You Get What You Paid For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruetheben
ruetheben
311 Followers

I smile slightly, looking up at him as I take his hand. "This part of the boyfriend experience package?" I tease.

He laughs, pulling me to my feet. "Lucky for you, it's free tonight," he says, snaking an arm around my midriff as he ropes me in for a soft and tender kiss on the lips. I can't help but smile as we climb into his bed, no bigger than a twin. Adam is a bit lithe and can manage it on his own, but tossing me and my average ass into the mix makes it quite a tight fit. But it's nice lying side-by-side, his big spoon to my little spoon, his arms wrapped snugly around me and his soft breath on my neck.

"Thank you," I say, stroking the back of one of his hands with my thumb.

I hear him chuckle softly. "For what?"

"Nothing in particular," I say with a little smile. "Just feeling generally thankful."

He laughs before kissing my neck, sliding even closer and getting our legs entwined. "You're welcome, Teddy Bear," he says softly, and I blush lightly. "And thank you for coming, too," he adds after a moment. "Means a lot to me."

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I like your family a lot," I tell him. "It's clear that they love you."

"Yeah, I'm lucky to have 'em," he says, slowly rubbing my stomach in circles. I used to hate when Miguel would do that to me, because it felt like he was putting emphasis on a part of my body that I'm self-conscious about. But I don't feel that way with Adam. Not for a second.

"You said all your friends are around here, right?" I ask.

"Mhm. For the most part."

"Are you gonna see them since you're in town?" I ask curiously. We're here for two more days, so it'd make sense to see his "real", non-escort friends.

"I was thinking about it, yeah," he says. "If some of 'em are free, I'd love to introduce you."

"As your good friend, or-"

"Boyfriend," he says. "Definitely."

I smile slightly, finding it endearing that he wants to show me off. "Boyfriend it is."

Adam chuckles slightly. "What a weird word."

"What?"

"'Boyfriend'."

I laugh. "For you, maybe."

"I like it though," he says, and I can feel him smiling against my skin when he kisses my neck again. "Hey, so, what do you wanna do tomorrow?"

"I'm up for whatever," I say. I just want to spend time with him, maybe explore his hometown a bit, see where he grew up.

"So, you're good with a three-mile run in the morning?" he teases.

"Um, yeah, no fucking way," I say. He may go to the gym often when we're in the city, but that's his choice. Exercise is not in *my* repertoire.

"You sure?" he says, chuckling. "I'd hate to leave you behind."

"I'll be fine," I say, biting my lip. "Maybe I'll try to fuck your brother while you're gone."

Adam snorts, patting my stomach. "Yeah, good luck cracking that one."

"I cracked you, didn't I?" I say slyly.

"Oh ho ho, you think you're slick, don't you?" Adam asks before sliding his hand up to my jaw and taking it between his thumb and fingers. "C'mere, you fucker," he mutters, tilting my face back towards his and kissing me with a grin.

The kisses start off as playful, slow, sweet, and punctured with laughs, but gradually, they deepen. We find ourselves relishing the feel of our lips against each other, so I slowly start rolling over, coming face-to-face with him so that we can make out properly. He keeps a hand cupping my face as I rest mine on his side, my thumb sliding up and down that smooth, bare skin of his.

I don't think it was necessarily the intention, but both of us are getting horny - naturally so, though, considering the playful bits of tongue we're implementing in the kisses. My guess is that Adam has gone commando tonight because I can feel the growing tent in his sweatpants, which only makes my cock thicken in my briefs. Our lips smack more insistently against each other, and each of us let out sporadic little moans as we find ourselves drawn to each other more and more. Maybe something light tonight would be nice...

I'm the first to initiate some sort of sexual contact. My hand drifts down to his hip before it slides in-between us. I let my fingers practically dance across his bulge, and he grunts against my lips in response before reaching down as well. First, he takes my hand and guides it right into his sweatpants - to which I'm rewarded with no underwear separating me from his cock. Just as my fingers wrap around his hardening shaft, he gives me the same treatment, working his hand right into my sleep shorts and cupping my bulge firmly, giving it a firm squeeze.

I let out a moan-filled laugh against his lips, and we smile at each other as we feel each other out. I bite my bottom lip lightly, giving him a few strokes, noticing how his flesh throbs in my grip. So soft and yet, so solid. I want to see it, taste it, make it cum - and right as I'm thinking about going down on him, he himself starts to slide lower.

But I stop him. "Nuh uh," I say, reinforcing my grip on his dick.

He looks at me. "What?"

"I'm the client, aren't I?" I ask. "I decide."

