You Knew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he worked on locking the restraints to the suspended chains, you settled in to the spread out position. You were accepting your place as he began to speak: "Looking good, boy. Although, not much of a boy... Pink looks good on you... Wouldn't you be a better gurl?"

He just asked you a question and you wanted the answer to please him. You honestly wanted to tell him everything and just how sexy you felt in this moment. You felt your cock pulse in your panties. "Yes Sir, um, I do want to be a good gurl."

"Oh a GOOD gurl. That's the spirit." He emphasized your own words back to you.

You were glad to see him excited by your answer. You felt him click the last lock on the restraints, rendering your arms and legs useless.

You were sissified and secured. The man stepped back to admire his handiwork and you observed his own observing. You could only imagine just how vulnerable and inviting you must look. You considered the decisions that led you here, surrendering to this big strong man. Off, lost, thinking about all the risks and sexual rewards involved, you suddenly noticed he had his phone out.

"Oh, just a few quick pics babe." The man was working on getting the right angles, and clearly was loving the reaction he was getting out of you after dropping that bomb. He loved the surprised look on your face. You had never explicitly said no pictures, but the man had convinced you that he was safe and 'discrete'!

You couldn't contest much now, anyways, so you posed as sexy as you could with your heels in the air and ass stuffed under your panties. He must have taken at least 10 pictures of you, you counted. Your face must have gone from looks of docile lamb, to deer in headlights, to scared kitten, to bitch in heat. Such exposure was tantalizing and viciously dangerous to your livelihood.

"Ughhhh Sir," you whispered in a moan. You were assuming your ultra sub slut role as best as you could, remembering his words online and following his lead.

After another deep breath a mere second later, you felt a hood being pulled over your head. With a stretchy spandex and durable strong neoprene, the hood was tightly gripped your face and head, blocking out all light and turning your arousal up significantly. As the man finished pulling it down to your neck, you were appreciative of the open mouth. Two small rubber fittings slipped comfortably into your nostrils and you could breathe, but you sensed tubing coming off of the hood.

You were certainly correct, and you knew the smell of poppers hitting you right now would shake you to your core. Not long later, a brief whiff of the amyl hit you sleepily in the olfactory. Lingering gently into your nose was an erotic cocktail of poppers, whiskey fumes, and vaporized THC.

The man had concocted this method of subtle intoxication through his years of experience. He was comfortable inebriating a boy, within reason. He knew that submissive men craved the complete loss of control of all senses and ultimately, perhaps more importantly, he wanted obedience.

You were beginning to struggle against the restraints and gaps for some deep breaths to try to relax. You loved the loss of control, as Sir had expected. Here you were fully spread out and locked in the sling, plugged, pantied and blinded, receiving a slow effusion of aphrodisiac. You knew this was a sight to be seen. If only you could see it...

You worried about the photos he had snapped a moment ago. You were alarmed by how sexy it made you feel that someone wanted to take pictures of you. You felt shocked at how loose your ass felt even with the big plug in, and you reasoned that the poppers were loosening you quite gradually and successfully.

The man had left you with your thoughts for at least a minute now. You became aware that he was not around and could only wonder what he was up to. You shook with anticipation and felt you dick stiffening once again.

Unbeknownst to you, the man was taking a couple more photos and sending them off in a group text. Hardly a stranger to the fetish scene, the man was licking his chops. If only you could have seen him...

He walked up next to you and pulled up a stool, sat down. He spoke commandingly:

"Boy... Gurl... Thing... Whatever you are now... Welcome to my home and haven. You knew that you wanted to explore unique roles. You knew you needed a bigger and bolder man to help you realize your fate. You knew that coming here would be intense, and I hope you know now that the fun is only just beginning."

You gulped and hung onto his every word. He spoke at a steady pace and clearly exemplified that he knew what he was doing with you. His tone assured that this was not the first time he had given this speech, or something similar to it before. The man continued:

"You know, or you ought to know, that gurls like you are not often treated well in the sex and kink community. At the bottom of the pecking order, sissy men who trounce around in women's garments, especially in secret, are described by most people as fruitlessly selfish and haneously ugly to boot. Men with hairy chests don't typically command a great rate on the street corner, if you get my drift.

The only real way that a sissy can serve well is through volume. And I don't mean moaning louder. I mean handling as much cock and as much cum as you can in a short amount of time.

If you really knew what accepting your role meant, you probably would have come over here tonight. You thought you knew that you were 'ready'. In your head, you probably think you are ready, just because you worked a 4" butt plug into your ass and came over here in silly white stockings. The panties, I expected, but I have to give it to you, once I saw the nylons and the butt toy, I knew this night would be pretty fun.

It's fine if you want to scream, or moan, or pout, cry, or whatever. But you sure as hell better not speak. Get ready for what I am about to tell you.

I texted those photos of you to my buddies. There are only 7 of them." You gasped and gaped as your sissy exposure was already underway. "You're lucky that it's Friday night, because it looks like half of them are busy with other sluts. In about 30 minutes we should have four more guys here and you are going to use your hands and holes to make us cum, repeatedly.

If you really think you're a gurl, or anything femme, you are going to learn today that this is not something to play around with. You'll be lucky if you even go home tonight, and I wouldn't expect to get out of here without a chastity cage on. I'm not personally into chastity cages for my sluts - I'd much rather they get castrated or simply put a lock thru their PA piercings - but some of these guys tonight are liable to get excited once they see you in your panties." He leaned in a little closer to you. "Babe, you have to understand that men who wear panties voluntarily are not supposed to also use their cocks.

Your job now is to be as sexy and appealing as possible. You knew the way to walk like a slut in those heels. I hope you know how to act like a slut in this sling, but I'm personally not worried about it. You seem pretty cumthirsty, afterall. This will be fun, for us, and enlightening for you. Are you sure you're 'Ready'?"

He finished by mocking your word choice from earlier in the night. You knew that you were not ready. You knew that you were in over your head. You knew this was a fantasy and that it should have stayed that way... but you knew that it was too late.

You knew that this man was working to take control over you and mindfuck you in ways that you could never learn to counter. You questioned whether you might know any of his friends, or if his friends might recognize you. You had to wonder if he was even serious about the gang bang and group text. You had to guess whether he was playing with your emotions and vulnerabilities. You were unsure if he would ever let you out of this sissy trap spiral, or if blackmail and loaned out service were your new future.

You knew that you lost your free will the moment he locked you into heels, and even more so when you were force-fed a stimulating mix of inhalant that would turn you into a desperate and open slut. You knew that the submission to this man was the most exciting thing you had ever done in your life. You knew that the next few hours would change your life, regardless of who showed up, and you knew that you had begun craving cum and cock months ago. You knew that you had to make sure this moment counted in your own history books, and that you wanted to live out a life that suspended your reality. You knew you were made to be in this sling, at the mercy of a stronger man. You knew that this was a turning point in your life.

The internal dialogue was churning you up when the man spoke again: "What do you have to say, sissy? Any last words?"

You gulped hard and swallowed: "Yes, Sir... Could you invite over a few more guys?"

12