to find Jerry was holding me against him, my arms by my sides, the ties having been undone.

I struggled to tidy up my clothes while he calmly did up his trousers and laughed at me. Well, let's see him laugh off a rape accusation.

"That was rape," I told him. "You're in so much trouble now."

He didn't even stop laughing while he whipped out his phone. He pressed something and the phone started speaking.

"Ah, Sonya, I was going to give you a chance to call a halt, remember? Do you want to call it quits now?"

"No, don't you dare stop,"

"Um, that sounds like me asking and you agreeing," Jerry pointed out.

I just gaped at him in surprise.

"But, I didn't say that. That's not what happened."

But it was I realised. He'd set me up and I'd responded without thinking. I was seriously going to have to kill him, I really was.

"I have to assure you that your mother was quite willing last night. It occurs to that as she was willing, and you've just demonstrated that you're willing, why don't you suggest to her that the three of us get together for a while. Maybe she can teach you a few things."

I just looked at him, turned, and walked away, blushing. How could he possibly suggest such a thing? A worse thought intruded. What would happen if he came over and suggested the same thing to my mother?


Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers