You have destroyed my life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gazed back towards her. Her full perfectly-shaped tits were swaying alongside her ass's movements. Her eyes were closed and mouth opened, with saliva dripping. She looked both sexy and angelic. Beautiful and horny. Romantic and ferocious. Wow.

And then, it was just sexy, horny and ferocious. Her ass started moving faster and faster, more rapidly, more energetically, punctuated by moans, shouts and swearing. To keep her going, I wrapped my arms around her thighs. Her head dropped to the armchair and her pussy was frantically rubbing against my face. Yeah, baby, keep it going. Her hand landed on her ass; she was close -- I was not letting her get away without cumming just now. Oh yes, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy, horny, hot, slutty Tina -- get what you deserve. My face sticky with her juices, I launched the final attack on her, sucking hard, tongue-fucking her, eating her out as her ass ground hard against me. "Don't stop! Fuck, don't stop! Don't stop!" She was now yelling, beyond this world. "Don't fucking stop!" and then the garbled, inarticulate scream came, even more wetness, and the wave of ecstasy washed over her, freezing her for a few seconds before the release came in the form of the powerful "Oh FUCK YEAH! YES!" She collapsed on the armchair, breathless.

I gave her a few seconds. I kissed her gently, on the neck first, then on the lips. She melted into that, tasting her own cum on my lips and smiled, a foggy unawares after-glow kind of smile.

But she was on her fours, supporting herself against the chair. Not a position any man should miss. I pushed her chin with a finger to look at me. "Now?" The look was a resounding yes. "Spread them!" My voice was commanding, not accepting any resistance. I moved behind her immediately. Her thighs were already spread. Beautiful hot ass there -- just for me. Any man's dream. My secret dream for years of my friendship with the girl.

She pushed her ass up -- easier for me -- exposing her heavy, still cum-dripping, pussy to my view. And to my cock. "Oh my GOD!" she whispered loudly as my hard thick cock pressed against her. It moved in easily. I shivered at the sensation. Tight as hell, her hole pulsating around me, her ass immediately moving around me. At first, I didn't need to do anything. Impaled on my cock, moaning and hissing, she was moving on me. I just held her by her ankles. My woman, my prey, was mine. At my mercy. What we men want -- to be in control -- I had right now.

I took more control now. I placed my hands on her butt first, and started thrusting. First slowly. She shrieked. Two of my hands on her hips. She is in place. Now, rhythmical thrusts -- going after the prize. Hard ramming. Watching that hard throbbing dick disappear between her butt cheeks... her squealing, moaning, groaning, shrieking... hearing my balls slap against her...

I feel the pressure building. She is mine now. My hands tighten on her hips. Ultimate goal now. The light reflected off her butt and my cock, sticky with her cum, dazzle me. I start ramming into her. One -- two -- three -- four -- five -- six -- seven -- eight -- nine... Each thrust gets me closer and closer... All is blurry, out of focus now. Balls slapping. People shouting. Heat everywhere. The woman is an object. Cock and ass. Cock and pussy. Balls and pussy. Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Scream. Scream. Scream.

The world goes dark. This is it. I arch my back.

TEN.


12