You Have Made Your Bed

Story Info
A depressing tale of infidelity.
1.1k words
3.53
98.3k
44
98

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
718 Followers

You made your bed...now lie in it.

My father was lying slumped on the bed as I was holding a gun aimed at my wife and baby.

Forty five minutes earlier I had come home from work at midday instead of my usual 6pm. I made my way into the lounge expecting to see Val doing some work on her laptop. The house was empty, I made a nice latte in the kitchen then walked back to my favourite chair and sunk into it.

The baby monitor sprang to life with a crackle, I was sure I heard Val's voice. She must be in the bedroom putting the baby down for the afternoon. I half arose from my chair to go up when I heard my father say.

"Yes, just like that, ooooohhh yes."

I stopped in my tracks, time stood still. I didn't dare even breath. It felt like hours before I heard him again moaning. It couldn't be, I must be mistaken.

"You like that?" I heard Val say.

"Yes, suck it just like that, mmmmmm"

I sat back again holding my head in my hands.

"No not them, please god no."

"SHHH Tom, did you hear that? On the monitor, I think Jim is downstairs."

"He can't be," He said, "he is at work till 6pm like clockwork."

"Go look, please."

I heard him get off the bed and some clothes rustling. I panicked! My own house and I am the one panicking! I managed to get myself hidden behind the tall unit in the dining room before anyone came down.

"Shit, my coffee!"

Too late. My father was walking tip toe down my staircase, I heard the creaky 5th step. He looked into the lounge then into the room I was hidden in. I heard him walk to the kitchen then back up the stairs to the creaky step. He stopped on it for a second or two.

"Anything?"

I heard my wife say.

"No. nothing to worry about."

He walked back up and into our bedroom to MY bed.

I stood behind the unit and cried. My world had imploded.

"My dad, anyone but my fucking dad!"

My mum had died suddenly at the age of 57 last year and we took my dad into our home for three months. He was a wreck, he went to pieces. Hardly surprising but even so, you don't want to see your own dad crying every day.

Val was wonderful in those months, she was heavily pregnant and expecting any day but it didn't stop her caring for my father like he was her own. I had a week off with him and I had to get back to work but I knew he was in safe hands with her. He pottered around helping with housework wherever he could trying to keep his mind busy. It was a help having him here but I wish it had been under better circumstances.

He rang me at work one day to tell me he was taking Val in, her waters had broken. I met them there and Val asked me if he could come in for the delivery. I was so overjoyed I burst into tears. She was perfect, I couldn't ask for a more caring wife. The baby was a girl. My dad broke down as we said to him,

"Say hello to Susan."

My late mum was Susan. Dad stayed with us for one more week then left us to have our own time. I checked on him every day just to make sure he was ok and he came to see Val and the baby while I was working.......

I crept from my hiding place and wondered what do I do? Creep out, pretend I didn't know, go back to work? Or go up and confront them?

I slowly walked back to the lounge to get rid of my cup, I was going to get out of the house when I heard,

"Fuck me Tom."

Again I froze, my throat tightened as tears fell from my eyes. I made my way to the locker under our stairs and took out my 45. I slowly climbed the stairs avoiding the 5th step. My bedroom door was ajar and I could hear them as I got closer. I stood outside for 30 seconds before I pushed open the door.

They were on my bed, she had her back to me sitting on him. She was blocking his view to the door, neither knew I was there. Susan was asleep in her crib next to the bed.

They were fucking with my baby daughter in the same room right next to them. It was too much, I was beyond angry.

"GET OFF HIM!"

She screamed and turned her head to see me there pointing my gun at her.

"JIM, JIM, it's not what it looks like!"

She scrambled off him and grabbed the pillow to cover herself.

"NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!"

"I'm sorry Jim your dad needed comforting, we got too close."

"TOO FUCKING CLOSE!" I was losing it big time.

My dad just lay there covering his eyes with his forearm, his cock hard and waving at me covered in her juices.

I took one step towards the bed as Val cowered behind the pillow. I tried to speak but my voice had dried up, tears were flowing freely from me now.

"Why?"

"Why?"

Was all I could muster. I lowered the gun and she moved towards me, I immediately raised it and pointed it straight at her head. She froze.

"Son, it's my fault."

I moved my aim to him. He sat up looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Dad, you are the two people I love most in the world other than that baby in the cot there, and you do this!"

"I am so sorry son, I am so, so, sorry."

Again I asked "Why?"

He looked up at me but then away as he said.

"I was in a bad, bad place, Val helped me through it."

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, SO YOU FUCK MY WIFE TO MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER??"

"Son please, it's not like that."

I felt myself squeeze the trigger, my dad's head exploded all over my bedroom wall.

Val screamed and jumped sideways off of the bed. The gunshot woke Susan and she started to cry. Val ran to her and picked her up. I pointed my gun at them, I was shaking with rage.

"JIM, JIM. STOP, PLEASE STOP!"

I was squeezing the trigger again looking at my wife and baby standing before me terrified. I looked to my dad, half of his head was gone. His body was slumped hanging off the bed.

"I loved you, I loved you so much. I would've died for you."

"Val you have killed me."

I gazed into my daughters eyes as she cried. But the last sound I would ever hear was the gun as it clicked at my temple.

Dylan1
Dylan1
718 Followers