He looks amused. "Okay, so-"

"Take off your pants," I command. He arches his brows as he stares at me momentarily, grinning slightly. Surprisingly, he doesn't question me. He just pulls his hand from my shorts and takes a moment to slide his sweatpants off of his legs. Once they're on the floor, I have another command ready for him: "Get on your stomach."

"My stomach?"

"Did I fucking stutter?" I say, trying to sound tough without breaking character and laughing.

"Damn, Teddy," he murmurs, chuckling softly as he relents. I watch as he rolls onto his stomach, his entire backside bared to me, and I lick my lips. Thank you, boyfriend.

I swing one leg over his body to straddle him and then lean down to kiss between his freckled shoulder blades. Down I go, slowly pecking his freshly-showered body with my lips, my mouth watering the closer I get to that little peach of his. I've only had the pleasure of eating him out a few times, and, as the anticipation rises, I realize that I'm ravenous.

I plant a kiss on the dimple above the curve of his ass before resting a palm on each cheek. I squeeze and spread them slowly, as if I were massaging them, before I start to send kisses into the valley between them. He's hot here, my lips already getting warm from being in close proximity to his center - and I'm positively salivating. I spit down into his crack, letting it drip down across his hole before I find myself diving in.

My eyes roll back when I start lapping at him, when I hear that soft, pleasured moan escape his lips. He tastes so fucking good. My tongue glides smoothly across his hole once, twice, three four five times before I kiss it lewdly. Gripping his cheeks even more tightly, I pry them apart and drag my tongue slowly up and down the entire valley, almost smiling when I feel the way he starts grinding his dick against his sheets. Go for it, Adam. Enjoy it.

I kiss his hole again before I turn up the heat a bit, becoming more passionate with my motions, more insistent with my tongue. I'm practically making out with him here, waiting for his ring to loosen enough to accept me. Once I push that muscle into him, *I* moan. Adam grinds a little more intently, only encouraging me to tongue-fuck him along with his rhythm. In and out my tongue goes, easing into his depths, making me drool, making him incredibly, sloppily wet. He may not be a bottom, but this boy sure does love being rimmed - and God, how I love doing this to him.

After what feels like a blissful eternity of eating ass, I pull back, slurp up the spit hanging from my lips, and catch my breath. Fuck, he's got such a cute, edible ass. Unable to resist, I give it a playful smack with my palm, and he grunts a bit before laughing slightly, looking back at me. I just smile innocently before lightly biting the spot I spanked and then starting to make my way lower. I'm sure his cock needs attention, and a specific kind of attention at that: a hungry mouth.

I reach under him to paw at his cock, and he quickly lifts his hips to allow me to pull that appendage back and guide it right into my mouth. He arches his back a bit so that he can give me a good amount of his cock in this position, and I happily gobble up what I can. I wonder if he feels sexy bent over like this, practically on all fours. Does he? I know this isn't something he'd be subjecting himself to with most clients - but then again, I'm not most clients, am I? There's a deepened level of trust between us. He knows I wouldn't do something he doesn't like, and I would never betray that trust.

Eventually, I have him roll over so I can finish him off properly. Keeping his legs open, I guide his cock right back to my mouth and suck slowly, deeply, intentionally, while my own hand is deep in my shorts. It's strange how perfectly he seems to fit in my mouth, how delicious he tastes, how forbidden he still feels. There's an excitement between us still due to his (I suppose) former sexuality. Adam, the straight guy? No more. What man can really stay straight after being so proficient in the art of gay sex?

I let myself worship him a bit, keeping his balls in my grip and focusing my lips, tongue, and saliva solely on his beautiful cock. I pull off, eyeing that thick, smooth pillar with awe and lust before I spit on it, immediately lapping it back up with a hunger I'm so used to feeling around Adam. He brings it out of me. He makes me want to spend hours bobbing up and down the shaft, moaning around his manhood, milking him with my lips and beckoning his load with my tongue. I would. Even if my mouth was sore, I would.

Just as I'm taking him deeper, Adam murmurs softly. I don't catch exactly what he says, but upon looking up at him, I know the gist of his message: he's about to cum. His eyes are closed and the back of his head is completely pressed into the pillow, his lips gently parted in anticipation. A notion suddenly strikes me: this is the bed he grew up in. How many nights did he spend in this bed learning about his body, touching himself, bringing himself to orgasm? Even if he was fantasizing about girls in his class, or teachers he wanted to fuck, or otherwise nameless pussy, did it ever cross his mind that he'd end up with a man?

I keep my rhythm constant, but my tongue? I let it go wild. I lather the head of his dick in thick saliva, constantly rubbing against his sensitive glans, making him breathe deeper until finally, he inhales and holds his breath. At the same time, I feel his cock throb and pulse in my mouth before his creamy cum starts pooling on my tongue. I find myself moaning from the taste, like I'm being gifted this moment, this pleasure, *his* pleasure, and I suck softly until he's dry and I've swallowed all I can get out of him.

When I pull off, Adam's cock is in a semi-hard state, and it flops against his stomach with a lewd, wet slap. I grin slightly, licking my lips as I look up at him. He just smirks back at me. "That was... your best blowjob yet," he says, slightly breathless.

I blush slightly, laughing quietly. Why does that give me so much pride? "Glad you liked it," I say, leaning over to give his spent cock a kiss. Then I start kissing up his body, over each smooth ab, across the gold chain resting above his toned chest, right to his lips. He hums against my mouth as we kiss, keeping things tender as his hands slide down my clothed back.

But then, his hand shimmies over to my groin and grips my bulge, making me grunt. "Your turn," he murmurs, breaking the kiss.

"I'm okay," I tell him. I may be hard, but I'm sleepy even after that.

He just laughs and says "No no no. No lover of mine goes to bed unsatisfied." He grins, his eyes flickering up and down before telling me to take my shirt off.

"Adam-"

"Take it off, Teddy," he says, adopting that commanding tone I used earlier. He's much better at it, though. It even gives me chills.

I hesitate only for a moment, only until I see that determined look in his eye. Then, I sit up in his lap and slowly peel my shirt off, my face feeling warm. He looks me up and down as if he's seeing me for the first time, very slowly licking his lips as he soaks in my exposed torso before he takes my hips and sits up with me.

He doesn't kiss me on the mouth, though. He starts with my neck, taking it slow but sucking lightly on the skin until he decides to work his way lower. As his hands snake around to add support to my lower back, he starts kissing my chest. He peppers each side with pecks, soft and wet, letting his lips drift lazily (but purposefully) across my nipples. They're rock hard and sensitive, and my body is completely responsive to him. I moan softly, getting my fingers in his hair as he shifts even lower. He kisses all over my stomach, and I don't know if it's his intention or not, but I get the sense that he's appreciating me and my body, loving what I have to offer even if I'm not normally his "type" - and that just makes me fall for him even more.

Gradually, I end up on my back with Adam between my legs, hooking his fingers into the waistband of my shorts and briefs and slowly tugging both down simultaneously. He doesn't strip me completely - just enough to get my painfully-hard cock free. He smiles at the sight of it sticking straight up, completely rigid, almost unwavering in its hardness. Even when he nudges his nose against it, it barely moves. I'm a rock. He just smiles up at me as he extends his tongue and swipes the head of my cock with it, already making my toes curl, already making me feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming. But once he decides to wrap his lips around the head? I'm finished.

I don't last long at all, considering I was jerking off the whole time I was giving him the works. I didn't really expect to be able to hold off my orgasm for very long, but barely a minute in and I'm clenching my teeth, choking back moans, and tensing my entire body as I fill Adam's mouth with a surprisingly big load. I can feel every pulse, every shot, and even in the midst of climax, I know that this one will exhaust me - mind, body, and soul. I know I'll sleep like a goddamn baby after this.

My eyes automatically fall shut, too heavy for me to keep open. Jesus Christ. I breathe slowly, mewling to myself as I feel Adam gently pull off of my cock. He starts climbing over me, hands on either side of my shoulders, and I sense his face hovering over mine. I just smile slightly in anticipation for a kiss. When he kisses me, though, there's a surprise: my cum. He parts my lips with his tongue and starts feeding me my own load. I moan, my hand swinging up to hold the back of his head as we share a thick, deep, lusty kiss, tongues pushing our cum-and-saliva mix back and forth, hips grinding against each other even after we've climaxed. It feels so dirty, so fucking hot, but most importantly, indescribably intimate.

When he pulls away from my mouth, my eyes finally open back up to see him smiling at me with wet, shiny lips. "Feel better?" he asks me.

I laugh softly, nodding. "Much," I tell him sleepily, roping him back into cuddles and sweet kisses. I fix my shorts as he pulls the blanket over us, keeping us together and warm. Right now, I couldn't care less about his grandparents and what they may or may not think when the truth breaks. Family isn't even a thought or a desire. Adam is my only focus, my only rock, my only man - and I fall asleep in his arms, so deeply appreciative of the fact that all he wants to do is keep me happy.

ruetheben
ruetheben
311 Followers